uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-19-2018, 12:43 PM

Thanked 6,053 Times in 325 Posts

There is one somewhere on this thread. I no loner have it on my phone. The other post somewhere was a picture link on occ of a lady in a pool the was a doppelganger of my wife. I assume both are burried in this thread.

She was teasing me by text asking how bad the person was pestering me, did I think that pictures was flattering enough, she followed that with that was a spur of the moment picture. Etc....

She is to respond but noon central, I told her that's when I said I would respond.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2018, 02:02 PM

I have my approval for sharing with the same I did with last time. I got a stipulation. It was done in front of the shower door. She said only if I can get rid of the reflection.

How does one do this. I see on occ where people can remove or alter things back to origional. Granted I'm doing this by cell phone.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post:
Old 02-17-2018, 02:42 PM

Sad days. Other than a fun trip to the grocery we have had failed attempts after failed attempts at showing fun. The trip to the grocery was just my wife braless in a tight shirt and yoga pants. Sort of looked like she was stopping after workout. I walked in further behind. Fun watching men leave their wives to make many passes or hover around to see the hard nipples poking.

Other sad news and I waited till sure is Han is moving to California so we have an empty house next door again. The wife is irritated that if not sold by summer never knowing if showing the house or not when by the pool.

I'm going to miss Han.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post:
Old 02-18-2018, 02:53 PM

I've come to learn that even the most innocent situations like the grocery store trips can have surprising results. I can still see it getting your wife all worked up which leads to many benefits for you. That's a win-win.

Damn, that's a shame about ole Han. Your wife had him trained well. I'm hoping your lucky streak continues with another neighbor like Mr. John or Han. The cool thing about all this is you get to start all over with feeling them out how they feel about seeing your wife (and possibly others) nude around the pool. Still got a couple of cold months to go to find that perfect neighbor. Wishing you luck!!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kennycust3867 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-23-2018, 06:03 PM

I believe it's been months since any new excitement has occurred. Not for lack of some trying. Just each attempt seemed to lead to insignificant results.

We have an empty home next door so no neighbor. Everyone is going in different directions so we (I), really have not put much effort into anything other than being supportive. So, two weeks ago my wife decided we were going away for a long weekend. School was off. Again, I have spent almost all my time with my company and business related thoughts. Her reasoning was that she felt ignored over my company and wanted to go somewhere to have a few days of fun. I agreed and asked where. Her response was anywhere warm.

I contacted my cousin in south Florida to see if he and his wife wanted to meet up one evening to catch up. He graciously offered their spare bedroom for the trip if we would just go a little further south than planned. After discussing with the wife we agreed to have an extended weekend at their home.

My cousin is a classic life long south floridian. Free spirit and all. My wife was packed and ready wednesday night. We decided to fly and rent a car. She had a carry on and she packed me a carry on. So we are are parking the car at the airport, my wife says the trip starts now. I blindly said ok. She had me weave through the garage in my truck for a perfect spot. Finally she pointed and had me pull into a spot. I directly in front of us was two men sitting talking in their vehicle.

My wife said for me to walk around to behind her and she will hand me her bra to put in her bag. I get out and walk around to the riders back door. I open the door. I say, ok now what. She said watch. She removes her ball cap. She has a tight red, short sleeved golf shirt on. She pulls it over her head. She is now sitting in front of them wearing only a bra. I can not see her. I step up like I'm getting bags. Both men looked to be talking staring at my wife. She then removed her bra and passed it over the seat. Now she is topless and slowly replaced her shirt. I get the bags leaving the bra on the seat. As we start walking away they honk their horn and both hold up a thumbs up. My wife waves and we head inside.

We are talking and laughing all the way. She said when she took off her hat they were both looking. When she removed her shirt she let it go outside in on purpose. She said the were both looking at her in her bra wide eyed. She said since that bra snapped in the front there was no slow reveal. She said she just stayed facing them and handed me her bra over her head. She the proceeded to turn her shirt back to inside out and slowly put it on exaggerating each movement over her head till she had it on. I wish I had a better view but according to her they had a perfect view. Wow.

