uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-16-2016, 09:19 PM

Thanked 21,505 Times in 1,566 Posts

Fredox, you are playing this exactly right.
She wants to be wanted. Your admiration and compliments excite her. You're a good listener - that scores big time.
You're being honest about not wanting anything complicated (although women don't always hear that clearly).

DR
The Following User Says Thank You to DRDavenport For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2016, 03:39 PM

Thanked 2,176 Times in 107 Posts

When I picked Micki up at the emergency department entrance, she looked absolutely beat. I actually felt sorry for her and told her so: “Are you sure this is a good idea? You’ve got to be exhausted.” She smiled, laughed a little, and said, “Do I look that bad”

“I didn’t say you looked bad. I said you looked tired, and I’ll bet you are. Are you sure you want to go out?

“Wine!” She replied. “One glass of wine and I’ll feel much better. But to answer your question, yes, I’m sure. I just had a hard day. I worked in what we call ‘special care’, which is another way of saying all of the psychotics, drunks, homeless and other people who basically have one or another form of altered mental capacity. That usually means they’re unreasonable, unfriendly, and unclean.”

“Sounds less than fun”, I said. I suggested that we go to a very casual little place that is on my end of town. She hadn’t eaten there and said she always wanted to. She asked where it was, and when I told her, she said, “We’re going to go right near my house. Would it be OK if we stopped in long enough for me to change out of these scrubs? I really feel dirty.” I told her it would be fine.

I followed her directions and found her house with no difficulty. As we pulled up I said, “I can wait of you in the car.” She replied that her daughters were both at her folks house, so there was no reason not to come in. I went around to help her out of the car and we entered a very nice, small older house. She went through the ritual of apologizing for the mess (there wasn’t one) and pointed me to glasses, a bottle of wine, and a corkscrew. “If you’d open that and pour us some wine, I’m just going to run in and change.” I poured two glasses and called to her that her wine was ready. She replied, “Would you bring it back here for me?”

As I walked down the hall she pulled open her bedroom door. She had on a robe -which revealed not a thing- and was laying out clothes to wear on her bed. She followed my gaze to the very lacy bra and panty set that was among the clothes she had laid out, and laughed: “You don’t quit do you?” I asked, “Do you want me to?” She didn’t answer that and just said, “Go away. I need to clean up and change so we can eat.”

Back in the living room I heard her running a shower, so I walked over to her bathroom door and knocked. When she asked what I needed, I said, “May I pay you a compliment?” Still wearing her robe, she opens the door a little and laughing, said, “Seriously? You can see nothing!”

I said, “I know that. but if you’d drop that robe, I can probably come up with all kinds of compliments.” By the time I finished that short sentence, she was laughing hard, and said, “You’ve graduated to trying to talk me out of my clothes!” I said, “Yup. Is it working?” Her reply was promising: “Not until I’ve had my shower, it’s not!”

I went back to the living room to enjoy the wine, and contemplate how this was all working. I thought that she certainly shows all the signs of being sexy, available, and interested. But I also know that what can be charming in moderation can be annoying in excess. Much as I wanted to just walk up to her and tell her that I’l love to see her naked I thought that might be a bit too much. And the ‘may I pay you a compliment’ gimmick was about to become trite.

Micki finished dressing and came out in a white blouse and dark skirt: she looked fabulous, and was smiling and looking refreshed. She splashed a little more wine in her glass, and drank it down, before saying, “Feed me before I starve”, and grabbing my arm as we walked back to my car. Funny how attractive a leg can be when it’s partially covered. I had seen her in a bikini, and been looking intently at her legs, from her feet to her pussy the other day, and yet the knee and upper thigh showing below her skirt as she sat in the car was distracting me.

When we arrived at the restaurant it distracted me a bit more. A word about the car is necessary here: in the summer time I drive a Corvette convertible almost all the time, and always with the top down unless it starts raining when I’m out. She had asked me if I could put the top up when we left her house because of what it had done to her hair on the drive from the hospital. I had, of course, been happy to do so, but it is a VERY low car, and getting out is a bit of a challenge for someone not used to it, and is even more awkward with the top up. As I stepped over and opened the door for her she struggled for a moment, and then said, “How do you get out of this thing wearing a skirt? Before you answer, yes I know: you don’t wear a skirt!” Looking around, she asked, “Can anybody see us?” I told her no one could, and she pulled her skirt up almost to her waist in order to move one leg out the door with the other still in the footwell.

