uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 08-12-2016, 12:11 PM

Thanked 2,175 Times in 107 Posts
Default Girl Showing on the Beach

I'm not sure of this qualifies as ENF or Voyeur. Whatever, it was fun!

I was hiking around a relatively small lake several days ago. There is a sandy beach area with concessions that always makes it worthwhile to walk slowly and with sunglasses that obscure your eyes! It's fairly obvious that women's swim wear is not designed to hide much, and there really is no way that a woman doesn't know what her suit accentuates. Some suits either have no lining or the lining is so thin as to clearly show the outline of nipples and often camel toe, and many suits, lining or not, are designed to draw attention to ass, pussy, tits, or all three. As I was walking, I wondered what the reaction would be if you just randomly commented on some aspect of a woman's body that she pretty clearly was displaying.

Away from the beach, you run into people walking, and people here and lying in the grass, fishing, walking dogs, etc. Often the view is as good as it is on the beach, and I thought that if I was going to try commenting, I'd be better off doing it not in a crowd. I also figured there was a better than even chance that I'd get a very negative reaction and I really didn't want that in the middle of lots of folks.

Walking along the back side of the lake, there were any number of good looking women, some in revealing suits and even some who were wearing "look at me" suits, but I realized that I really couldn't just stop someone and strike up a conversation about their ass.

Opportunity presented itself when I saw coming my way from perhaps a couple of hundred yards, a very attractive young woman wearing a white bikini, walking a pair of puppies. the dogs were cute, and as she approached I commented on them. (I did that without considering that I would try out my curiosity and comment on her suit or body, I really just thought the pups were cute, and I like dogs.) We stood talking for a couple of minutes, and she seemed very relaxed, so I screwed up my courage. What ensued was this:

"By the way, I really like your bathing suit." She said, "Thank you. It's too hot to wear much more." I replied, "Yeah, I'm sure it's comfortable for you, and it provides a great view for the rest of us. Would you be offended by an observation from a complete stranger?" She shook her head and said, "Uh uh."

"When you're walking, it holds your breasts so that they sway. And then up close I realized I could just see the impression of your nipples. You have great tits. But I guess you know that."

She blushed and turned away a little, but she also didn't start to leave. After a slight pause, she said in a very upbeat voice with a slight laugh, "Nobody's every stopped me and told me that before!" I said, "I hope I didn't offend you, but it's not like you're trying to cover up, so . . ." Before I finished apologizing she said, "Hey, a girl always like a compliment."

Thinking, in for a penny in for a pound, I said, "Well here's another one: you also have a nice ass." She laughed as she twirled around, passing the dog leashes from one hand to the next as she did so, and said, "Boy you really area dirty old man, huh?" I said, Harmless I assure you, but I'd say you're spot on with the rest of your observation. Would you mind answering a question?"

She hesitated just a little and then said, "Depends. Ask me."

I said, "Your nipples poke through pretty clearly right now. Is the suit lined?" she replied that it was lined but was pretty thin and clingy. "So what happens when it gets wet?" I asked. She replied, "I guess it shows a little, but I really can't tell since I'm in it. You'll just have to be out here someday when I don't have the dogs and and can go in the water, then you can tell me!"

I said, "Well, you know I could hold the dogs and you could take a dip of the shore there. . ." She laughed loudly and said, "You just want to see my nipples!" I kind of laughed and said, "Well that too. Can't blame a guy for trying!"

She looked down at the bottoms of her suits and said, "I don't think you'd see much. It's a little baggy down there", and then she looked up and said, "God, men are incorrigible. You've managed to talk me into a discussion of what's under my suit!"

I laughed, told her, "Look, again I apologize. To be honest I was just really curious how a woman wearing a pretty revealing suit would react to comments about what the suit is showing off. What's your name?"

