photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 05-14-2016, 06:37 PM

Thanked 16,092 Times in 1,115 Posts

Once with my ex wife, she was sitting in the front seat of the car while I was grabbing something out of the back seat. She was on the phone with her friend, and I tried to peel her tank top off (no bra). I got it off and told her to walk into the house topless. It was dusk but not too dark, and she did it! She walked from the car to the house topless while still on the phone with her friend. This was extremely out of character for my ex wife. She told her friend about it later, but her friend wouldn't believe her.

During a 4 hour car ride at night, I talked my wife into riding completely topless, and she did. It was really dark and no one could see anything, but it was really exciting for us.
Old 05-14-2016, 07:17 PM

Thanked 4,820 Times in 345 Posts
Default sexy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnome72141 View Post
Once with my ex wife, she was sitting in the front seat of the car while I was grabbing something out of the back seat. She was on the phone with her friend, and I tried to peel her tank top off (no bra). I got it off and told her to walk into the house topless. It was dusk but not too dark, and she did it! She walked from the car to the house topless while still on the phone with her friend. This was extremely out of character for my ex wife. She told her friend about it later, but her friend wouldn't believe her.

During a 4 hour car ride at night, I talked my wife into riding completely topless, and she did. It was really dark and no one could see anything, but it was really exciting for us.

did you ever get her completely naked anywhere?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dazman1975 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-15-2016, 07:45 AM

Default yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by jminsa View Post
My wife is very, very conservative but i managed to get her to do quite a couple of things actually.
Once after she returned from a week long business trip I picked her up at the airport. Not having seen her for so long I convinced her to take off her clothes which she did. We have a suv so the chances that someone could see into the car was rather slim but we did pass a couple of trucks (which I made sure to slow down when we passed them) so I am pretty sure they got a nice view of my completely naked wife.
Let me know if I should share some more
Yes please would love to see the pics
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dazman1975 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-15-2016, 08:44 AM

Thanked 2,318 Times in 60 Posts

My first gf did many extremely kinky things. One of my favorites to have her do was once a week we would pick a fast food restaurant and I would make her drive through the line fingering herself. The rules were that she had to have her pants completely off, she could keep her top on but she had to have her tits exposed, she had to finger herself the entire way through regardless of man or woman working, and if they asked to take a picture she had to let them.

The first time we did it we sat in the parking lot for a half an hour while she built up the courage. I was fingering her the whole time we were waiting and it built her up. We went through the line (her driving) and the first person taking money was a woman. She started laughing and took our money and left. By the time the car in front of us pulled away the majority of the restaurant staff was gathered at the front window phones in hand. My girlfriend was so embarrassed but smiled as she got extremely red. The employees were all taking pictures and I told her to step it up and give them a show. She stopped rubbing her clit and stuck four of her fingers in her pussy. As soon as she did she squirted all over the steering wheel. As she pulled away we could hear one of the employees yelling that he got it on video.
Old 05-15-2016, 02:49 PM

Thanked 4,800 Times in 153 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazman1975 View Post
Very hot how does she feel knowing she is naked on here? What other ideas do you have planned for her? Ever thought about tieing her naked to a lamppost?
She has given me a few ideas and I have a few of my own. She mentioned posing on a train caboose when there was one on the tracks down the street from our house. Unfortunately she wanted the hat and by the time it got here it moved. I did find one further away and I'm waiting for it to get hot to mention it to her. Another one she mentioned was posing on a baseball diamond. She wants to wear a jersey with her hair tucked under a hat. We have a baseball bat that she's tried getting inside her but it's too wide so maybe if I get a tee ball bat or something smaller I could have her sit on it. What I really want is to get her used to being naked in public during the day. So far a lot of our adventures have been at night with a few exceptions. Being bottomless on the trail was one of those exceptions and when I mentioned a nudist colony she was all for it. Plus she's said she doesn't have a problem with the nudity, it's getting caught by someone she knows in this small town.
Old 05-16-2016, 01:25 AM