As I helped her up I didn’t even try to be discrete: “Now there’s a nice surprise! I could look at that all evening.” She replied, as she stood up and smoothed out her skirt, “ It’s not like you haven’t seen my legs. What’s the big deal?” I answered her, “Funny, I was thinking the same thing when I noticed your knee and thigh showing below your skirt. Truthfully, I think men enjoy looking at legs more because of what they lead to than anything else. I think we see them as a promise of what’s between your legs.” As I said that, she smiled and said, “The promise of what’s between my legs, huh? You put a lot of pressure on a girl. I may not live up to your expectations. I may not even live up to my own.”

We had a nice light dinner and talked until we realized that they were trying her do close up. I had drunk only water and coffee, but Micki was on her third glass of wine at the restaurant, following the generous glass and a half at her house. As she stood up, I realized she was a little unsteady, and as we turned toward the door she took my arm and pulled it around her waist. At the car, I helped her down to the seat and then lifted her legs at the knees and swung them into the car. I said, “Are you going to be OK? She answered, “Oh, yeah. I’m gonna be great!” I said, “Home?” She answered, “How about the beach? Now, it was a little after 10 and while some of our city lakes and parks are still busy that late, the one near her house is not, so it sounded to me like a great idea.

When we got to the beach, and I opened her door, she said, “Well, time for your show again!” as she pulled her skirt up her legs and I helped her out of the car. I have a blanket of sorts that I keep in the trunk, and I carried the wth as we walked through the wooded park area to the beach. Before we got to the beach itself, we stopped and I leaned her against a tree as she tilted her head back and I kissed her. We stood there agains that tree for several minutes, making out like high school kids. I was holding her tightly and was more than conscious of her substantial chest. I was discrete with my hands, rubbing the small of her back and only barely touching the top of her ass. I had stepped into her so that my leg was between hers and pushing against her.

We pulled apart simultaneously and both needed to catch our breath, although she more than I. As I leaned back from her, she looked up at me and trailed her hand from behind my head where it had been, down across my chest and down to take my hand. She walked toward the beach, pulling me after her, without saying a word. Near the water, e slowed and I spread the blanket that I had brought from the car. We dropped the shoes we had been carrying across the sand on the blanket and I knelt down and helped her down at the same time. What always seemed like a great place to make out when I was a kid, turns out to be a lot less comfortable when you add a few decades. And it turns out that the same hormones that make that discomfort fade from your consciousness work just fine decades later.

Because we were postponed differently I had access to the front of her, and as we were kissing, brought my left hand up to her right breast. Lifting it and feeling it’s weight and shape, and then moving to the other she tilted her head away from me, and as she did so I expected to hear her object. Instead she said quietly said, “You don’t know how long it’s been”, and then buried her face in my neck.

After a few minutes of holding, kissing, touching and feeling, while we were adjusting out positions and taking a breather, I said, “May I ask a favor? I want to see you naked here outside in the moonlight.” She didn’t say a word, she just stood and began unbuttoning her blouse. When she had removed it she unsnapped her skirt and wriggling out of it, stood for just a moment in a lacy white bra and matching panties, and a pair of thigh high stockings with a lacy white top band. She stood for just a moment and I said, “God, you’re wearing sexy underwear. I love the stocking.” She said, “I’m glad you like them. I bought the whole set yesterday. Would you like to take them off?”

Now, She was standing, and I was sitting which made for a natural stating point. I took her foot in my hand and ran my other hand up the back of her leg, more slowly as I reached the top of the stocking, and then placed her for back on the ground, and ran my other hand up the side of her leg. With my right hand on the stocking top I moved my left farther up the back of her leg to feel her ass, and then back to the stocking. My fingers were perhaps 2 inches from her pussy, and as I slid them up she made a soft noise. I stopped just before touching her pussy and moved down and un rolled the stocking. I did the same to the other leg, lightly touching her inner thigh just at her pussy, but not touching her pussy.

