Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-30-2014, 04:13 AM

Thanked 10,591 Times in 522 Posts
Default Sex in front of the window

When the Kids were younger my wife worked part time in the evenings, getting home around midnight. I would often wait up for her to have some fun. With so much time to think of horny things to do before she got home, the main thought that kept popping into my head was to expose her body to others. My plan was to get her to stand at our bedroom window with the blind open in what ever stage of undress I could talk her into. Our bedroom is on the second floor and faces the street. The nearest street light is a couple of houses down, so it only casts a soft glow on the window. Being a "conservative" mom now, I knew it would take some coaxing, but because of previous "dirty talk" sessions thought it could happen.

The first time I tried it went pretty good. After she got home from work we had the usual how was work small talk everyone has. Then we went upstairs. Once we were in our room I started kissing her and telling her how much I wanted her. She asked "whats got you so horny tonight"? I told her I had just been thinking of her and what I want to do to her. This always helps heat her up a bit. She then asked what I wanted to do to her. I told her I wanted to show her body off and then make love to her. We continued to make out as I started pulling her clothes off. I caressed her body getting her even more turned on. When I felt her pussy it was soaking.

I told her I really want you to stand in front of the window and lower the blind (we have the kind that can go up or down). Of course she said" I can't do that our neighbors will see". I told her it's a week night they are all a sleep. She felt my hard cock and and could tell how much I wanted to see this. I rubbed her clit and told her she has such a sexy body I want others to see it. She enjoyed my fingers for a minute while she thought about it. Then she made up her mind. "Turn off the bedroom light" she said. Then told me to finish getting undressed and get on the bed. I did as she walked over to the window. She then slowly lowered the blind so she could see out, looking up and down the street. "I can't believe I'm doing this" then she lowered the blind below her breasts. With the glow from the street light I could clearly see them. She asked if this was turning me on and I told her she was so hot I can't stand it. She decided that was enough though and closed the blind. She then proceeded to climb on the bed and ride me. I know it turned her on as much if not more than me because she came in less than a minute. I followed a couple minutes later. I told her thank you for being so sexy and doing that for me. She said it was scary but exciting.

I waited about a month before trying again. It started the same way as the first time. I got her heated up and told her I want to show her off again. But this time with a bit more dirty talk. I told her our neighbor Dan had told me the next day he enjoyed the show. Knowing I was just making it up she played right along asking if he liked her breasts. I said yes but now I want to show him more. She said I don't know if I can do that, it's so naughty. I put a finger inside her and said you know you want to, just lower the blind. She moaned a little then lowered it to the same height as last time just showing her breasts. She said I cant... you do it. Standing behind her I took the cord and slowly lowered the blind all the way down. the bottom of our window is about a foot and half above floor level. My beautiful wife was now standing fully naked, illuminated softly on our street. I reached around to hug her and told her how much I love her. I then caressed her nipples and clit. She shuddered in orgasm almost immediately. She said that is enough for tonight and pulled the blind shut. She then got on the bed on all fours and said fuck me now. As I was fucking her I asked if she liked being my little sl*t. She said of course I do baby.

After the second time I could not wait long to try again so I waited a week. This time it did not take long to get her naked and in front of the window. She new want I wanted so took the lead on the dirty talk this time. Did Dan like the last show baby? I said of course he did honey, he said he can't wait for more. But this time he wants to see your ass first. With that she walked over to the window and grabbed the cord. This time with her ass facing the street. She lowered the blind all the way down by her self this time with out even checking if the coast was clear first. She rubbed her boobs for me and told me to stroke my self. I heartily obliged but not to vigorously, I didn't want to come too soon. I then told her to spread her legs apart and bend over to give Dan a better view. She did for a few seconds before returning upright. I then asked her to touch her pussy. She did telling me how wet she was. Then I asked her to turn around facing the window while still touching herself which she did. She had now been in front of the window for a good two minutes. Then she said oh no a car is coming. I said stay there for me honey you know you can do it, besides were on the second floor the driver won't be looking up here. This part I kind of lied about. I don't know about you but I kind of always look at upper windows hoping for a peak of something. Any way she stayed there even as the headlights hit hew body as the car followed the slight curve on our street.

