photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 06-09-2021, 04:14 PM

Default How to convince my Cousin to Skinny Dip

I'm pretty close with my younger cousin, and we've been trying to plan a hiking trip into a lake where I can fish. She loves to hike and I live to fish. I've taken her to a clothing optional hot spring earlier this year, but she wouldn't even consider going without her swimsuit. I've been trying to get her to go again with no luck.

But, while discussing our planned hike, she made a joke about skinny dipping. I'll post our chat so far - any ideas how I can ease her into the idea without being pushing too hard?

Thanks!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Rocknrollclowniscool For This Useful Post:
Old 06-10-2021, 05:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocknrollclowniscool View Post
I'm pretty close with my younger cousin, and we've been trying to plan a hiking trip into a lake where I can fish. She loves to hike and I live to fish. I've taken her to a clothing optional hot spring earlier this year, but she wouldn't even consider going without her swimsuit. I've been trying to get her to go again with no luck.

But, while discussing our planned hike, she made a joke about skinny dipping. I'll post our chat so far - any ideas how I can ease her into the idea without being pushing too hard?

Thanks!
Here is the chat: I didn't realize the image failed initially.
Attached Thumbnails
screens_shot_1052021263.jpg  
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Rocknrollclowniscool For This Useful Post:
Old 06-10-2021, 01:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocknrollclowniscool View Post
Here is the chat: I didn't realize the image failed initially.
Youre already lushing too hard…your best bet would have been to just strip off and jump in..couldve said something like…”i dont want wet clothes all day”
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mrpeelush For This Useful Post:
Old 06-10-2021, 01:41 PM

Thanked 2,957 Times in 231 Posts

Yeah, I would just say something like, "I never knew you were so timid... your loss". If she follows up with anything trying to defend herself, I'd say that Amazon has the perfect swimsuit on sale for her
Attached Thumbnails
Screen Shot 2021-06-10 at 12.36.52 PM.jpg  
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to indym For This Useful Post:
Old 06-10-2021, 04:27 PM

Thanked 1,511 Times in 166 Posts

Well, you can hardly say "I never knew" if you kept discussing it I agree that OP has been pushing to hard. If you want something like this to happen, it has to feel spontaneaous and thus innocent - when you keep bringing it up in advance even the most oblivious girl will smell something from a mile away, will be fully aware that you're trying to set something up and will guard herself against it. Better luck next time I'm afraid
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to enripa For This Useful Post:
Old 06-10-2021, 04:51 PM

That's legit my friends, solid advice. Thanks!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rocknrollclowniscool For This Useful Post:
Old 06-10-2021, 06:08 PM

Thanked 1,357 Times in 100 Posts

girls will do things spontaneously that they wouldn't plan on doing. I don't think you've blown it yet. But..don't talk about it, just go for it once you see the opportunity. What's the worst that could happen?

just say, sorry I have to do this, and whip your clothes off and jump in. you'll be kicking yourself later if you don't.

if she goes hiking with you, she's halfway there.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bigmacattack For This Useful Post:
Old 06-10-2021, 06:30 PM

Default I think Big Mac is right

Besides, she brought it up in the first place. Just go on the trip, pretending that the conversation never happened, and do it.

I think talking about it any more beforehand will only make it weird. She probably brought it up because she does, deep down, want to see you naked and/or you see her.

I would assume that much on her behalf, but I would not assume she actually wants to act on it.

That's just what I think
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to dad1 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2021, 09:02 AM

Thanked 26,492 Times in 1,271 Posts

I had a cousin I was always close with, she was an athlete, a college level champion tennis player. She was in town and I invited her to go to a party with me and my GF, they knew each other and got along well. The party was at the house of one of my wilder buddies, he was also still living at home and the house had a nice swimming pool. We had several swim parties there in the past, but this time his parents were out of town.

Some of the guys are trying to talk GF's into skinny dipping, the compromise is yes, if all the lights are out. My GF had no problem, but I sense my cousin is uncomfortable, she has never met these people, so I tell her we can leave, she say "no way". I've never seen her nude and even with the lights out, it's not that dark. No only is she ones out of her tank suit, she does a perfect jackknife off the swimming board.

She told me later the she's been in so many locker rooms and been around nude people all of her tennis career, it's not big thing.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2021, 09:08 AM

Thanked 16,183 Times in 1,122 Posts

I agree. Women act on impulse and feeling competitive.

Don't plan it (that takes away the impulse).

Just do it (that makes it spontaneous).

Tell her "your loss" (that makes it competitive) only after you have done it.

My wife went skinny dipping with a group because it was unplanned and she felt competitive, not wanting to be the only person not doing it. If it had been planned, she would have stayed home.

Her sister changed her top in front of me (though I only saw sideboob) because my wife changed her top first, and her sister didn't want to be shown up by my wife (they are very competitive).

You get the idea.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
MGSex 2of5

1m:00s

09-05-2004
Gladiator

3m:34s

05-04-2018
Erin B 7

0m:46s

11-15-2023