As I stood up and stepped behind her she said, “It opens in the front”. I ran my hands around in front of her and held her breasts, rubbing and playing for just a moment, while I found the clasp. I kneeled back down and placing my hands on her hips pulled the panties down over her hips to reveal a gorgeous, full, coin-slot pussy. I stood back up, and said “This started with a compliment. I can’t help giving you another. You have a magnificent figure. I’ve been undressing you with my eyes since we met, and I feel so lucky that you let me do that with my hands.” As I dropped back to my knees I said, “Now let me do this with my mouth”, as I reach around to he raps and pulled her pussy into my face.

Little, sharp sound escaped her lips as she worked her hands through my hair. I looked up just long enough to say, “Lay down” and as she did so resumed licking her clit while I fingered her pussy. Over many minutes, she shuddered and vibrated, while racking back and holding her legs in the air with her knees on my back. And then she pushed my head back away from her, and in a panting voice, said, “Wait. Stop. Wait.” I rolled to her side and slid up to be face to face with her.

My cock was damn near painfully hard, and trapped awkwardly in my clothes. As I reached down to adjust, she sat up and said, “Let me.” She unbuckled my belt and unzipped my pants, reaching in to take out my cock. As she did so, she bent over and took me in her mouth. She played with my balls and sucked me, alternating between gentle licking and kissing, and full on sucking, for several minutes. I pushed my pants down and off and removed my shirt, and as she sat up, laid her back.

I moved to her side and kissed her while rubbing her thighs and over the top to her lower abdomen. Rubbing her mound, I fingered her deeply and pressed up from the inside with my finger while pressing down from the outside with my palm. There was a sharp intake of breath followed my long steady moan, and then she said. “Now. Please! Now!” I rolled on top of her and for just a moment realized that it was time to be responsible, for myself if for no one else. I stroked the side of her face and said, “Micki, are you on birth control?” She replied, “No, do you have a condom?” I did not and so said to her, “No. I’ll tell you what. Let’s get dressed and go either to your house or mine, and we can stop on the way to buy condoms.”

As I was saying that she was shaking her head and looked like she was crying. She said, “No. I want you inside me right now. I want to feel it when you come. I want you to feel me. You are so kind, but I want you to fuck me now, and I want you to come in me. We can buy a morning after, but please, put it inside me.”

Later, as we were sorting out our clothes and trying to shake the sand out of them, I said, “Can I pay you a compliment?” She was laughing out loud, and said, “I’m not sure I can take any more compliments from you! I’m not going to be able to walk tomorrow.” We got dressed and as we drove to the 24 hour walgreens, she said, “Would you go in? I need you to ask the pharmacist if it works no matter how many times you’ve had sex before taking it, and how long after the first time you have to take it for it to work.” I looked at her for a moment with, I guess a confused look, and she said, “Oh, god, you think I was screwing someone else today before you.” I replied that I certainly did not. “My mind was just elsewhere when you said that. Like between your legs.” She laughed and said, “Good, because you’re not done for the night.”

Old 08-18-2016, 04:48 PM

Thanked 23,610 Times in 1,097 Posts

thats a very nice written story. Enjoyed all of it. Hope it has more to come. And most probably the question in many minds..will you plan to share any pics of her. if there is any
The Following User Says Thank You to hamlet For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2016, 11:37 PM

You know, I'm not sure how much more of it there will be to tell. The anticipation was certainly fun, and I think it may be enjoyable for others to share, but much like first times, they have a pretty short shelf life. I don't think sex ever gets old, but I suspect hearing about it may.

I have no idea if she'll let me take photos' The truth is I have no idea what sort of relationship will evolve.

This much I can tell you: at 4:00 am I was begging her to let me sleep. That was two days ago and at this rate she's going to have me spoiled. She has to work tomorrow, -assuming she can still walk- so I get to take a break from helping her make up for lost time.

If I get a little time, I'll relate to you a little of what I learned of her past sex life.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Fredox2 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-19-2016, 03:03 AM

Thanked 4,294,967,294 Times in 321 Posts
Default thanks!

Thanks for sharing this, Fredox2. I'm enjoying a lot your experience, and taking notes! I'm also curious to where this will lead.
The Following User Says Thank You to kuryaki For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2016, 12:37 AM

Thanked 57,316 Times in 2,203 Posts

Fantastic adventure, well told, don't stop yet;, it sure isn't routine yet.
The Following User Says Thank You to karlhein For This Useful Post:
Old 08-27-2016, 11:06 AM

To continue. This seems to involve a lot of words, mostly because I'm trying to keep my head in the moment that things were happening rather than reflecting on things I learned after given event. Anyway, a bit more:

It was 10:00 am before I woke up, and when I did I was alone in bed. Not my bed. My wallet and keys were on the dresser, but my clothes were missing. When I called out, “Good morning”, Micki answered, “Did you get enough sleep?” I answered, “No. did you get enough sex?” I heard her laugh as she was walking toward the bedroom. she handed me a mug of coffee and said, “No. What are you going to do about it?”