She was just bout ready to close the blind after that when I stopped her. I got next to her and turned her ass back to the window. I kissed her hard and told her thank you again and now I need to fuck you. I pulled her toward the bed, not giving her a chance to close the blinds. She was horny enough to go with it. as we got on the bed I situated my self on my back with my head closest to the window. As she was riding me her front was also now facing the window so she could look out as we fucked. Because we were not right at the window now the street light barely reached in the room but I could still clearly see the glow on her skin. As she was riding me she asked do you think anyone is watching us. Keeping with the dirty talk I told her of course, I told our other neighbors Matt and Kim to watch our window to night. They are watching you fuck me right now. That got her going even more, arching her back and bouncing even harder. She came and then told me she wanted me behind her. This time she added to the dirty talk saying let me know when you are going to come, I want Kim to watch me swallow it. That helped push me over the edge. I said I'm going to come babe". With that she spun around took the head in her mouth and jacked me a few times before I exploded. She swallowed it all which was hot because she usually spits.

Sorry this was so long but it's one of the hottest things my wife does for me.
The Following 85 Users Say Thank You to whatnow3 For This Useful Post:
akari, al34434, allmyfaves4ever, allready, Archicraft, AristideBruant, arnoldziffel, artfuldogger, bacala787, BaconBot, BadPhotog, blueyez54, Bozobona, campo60, Candi Delight, Cdldrvr, Chuckson, cjhopper, clc100, collector5757, cornishman, cupofjoe, dicknsider, dkdiablo, DRDavenport, driftwood3791, fknfunny, gfb4228, gq_devil, grabberorange, greendoor, harp76, havee-air23, Iron280, JakeUK, jamsicator, jaybu, jiinx81, jizzman, johnp, Knicless, krushboy07, ktxondo, lapeer25, lewdown, Luke Ancy, marmot3, marrowkip, maymedson11, ModelT-MsDollie, mojo19, mrhitachi99, MrLooker, nectcouple, nudebeachlovers, OlliP, Omega88, peelthemdown, puthan, Rufus the Red, scott794, SecretCover, sika, skipper49er, snowhound, sodaboy, solva193, SteveZR1, stiv837, Strachan, strtgld08, StumptownDave, Surfer549, testme97, TGSH243, toml, ustw4fun, Valleycouple, Vcpl, VXCguy, wolf86, xxxxenophile, Yorkie1, ypek
Old 05-30-2014, 04:21 AM

Default forgot

Please join in with similar stories.

This picture isn't from those nights but you can see the window where it takes place,
Old 05-30-2014, 10:48 AM

Thanked 18,169 Times in 797 Posts
Default hotel balconies..

I have never thought much about doing anything in front of a window, but over the years my wife has gone nude onto a lot of hotel balconies knowing it would turn me on. We have had sex on many as well, but usually after dark but the shadows and nearby lights show a lot.
Old 05-30-2014, 06:06 PM

Thanked 1,203 Times in 85 Posts

Often we fuck with the lights on and blinds up. The houses which could see are quite far away though I often hope someones watching...................
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Yorkie1 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-30-2014, 08:58 PM

Thanked 21,505 Times in 1,566 Posts

The house we rent in Key West during Fantasy Fest has a 2nd floor balcony facing a street leading to Duval St 2 blocks away. Lots of people walking along. There's a street light directly across the way, but a large tree in our front yard, so part of the balcony is in deep shadow. I'e taken my wife nude out there in the shadow and done her doggie style leaning over the balcony railing. She gets quite vocal, so a lot of people hear her and look around to see where the noise is coming from. From the shadow, we can see them, but they can't see us. A huge turn on.

DR
Old 05-31-2014, 11:23 PM

Default picture again

Picture disappeared. Here it is again.

Good stories from all of you so far.
Attached Thumbnails
_SC08828crop.jpg  
Old 06-01-2014, 03:00 AM

Thanked 2,749 Times in 206 Posts

My wife and I have had sex on balconies and in front of windows countless times before. A bunch of times at night where there really wasn't a chance of being seen but there have been a few times that are quite memorable.