"Carol", she said. "What's your's"

I told her my name and gave her my card. I apologized again, and said, "I enjoyed our conversation. I hope it wasn't too weird for you. If you ever want to know if that suit is transparent, call me."
Old 08-12-2016, 02:07 PM

Thanked 3,965 Times in 636 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredox2 View Post
I told her my name and gave her my card. I apologized again, and said, "I enjoyed our conversation. I hope it wasn't too weird for you. If you ever want to know if that suit is transparent, call me."
If there was ever a question as to whether one can be a dirty old man and a gentleman at the same time, you've just answered it! Well done, and I'm glad she took it so well!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to xxxxenophile For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2016, 02:49 PM

Thanked 54,980 Times in 2,116 Posts

Good job, Fredox.
In a luckier world, she would have handed you the dog leash, gone into the water, come back out, asked you what you thought, and the story would have ended with you getting some action.

A buddy and I have a game we play at the beach, when we are out for a walk just like you are, sunglasses included. One of us will walk about 3-4 yards behind the other, as if we are not together. The leading guy will pass an attractive woman, doesn't even matter how much she is showing, but showing more sure helps. As we pass, we will say something complimentary......usually "wow"......or "very nice", and just keep walking. The guy who is trailing gets to observe the ladys' response. They almost always get a big smile, and a bit of a blush. Everyone likes to be complimented, especially when they are 'putting it out there'.

We've never tried more direct comments....'nice tits', 'great camel toe', 'nice nipples'......always sort of wanted to, but this game is to make the lady feel good, not to see if we can hit on them.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to karlhein For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2016, 03:04 PM

Thanked 84,463 Times in 2,947 Posts

I agree about the compliments. One time I saw a woman in a parking lot wearing a skirt that flowed as she walked. I asked her if I could pay her a compliment and and she quickly said I could.

I told her she had a great pair of legs. She thanked me and says she never gets any compliments. I noticed her wedding ring (BIG diamond). I should have pursued it and asked if hubby ignores her. Probably my loss.
Old 08-15-2016, 01:20 AM

Barmixer, I tried your approach a couple of days ago: I asked a stranger if I could pay her a compliment.

Now, I will readily admit that I indeed AM a dirty old man, and I get a buzz from being a little bit "shocking", so . . .

Same place, this time at the relatively more crowded beach area. A woman was sitting at one of the benches near the restaurant located in the adjacent park. She was probably 45 or so, well built and while not classically pretty, she was quite good looking. Her most notable feature was a pretty prominent rack. She was wearing a bikini that covered he nicely, and due to the lies of her chest, basically suspended them.

As I walked past, I thought I’d give your method a try, turned around and asked, "Would you be offended if I paid you a compliment?" She smiled and said, "Of course not." I said, "You have nice tits."

She waved her hand in front of her face couple times, tilted her head back, and shook it a little and said, "Huh. Well, I didn't expect that." I said, "I'm sorry if I offended you. I did ask." She said, "No. I'm not offended. I liked it. I just don't remember anyone every saying that to me." I replied, "I don't believe that. They're a little hard to miss." She said, "No, I guess I don't mean I've never heard that. I guess I mean I've never had a stranger just walk up to me and say that."

"Well, I figured the worst that could happen is that you'd slap me, and it would not be the first time that's happened." She laughed, and said, "Oh, I don't believe that. I bet that most women would secretly love to hear that and find it a little exciting."

We chatted briefly, mostly about what a beautiful spot this is, and as I left to continue, she got up and walked the other direction.

2/3rds of the way around the lake, guess who I saw coming my way? Walking, her dark blue bikini was not keeping those truly monumental tits from swaying. While she was not anything like fat, he lower abdomen had a slight bulge to it, and the material of her suit was stretched so that it accentuated her pussy. Nice view.

We stopped and greeted each other, and I took my sunglasses off, and said, "Can you handle another compliment?" She said, "I'm not sure theres much more to compliment on this old body." I looked directly at her face, and then lowered my head to make clear that I was looking her over all the way to her feet. I looked back at her face, screwed up my courage, and said, “When you walk in that suit your tits sway and it’s really sexy.”

She once again waved her hand in front of her face and said, "Woo. you really are direct aren't you?" I replied, "I just like women's bodies, and yours is particularly fun to look at."