No lines, so we were at our gate extremely early. We sat talking. Her nipples were distracting me and a few others. She was enjoying the attention. She asked if I wanted to see more. I said sure but I don't want to get arrested. She got her bag and said stay put and I'll see. She was gone for some time. She was wearing what I call her treadmill shorts. They are very loose fitting silky black running shorts. My heart slipped a beat as she approached. I have had many views up the leg of these shorts at home.

She had a magazine. I am alone in the middle of a row of 10 seats against the wall. There are seats opposite me with a built in table. She sits opposite me and plugs her charger in and has earbuds from her phone listening to music. First I am seeing a lot of leg. It looked good. She then changes position. She slouches down in the chair with her legs apart. I can see a full on lip from my seat. We are there awhile when others start to walk into the gate area.

People are lined up at the counter checking in. We had checked in early. She looks at me and said if anyone other than adult males come by she is going to sit proper. I said no worries that I can barely see anything anyway. She placed her right leg under her left scooted further to the side, the shorts twisted under her causing a gap in the leg hole. I'm looking at lip and some slit. I said wow. She asked me to sit next to her. I did. Now we are facing the seats against the wall, our backs to the counter and gate.

Several what looked to be business travelers passed by glancing at her. I'm sure noticing her nipple bumps and legs but found seats closer to the loading door. We are a ways away from the checkin counter. Soon a man in a suit walked by. He look to be late 50s took notice of her and passed again. On his third pass he sat in the seat I departed. He laid his briefcase down and started looking at his folded newspaper. I am also fake reading a paper. He is continually looking over the paper at my wife. He then started waving someone over. After several attempts he got up leaving his paper and briefcase in two seats. I got up and walked to the window looked out a second and returned.

I looked as I passed and the gap was somewhat larger. Her entire right lip was visible along with her slit and some left lip. She was leaning completely to her left not knowing how much she was exposed. Soon the man returned with another. The new guy looked older maybe 60s. My wife is into her magazine and music. Both men are openly looking and talking. I could not hear. They did not pretend to read or glance. As the talked they ogled. She continued to sit maybe 30 minutes more till they started calling people to the gate. The men were called and left as we stood.

We loaded on the plane. She was going to pull the shorts over and up pretending to sleep in the middle chair but a female ended up by the window. Nothing really exciting till we got to my cousins.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post:
Old 04-23-2018, 06:44 PM

So me land get a car and head to the house. He left a key so we settle in. We get some supplies and decide to spend the afternoon by the pool. She spent the afternoon topless sunning. Around 5 p.m. she chickened out and put her top back on. By the time my cousin arrived she had her cover up on and we were still talking about our trip down.

Nothing exciting happened. We had a nice time out with my cousin and his wife. We had drinks and the ladies went to bed. My cousin and I continued. His house is two blocks from the beach. I asked if their was a more private beach available. He smiled and asked why. I said we spent the afternoon topless by the pool and I was wondering if their was anything more private. Excited questions started flying about my wife topless. I told him with alcohol she gets brave. He described a beach people will kayak to and there's occasional topless sunbathers. In the end he agreed to be my guide and haul the kayaks. Even as we adjourned for the night he did not believe me.

Next morning we packed a cooler and watertight bags with our beach gear and food. His wife left for work and we waited on my wife. She finally came out in the same shorts and a large tshirt. We gave her the plans. She was happy. I asked what suit she picked. You'll see later. We drove for some time. We unloaded and loaded the kayaks. Luckily he has done this before. One hour of exhausting paddling we made it. A island set inside an inlet. Beautiful sand. A few boats anchored away from the beach. A few groups already set up on the beach. We set up on the left end away from others.