One time was the middle of the afternoon at the beach during a thunderstorm. We had come back up to the room because we could tell it was going to storm and by the time we got there the rain had started. My wife went straight out on the balcony to watch all the people who didn't pay attention to the weather scramble to pack up and find shelter. I joined her and before too long it was pouring rain and storming like hell. She said to me that she was going back in to undress since everyone had succeeded in getting off the beach. I told her why not just undress out here since it felt nice and I dropped my swim trunks. She glanced around, realized nobody would be on the beach during the storm and if they were it would have been almost impossible to see us, and promptly slid her bikini bottoms off and untied her top. Watching her strip nude on the balcony in the middle of the day caused predictable results in a certain region of my anatomy. She laughed, smirked, and sat down in one of the plastic chairs, spreading her legs and propping her feet against the railing. I told her if only there was someone on the beach to see the show, to which she replied if there was she would make it even better. I asked how she would do that and she wordlessly started playing with her pussy. I told her it would be hot for a bunch of guys to be down there and watch, and she must have agreed because she came less than a minute after. I couldn't stand it any more and pulled her up and bent her against the railing and shoved my dick all the way in her pussy.

She was so wet and tight I knew I wasn't going to last long and I began hammering away. Right then a lifeguard truck went driving by on the sand and I told her you know you wish he could see you up here with my cock fucking your pussy and your tits flopping. She moaned oh fuck yes and her pussy clamped down on my cock as she came again, which caused me to shoot my load in her. She furiously started rubbing her clit while my balls pumped out every last drop of cum. A few seconds after I finished she orgasmed again which made my dick pop out of her pussy. I sort of collapsed back into the chair and admired the sight of my cum dripping out of her gaping hole right out in the middle of our balcony while the storm began slacking off. She stayed bent over the railing, hair wet from the blowing rain and caught her breath. Finally, she happened to glance over to the right and saw some people walk out onto another balcony a couple rooms down so she quickly ducked back and ran inside.

Really not much chance of being seen because of the storm but the fact we were out there in the middle of the afternoon and relatively light out made it extra hot, not to mention seeing the lifeguard drive by while both of us came. I also highly recommend having sex outside in a storm, it is very intense and fun! I'll tell some of the other stories if anyone wants to hear them, just let me know.
Old 06-01-2014, 07:58 AM

Thanked 8,933 Times in 974 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf86 View Post
My wife and I have had sex on balconies and in front of windows countless times before. A bunch of times at night where there really wasn't a chance of being seen but there have been a few times that are quite memorable.

I'll tell some of the other stories if anyone wants to hear them, just let me know.
Very hot! Count me in, Wolf!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2014, 10:42 AM

Thanked 1,439 Times in 359 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf86 View Post

One time was the middle of the afternoon at the beach during a thunderstorm. We had come back up to the room because we could tell it was going to storm and by the time we got there the rain had started. My wife went straight out on the balcony to watch all the people who didn't pay attention to the weather scramble to pack up and find shelter. I joined her and before too long it was pouring rain and storming like hell. She said to me that she was going back in to undress since everyone had succeeded in getting off the beach. I told her why not just undress out here since it felt nice and I dropped my swim trunks. She glanced around, realized nobody would be on the beach during the storm and if they were it would have been almost impossible to see us, and promptly slid her bikini bottoms off and untied her top. Watching her strip nude on the balcony in the middle of the day caused predictable results in a certain region of my anatomy. She laughed, smirked, and sat down in one of the plastic chairs, spreading her legs and propping her feet against the railing. I told her if only there was someone on the beach to see the show, to which she replied if there was she would make it even better. I asked how she would do that and she wordlessly started playing with her pussy. I told her it would be hot for a bunch of guys to be down there and watch, and she must have agreed because she came less than a minute after. I couldn't stand it any more and pulled her up and bent her against the railing and shoved my dick all the way in her pussy.

