Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-29-2023, 01:40 PM

Thanked 1,560 Times in 227 Posts
Default Undies Exposed at Nightclub

A few weekends ago, I went with a group of friends to a nightclub. It's not something I would normally do, but one friend was celebrating her birthday and that was her venue choice. I'm not a dancer, and I was serving as designated driver, so I took the opportunity to people-watch.

One corner of the club had a small square stage with a long pole in the center, and throughout the night various people would get onstage and either attempt to climb to the top (mostly dudes) or do some pole-dancing (mostly ladies). The crowd loved this and would cheer on anyone brave enough to put themselves on display. Some of the dancers were really good, and I wondered if they maybe did it professionally at a different type of club.

Toward the end of the night, a girl with red hair, likely colored but not a totally unnatural-looking shade, a white blouse and a flowered skirt got up on the pole. Holding onto it with her legs, she turned herself upside-down and began rotating around it while climbing down toward the stage. Gravity did what it does, and her inverted skirt ended up sliding "up" her legs, giving everyone watching a clear view of her big, bright pink panties.

After maybe 5-10 seconds, she got herself upright again and adjusted the skirt back into place. She didn't act particularly embarrassed about it (no blushing), but she did one more ride on the pole and this time was careful to keep herself and her skirt right-side-up.

I saw at least two people recording with smartphones, so footage of this may exist online.
Does anyone know what became of this film?
If you enjoyed my post, please fap to it.
My favorite flavor is purple.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to todd_cheese For This Useful Post:
Old 04-29-2023, 01:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by todd_cheese View Post
After maybe 5-10 seconds, she got herself upright again and adjusted the skirt back into place. She didn't act particularly embarrassed about it (no blushing), but she did one more ride on the pole and this time was careful to keep herself and her skirt right-side-up.
Some places have girls from their staff do such shows. They are professional dancers, not candid girls from the public. Still a pretty good view
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pantysniper For This Useful Post:
Old 04-29-2023, 03:05 PM

. . PM, .
Old 04-29-2023, 03:42 PM

Loving it. Many girls in nightclubs would get so high that forgetting what they’re wearing or just don’t care what’s being seen. More lucky that you could maybe have a nice touch.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EyefunJo For This Useful Post:
Old 04-30-2023, 08:46 AM

Thanked 1,399 Times in 149 Posts

I suspect most women that decide they will get up on stage and grind on a pole, while the crowd cheers them on, really aren’t concerned with them seeing their panties.
It most likely a thrill to show off and fulfilling a little fantasy of showing far more.

An alcohol fuelled rush. These girls can add fun to a party.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Curiouscouple2469 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-01-2023, 08:34 AM

Thanked 16,291 Times in 1,138 Posts

20-25 years ago, where I live there was a nightclub where the eating area was below, and the dance floor was above...but it had a glass floor. So, people could be eating on the main floor and look up skirts of the women dancing above them. Supposedly there wasn't any other dance area, so you had to go up there and be seen if you wanted to dance.

I had a few friends go, and they said that the glass floor wasn't all scuffed up like you would imagine it would be. And they said it wasn't as easy to see anything as you would hope, given all the constant movement. They said it was sort of a thrill but you forgot about it after a few moments, especially after drinking.

They closed before I ever had the guts to go. Then I met my wife. Too bad I didn't know her before they closed...
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-27-2023, 09:18 PM

Thanked 25,911 Times in 2,747 Posts
Default yes

Short skirts bend overs are the norm for my wife......
Old 12-28-2023, 06:21 AM

Thanked 1,326 Times in 143 Posts

Years ago when I used to go out it was pretty frequent for the dj (in the trashier inner city bars) to plead with the ordinary girls on stage to flash their tits when dancing. Alcohol filled, many of them did. Wonder how many regretted in the morning. When on holiday In ibiza I'm told many just walked around with their norks out all night!
I've certainly seen a few very revealing panties flashed under short skirts from girls dancing back in the day, but I genuinely don't think girls would think much wrong or risqué about that. Getting sight of a normal clubbing girls tits however was a whole nother level and a real treat when it came along.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Erii For This Useful Post:
Old 12-28-2023, 08:01 AM

Thanked 1,227 Times in 107 Posts

A few years ago my wife and I were in New Orleans and saw a bar that had an outdoor mechanical bull. My wife loves to ride these so she immediately wanted to do it. As usual she was in a dress and thong which sometimes rides up on the bull but tonight it was also a little windy. As she was starting to hop up onto the bull the a wind gust came along and lifted the back of her skirt up for about a second giving everybody a brief flash of her ass. Well a few seconds later she starts hopping again and this time as she jumps up and straddles the bull her skirt is blown up again. As she landed on the bull she fell forward and was pretty much straddling the bull with her chest down on the front of the bull and her thong covered ass exposed for about 5 seconds before she sat up and fixed her dress. The ride went on for a little bit as the guy running the bull would try to buck her forward to give the crowd a few brief glimpses of her ass again which he succeeded in doing. When she was finally thrown off the bull she landed on her back with her legs spread giving some lucky bar goers a great view of the crotch of her panties for another couple seconds. We both just laughed it off as some good entertainment for the guys (and maybe some girls) there that night.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Oralpleaser69 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2023, 11:41 AM

Thanked 4,761 Times in 425 Posts

Many years ago (back in the 90s) I worked as a bouncer at a very nice nightclub. It had a 1500-person capacity and often had a waiting line out the door and down the block. There were these very large speakers on both sides of the dance floor. About 3 feet high 3 feet wide and 3 feet long. Women would get on top of these speakers and dance. If they were wearing skirts it was a great show. From time to time there would be an inebriated chick get up there in a skirt and no panties. It was great fun for me because I could stand right next to the speaker and get a great show.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to kajuk For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
ISOKCK3 8

0m:58s

11-11-2004
Austria03e03

10m:02s

06-09-2020
received 10205097280663236

1m:04s

02-19-2015
barbara goenaga3