uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-02-2014, 08:47 PM

Default Wife says "it depends"

No long rambling disjointed posts here. Old lady says if the trend is topless ( like in some of the Vegas pools) it's no big deal. If she one of only a few then not good.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Pervomatic For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2014, 08:51 PM

Thanked 11,615 Times in 1,778 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pervomatic View Post
No long rambling disjointed posts here. Old lady says if the trend is topless ( like in some of the Vegas pools) it's no big deal. If she one of only a few then not good.
But how does she feel about it?
When she is among only a few topless?
When men stand around and stare?
When lots of other women go topless?
Old 09-03-2014, 03:37 PM

Thanked 6,019 Times in 468 Posts

My lady? that's whole 'nother story. The exhibitionist who isn't. Total denial. Story for another time.

But I have always been fascinated by this thread subject: "wonder how topless beach girls feel"
... When at a topless or nude beach, I ALWAYS enjoyed watching a first-timer girl or girls. It is usually obvious in a short time that it is their first-ever visit.
... I love to watch, wait, and hope they will get at least topless. Usually they will, otherwise they wouldn't have chose a topless/nude beach. Sometimes it takes a long time, but love that when they finally decide to drop the bra or panties, how they try to manage the task so very nonchalantly... Love it! Like they're thinking "I'll just make believe I'm in my bedroom and there is no one around"... LOL!
... And of course, I am always wondering what other things are going through their heads! I like to think that they are getting a super-rush, baring their tits in public for the very first time. And I like to think I can somehow share their excitment!
... As for the regulars, there is no doubt that, regardless of their cover stories, they enjoy being seen topless or naked. Thank God that they do in fact enjoy that!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to stevezr1 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-03-2014, 04:07 PM

SteveZR1 this probably does not belong here but it is about a topless, or nude beach and two women.
It was our first time at this nude Florida beach. We'd recently moved from Illinois to the other Florida coast. We were just randomly riding around on the central east coast and ended up at the very end of a Federal park road. My wife, I and our five year old son were dressed in our swimsuits. We'd been to Daytona Beach and others enjoying our first retirement afternoon doing what we'd planned and dreamed.
Somehow we missed the NUDE BEACH sign and had walked at least 1/2 mile south on the nude beach. I believe it was Fall, or at least cool weather. There were not many on the beach. No one sitting. As we watched several middle aged couples walking toward us we commented that their swimsuits must be tiny or light colored. Well we met them and several other nudists. Actually visited with some and found out we were on the nude section. We'd been to many nudist resorts and also gone nude at unofficial nude areas in the midwest. Still it was a shock when we had no idea this was a nude beach. We'd never taken any of our kids to a nude beach and here we were with this five year old. Of course he had no idea or problem with it.
Sorry this got long and I still haven't told the story. We saw the NUDE BEACH sign plain as day as we got back near the wooden stairs and deck leading from the beach. As we read the sign and warnings a woman our ages, 55,53, and possibly her daughter 30's, dressed like tourists not swimmers, also read the sign. We were in our bikinis so they questioned the nude beach sign. We told them we did see and talk to nudists. It is very much a nudist beach.
The two women turned to leave along with us. We talked about nudizm and nature. I guess we talked those two women into walking down the nude beach to take a look for themselves. We left mostly because of our son. We were at our van eating snacks when the older and young gal returned to the parking lot. They admitted it wasn't what they'd expected. Like us, they enjoyed themselves.
Keep in mind this was midweek and off season. The dozen nudists we saw were average built and nice people. Needless to say my wife and I went to that nude beach many times until recently. We just can't walk the sand beaches anymore. Like a few of the unofficial nude beaches back home, this one and another had unofficial sections for people of all kinds doing things of all sorts. Admittedly we also did almost all of those things, minus the gay stuff! Still we did have several fun afternoons with tit lovin gay guys.
In all of the years and all those we met, we learned almost all are quite comfortable and enjoy being nude. My wife often said when on a textile beach in a skimpy swimsuit people staring bothered her more there.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 09-18-2014, 05:46 AM

Hi everyone.

Where are you guys?

Don't worry about top less in a spanish beach. Now, more and more, it's normal to see ladies doing top less or wearing c-string in the beach. Even really young girls are doing top less now. Noboy'll be surprised for see two more bobs xD

And if you go a nudist beach, probably, you'll feel better naked than with clothes. When everybody are nude, it feel strange to wear clothes.

