uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-05-2014, 04:52 PM

Thanked 1,074 Times in 387 Posts

Your wife really is a hero! She truly made this old mans last few days amazing.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to apeyboy For This Useful Post:
Old 05-08-2016, 12:53 PM

Somehow I missed this story that occurred between the lake house and the "wager". A very hot tale if I do say so. I can relate to the hubby's anguish and anticipation as he watches his wife tease and play with, which in this case was, a much older friend. It was exciting to read how this whole adventure unfolded and how none of the parties involved really knew how far it would go. It was as if the wife was daring the husband to stop the action and when this didn't happen, she pushed the envelope to what was a very hot and horny time for all involved.

I did find it interesting how the wife wanted her older gentleman friend to drop his pants while they were playing. Even though he said an erection was unlikely due to his age and meds, it seemed the wife wanted to see if she could still get him hard due to his touching her. It would have been very interesting to see if the outcome of the story might have changed if Mr. John were to have gained that erection.

My wife is much the same way as the wife in this tale in that she likes to see the fruits (a hard cock) of her labor (teasing and playing). At that point, she may just look...or touch....or suck....or even allow herself to be taken by that same cock that is sometimes protected but sometimes bareback. It just depends on her comfort level while we play and our play is most always spontaneous just like this story.

With that said, this is the type story that I can most relate. The shy wife that is the conservative PTA mom until a little alcohol and horniness lowers the inhibitions and then things go as far as SHE wants them to go. And no more than a handful of playmates (and all of us here) know the little nympho that can appear under the right circumstances. There's no better way to play.

Good job on the story, fheath....hope to hear more about your adventures!!
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to kennycust3867 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-09-2016, 10:56 AM

Thanked 6,053 Times in 325 Posts

I had forgot that I had posted under a separate heading. I actually have an update from the weekend breaking in my new boat. I hope to get it done today.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post:
Old 06-05-2018, 09:14 PM

Thanked 1,109 Times in 72 Posts
Default The best thread on OCC

fheath

This is the best, most erotic thread I have read, I can't believe I missed it until now. Thank you for sharing. It fits perfectly with mine and Mrs.fieldmill's fantasies.

Your, writing, pacing and descriptive language is perfect it is like we were there!! The one question that I have been left with is what access/contact did Mr.John have with your wife butt and specifically asshole.

Again thank you for sharing you have taken our fetish to levels far beyond what we have

FM
The Following User Says Thank You to fieldmill For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s

05-21-2005
gisele12