uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-14-2014, 06:07 PM

Thanked 1,242 Times in 127 Posts
Default Helping out friends/strangers and getting an unexpected reward.

It's great to help out people in need - and the one thing that tops that warm feeling you get inside, is when you get to feel inside something warm. This thread is for stories where you have helped out a friend (or stranger) and then got an unexpected reward (of the sexual kind).

I'll kick off with a story that I remembered last night. It's from back when I was about 19 or 20 and was in technical college studying a diploma in Art (which means I was mostly just getting stoned and messing around with clay & stuff).

Several of my classes where with some of the same people including this one divorced mother of 3 called Jacquie. She was in a lot of my sessions, she was great fun and we became good friends over the months spent there - I got to know her kids and her boyfriend well also.

Jacquie's best friend was a single mother called Laura. I didn't know her too well, but I'd met her several times when visiting Jacquie and she was also great fun to hang with. She would have been in her early 30's and she was tall, blonde and carried some nice curves including a spectacular natural rack that was easily over DD cup. Needless to say, I always enjoyed running into her.

This one time when I was visiting Jacquie, Laura was there and was talking about what she had to organise because she was moving house the next day. She had hired a truck but was a bit worried about how she was going to move all the furniture with just her and her two kids. Jacquie said that obviously she would help. Given I had nothing on the following day, I tossed my hat in the ring and said I'd be happy to lend a hand, which was gratefully accepted.

The next morning, we all met up and began our day of taking truck loads of stuff from her old house to the new one. It was a long day and hard work, but by late afternoon the job was done and Jacquie, Laura and myself were enjoying a couple of beers in the lounge room. Boxes and furniture where just dumped all over the place and Laura said she really should start arranging it all before she sends the kids to bed. There were several heavy pieces and she was hoping we could help her with some of that, but Jacquie said she really needed to get home because her kids needed feeding and putting to bed too. Not wanting to leave Laura in the lurch, I suggested I could hang back and help, but I was pretty sore from the days work so not sure how useful I'll be, and I don't have any transport once Jacquie goes.

Laura was super happy that I'd offered to keep helping and said that if I don't mind sleeping on the lounge, she can drop me home in the morning. So it was agreed, Jacquie left and Laura and me set about putting her kids bunk beds together and some of the other essentials needed to get through the night.

A couple of hours later and it was bed time for her kids and then we settled down for a couple more beers. I was really rather sore from the days work and Laura said that if I like, she'll give me a massage, after all, it's the least she could do to repay me for my help. I figured this could only ever end well, and gladly accepted.

I stripped off my shirt and lay down on a mat on the floor - Laura found some baby oil and proceeded to give me a much needed and very enjoyable back rub. After she finished, I suggested that she must be pretty sore also, and would she like me to give her a rub down too? To my delight, she said that would be wonderful, she ripped off her shirt leaving on the bra that was barely containing her ample breasts and then lay face down on the mat. I oiled up my hands and began.

While I was trying to massage her back, I would regularly run my hands up where her bra strap was, it was a bit of a pain but I just slipped my fingers under the strap so I didn't miss any bits. After a few minutes of this, Laura said "you can just undo the strap, it will be easier". I didn't need telling twice, I had that strap undone in a split second, let the straps fall to either side and then resumed massaging her back (in uninterrupted strokes). A big bonus was that because she was so well endowed, I was getting an awesome side boob view and on several occasions I ran my hands up her sides and managed to get a good feel. I was starting to get a bit erect by this stage and I think Laura was also getting a bit warmed up too, because the next thing she said was "would you like to massage the front too?".

I replied "Sure thing" (like that was even a question that needed answering) and Laura rolled over, discarding the bra completely and allowing me my first view of her big, round, juicy breasts in all their naked glory. I massaged all over Laura's belly (not flat but pretty good for a 30 something mother of two) and bit by bit, I got bolder and also rubbed up her sides, back up around her boobs and even ran her nipples between my fingers as I ran my hands back down. Both of us clearly enjoyed the experience and before long, it was pretty late, we finished up and Laura put her shirt back on (minus the bra) and we started preparing for bed.

We hadn't actually assembled Laura's bed, the base was just sitting on the floor without the ends attached, so it was sitting higher at the head than the foot, but we were over moving furniture and she said "screw it, I'll sleep on it as it is". So I set myself up on the lounge and she climbed into her wonky bed.