Default fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by carameldelight View Post
She has given me a few ideas and I have a few of my own. She mentioned posing on a train caboose when there was one on the tracks down the street from our house. Unfortunately she wanted the hat and by the time it got here it moved. I did find one further away and I'm waiting for it to get hot to mention it to her. Another one she mentioned was posing on a baseball diamond. She wants to wear a jersey with her hair tucked under a hat. We have a baseball bat that she's tried getting inside her but it's too wide so maybe if I get a tee ball bat or something smaller I could have her sit on it. What I really want is to get her used to being naked in public during the day. So far a lot of our adventures have been at night with a few exceptions. Being bottomless on the trail was one of those exceptions and when I mentioned a nudist colony she was all for it. Plus she's said she doesn't have a problem with the nudity, it's getting caught by someone she knows in this small town.
I bet the thought of her being caught is a turn on for you lol it would be great to see pictures of that lol so do you think she will ever let you post pictures of her face? She has a glorious body
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to dazman1975 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-16-2016, 04:39 PM

Default Cute petite wife really surprised me

Posted in a different thread but below is our story.

My wife is shy but much more daring on holiday. Recently went to Croatia where we rented a boat captained by a young lad probably about 21.

We cruised to different islands and swam off the boat. Toward the end of the day we anchored off an island and I told my wife to remove her top. She has real perky 34b tits and her nipples were rock hard from the cold water. She was half reclining on the front section on a cushioned seat

The eyes of the young captain almost popped out of his head when he turned and saw her sunning topless. She stayed that way for the next hour. Was so so sexy and hot.

Got back to hotel and she was dripping wet. We still discuss and actually regret not taking it to the next level on the boat with the young captain.
Old 05-16-2016, 04:41 PM

Thanked 3,979 Times in 247 Posts
Default No knickers

My story isn't quite as horny as some in this thread; We lived in a suburban town called Surbiton in South West London. We came out of the railway station and walked into the bar just outside. We bought some drinks and couldn't see any seats, so we ended up sitting on stools at a bar in front of the window.

Now, my girl friend, now my wife, doesn't wear knickers, and because she is quite short she had her feet on the bar at the bottom of the stool and let her knees part. Her skirt was pretty (very) short and I could see her Brazilian whilst sitting next to her.

The bar we were sitting at was midway between two panes of clear glass. Little did she know that she was flashing her c*nt to the whole of Surbiton High Street. It was only when she saw the same people walking back towards the station and then down towards the town, then again and again, did she realise that they were looking at her spread legs and her shaved c*nt.

Classic! Hot sex that night. These photos are a bit more recent as I could hardly have asked her to sit with her legs spread open while I left the pub to photograph her c*nt. Hot totty though? What do you think?
Attached Thumbnails
2015-06-22 23.02.02a.jpg   DSCF1059a.JPG  

DSCF3573 (2a).jpg  
Old 05-16-2016, 04:47 PM

Default Wine bar blowjob

No photos this time I'm afraid.

We were having a mad affair, which involved a certain amount of wine being partaken. We were in the Cork and Bottle wine bar in Leicester Square in London, probably after most people had left to go back to work.

We were sitting next to each other and I had my fingers inside her naked c*nt (no knickers remember). She got very hot and started to rub my cock, then got it out of my trousers.

I was amazed when she bent down and took it in her mouth and sucked me until I came in her mouth. She has never repeated that one! Great for me though. I still took her home to Surbiton and fucked her before going home to my (ex)wife.
Old 05-16-2016, 04:56 PM

Default Lesbian sex

My girlfriend invited an old friend down from Hertfordshire to her flat in Surbiton. We had a lovely evening all together, then my wife went into the spare room, naked, and brought her friend into our room where i was lying on the bed with a huge erection.

Girlfriend couldn't handle it and went back to the spare room. I fucked girlfriend and sent her into the spare room.

Next morning she told me that her friend was so hot she begged her to finger-fuck her. After she came my girlfriend scooted around and placed her big c*nt lips over her friend's mouth. As she licked her friend's hot c*nt she lowered her c*nt onto the friend's mouth.

The friend licked and sucked all my spunk out of my partner's c*nt as she was being licked. My girl didn't come back to bed until 4am. She said she had never had such horny sex with another woman. (She did, but that was a little further into the future!)

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012
homemade again

1m:17s

06-01-2006
piring2 Clip 2

2m:22s