uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-06-2014, 11:53 AM

Default new info

well i was taking a class this weekend and the speeker said that women and men "look" at things "differantly". lol i thought. he said that women have an 11 deg. of vision and men have a 6 deg vision outlook. This means that a women can see things at a wider angle. he went on to say that they can see things in a wider field of view and it is hard to tell by watching them what they are looking at in most cases. i though um that makes sence.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to joe4you For This Useful Post:
Old 01-06-2014, 12:19 PM

A girl is my office keeps sending me more and more revealing pictures. it's fine line between being creepy and playful in encouraging them......
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to vividwolf For This Useful Post:
Old 01-06-2014, 01:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vividwolf View Post
A girl is my office keeps sending me more and more revealing pictures. it's fine line between being creepy and playful in encouraging them......
How revealing? and where is the line? o the things we men ponder.
The Following User Says Thank You to joe4you For This Useful Post:
Old 02-17-2014, 03:14 PM

Default today

well today I told her I was so excited about a deal we just made I could just " grab her boobs". she just laughed.
so,,,,,,,,,, what's it mean? play it cool? she just went back to her office. seems to be in a good mood.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to joe4you For This Useful Post:
Old 02-17-2014, 07:27 PM

Thanked 21,505 Times in 1,566 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe4you View Post
well today I told her I was so excited about a deal we just made I could just " grab her boobs". she just laughed.
so,,,,,,,,,, what's it mean? play it cool? she just went back to her office. seems to be in a good mood.
She DIDN'T say "Go ahead!" It means nothing.

DR
Old 02-18-2014, 10:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRDavenport View Post
She DIDN'T say "Go ahead!" It means nothing.

DR
QFT. You're at work - you have to play it cool and avoid seeing 'signs' that could turn out to be nothing. The absence of an angry or horrified reaction does not equate to an invitation for you to proceed.

For instance: Many people laugh to cover up nervousness or to avoid an uncomfortable situation. And believe it or not, many people also laugh when they are simply amused. None of these scenarios would begin with you grabbing her boobs and end well for you.

My friend, I'm afraid she will have to give you some sign that is much less ambiguous.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mythryl1969 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2014, 06:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mythryl1969 View Post
QFT. You're at work - you have to play it cool and avoid seeing 'signs' that could turn out to be nothing. The absence of an angry or horrified reaction does not equate to an invitation for you to proceed.

For instance: Many people laugh to cover up nervousness or to avoid an uncomfortable situation. And believe it or not, many people also laugh when they are simply amused. None of these scenarios would begin with you grabbing her boobs and end well for you.

My friend, I'm afraid she will have to give you some sign that is much less ambiguous.
thanks for the advice. I am in a holding pattern
The Following User Says Thank You to joe4you For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2014, 04:12 PM
A user who abused the forums

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by mythryl1969 View Post

GREAT advice there, knobby! I can't wait for the next installment! You rock!
The Following User Says Thank You to thelilchinga For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2014, 01:35 PM

Thanked 3,812 Times in 487 Posts

I have two anecdotes about this and they both revolve around the same setup. Back in the day, I used to be active with the Rocky Horror Picture Show; I'd played Riff Raff & Brad before, but my main role was Frank. I had a pair of underwear that was not only comfortable but also fit me very well. It must also be mentioned that I was in MUCH better shape at the time than I am now (40+lbs ago; I was in the Army at the time).

Story #1) At my home theater in Tacoma, Wa, we had a girl named Kyrie who played Columbia that was known for her willingness to not only perform "Rose Tint My World" accurately (RHPS fans will know what this means), but was also very accommodating when a "flash on demand" was requested; and now that I think about it, she never did that for anybody other than me. Anyways, Kyrie was studying dance and claimed that this career aspiration and what was implied wardrobe-wise stifled any attempt at modesty she may have otherwise been inclined towards, so she just sucked it up & dealt with it. But at the same time, she had only had sex with one guy (whom she'd broken up with long before joining cast) so was very inexperienced in physical matters. So she flirted with sex and promiscuity at the show as a way of addressing it without doing anything, and that's as far as it went for her.