Her bedroom entrance came off the lounge room, and we continued to chat in the dark through the open doorway for a while. It was a bit hard to hear (we were keeping our voices down so as to not disturb the kids sleeping in a room down the hall) and eventually Laura just said "if you want to chat, you'll have to come in here". So I did

I navigated through the dark and sat myself down on the foot of her bed with the bottom end of her quilt covering my legs. We chatted some more (can't ever remember what we talked about) and after a bit, I felt her foot touch my leg, so I reached in and started rubbing it and giving her a bit of a foot massage. She was on her side up to that point but she was making sounds that suggested she enjoyed having her feet massaged and she rolled over to her back so I could get a better angle. The advantage here was that I was now positioned kneeling at the foot of her bed with her legs spread slightly and the foot I was massaging between my knees with the other to my side.

Laura let her foot rest against my crotch and it would have been obvious that I was sporting a full boner by that point. She was gently rubbing her toes against my cock and I took this as a pretty good queue that I could step things up. I ran my hands up and down her smooth leg (one hand on the inside, one on the outside) and gradually got higher and higher with each stroke until at last, I made slight contact with soft fur and thought to myself "wow, she is not wearing any panties". I massaged higher and firmer and getting no indication that she wanted me to back off, I allowed my finger to slowly slide up and part her lips. I was rewarded with a slippery, hot and very wet prize. Before long, the foot massage was pretty much just a pussy massage and I had slipped two fingers deep inside her and was gently massaging her clit with my thumb.

I decided that I just had to taste those juices so I withdrew my hand and buried my head beneath the quilt and let my tongue work it's was up her thigh and before I knew it, I was nose deep in her fuzzy love tunnel and she was squirming around and letting out soft moans. Using her feet that were either side of me, Laura pushed my shorts down and in the same motion, I slid up running my tongue over her belly and leaving a trail of her juices behind as I cupped each breast in my hands and nibbled her rock hard nipples. Laura wrapped her long legs around behind me and expertly guided my stiff 19 year old cock into her dripping wet pussy, pulling me in with her legs crossed over behind my bum until I was balls deep and grinding my pelvis against her mound. After such a long build up, it was only a few minutes before the amazing heat and those slippery wet lips wrapped around my cock became too much to hold back - I pumped my own juice deep into her while she let out a deep moan and shuddered to her own climax.

We lay there letting our fluids mix for a few more minutes before she gently kissed my lips and suggested that I best move back to the lounge so her kids don't wander in to an unexpected visitor in their mothers bed.

The morning came and Laura drove me home as promised and thanked me for all the help (and I assured her, the pleasure was all mine!) I moved to another city not long after and only saw Laura one or two more times, it was in mixed company and nothing was said of our "exchange of services". Funny thing, is a day or two after that night, I was driving somewhere with Jacquie and she winked at me and mentioned that Laura got a good "lickity lick" the other night. I guess best friends usually tell each other everything, but I don't know if Laura gave her the full story or just some of it.

Thanks for reading, please comment and add your own stories if you wish.
The Following 87 Users Say Thank You to camoj For This Useful Post:
AliDubois, allmyfaves4ever, alterego8184, americuadorian, apeyboy, applesauce_1500, artfuldogger, BaconBot, BadPhotog, Big_prick69, blueyez54, budbuddy54, Buzz691956, Candi Delight, captaintrips, charismatic, chi-town8080, Claus Bruch, crazyhorse91, cupofjoe, daveduchovny, davyp1, dick hardin, DRDavenport, dr_pepper1942, echoes46, espresso99, eviltwin, fantastic4, Father Ted, filbert1953, flashjohn, GabberZZ, gogga, gradient, harp76, incense, Iron280, ironhorse, jablomey, jackqx4, james_king, jho.n3, jiinx81, jimbojeta1, jm6379, jojo33bdx, karlhein, kuryaki, kuso, lebenengel, lewdown, luckyluke78, magnaebony, maymedson11, meandmygirl, ModelT-MsDollie, moomoo59, MrBill, mythryl1969, myz_X, naaktstel, nectcouple, neil733, NeoKnight27, oldbuckeye, oldhand, outlander2, patwill30, psc, rak1918, ripstar1, rpsaturnal, Rufus the Red, scott794, Sn0wCrash, sooty, SteveZR1, stiv837, tarleton84, tossout78, tylergal, warrior99, woany777, wolf86, xxxxenophile, zarh
Old 12-14-2014, 06:59 PM

Thanked 11,615 Times in 1,778 Posts

Great story. Sort of a moving experience!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 12-28-2014, 10:11 PM

Thanked 3,322 Times in 133 Posts

Man that is a great story and well told. Thanks for sharing it with us.
The Following User Says Thank You to outlander2 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2014, 02:09 AM

Thanked 2,177 Times in 108 Posts

The car by the side of the road had the hood up, and looked to be stuck. It was raining, and I really was in no rush, so I pulled over and offered to help. The young couple were out of gas, and I drove them to a ga station and the back to their car. Before I left she thanked me and asked for my number. He basically barely said thank you.