She was wearing my shirt, with a few buttons at the top undone, and the tails hanging down almost to her knees. As I took the coffee I reach up and felt of her breasts, which were swinging free under the shirt. I said, “Well, the spirit is willing, but I’m not sure the flesh is up to the task just yet. Where are my jeans and my socks?” She told me that there was sand on them so she had put them in the laundry: “ wasn’t sure what you do with your shirts or I would have washed it too, except that it smells like you and I wanted to wear it.”

I said, “That’s great, but what am I supposed to wear? Do you have a robe or something?” she replied that she had nothing that would fit, “Besides, it’s been too long since I’ve gotten to see a naked man. You get to stay the way you are.” I told her I wanted to grab a shower, and she told me she left a new toothbrush on the sink for me. After I finished in the bathroom, I carried my coffee cup to the kitchen looking for her, dripping just a little as I went. She was just coming tip from the laundry and handed me my jeans and socks and then proceeded to take off my shirt and hand that to me as well. I looked at her and asked, “Do me a favor? “Suck my cock?”

She shivered just a little, dropped to hear knees and took me in her mouth. She sucked for a bit and then said, “Lay down” As I did so, she pushed my legs apart and began alternating sucking my cock with licking my balls. When I was near coming I told her and she just became more enthusiastic in her sucking.

We got off the floor and she was breathing heavily -almost out of breath. ”She said, “I came. When I feel your come shooting in me it makes me come.” I told her that I was pleased that she was enjoying herself, because I obviously was. After a minute or two of touching and playing, she asked if I was hungry. I suggested we get dressed , finish our coffee, and head to place called “The Lowry”: a really good modern iteration of a coffee shop. She said, “Great! I love that place. Did you know they have oysters on the menu all day? You’re going to need the oysters!”

She headed to the bedroom, and since I had all my clothes right there, I just dressed in the kitchen and then went to find her. I found her in the living room. As we dank our coffee I told her that I really hadn’t exactly planned everything that happened since evening before when I picked her up. She said, “I did.” I said, “Oh, you did, did you?” and she replied, “Well, not exactly, but I knew I was going to have sex with you when you stopped to talk to me the first time at the lake.”

I laughed and said, “You’re kidding, right? Do you often pick guys up over at Nokomis? She slapped at my leg and said, “Don’t be a jerk. I’m a complete amateur.” I thought for just a moment that I had offended her, and said so, and she said to me that she was really just kidding, but maybe was a little concerned that we barely knew each other and wound up spending the night together. She told me that she had no problem with women asserting themselves sexually any way they want, but that just had never been her. I asked if she was having second thoughts and she said she was not at all. Then she said, “Look, this is going to sound funny, but I haven’t had sex in 12 years. And to be completely honest, I get so horny that it’s distracting. The problem is that I don’t meet men who excite me, and I really don’t just want to fuck. I want to be fucked by someone who excites me.”

“I was married for almost ten years, and it was just wrong almost from the beginning. He was the second guy I’d slept with, and that makes you the third. But you’re also the first man who has made me wet just by looking at me. I’m wet right now talking about it. “

Well, talk about mixed feelings: I was flattered. I was also almost instantly worried that she was mentally heading in directions I hadn’t planned on. To be blunt, I fuck around a good bit. I like the variety, but mostly I just like sex with women and within the limits of reason I’ll take it where and how I get it. She did not have the sounds of a no strings attached kind of woman. I’m not sure I mind the strings so much as I don’t like someone else holding me responsible for making them happy; emotional dependence. As I was having these thoughts, I was apparently silent long enough that she asked if something was wrong.

“Well, I don’t know. You said earlier that we barely knew each other, and that’s exactly right. I am beyond flattered that you think I excite you, but once you get to know me, you may find me every bit as wrong as your husband, and I really don’t want to be responsible for disappointing you. I found you very sexy. I FIND you very sexy. And day before yesterday when I was getting ready to leave, I really had this sort of sinking feeling that I might never run into you again, and I really wanted to, so I don’t exactly understand me here either, because typically that isn’t me.”