She replied, “People don’t use those words with strangers.” Nothing about voice or manners said that she was angry. Her tone was more observational than anything. And she wasn’t fleeing or even showing the body language of want to get away. Indeed she was standing directly in front of me about 3 feet away and with one hand at her side and the other more or less behind her hip. I took it as an opportunity to explore a bit. . .

I said, “No, I suppose not. We don’t generally talk about things that deal with sex around strangers, and they pretty much are that. But then that’s not because we don’t think them. Every man that sees you walk by in the suit thinks that and more. I’m just willing to say them.” She smiled and laughed, “Ha! What is it they say? Men think about sex every 15 minutes?” I replied, “No, I think that’s every 15 seconds. Unless we’re standing in front of a really sexy woman and then it’s pretty much non-stop.”

She said, “I think usually this might make me uncomfortable, but you’re so open about it, that I’m curious. You said every man thinks ‘nice tits’ and more. What do you mean ‘more’?” As I lowered my head and look at her again from her face to her feet and up again I replied, “Oh, I’ll bet you know what I mean, but since you ask, I suspect that every man who you walk past is thinking that your suit really shows off your pussy.” She kind of drew in a quick breath and said, “Wow you’re kind of going new meaning to the phrase ‘undressing with your eyes.’ Do you always do that? I responded that its pretty much what men do, but I certainly didn’t always tell a woman that I was doing so or talk to them as I was to her.

She shifted a little on her feet, and said, “Can I walk with you?” I told her she could and as she turned around to change direction I said, “Oh, thanks. Nice ass too!” She playfully slapped at my arm and laughed, “Oh, stop!” and then followed that by asking, “So if you don’t always stop and talk to women like this, why me?” I replied, “That’s easy. Because you, my dear, are a MILF, and that pretty much implies that I think you look very sexy.” She looked a little confused and said, “Maybe I don’t understand exactly, but doesn’t MILF mean the same thing as sexy?” I kind of chuckled and said, “You do know what MILF stand for, right?” She responded, “Sexy older woman?”

I said, “Nope. Em Eye El Eff: mother I’d like to fuck.” She stopped abruptly and turned to face me directly as I was saying that, and I continued, “You appear to be about the age to be a mother.” she interrupted and said, “OK, you’ve got to quit taking my breath away with these little announcements or I’ll never make it back to my car.”

I laughed and said, “As I said before, you asked! I’m sorry. I’m probably being too direct. But the truth is that when I stopped over by the park and asked if I could give you a compliment, I really wanted to see what your reaction would be. Everything I’ve said is absolutely true, but I think I’m probably a little over the line here. I apologize.”

Her response was priceless: “Well, if we’re in full disclosure mode, I didn’t come down here to walk around the lake. I don’t even know how far that is or if I could make it. But I figured that if you were going that way, and I went this, I would eventually run into you again. And there’s nothing to apologize for. In the first place, I’ve been encouraging you, and in the second place, I have enjoyed hearing that you think I’m sexy. And standing there talking about undressing me with your eyes was like standing there naked in the middle of the path: it was sexy as hell. And being told by a complete stranger that he’d like to fuck you is a pretty good affirmation that you’re not quite over the hill yet. I kind of wish I heard that every day!”

We resumed walking, and I said that I appreciated that and I was glad that she ‘came back for more’ so to speak. When we reached her car, I said, “With no expectations whatever, if you’re back here tomorrow afternoon, I’ll buy you a glass of wine.” She said, “I might. Right this minute, if you poured a little wine into me, you probably wouldn’t need to use your eyes, so I’d better get in my car while I still have some discretion left. Maybe I’ll see you tomorrow.”

FWIW, she did not show up the next day.
Old 08-15-2016, 08:23 AM

Thanked 29,743 Times in 1,619 Posts
Default Ok so let me ask you this...

I agree/believe there is nothing wrong with your approach. You ask if you can pay a compliment and you aren't crude. I don't know what you look like so do you think if an unattractive guy were to do this would he get the same results? Would the women allow the compliment?