Anyways, we were in the middle of a show once sometime in 1997, and this particular day I'd been shanghaied into performing Rocky, which is the character I HATE performing more than any other, mostly due to body issues. But since everyone at the theater were used to seeing me done up in Tim Curry drag, seeing me in just the undies I used for Frank (for a one-time deal, I was not going out & getting gold underwear) they were looking at a lot more of me than they usually did. At one point during the show, when the focal point of the show's action was on the other side of the stage, Kyrie commented to me (in front of the other performers) "Y'know, I never really paid attention to it before, but I gotta ask, are you wearing anything other than those underwear?" Everyone chuckled and after I recovered I told her "Uh, no, that's all me." She then laughed a little & said "Well I gotta be honest, if I were in the mood, I'd be a little intimidated with you knowing that's what you'd be using on me." All of a sudden I didn't feel so self-conscious playing Rocky the rest of that night.

Postscript: June of '99, I came back to that theater after a year-long absence with my then-fiancée that I was going to be marrying the following week. Right before the show was over ("Superheroes," while my fiancée playing Janet was still outside but Columbia & Frank are dead & the actors backstage changing), I mentioned to Kyrie that for all the times I'd seen her tits and was happy to see them, I'd never seen her snizz and this would be my last chance to see it. Without further ado, me squatting against the wall, she stood right in front of me and dropped her bottoms for a quick 5-second flash. Perfectly shaven. If I weren't madly in love with my fiancée, I would have proposed taking Kyrie home and banging her silly that night. Wish I'd had my camera at the time, but... At least I got to see it.

Story #2) June of '98, I'd left my theater in Tacoma and had a month of leave before I went to my next duty station, so I went to Pa to see my family again. I made the drive up to Allentown, Pa a couple times to see their production if Rocky. I made friends with the cast the first night, and the last two shows I went to up there for, they invited me to do some preshow stuff and perform as Frank with them. After my last show, we're hanging out in the parking lot behind the theater just doing what Rocky casts do after Rocky, I'm enjoying my last opportunity to be with these folks before I have to leave forever, and I notice a group of about 6 girls over on the side away from everyone else looking in my direction and trying to stifle giggling. So after a while I figure it's about time to find out what's going on. So I address the group, and in classic "you go first" tradition, one of the girls slowly, timidly approaches me while the others stand back and watch & listen. This first girl works up her courage and very slowly opens up & says "We loved your performance, you're one of the best Franks this theater's ever seen, but we all have a question about your wardrobe and I'd like to ask if that's ok with you." I said "sure, what is it?"

"Are you wearing a sock?"

At that point, all of them weren't stifling giggles, they were stifling laughter; but it was out of embarrassment that their friend had actually followed through with it. After a moment to enjoy the attention & smile wide as hell, as well as to let the laughter die down, I answered "Well, thank you for the compliment, but no ladies, I am not wearing a sock. That said, I will make this offer right now to whoever is interested: I will prove 100% that I am NOT wearing a sock, but on two conditions. One, only one of you will get to see it, and two, whoever she is, be advised I will have every expectation on using it on you." Basically saying I'll drop trou & show one of you my cock, but the girl that gets to see it's has to let me fuck her. I would have suggested two of them, but as embarrassed as they were, it was pretty obvious that none of them would have been up for a threesome.

Anyways, my buddy I'd brought with me backed away with a "I can't believe you just said that" look on his face, and all the girls in the group stood there slackjawed in shock. I had a small moment of "jesus, I sounded like a smug asshole with that, no way that's going to bear fruit."

I needn't have worried. The girl who originally asked me was the winner, and yes, she followed through.

Enclosed: a picture of Kyrie from the first story.
Attached Thumbnails
Kyrie!.jpg  
Old 02-21-2014, 02:22 PM

Thanked 3,812 Times in 487 Posts

You first.

I DO have a shot of me in my Frank costume (taken by my soon-to-be mother-in-law at the show), but... Like I said, you first.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to y2kv2 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Traffic Jam BJ

5m:35s

12-15-2015
softcore 219

3m:24s

01-22-2011
beer can open pussy

1m:41s

09-22-2018