After setup my wife removed her tshirt and shorts. I immediately got excited. She's wearing her infamous white string bikini. She immediately said I thought it was going to be us. My cousin answered smiling it is.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post:
Old 04-23-2018, 07:24 PM

Default Finally!

I have been eagerly awaiting your next post. Thanks for the update and again thank your wife for being such a good sport. Some of us can only dream of a situation like yours. Maybe one day she will consent to faceless pics
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to spinalator For This Useful Post:
Old 04-23-2018, 07:54 PM

So we spent the first couple of hours talking eating and drinking. Recovering from the paddling. My cousin mentioned on several occasions how nice my wife looked in her bikini and she should get in the water with him. He would get in and she would decline. We walked the beach. She got looks from those that were there.

We got back and I reapplied suntan lotion and she continued sunning. Now we are all three into our drinks. My cousin swapped to a bottle water. After a big drink he poured some cold water on her tits. The top immediately went clear. We could see a hint of nipple prior but now its see thru. She quickly did a hand bra and admonished my cousin as she rolled onto her front. He then drenched her ass. The cold water made her squeal she again chastised mu cousin. Now we are sitting on the beach drinking looking at my wife's ass as we talk. My cousin said I guess I see why you didn't get in the water. We laughed.

After a long while my wife said she needed to roll over so my cousin should walk the beach till her top drys. We both let the alcohol speak and refused. She asked for her tshirt from the bag in the boat. We again declined. She stood with a hand bra and we watched her bare ass walk toward the kayaks. Liquor again, I said I'll get it and hurried to her side. Standing in ankle deep water I turned and hugged my wife. As she hugged me back I took a step back and fell backwards with her into the water. She had no time to complain. I let go and stood. I took the bag out of the kayak and walked back to our spot.

She then started playfully complaining. We ended up all three drinking in the water. As our drinks emptied we would go refill and return. My wife finally asked who will get her a refill or towel to wrap into. We declined. My cousin said that he has seen her tits off and on since we have been in the water. After discussion she relented. She walked up and refilled with her back to us. She returned with an arm across her tits and hand covering her pussy. We both drunkenly booed.

We continued, as my cousin went to refill my wife had me hold her drink to tie her bottoms. I said they getting loose. She said they are now. I smiled. He returned. She had ma again hold her drink to swim. As she swam we could see her bottoms roll down her ass. He looked at me and said damn. She swam around then back. As I handed her the drink she said I almost lost my bottoms. My cousin said we saw.

Skip ahead. It's time to get out. We both leave her and sit. She did the mandatory complaining till she said fine then. She started walking cup in hand. Her tits were clearly viable bouncing as she walked. Then she was knee deep and we are looking at her pussy and blonde strip. We are saying nothing. She walks to the blanket falls to her knees. This caused her bottoms to drop some. Knees apart we can see pussy from the gap. She takes a long drink and lays down. My cousin said holy shit. My wife look at him and said well I guess you have seen it all now. We said nothing.

After watching her front and back sunning mu cousin excused himself. While gone, my wife asked how I was doing. Great. She sat up and said I think I will swim and have a bikini pops. I again said great. She made another drink and I watched her ass all the way into the water. My cousin returned. He was all complimentary of my wife. I said I told you alcohol and sun get her everytime. He kept saying that she may as well be naked cause he can see everything. We laughed. Soon she asked me to hold her drink so she can swim. I got her cup and it was only ice so as she swam I returned and refilled.

As she was walking out of the water I assumed her top was going to malfunction. It was on even though his nothing. As her bottoms emerged the were completely askew. She had the cloth pulled over to the. Side and we were getting a full frontal as she walked to us. I said you might want to adjust your bottoms. She stopped at the bottom of the blanket legs apart, pulled the bottoms down paused with us having a view up, straight between her legs. She then pulled up and fell to her knees on the blanket.