She was so wet and tight I knew I wasn't going to last long and I began hammering away. Right then a lifeguard truck went driving by on the sand and I told her you know you wish he could see you up here with my cock fucking your pussy and your tits flopping. She moaned oh fuck yes and her pussy clamped down on my cock as she came again, which caused me to shoot my load in her. She furiously started rubbing her clit while my balls pumped out every last drop of cum. A few seconds after I finished she orgasmed again which made my dick pop out of her pussy. I sort of collapsed back into the chair and admired the sight of my cum dripping out of her gaping hole right out in the middle of our balcony while the storm began slacking off. She stayed bent over the railing, hair wet from the blowing rain and caught her breath. Finally, she happened to glance over to the right and saw some people walk out onto another balcony a couple rooms down so she quickly ducked back and ran inside.

Really not much chance of being seen because of the storm but the fact we were out there in the middle of the afternoon and relatively light out made it extra hot, not to mention seeing the lifeguard drive by while both of us came. I also highly recommend having sex outside in a storm, it is very intense and fun! I'll tell some of the other stories if anyone wants to hear them, just let me know.

Absolutely Wolf!
The Following User Says Thank You to Tifosi For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2014, 12:30 AM

Thanked 2,749 Times in 206 Posts
Default Actual window story

Another time at the beach our hotel room was on the ground floor, where you could literally take 5 steps from our balcony/patio and be in the pool. All of the rooms that were ground level at this hotel had floor to ceiling windows like all the normal rooms but with mirrored glass. During the daytime especially there was no way you could see in even with the curtains wide open. The only way you could see into the room was at night if we had lights on and even then you really had to look. Needless to say we spent countless times walking around naked in our room, masturbating, and fucking in front of the windows while we were there. It is kind of a strange feeling being able to see 30+ people no more than 10-15 yards away while doing all kinds of different positions/activities. My wife would cum extra hard if I would mention something about a particular person actually seeing us, or if she was riding me spreading her ass cheeks apart while telling her it was so they could see her tight little asshole. We had a lot of fun sex that week.

The only show anybody got was one night my wife was asleep nude on top of the covers and I left a light on and about a 3 foot gap in the curtains while I went to walk on the beach for a bit. When I left I checked to see how visible she was from the pool deck and saw that if anybody bothered to take a decent look at the window they could see a nice side view of her shaved mound and perky C cups. I didn't see anybody else around the pool area when I left and I ended up only being on the beach for less than five minutes as I really wanted to be able to see if anyone walked by and saw her. I decided I could lean against the railing of the little bridge over the dunes and pretend to be looking at the water while being able to see if anyone walked by our room. A group of about 5 young guys walked past at one point but they were talking and gave no indication of seeing anything, which was disappointing. A couple older teen girls walked by soon after and they were giggling after passing by but I'm not sure it was from seeing my wife.

Finally a middle aged man walked past and he was definitely looking towards the windows. He slowed a little as he passed our room but kept walking and went inside. No more than a few minutes passed and returned and this time stopped right in front of our room to light a cigarette. He stood there casually glancing around every so often but his attention was definitely on the gap in our curtains. He was just finishing the first cigarette when another man about the same age walked up and started talking. They each lit cigarettes and stood smoking and talking and definitely checking out my wife's naked body. I finally decided to make a move and walked casually toward them like I was going to go around the side of the building and back inside so I could see what kind of view they actually had. To my surprise, as I got close, one of them smiled at me and kind of nodded toward the window saying, "Check it out, nice view huh?" I stopped and looked and did a nice double take. My wife had shifted and now had her legs apart and facing more toward the window. You could see her slightly hard nipples and her entire pussy, all the way from her mound to the crack of her ass, with her lips just barely parted enough to see pink. It was a hell of a sight and I told them so. We all stood there looking for a minute while they finished their cigarettes, then one of them muttered "Damn!" and shook his head and they both walked off. I practically raced back to our room and turned off the light and jumped into bed to wake my wife up for some hot sex. I told her what happened and she asked, "Why else did you think I shifted?" which made me immediately fill her pussy with a huge load of cum.

This pic is fairly close to the position she was laying in, legs maybe not as far apart and not as straight on and they were looking from about 15 feet away.
Attached Thumbnails
435b.jpg  

Last edited by wolf86; 06-03-2014 at 12:36 AM. Reason: added picture

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
A lovely sixty nine on camera

2m:26s

04-10-2019
medicalexposure1080MP4 trailer

9m:00s

01-31-2016
3182706 panty cumshot 03

1m:20s