uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Hardcore Amateurs - XXX
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-05-2020, 05:18 PM

Thanked 1,339 Times in 70 Posts

Just love watching small groups of guys "entertain her" for Friday and Saturday nights. We have "loaned her" in the past , to a group from Indy , Lexington and even 2 groups of 4 or more guys that were poker buddies , or car group buddies. They all loved her titties and pussy , but really seemed attracted and ended up cumming in her ass. Once they found out how much she loves her ass fucked and filled with semen !! Would love to hear thoughts , comments or offers to "borrow her" for the night or weekend . Especially a "motorcycle group " or a camp ground scenario. We were wondering if maybe a Sturgis type show would get her a "full night" ? Comments or suggestions?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to loukyfuncpl For This Useful Post:
Old 11-12-2022, 10:11 AM

Default She loves the private messages and explicit comments.

She loves the private messages and explicit comments.
We even showed this thread to a friend of mine that came over to do some plumbing work for us this week (Monday). He ended up walking past her in the kitchen and slid his hand across her ass and asked her if she still liked playing ?
She dropped to her knees and unbuckled his pants and gave him a slow subtle blow job, he slowly slid his hands under her t shirt and began fondling her titties. how ever in rare fashion he didn't finish in her mouth though he lifted her up , guided her from the kitchen to our living room bent her over the sofa table , dropped her jeans and slid his cock inside her pussy from behind .
She moaned in a low growl as his cock grew and his rhythm increased , by now I walked in and sat in the recliner watching this amazing fuck unfold as he slowly pumped her c*nt . I watched his hands gently rubbing her tits and giving extra care to her nipples. Her eyes rolled back in her head as her ass pushed back against his groin . She said "yeah baby that cock feels good" . With that , he grunted and asked me "Do you care if I cum inside her pussy?" I replied "Hell no I don't mind , she would love it, fill her pussy up." He then let go of her tits , moved his hands down to the side of her hips and pushed harder , in about three or four strokes he started filling her c*nt with his spunk and pumped about three shots of his baby batter deep inside her wet willing pussy. He said fuck that felt great but I haven't had any pussy in two weeks .She said she didn't cum but that it felt great , and after he finished the plumbing job , if he wanted he could fill her one more time before he left , in the hole of his choice to give him another chance . Which he did. It was hot as hell watching my buddy that came over to do me a favor , spontaneously enjoying my wifes hot mouth and pussy. and yes he did take a shower when he was done and took her on our bed to give her a great orgasmic 2nd round It was hot watching him pin her legs all the way back and seeing him put a 2nd and 3rd load in her pussy. Win/WIN .
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to loukyfuncpl For This Useful Post:
Old 11-15-2022, 03:12 AM

What an amazing woman! You should go to Cap d'Agde, she could fuck all day at the beach and continue in the clubs in the evening. She would be VERY popular.
The Following User Says Thank You to wecker01 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-15-2022, 03:22 AM

We will have to look into that never heard of it before sounds like the good use of a vacation week , would love to hear more.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wecker01 View Post
What an amazing woman! You should go to Cap d'Agde, she could fuck all day at the beach and continue in the clubs in the evening. She would be VERY popular.
Old 11-15-2022, 03:27 AM

I would like to see more of her pussy, maybe even with a big cock about go enter her.

There are at least two dedicated threads here at OCC about Cap. It's in the south of France and the most liberal place on earth.

Last edited by Turtle; 11-15-2022 at 10:10 AM. Reason: Merged 2 posts made within a few minutes
Old 11-16-2022, 03:56 PM

Here are a few of my favs of my buddies entering her pussy and a few of my best friend going in her ass. I Hope you like them , let me know and I will post more.I love watching my friends fuck her.
Quote:
I would like to see more of her pussy, maybe even with a big cock about go enter her.

There are at least two dedicated threads here at OCC about Cap. It's in the south of France and the most liberal place on earth.
Attached Thumbnails
01 resized a ceasers 108 - Copy.jpg   %20resized%202005%20182.jpg  

ygp5084 (1).jpg   (5).jpg  

The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to loukyfuncpl For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2022, 04:07 PM

If we went there could guys actually fuck her right there on the beach ? I would love to see that... that would be hot as hell watching her take some cock with other guys watching and hopefully wanting a turn in her ass or pussy as well.
Quote:

The Following User Says Thank You to loukyfuncpl For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2022, 04:24 PM

She said "do you think they would be interested in a 50 plus year old with a shaved pussy and a willing ass?"... I told her we may have to spend a vacation week to find out , myself I would love to see several guys take her to a room and fuck her constantly putting load after load in her c*nt , ass and mouth.
We always try to have a few play dates when we take vacations. Sounds like that place may be worth a try. Myself I want to take her to Captain Tonys in Key West and see if we could get guys to play with her there or go back to our room and fuck her there. Any info or suggestions from anyone would help. I don't know if you can do that in Key West unless we go during Fantasy Fest or what ever weeks they party down there, a friend of mine that was fucking her told me Captain Tonys is a great place to meet guys to fuck her.
She loves entertaining small groups of 3-5 guys at a time, she says that way " when one cock is done , I have 3 or 4 more wanting to play". Gotta love a woman with a heart ( and a pussy) for sharing .
Quote:
Attached Thumbnails
ygp9C6B (1).jpg   ygp9C68.jpg  

Attached Images

The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to loukyfuncpl For This Useful Post:
Old 11-19-2022, 01:25 AM

Thanked 25,728 Times in 2,732 Posts
Default yes

Any good cum shots on/in her?/
Old 11-19-2022, 10:24 AM

I only have a few , would love some volunteers to give her more so I can get pictures of it, Hope you like this one of my buddy from work cumming in her pussy as he kept fucking her , he loves cumming inside her pussy.
Later that night when he ass fucked her , he came deep inside her ass , I did get a shot of the her anal cream pie . He put the first load in her as a friend of ours watched . As he watched he said his wife NEVER lets him fuck her in the ass . So my wife told him to give it a try , he then fucked her in the ass and donated the 2nd load deep in her tight ass . So he now comes over to our house and visits using my wifes ass when he wants that experience ( and recently he wants it a lot).
She loves taking one for the team so to speak to fulfill my friends desires.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS View Post
Any good cum shots on/in her?/
Attached Thumbnails
2005 Carl Caspers 033.jpg   2005 Carl Caspers 032.jpg  

2005 Carl Caspers 034.jpg   2005 Carl Caspers 035.jpg  

005 08 12ass filled(2) - Copy.jpg   005 08 ass filled(2) - Copy.jpg  

The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to loukyfuncpl For This Useful Post:

Tags
gangbang group sex, hotwife, redhead, redhead amateur, redhead milf

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324