My cousin and I just looked at each other. He smiled. We started talking and he asked her if she ever been skinnydipping. She said yes at home. He said what about in the ocean. She lied and said no. He started with we should do it. I declined. My wife called me a party pooper. I agreed. My cousin kept bringing it up. Skipping ahead, he brought it up again. My wife finished her drink stumbled to her feet. Facing us removed her top then bottoms. She is standing completely naked in front of us. Hands on hips said, ok let's go. She turned and runs into the water.

My cousin turns and looks at me. I said this was your idea not mine. My wife is now teasing him. He stands and said I've done this many time. Drops his shorts. He was sporting a hard dick and proceeded to walk into the water. They swam around awhile. The only touching happened when she got on his back. She said he asked if she wanted a piggyback ride. She agreed. She got on his back, arms around neck, legs around waist. I was watching from the blankets but they were in titty deep water. She said that he swam then stood, swam again. When he stopped he said let me adjust you. He reached, grabbed her thigh with one hand and slyly reached behind and under her with the other. She said he had his hand on her right butt cheek and his fingers laying flat across her pussy as he bounced her up higher. He then slowly removed his hand and apologized.
Old 04-24-2018, 06:52 AM

Wish you'd have snapped some pics with your phone while waiting in the airport and attached them; or pics from anywhere else on that trip, for that matter.

Does she mind you taking pictures when she's had some drinks?
Old 04-24-2018, 12:27 PM

I did not take any pictures at the airports. Only generic photos of the evening with my cousin and his wife and a few of the kayak trip.

I left off with the skinny dip I believe. I skipped ahead to my wife telling me of my cousin using the excuse of adjusting her piggyback position to get a sly finger touch across her pussy and his apology. She did not respond.

So they spent some time in the water. My cousin walked out first. He was still sporting wood. I made a comment as he put on his shorts. He said it may never go down. Soon my wife emerged. We watched her walk to the blanket. Again I love her full frontal as she walks. Her tits just bounce and move perfectly. She asked if we mind her sunning nude. We both immediately agreed. I hung her bikini on a nearby shrub to dry.

This is Thursday around noon. Other than a few groups at the other end of this beach we are alone. Two sail boats are anchored but no movement so it's really private. My wife is laying face down just sunning. My cousin and I spend time talking and admiring my wife. He walks to the kayak and back. He stops at her feet and is staring. I said you ok. He said you should look at this. I get up. I look. My wife has her legs at a natural spread but her smooth pussy is on view. I said yes, nice. He said beautiful.

We get many views of her front as she rolls from front to back. He made a comment that my wife has a fantastic body. She said thanks. Skipping ahead. We decide to eat. My wife was going to put her bikini on. My cousin talked her into letting it continue drying. It was dry. So out with the food and drinks. Up until this time whether on her front or back my cousin made many trips to the water to come back and pause at her feet to stare. Now she sits up legs extended and crossed. We are looking at tits only. I know she is not comfortable.

After getting the blanket set with food and drinks we each take a position. My cousin directly across from my wife, me between them. She is eating and drinking with one hand using the other to prop on. Don't get me wrong, I am enjoying the view of her tits shaking and moving to her movements. Without a word, she sits up and assumes a new position. She is facing my cousin sitting Indian style. Her pussy is now open on full display. My cousin is locked in on her. He stays this way till my wife asked if she should reposition. He said no, please. We eat with nothing else mentioned. We were in this position for a long while till finished eating.

As we finished my wife got up and went in the water. My cousin was excitedly talking about his entire view. I found it somewhat arousing listening to him describe her pussy from his perspective. We cleared the blanket and swam. Skip ahead. My cousin and I are sitting on the end of the blanket my wife walks up between us turns and sits. She scoots back and starts drying with a towel. She looks and we are both facing each other with her feet between us watching. She laughingly said, have you boys not seen enough yet. We both said no. While sitting up she allowed my cousin to apply sunscreen on her back but that was it.