She said, “Oh, god, I don’t want to have this ‘it was great but I don’t want to get serious conversation’.” I interrupted her and said, “That’s not it at all. Right now the very last thing I want to do is back away from you. Truth is I find you so attractive that I want to be careful that I don’t take you down paths that are hard to come back from, and then find out when we get to know each other that we’d have been better off not going there in the first place. That make any sense?”

She smiled and said, “I’m not sure. Can I ask a question? Do you have a lot of girlfriends?” figuring this was going to come up eventually, I took a mental deep breath and said, “Not exactly. Ever hear the term ‘fuckbuddy’?” She nodded and said, “Like, friend with benefits?” I said, “Like that. I am not a monk. And I decidedly have not gone 12 years without getting laid. But I also am not involved in anything that resembles a ‘we’re an item’ type of relationship. But I do have friends that I have sex with.”

“Oh. I’ll have to think about that. I’ve never had to deal with that before.” She looked genuinely contemplative. “I’ve never even thought about that. I guess I’m supposed to be adult about it and say, ‘ Sure fine with me. I’ll be a friend with benefits’, except I’m not sure how I feel about that. I know I asked, but let’s talk about something else.”

“OK”, I said, “Let’s go eat, and then I suppose I should let you get on with your day.” After breakfast she said we needed to go “mocking”. Turns out that kids hang hammocks fromt he trees in the park n the area and just hang out in them talking. Her oldest daughter had the whole rig, and we grabbed ti and headed to one of the lakes. We hung the hammock forms he trees and after a short struggle with physics, both got in. Lying in it it would have been difficult to get closer, and while we were hidden from view, there were people walking by ten feet away. As I was feeling her up she pushed her shorts down and whispered, “You be careful. IF this thing tips over we’re both going to be lying on the ground.” Lying behind her, I pushed my shorts down and slid my cock into her wet pussy. She reached between her legs and holding my balls, pulled me deeper. I said, “I can’t move much without making it really obvious that we’re fucking in here.”, and she whisoered, “I don’t care. I want you to come in me.” But I really didn’t need to move. Her hand on my balls had me close. I turned her head a little and said, “I want my tongue in your mouth while you feel my cock shooting deep into your c*nt.” As I drove my tongue into her mouth she groaned and I felt a little shiver begin, and knew that she was coming again.

It wasn’t very long before we packed up and headed back to the house. She had the morning after pill to take, and we had made good use of it. I said as much, and she said, “I’ve never in my life had so much sex in one day.” I replied that we needed discuss the whole matter of birth control. She said that she already had an appointment set up for her gynecologist to deal with that. I laughed and said, “Thought of everything, did you? Well just don’t expect to get quite this much use out of it all the time.”

As we pulled into her driveway, she said, “OK, we need to talk. I am not ready to give this up. But I’ve thought of the friends with benefits thing, and that just isn’t me. Guess I’m not into sharing. So I need to know if you can live with just one fuckbuddy: me?” I said, “I feel really funny talking to you about this, because it is so not you. The women who I have sex with know that it’s just a casual, sometime thing, and they understand that there’s nothing exclusive about it. I don’t much worry about offending them because I have noting at risk. If one of them tells me to take a hike, there’s no real impact. And I know perfectly well that you’re different. So the question is would I rather have more, or would I rather have better, because you, Micki, are better. Way better for me. I want to try better.”

She had tears in the corners of her eyes as she said, “I’m so glad you said that. I don’t know why you think I’m better, but as long as I ge too have you I’m not going ask a lot of questions." I replied, "So , can I ask one?", to which she said, "Sure".

"OK, you've said I excite you. Problem I have is I don't know why or what is doing that. So what excites you?"

She looked pensive for a moment and then said, "It's partly because your a little outrageous. No one has ever been bold bought to just walk up to me and say, 'nice tits' or 'nice pussy' before. You tell me exactly what you want. Last night you said, and I quote, 'I want to fuck your c*nt full of my cum'. I can't even imagine a man saying that to me -using those words. You step over the line and it doesn't feel rude, it feels powerful. It feels like you're in complete control. But I very much get the sense that you're considerate. A different guy with just a little different vibe could come across as a total jerk. You just come across as powerful and in control. And that's all the analysis I'm good for."
Old 08-27-2016, 11:46 AM

Thanked 57,316 Times in 2,203 Posts

Very hot, very good narrative style, I, and my cock, are very interested to see where this story goes.
Old 10-16-2017, 01:01 PM

This relates: same subject, different place and person.