I was out with some buddies onetime and we saw this younger woman wearing a great red top that exposed most of her tits but kept them looking classy.

We commented on how good they look. He went up to her and made a comment again asking first. She smiled and thanked him. We later posed the question in our group, what if a less attractive member of the group did the same thing-results? We could not answer

Also on a side note I would love to hear someone doing this to my wife.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to rickandsuzy For This Useful Post:
Old 08-15-2016, 11:29 AM

Rick, I'm 65. The two women I've tried this with have been, in the castoff the girl with the dogs, probably nearly 40 years younger. In the case of the other one, who I asked if I could compliment, she appears to be about 20 years younger than I. I'm not really sure what impact that has.

As for not being crude, I'm trying to be about as crude as I can get by with!

I'm just guessing, but the impression I get from the 45 year old is that she (A) liked the compliment (B) was a little excited by the directness of it, and (C) she was actually flirting with the idea of playing a little. I actually think there half a chance that she may show up again and let me buy he lunch or a glass of wine. We'll see. . .
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Fredox2 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-15-2016, 03:55 PM

Fredox makes the point about the old story, of walking up to a lady in the bar and saying "nice shoes, want to fuck?" He came close with the lady in the bikini, certainly more class, but almost equally direct. Wonder what one's "batting average' would be if someone tried it with 100 women? Particularly at the beach or in a club, where to some degree they are 'showing off'.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to karlhein For This Useful Post:
Old 08-16-2016, 07:53 PM

Well, guess who showed up at the lake yesterday afternoon?

I was walking as I always do when the milf of the other day came across the path from a bench by the lake, and said, “Hi! Can I walk with you?”

I said, “You can. But this would be more fun for me if you walked ahead of me.” She hesitated a second, and didn’t quite get it, and then suddenly had the look of understanding, followed by a laugh, and the words, “You’re slipping. You didn’t ask me if you could compliment me.” So I asked, “May I pay you a compliment?”, to which she replied, “Of course.”

I leaned back a little and with exaggerated movement my head and upper body, and a very serious face, looked her up and down and leaned a little sideways to feign checking her out around back, while she was smiling and silently shaking her head. I said, “You look very nice today.” She had on a pair of navy blue shorts and a white blouse with enough open buttons to show off some very nice tanned cleavage. She said, “Thank you very much. Not exactly a bikini, but I like the way this outfit looks.” I complimented her again, and we began walking side by side and talking about just “things”.

I learned that she lives a few blocks from the lake with her 15 year old and 17 year old daughters, is 42 years old and has been divorced a little over 10 years. She works as an emergency department nurse in the county operated medical center, drives a Subaru station wagon, in which she transports her Samoyed, thinks she talks too much, is addicted to music, loves to dance, tries to be athletic but really just loves to be a bum and lay around reading and listening to music, and did she mention she talks too much?

It felt a little bit like what happens when you open a 50 grain sack and turn it over: you get an instant uncontrolled flow, followed by an abrupt ending the it’s finally empty. Other than learning a lot of details of her life and incidentally being saved from talking about myself while she told me about herself, I got the distinct sense that she wanted to make an impression on me, and she might lack male company other than at work. Every so often I lubricated a word with a smile and slipped it sideways into the stream of consciousness that was happening along side of me, not so much to contribute to the conversation as to let her know that I was listening. As she was talking about how she came to be single, I stopped walking for a moment as I touched her arm to interrupt her. As she turned to face me I smiled and said, “By the way, did I mention that you have a nice ass?” She replied, “I was hoping someone would notice.” While I was listening, I was also thinking how and where I might want this to go.

As we passed by the restaurant on the edge of the lake where I had encountered her before, I asked if I might buy her a bite to eat or perhaps a glass of wine. She said, “I would like that.” and she suggested an inside table. There was only one other inside table occupied. When we were seated I ordered a Stella and she asked for white wine: “Nothing fancy. I like the cheap stuff.” As we sat talking, the subject shifted to me and she was leaning forward a bit and listening. I realized that I had a very nice view down her blouse. I also realized that she didn’t appear to be wearing a bra.