With our positions resumed, she is sitting up applying to her chest, shoulders and stomach. We are quietly watching. She then bends a legs up and starts applying to her feet knees and thighs. We are looking at her pussy. Whether it is the watching or my cousins applying to her back she is visibly aroused. We are both taking notice with the view as she swaps legs. Now all was applied except her mound, lips and ass. She never paused. She stretched her left leg straight by me. She pulled her right foot up and moved her knee out. This position stretched her pussy open. We can see everything. Her clit is hard and her pussy looks like I need to run my tongue around and in her opening.

As she was applying to her mound she looked up and asked if we were ok pausing we nodded. Nothing really sexual, she just applied the sunscreen on EVERYTHING. Once complete she laid down. She didn't move her leg positions just laid back. After a few minutes of silence and us inspecting our view we started talking. Things became normal. Not that we didn't notice her body or leg position or tits and pussy, just we enjoyed the beach and company.

While in the water we see people on the boats moving around. They actually wave and we wave back. Its mid afternoon. We are having a nice relaxing beach time between, swimming, floating, drinking and conversation. At some point my cousin broke out his music had forgot about. He blamed my wife as a distraction. So now we have a complete collection of Jimmy Buffett on a shuffle playing. We watch as an elderly man and his wife lower an inflatable boat to the side of their sail boat and troll to our left to the beach.

We are just enjoying our beach. As they reach the beach a small dog jumps out onto the beach. It backs and my wife looks over. She covers herself and said, "crap, give me my bikini". My cousin said that they have surely seen us. She looked at me. I said, they may just be letting their dog run so let's see. If they are offended then they can stay away.

Now we are all a little drunk so whether brave or just don't care who knows. She takes a big drink and lays back down with her cap over her face. The couple struggle with the small boat but eventually get out and mill around the beach. They each wave at us again and my cousin and I happily wave back.

They disappear into the shrubs, I guess to have a walk on anything but sand. Soon they emerge and turn our way. My wife is still on her back. When they were about twenty to thirty feet away they stopped talking. Their little dog kept coming and ran up to me. I started petting him. He was excited to get some petting. I waved at the couple and said good afternoon. They looked at each other and proceeded to our spot. My wife has not moved. My cousin turned down the music as they approached from the waters edge. They apologized for intruding. They are standing a few feet in front of the blanket now. Their view is from feet to head of my naked wife.

My wife sits up quickly faking being startled. She is doing a poor job covering her tits. She closed her legs and put cap on her lap. She actually startled the couple. I grinning while petting the little dog in my lap. They both apologize and turn to walk away. I said sorry, I thought my wife was asleep or I would have said something. They stop. My cousin said something about him and his wife come here for her to full body tan so he brought us here. The man smiled and said he understood that his wife has not wore a suit in years. She hit him in the arm. As they are talking to my cousin I look at my wife. She has her right nipple covered by her arm and hand over her left. I smile and she opens her fingers. Her hard nipple is now poking thru her fingers. She winks.

I have no clue what the conversation was between my cousin and the couple. I was zoned in on my wife sitting there again Indian style with her hat covering her pussy between her legs and a nipple protruding between her fingers. She puts on her sunglasses and interrupts the conversation. She said I believe I should get a little more presentable for company. The lady smiled and said quote, as she punched her husband arm, "honey, he has been watching you thru binoculars all morning, in your swimsuit and without". She continued with he has been giving her a blow by blow of our/her activities since they woke up. She and my wife continued.

A quick summary of the conversation was that she finally agreed that they needed to let the dog run around and if her husband got to see my wife in person without causing us any discomfort then she was fine with it. My wife then released her tits and took a drink. My wife said, ok but I don't want to offend you guys. The wife said if I still had your body I would show it off all the time. This broke the ice. My wife actually invited them to stay and visit. She said that would make his day and it would be nice to visit with people. My cousin, the other man and me have said nothing to this point. My wife handed his wife a towel and said have a seat and visit. They spread the towel at the bottom of the blanket and sat on each end in front of my wife.