About a week later, the woman called me. She told me that she thought I was a really nice guy. And that her husband embarrassed her. I wasn't exactly sure where the conversation was going. Then she asked if she could come over to my place. I told her she could with really no idea where this was going.

She arrived, we sat around talking for about an hour, with me frankly not sure what was going on. Then she asked when I last got laid. When I told her it had been about a month, she said, "I don't see how you can go that long". I have to come every day." I thought I was being clever when I said, "I didn't say I haven't come in a month."

Her response was a very matter of fact, "well, if were going to jack off tonight, you don't have to. We can fuck".

I think I was about 20 at the time. She was a little older. Late 20's maybe. I was playing way out of my league. She stopped sucking my cock long enought to say, "you can come in my mouth. I like it" after I filled her mouth, she was breathing heavy and quiet for a bit. When I asked if she was ok, she said, " Yeah. Having a new cock come in my mouth sometimes makes me come."

20 minutes later, I'm getting a comdom out, and she tell me she doesn't like condoms, and adds, " you can come in my c*nt. Didn't hav e to ask twice. So she reaching through and pulling me in by the balls and panting, "fuck me full of your come". Made for a great evening.

Maybe an hour later -maybe a little less, she says it's getting late. I asked her to Fuck again, and she told me she would but her husband expected her home. I asked, how about just a quick suck. She thought about it for a minute, and then asked to use my phone. What happened next just floored me: she called him, and told him that she would be late because "he wants to fuck me again".

Not the worst night of my young life. Wish I could remember her name.
Old 12-29-2014, 06:25 PM

Thanked 11,615 Times in 1,778 Posts
Default Pay back

Fredox2 that was an unexpected ending. Her husband wasn't such a bad guy after all!

Our story is not so special or exciting. Several years ago I was having eye surgery and follow up visits in the next town. Of all things it was very hot and I had a flat on the right rear of my pick up truck not far out of town when we left. To make it worse my eyes were dialated and I shouldn't have been driving. I did wait awhile but the bright sun setting in the west, the way I was heading, didn't help.
My son had borrowed my jack and I really didn't know how to get the spare out from under my Dodge truck. I told my wife that at times like this people often hold up a white flag and hope someone stops. Being a good sport and not having any white rags my wife lifted her white blouse at the very next pick up truck coming toward us. My wife does not wear under panties or a bra. Not bragging, but her titties are not bad for a little ole lady. Still erect and reasonably firm. Big enough to be seen by a speeding Chevy truck driver.
First try, we got help! We are in our mid 70's and I hate to admit changing a tire wears me out. I explained I had no jack, didn't know how to get to the spare, or had blocks to put under the truck. Our knight in shining armor opened his topper, removed his jack, a tool for cranking down the spare, and some wood blocks to get the jack up high enough. All the while complimenting my wife on her nice boobs and the neat way of attracting his attention. All I could say was "thanks and it worked, didn't it?"
In no time our tire was changed and I was trying to give this 40 something year old some money and thanking him. Found out he works at a truck stop and changes tires for a living. This was his day off! He was staring at Dollie's tits in her thin white blouse much of the time he worked on the tire change. Surprising both of us he said "show me those boobs again and I'll be happy."
This was a busy two lane highway not far from a large city and it was shift change. No one else even stopped altho we weren't trying anymore. Since I have a quad cab I opened both doors on the passenger side and asked Dollie to stand between to pay our helper. He asked again but I only had to ask her once. My wife is a well trained exhibitionist. Dollie lifted her blouse and gave the young man a nice long look. She wasn't as hidden as we thought. Several horns honked and several voices were heard from appreciative motorists.
After we found out our new friend was a tire man at a garage maybe 40 miles away which has a restaurant we promissed we'd buy his lunch someday and show him Dollie's titties again. Payback came a few weeks later.
But Dollie got a bonus. Our tire man had bragged to his coworkers and boss about the nice older lady with the big boobs. Dollie had to show a half dozen greasy mechanics her titties. We bought lunch for our tire man as he stared at her mostly exposed boobies rolling out of her blouse. Pay back can be fun.
Attached Thumbnails
One Out.jpg  
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2014, 08:06 PM

Thanked 26,532 Times in 1,273 Posts

My wife set me up for a nice "thank you". She mentioned to me that a friend from one of her clubs husband died suddenly a few months ago. The woman's husband had installed an elaborate A/V system involving surround sound and several TV's, the problem was this poor woman had no idea how to use it and was now limited to just watching as small TV in the bedroom. Since I own a technology company my wife volunteered me to go over and simplify it for her.