We talked and ate; I was thinking that it was a nice afternoon and even if I didn’t get to be a little outrageous -which of course is back where this started- I was having a fine day. As we finished, she said she wanted to walk off the food and wine, and we continued down the path away from the beach and restaurant. As we were walking, I said, “That was fun. Ive had better food, but the company was good and the view was outstanding!” She laughed and said, “Yeah, I saw you trying to look down my blouse.!” I replied, “well, lady, I repeat myself when I say, ‘nice tits’, and if you’re going to have your blouse opened halfway down and not wear a bra, you prretty much know people are going to look!” She had just a momentary look of surprise and said, “What do you mean ‘not wear a bra’? I’m wearing a bra.” I replied, “Really? Believe me I was looking carefully and if you are, it is well hidden.”

We had stopped, and were standing where there were trees and brush almost up to the walking path. She said, “I am. It’s designed to wear with low cut blouses, and it’s flesh toned so it’s not supposed to be obvious. Wanna see?” She really didn’t have to wait for an answer, and she backed up toward the brush. As she was unbuttoning the blouse she looked a little flushed and said, in a loud whisper, “I can’t believe I’m doing this.” She pulled the blouse our of the shorts as she said, “I’m not 20 years old, so don’t look at my fat belly.” She is anything but fat, butI’m pretty sure I wouldn’t have noticed, as she pulled the blouse open to reveal two very full breasts being suspended in a sparkly, nearly sheer bra. He nipples were not only visible, they were prominent.

I had two immediate reactions, one quite involuntary and also quite visible in my running shorts. The other was that I simply stared for a moment, and then said, “My God, that’s gorgeous. Your bra is nice, but your tits are gorgeous. and that you’re showing them to me is sexy beyond words.” She said almost giggled as she said, “Told you I was wearing a bra!” I interrupted my open mouthed staring long enough to ask, “Would you do me a favor? Would you hold them for me?”

She put her hands under her breasts and lifted them just a little, a couple of times, and then pulled her blouse back around and began to button the lower buttons, as she said, “Whew! That was a rush! You’re going to think I’m some kind of sl*t. I don’t believe I just did that!” I said, “Yeah, well now I’m sorry that I didn’t stare at your shorts and opine that you weren’t wearing panties!” She laughed, and said, “Oh, no! I’m not proving that to you out here!”, as she tucked her blouse into her shorts.

I said, “You were right the other day: I certainly was undressing you with my eyes. But since your bra is basically see-thru, you just about let me see your naked tits. That’s a picture I’m going to remember over and over. Do you have any idea how fucking sexy that was?” She replied, casting her eyes down toward my crotch for just a second, “Well, I have a pretty good idea how it affected you! We’d better walk and take your mind off of my little show.”

As we continued back around the lake, we went back to just talking about “things. when we got back to where my car was parked, I said, “Well, this is awkward. I’m rarely at a loss for words, but I’m not sure what to say at this point. The chance encounter was really amazing, but I really don’t think I want to leave running into you again to chance. On the other hand I’m really not looking for some complicated arrangement, and of course I have no idea what you have in mind here.”

She said, “I think maybe the reason this is so much fun because it kind of is by chance and it isn’t a whole bunch of expectations and couples baggage. But yeah, if that means you want to meet again, me too. Let’s keep it simple. I work tomorrow from seven until seven and then I’m off for three days. Would you be willing to pick me up after work and have dinner with me over on the river walk?” I told her I would, and offered her a ride home.

Right now I’m on my way to the hospital to pick her up for dinner. We shall see where this leads. . .
Old 08-16-2016, 08:57 PM

Fandamntastic, gave me a stiffie just reading it. A gentleman and a cocksman at the same time. Make sure you take pictures of the encounter, and post them for us.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to karlhein For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
irina ss

0m:54s

01-25-2015
Lu in the vineyard HD

4m:19s

07-18-2016
BOWA SSS HC 0132

0m:46s

07-27-2010
Candid beach scam 3