uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 04-13-2017, 02:58 AM

Thanked 3,159 Times in 356 Posts
Default Leggings?

This is a "leggings" story. I probably wouldn't have written it except for the recent airline leggings controversy. People see this kind of stuff every day, so it's not really worthy of much conversation, except that I knew the ladies involved. That made the situation amusing for me. Hopefully, the readers will find it amusing as well.

I went to a local country food market on Sat morning a week ago. As I was backing into a parking place, two women rolled their carts up and were waiting for me to open my door. The mini van next to me was theirs, also backed in. I was listening to the news on the radio, so I lowered my window and told them to go ahead and unload the two carts. I was not in a hurry.

My first impression was that they looked like twins. They were wearing pink tube tops under longish gray sleeveless T's, the work out style where the sides are open half way down the torso. The long T's hung a few inches below their butts. They both wore white leggings with a busy lace pattern and those pink leg warmer things that pull up over the knee.

I noticed all of the above in the first few seconds, but until I finished parking, I didn't pay close attention. I then realized that I knew them. They were a single mom and her daughter who used to live near me. The mom, about 36, used to work at a local convenience store. We sometimes chatted when the store wasn't busy, or when she was jogging past my place. She used to treat me like an older uncle. I hadn't seen her in over 2 years. When she recognized me, she said that they just bought stuff for a party. It's a "bag it yourself" market, so they brought enough boxes for two carts full of soda bottles, snacks, etc.

The mom opened the van's sliding door and began moving stuff to make room for the boxes, about 3 feet from my open window. When she leaned over to reach into the van, her T-shirt rose to the waistband of her... leggings? No! She was wearing white pantyhose without panties underneath. The lace pattern on the legs stopped just below crotch level. When bending over, the area with the reinforced stitching hung 2 or 3 inches below the crotch. The stretched out sheer panty area hid nothing. ALL was revealed when she bent over, pimples dimples and all. I don't need to be graphic, anyone who frequents OCC knows what I saw.

I knew her well enough to bring it up. So, while the daughter was pushing the carts back to the store, I told the mom that they really put on a show when they bent over. I must have sounded critical. She shrugged her shoulders and sighed. She already knew.

Because she knew me, she felt a need to explain. She and her 17 year old daughter had been having problems. I knew that because she used to talk to me about their issues. Her daughter asked her mom to go with her to an exercise class at a local gym as sort of a bonding thing. Her daughter bought the outfits at a hosiery factory's outlet store. Her friends often substituted the outlet's dark patterned pantyhose for leggings as an affordable option. The daughter was unfortunately attracted to the white lace. She was really proud of her cute outfit selection.

Against her better judgement, mom agreed to wear the childish matching look as a symbolic concession to her daughter. When she put her hand inside the panty part, the material didn't seem all that sheer. A mirror check satisfied her that they were adequately covered by the T's. In case the T's rode up a little during the workout, they both decided to skip panties. They thought that the see through factor would be less obvious than panties that would stand out prominently through the pantyhose. They were supposed to be leggings after all. They were OK while walking about, not OK when doing stretching and bending exercises in a co-ed class. They were told to leave 10 minutes into the 30 minute session by the offended female trainer.

I suggested that she reach into the van again to move a box. I would take a phone picture so that she could see what everyone else saw. She said OK as long as I deleted the picture. When she got a good look at her exposed nether region, She said "Oh God" and shook her head. Here's something I found interesting. She couldn't care less about people seeing her private parts. They'd get over it. It was far more humiliating that she allowed her daughter to talk her into such a major fashion blunder. Pantyhose are not leggings. She knew better.

She wanted to talk more about her mother-daughter issues, reminiscent of our conversations from 2 years ago, so we met for lunch. I may write about that, but it's still an ongoing situation, remotely related to the "leggings" story.
Old 04-16-2017, 08:59 AM

Thanked 1,652 Times in 237 Posts

I was wondering what happened to the picture you took
Old 04-16-2017, 09:13 AM

Thanked 3,644 Times in 304 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ron1234 View Post
I was wondering what happened to the picture you took
I was wondering the same thing.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Foolin02

1m:00s