I am staying at a hotel while visiting my step son. Because of heir kids, they wind down fairly early, and I have been going back to the hotel and hitting the pool. The first evening I was by the pool there were a couple of families around, second evening I was alone. Last night there was a woman in her mid 40's. She was laid back on a lounge, reading a book with a bloody mary next her.

She was wearing two piece suit, and I have come to realize that no woman wears anything without knowing what it shows off and what it accentuates. In her case, she was fit but not skinny and her suit was taught: covering heavy tits that looks like they could sag a bit. [CENTER]The bottoms of her light blue suit were not skimpy, but they were a close fit, and accentuated her pussy mound and the puffed out appearance made fairly clear that she had a full bush. There was a very clear camel toe effect. And she was wearing no wedding ring.

I came out of the water and was going to hear back to my room, thinking I would love to see her with that suit off. As I walked passed here I had one of those "What the hell" moments, and decided to try to say risqué something to her. As I walked near her lounge chair she looked up, and as I have before, I asked, "Would you mind if I paid you a compliment?" She smiled and said, "No, of course not". I was looking in her eyes -he had a nice face and a pretty smile- and I let my eyes wander down over her body and made it very obvious. IT took a second or so, and then I said, "I like your suit very much. "

She said "Thank you", and I said, "Seeing a well built woman in a suit that really calls attention to her body is almost as good as seeing her naked." When I said that I was prepared to have to apologize, and because she said nothing for a second, I did so: "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that."

She said, "Well it isn't a Mother Hubbard, and I guess if I minded people looking I should have worn a robe."

I replied, "Well I'm glad you didn't. It'll give me something to think about back in my room."

She said, "Well, I'm flattered. I don't think there that much there to see though."

I answered, "Well, there's your camel toe." And then quickly, "I'm sorry I'd better shut up."

"Well, I have to admit, nobody has just started talking to me about it before. But it's OK. I'm surprised, but I'm not offended."

So I thought I might as well see where the limits were. I said, "Well I'm glad. And since you said that, you know that the way the suit holds your tits is really nice, I really like the way it shows off your pussy. I'm going to take one good long look, and then I'm going back to my room and her off."
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Fredox2 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-17-2017, 01:57 PM

The last line above should have read, ". . .go back to my room and jack off." Spell check and auto fill, I'm afraid.

After I said that she said nothing, and I left. this morning at breakfast she walked into the restaurant as I was reading the paper and having coffee. She was dressed very conservatively and looked VERY good fully dressed. I saw her and smiled, and as she walked she slowed down, and said, "Have a good night?"

I said, "I did. How about you?" She looked at the empty chair at the table and said, "Mya I?" I immediately stood and simultaneously said, "Of course. Absolutely." while pulling the chair out for her. As she sat down she leaned toward me and said, "I had a frustrating night. I kept having mental images and it was your fault."

"Did you?", I replied.

"Mmmm. I did. Can I give you a compliment? Your trunks last night really showed you off nicely."

I kind of laughed and said, "Well how about that: I'm not the only one who likes to be a little forward! So was your frustrating night because of my comment or my suit?"

"Oh, I think it was because of my own imagination and your comment just got it going. The suit didn't hurt though."

The waitress came by and I told her we weren't quite ready yet, and when she left I said, "So back to your frustrating night. Was it because I said I liked looking at your tits and pussy?"

She lowered her voice, leaned in to me and said, "No it was because your nice round balls were at my eye level and I wanted to reach up and hold them, and I didn't. And then I thought about you back in your room."

I didn't think there was much point in NOT asking, so I said, "Look, I don't know how much time you've got, but rather than dance around the subject, if can get the morning free, I'd like to fuck you. Do you want to just talk about it, to do you want to get fucked?"

It turns out, she wanted to get fucked!
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Fredox2 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
ANAM485

4m:16s

11-24-2022
My Movie 0

1m:21s

11-11-2023
Fox Naughty TV Moments Russian TV

0m:31s

03-06-2004