Her husband is transfixed on my wife tits saying nothing. My wife and his are talking about travel and dogs. My wife then offers them a drink. Neither drink alcohol. She then offered water. They both said yes thanks. I thought she would have me or my cousin get them. No. My wife stood up cap falling to the ground. Full frontal, pussy two feet from their face. She turns, bends down from the waist, again pussy and ass in face, picks up cap. Stands there while replacing the cap on her head. Walks to the cooler at the top of the blanket legs open bends reaching into the cooler now we all have a clear view of her pussy from behind. Turns walks the few steps back and hands them each a water. She then sits down more in front of her husband Indian style and put her hands in front of her exposed pussy.

We are all talking now. My wife and his. Her husband, my cousin and me. My wife sat like that for some time with a hand always covering between her legs never attempting to cover her tits. Her husband and my cousin left to go see his inflatable boat. I stayed not interested. They continued talking I was not listening until the lady asked if my wife was uncomfortable with them visiting. My wife said not really and asked why. She said that my wife keeps covering herself and she repeated that she did not want my wife to feel uncomfortable because of them. My wife said she was not sure how much exposure was too much so sitting comfortably she did not want to offend her.

They discussed and it was as though this lady was hinting to my wife to show her husband as much as she was comfortable showing. So my wife moved her hand and straightened one leg out and the other remained bent and she moved her knee further out. This caused her pussy to stretch out and open. My wife looked at her and asked if that would be too much. She smiled and said quote,"that's perfect, he would so love that". I said I hope you are going to be ready for him tonight. She laughed. I go get in the water.

I look and her husband and my cousin are in the boat trolling toward me. I walk in the water to meet them. They get out in the water and we spend time talking while holding the boat. He was very complimentary of my wife and many thanks for allowing he and his wife to visit. They don't get a lot of interactions from their lifestyle. We pull the boat to the beach. One thing changed. His wife was sitting on the towel topless talking to my wife. Her husband said well this is getting better and better.

We gather around in our same positions as before. I made my wife and I refills. I notice my wife is still sitting the same with her hand/arm between her legs. As I sat down her husband said you two are making this one beautiful beach. They both said thank you. We talked as his wife applied sunscreen. I would like to say she had a fantastic rack gravity does prevail but I am a true believer of titties are titties so hers were nice. After a few minutes of talking my wife said you guys will have to excuse me but I have to get in a comfortable position.

She stretched her left leg straight between the couple and moved it over by his wife. She then moved her arm/hand and left her right leg bent but moved her butt forward making her right knee open wide. She then leaned back on both hands. She said, my God that feels better and said I'm sorry but I needed to get comfortable for a minute. Her husband is sitting maybe a foot in front of her right knee. I am between his wife and mine. My cousin stood up and walked over and stood facing my wife. No one said anything. My wife looked around at everyone looking at her pussy in silence and said, "too comfortable"? Her husband spoke up with definitely not. The ladies started talking. I got up for water and stood by my cousin. An amazing site. Tits looking perfect, her legs have her pussy stretched tight. We have a view of the complete anatomy of the female vagina. I can not emphasize how pretty and exposed she was. The pale white skin and the pink hue along with a nice cloth and view of the opening was just fantastic while she leaned back casually talking.

I sat back beside her. I watched the lady's husband. He was taking in all he could saying nothing along with my cousin. My wife is in full tease mode now. She later told me that she and his wife agreed that if she went topless my wife we would go to extremes to tease her husband. After some time my wife said she needed water. I started to get up but she said she can do it without getting up. My cousin and the husband were talking paddle boards at the time. My wife rolled over to hands and knees. Ass and pussy at my now sitting cousin and the man. She went to the cooler this way and backed up the same. All eyes on pussy and ass.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
hot bate 1

3m:00s

08-27-2008
dr07 0019 02

3m:04s

07-27-2009
Movie317

1m:52s

04-08-2017
db 176 1d

0m:51s