But remember that in fall, even though in october the weather is fine, the beachs have few people. So, it's possible you feel alone in the beach or with very few people aorund. Especially for monday to thursday.

In sunny days, we make good use of the beach to have sex So don't care about thing like that.

Good trip and enjoy your vacances in spain.

Regards.

Note: Sorry for my english. I hope you understand me.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to evadan For This Useful Post:
Old 09-18-2014, 08:56 PM

evadan I'm sure we understood what you wrote very plain.............. In sunny days, we make good use of the beach to have sex Thanks !
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 09-19-2014, 06:55 PM

ModelT. I'm glad about that. Even though, in case it was not clear, i was looking for pics to show what I meant :P
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to evadan For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2017, 07:40 PM

Thanked 12,174 Times in 453 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevezr1 View Post
My lady? that's whole 'nother story. The exhibitionist who isn't. Total denial. Story for another time.

But I have always been fascinated by this thread subject: "wonder how topless beach girls feel"
... When at a topless or nude beach, I ALWAYS enjoyed watching a first-timer girl or girls. It is usually obvious in a short time that it is their first-ever visit.
... I love to watch, wait, and hope they will get at least topless. Usually they will, otherwise they wouldn't have chose a topless/nude beach. Sometimes it takes a long time, but love that when they finally decide to drop the bra or panties, how they try to manage the task so very nonchalantly... Love it! Like they're thinking "I'll just make believe I'm in my bedroom and there is no one around"... LOL!
... And of course, I am always wondering what other things are going through their heads! I like to think that they are getting a super-rush, baring their tits in public for the very first time. And I like to think I can somehow share their excitment!
... As for the regulars, there is no doubt that, regardless of their cover stories, they enjoy being seen topless or naked. Thank God that they do in fact enjoy that!
When Mazo Beach was still open I used to go there a little bit early to see the "newbies" (usually college girls) arrive. Then, I would take bets with myself on who would go topless, get naked or stay dressed. Many times I got it wrong lol!!

I remember vividly one girl who came with two friends. One of the girls got naked right away: so I assume she was the one who brought them there. The other went topless; the third stayed fully dressed. After a while I gave up on her as she was evidently too shy to take anything off.
A couple of hours later, I heard two of the girls cheering. I looked up and saw the shy girl standing up,, undressing! She did it quickly, as the two other girls cheered her on, and I lost sight of her as she sat back down.
A little while later, I got up and went for a walk. Suddenly, I saw the shy girl, walking by herself in my direction! She looked positively stoked by her new-found freedom from clothes and public nudity. I was positively stoked myself seeing her completely naked and loving it.

Then there's the dare. It's usually a couple of friends, one goes topless or nude, and eggs her friend to "take it off." You can see the person wrestling with it, being uncertain, self-conscious, blushing; and then suddenly pop off her top as she gets encouraged. You can then see the "omigod my tits are out" expression on their face, and then the exhilaration of being topless in public!
I remember in particular two couples: them men were naked, their wives were topless. After a while one of the women just got up and dropped her bottom, showing off to the other woman. I watched wondering what the other woman was going to do. She seemed really indecisive and self-conscious; repeating "I don't think I can..." I was riveted. What was she going to do? And then suddenly she closed her eyes and yanked off her bottoms, revealing a perfectly shaved vayjayjay. Bingo!

Then, there's the slow progress. One beautiful blond used to go to Mazo with her boyfriend every weekend. The first time I ever saw her she sat in the back of the beach, undressed and sat in a curled up position. I only caught rare glimpses of her beautiful tits. Week after week she sat in the same spot, in the same position, barely showing anything. She was just super-self-conscious.
Then I didn't go to Mazo for a while. When I returned, early as usual, I saw her arriving at the beach. And the moment she sat foot on the sand, she took off her dress and walked naked to a different spot closer to the water. That was the first time I saw her tits and shaven vjj in all their glory. The self-consciousness was gone. I was stoked and decided to go see where she was sitting. I found her right by the water, tanning with her legs open and chatting with people nearby. I don't know when or how she found her "naked confidence", but she was completely different from the shy blonde I had seen week after week.

Some will call this voyeurism; I call it appreciation! Love seeing "magic" happen when the clothes come off.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to nudony For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
A lovely sixty nine on camera

2m:26s

04-10-2019
medicalexposure1080MP4 trailer

9m:00s

01-31-2016
3182706 panty cumshot 03

1m:20s

01-13-2016
lilsunshine143