photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-29-2023, 03:21 PM

Default Do you know something sexual about your wife's past that she doesn’t know you know?

I started a thread a while back called “Do you know something sexual about a woman that her spouse does not know?” This is a similar question. Are you aware of something about your wife or girlfriend’s past that she doesn’t realize you know? How does it make you feel? Jealous? Aroused? I have two examples.

My wife and I were open about our sex lives from the beginning. But I think it’s normal to exclude certain things. My wife said I was her ninth sex partner. And she told me about each one. A few one night stands but mostly ex boyfriends. This doesn’t bother me at all. In fact I found some of her stories, especially the one night stands to be quite arousing.

A few years ago, we stayed with a couple she had known for a very long time. My wife and the other wife were out shopping and the husband had a stack of photos. There was one group shot where my wife and a guy I didn’t recognize had their arms around each other. The husband explained it was a camping trip with three couples when they were just out of high school and made some offhand comment about how the family next door to their campsite must have been annoyed by the sounds of three couples having sex in their respective tents at night. Now it’s possible they didn’t have sex but he was pretty adamant that there were three separate women moaning at the same time so they must have at least been fooling around. I’m not sure why she excluded this particular sexual partner but part of me suspects that maybe her “magic number” is higher than she originally disclosed. This particular guy just didn’t make the final list. I’ve debated over the years whether to bring it up. I’d love to find out she had more stories.

The other story is about one of her exes I was aware of. Shortly after we started dating she had an old laptop repaired so she could save her college papers and recover some photos. She disclosed that there were a lot of her and one particular ex she was dating at the time of the laptop. They ended on a bad note and she hates him to this day. I asked if they were nudes and she admitted there were some but she had deleted all the photos of him and the nudes because she didn’t want to remember. Well, a day or two later I was home alone and curiosity got the best of me. My wife has never been computer efficient so I opened her laptop to see the recycling basket icon was full. She had deleted but not emptied the bin. I opened it up and found about 200 photos. Mostly just them at parties or camping. But probably about 30 or so were sexual in nature. The thing is they weren’t just photos of her taken by him. There were photos from her perspective of him naked. She has always claimed I’m as big as anyone she dated but that’s obviously a lie. This guy is about 8 inches to my 6.5. I don’t have any issue with my size but it’s interesting she lied about it. Makes me think she enjoyed the bigger cock more. I couldn’t resist and saved them to a flash drive then put them on my laptop and emailed them to a secret email I use then erased them off my laptop and flash drive. She has no idea. I’m not sure why but every once in a while I get the urge and I go flip through them. There’s everything from her blowing him to fucking. And even 5 short video clips. Recognizing her moans in these clips but caused by another guy is very hot to me.

Anyone have stories to share?
Old 12-29-2023, 10:21 PM

Thanked 4,620 Times in 411 Posts
Default Jackpot

That was quite a jackpot you found in her computer's trash bin.

I don't have anything nearly as spicy, but one day my wife's best friend told me about how they both lost their virginity. They had decided it was time. They lived in a group house with male and female roommates, and as luck would have it a couple guys from out of state came to visit their male roommates. My wife told me it was a one night stand, but her friend said they had sex with the guys the first night they arrived, and they stayed a week. Everybody was about 20 years old, so you can imagine the amount of fucking that took place. I have tried to get more details from my wife, but she claims to not remember...
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to raysallx For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2024, 12:22 AM

Oh I know quite a bit that the Mrs thinks is secret to me.

A few examples being: she let my friend finger her long before her and I got married, let alone open our relationship. He told me all the details after he found out we were swinger.

I also know she blew a guy she was talking to online when she went to a girls weekend.

I also know her and her bf swapped with another couple at a sex club just a few months ago.

Non of the actions on their own bother me, as I encourage such behavior, it’s the lying that sucks.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Thatguyhusband For This Useful Post:
Old Yesterday, 08:34 AM

Thanked 16,322 Times in 1,139 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thatguyhusband View Post
Non of the actions on their own bother me, as I encourage such behavior, it’s the lying that sucks.
Yep, we have a deal that I can touch and do things with my wife's lonely best friend (but not sex) as long as I tell my wife everything. If I leave something out, then it's cheating, but if I get her friend off without intercourse and tell my wife, then it's all perfectly fine!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old Yesterday, 09:13 PM

Thanked 1,364 Times in 68 Posts

I knew she lived with a very old couple before we got married. They were old enough to be her great grandparents at least they looked that way. She was quiet young in her early years of college when we met and she moved in with me and we got married. She visited them quite often after we got married, mostly while I was at work.

They passed away a few years later. They had willed everything to her. While cleaning out their home so she could sell it, I found a large boot box in their closet. It was full of pictures of the three of them and several other old people having sex with her. I have never asked her about them but then of course, she doesn't know I have them and doesn't know I found out about her past.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Daddygd For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
one26

2m:58s

05-13-2017
1 5 What s For Dinner Part 2

3m:21s

10-06-2014
12153487 trag 32

1m:30s

10-05-2015
Billy Liar 1973 Elissa Derwent