My wife wanted to come with me, but changed her mind at the last minute to go shopping. Lindy was an attractive woman in her early 50's and the A/V system was a monster of switches, amplifiers, speakers, cable boxes and blu-ray players, I studied it for a while and decided the best thing to do, instead of dismantling it to the basics, was to make a color guide for her to make the system easy to use. This is something I frequently do for clients and can turn a techno-boob into an educated user.

It took a while to do, but with the help of a chart and color stickers Lindy was able to do anything, play a DVD, watch Netflix, use the DVR, etc.. My wife showed up to see how we were coming along and we left togather, Lindy offered to pay me but I knew she had financial issues so I declined. She promised to make me some brownies later. I left her my business card in case she had any problems.

The next day Lindy called me and said if I stopped by she had a present for me. Lindy answered the door in a blouse that was virtually topless, very see thru. I just stared, she asked "you like?". All I could do was nod yes. That was all the answer she needed, we were in bed fucking within minutes.

It would take a while for me to explain, but, I figured out that she knew a lot about the A/V system, her ignorance was fake. She needed a fuck buddy and figured out how to get one through the stereo system. She got a real BF shortly after, so our affair was cut short.
Old 12-31-2014, 01:22 AM

Great stories guys, thanks for adding them!
Old 01-06-2015, 05:38 PM

Thanked 1,192 Times in 68 Posts
Default After accident reward

I read this thread and I knew that I needed to add my story to the thread.
I work for a company that requires early morning deliveries and so I am up in the middle of the night a lot of the time. About a week before Christmas, I was out making my rounds and I was cutting through a nice neighborhood and I came across a car that was stopped in the middle of the road. There was steam coming from under the hood and I figured whomever it was needed some help. I walked up to the door and there was a 30 something year old woman at the wheel that was just sitting there crying. She was upset saying that she had hit a dog and she was so sorry that it had happened. It was obvious that she had been drinking and she was dressed in a nice dress. She wasn't overly gorgeous, but she definitely not ugly either.
Well, I asked her what she wanted help with and she asked if I could get her car started again for her. I asked her if I could get in the drivers seat and try starting it. She slid over to the passengers side of the seat and gave me a nice view of her legs as she slid over. I tried to start her car but it sounded like it was flooded and so I decided to push it out of the middle of the street.
I got it pushed to the side of the street and I chatted with her for a few minutes and found out her name was Lisa and she had been out to a party. She said that the dog ran out in front of her and there wasn't any way to avoid hitting him. I asked her if she was okay to drive and she assured me she could. All this time I was staring at her cleavage wondering what those boobs looked like.
After a few more minutes, I tried to start the car up again and this time it started. She was really happy when it did. She got out of the passenger side and came around to the drivers side. I got out and she practically threw herself on me thanking me for helping her. She was trying to find some money in her purse to pay me and I refused to take any. Lisa then surprised the hell out of me by asking if I would accept a blow job for payment. Now, this was an offer that I couldn't refuse.
So, we got in the back of her car (SUV) and she proceeded in going down on me.. I wasn't fully hard when she started but was within moments after she took me in her mouth. She was good and made it so I didn't pop right away and that we both could enjoy it. I reached down and fondled her boobs through her dress. She wrapped her lips tighter around my rod and I knew I was going to pop my load .... I warned her that I was cumming and she sucked even harder as my load gushed forth into her mouth.
I wasn't sure what was going to happen next, so I let her dictate what she wanted to do and to my happiness, she said that she was really wet and wanted to know if I would eat her out... We swapped places and she spread her legs and I found a pantyless pu$$y that was completely shaved. And yes, she was wet!!... I dove right in and hit that clit with my tongue and she leaned back and moaned loudly. I went to town on her and she was able to pull out both tits and was playing with them. It didn't take long to make her cum hard.
She then asked me if I could fuck her really quick. I was already hard and ready to go. I slid right in to my balls on the first stroke and rode her hard and fast til I poured my second load into her warm sn*tch....
She indicated that she needed to go and we hugged and off she went. I hope that she made it home alright and that the car wasn't going to cost her too much in repairs.

Sometimes it does pay to see if someone needs help and to stop and see what you can do for them!
Old 01-06-2015, 07:25 PM

Awesome story, thanks willieone!
Old 01-06-2015, 07:44 PM

Thanked 3,968 Times in 637 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by willieone View Post
I hope that she made it home alright and that the car wasn't going to cost her too much in repairs.

Sometimes it does pay to see if someone needs help and to stop and see what you can do for them!
But what happened to the damn dog?!?!?!

Sounds like being a Good Samaritan paid off for once!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to xxxxenophile For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Traffic Jam BJ

5m:35s

12-15-2015
softcore 219

3m:24s

01-22-2011
beer can open pussy

1m:41s

09-22-2018