Our forum has over 12 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 01-22-2012, 11:27 AM

Default How old was the oldest woman you have been with and how old would you go?

I have just fucked a woman (my wife) on her 70’Th birthday, it was as good a fuck as when I first fucked her (and took her cherry) 51 years ago.
She has had lot’s of different cocks fuck her over the last 35 years while we have been swinging and having M F M threesomes and still loves sex.
She still gets plenty of offers when she goes on web cam.
Anyone here top that?
Old 01-22-2012, 01:02 PM

Thanked 2,613 Times in 83 Posts
Default An older woman!

No rick181au, I certainly cannot top that! But I can say this...I am seeing a woman on the side that is in her mid-fiftties (my age). She is currently married and contemplating divorce. She has a face and a body of a woman in her early thirties. She is firm, tall and slender, has a small tight ass (no "cottage cheese" nor ripples), and a recently well-done boob job by a top-notch surgeon that looks extremely natural. With this gorgeous figure she also sports a beautiful face. In short, she is a Class 10+ MILF...! The sex that we have is nothing short of supernatural..! She loves to suck cock and fuck! So how old would I go? For me there are no limits as long as the woman in question is attractive and still sports a great body! And when you come across one of these rare finds that additionally likes to fuck, it can be one of the best experiences you have ever had..! Let's keep searching...!
Old 01-22-2012, 01:51 PM

Rick you are a lucky guy.
I love older women and wouldn't put an age limit on them.
Have you pics to share of your sexy 70 year old?
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to waynewa For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2012, 03:08 PM

Thanked 21,475 Times in 1,563 Posts

I did an 84 year old at a swing club once. I was in my 50s. She was great.

DR
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to DRDavenport For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2012, 03:20 PM

Thanked 1,410 Times in 234 Posts
Default she was 61

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynewa View Post
About ten years ago i had sex with a 61yr old, i was in my 40s, i can't go into to much detail because it was in a work enviroment, and she was married her hubby worked at the same place, but she instigated the whole thing, the 1st time she came on to me in an office where we could lock the door, she sat on my lap just fooling around, she started rubbing me and kissing me, next thing you know i had her tits out and she was sucking my cock, i was so hard it hurt, we got on the floor and fucked, i came inside her and we then attended the same meeting with her hubby there as well, we had a couple of other fondles at different times, and she told me that the 1st time she was only gonna give me a blow job, it fizzled out after out after that. so i would'nt put any upper age limit, there all hot as fuck given the right enviroment
Old 01-23-2012, 08:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rick181au View Post
I have just fucked a woman (my wife) on her 70’Th birthday, it was as good a fuck as when I first fucked her (and took her cherry) 51 years ago.
She has had lot’s of different cocks fuck her over the last 35 years while we have been swinging and having M F M threesomes and still loves sex.
She still gets plenty of offers when she goes on web cam.
Anyone here top that?
any pics?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to locust420 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2012, 08:59 AM

I am now 81 (82 in July) but when I was 76, I had the last fuck with my then wife who was 9 years my senior. - she was of course 85 - and just as sexy, and wanting it, as ever. When she then (the following week) had another Stroke, and our female doctor came to see her, she came into the kitchen where I was busy cooking, and calling me by my christian name, said, sorry - but you must stop, this coupling with J... - you are now too large for her. needless, to say, I am still pumping for England.
Old 01-23-2012, 10:19 AM

Thanked 2,556 Times in 301 Posts

In my 40s, I was in the Middle East in the 80s on bachelor status for about 6 years, in a company flat. I got plenty of fucking when home on frequent visits, the wife 4 years younger than me was hot at Heathrow picking me up , never mind waiting till we got home.

However, I did some babysitting for some close friends, kids about 5 and 7. Occasionally the mum's mother would visit them as she passed through. She was a high powered business lady travelling on her own time and expense but opted to stay with them on the compound to see her grandchildren, rather than a hotel, but in a separate villa for both privacy and to do some work in the city they lived in.

I was still needed on my usual Tuesday night when they had a choir practice and get together afterwards and MIL was out doing business in the evening as usual in the Middle East. She could hold her own with any Arab and was a doughty formidable presence. She came back early that night and called in for a chat and we opened some "illegal" booze. She was no great looker, aged 68, classy gold specs on the end of her nose, short and dumpy but wore classy well fitted suits in Western situations but coverall smock things out there. Her bleached blonde hair was always beautifully coffered - she hated covering it as she had to do out there, her makeup immaculate and she wore bling all the time, painted finger nails, the works. I had never seen her at the pool but I could tell she was stacked and also had a big arse.

The drink flowed, she got raunchy, she was divorced and we fucked out on the patio in the heat of the night. She had enormous saggy knockers with nipples that pointed downwards, a fat roly poly belly, dimpled buttocks but quite nice legs and ankles. Her underwear was all Janet Reger silk. She was dripping when I got inside her knickers and more or less pinned me down to climb aboard and ride me with her shaven sn*tch which was surprisingly tight but very very wet.

She visited them often but we never quite got it together again, but she was amazing.
Old 01-23-2012, 11:15 AM

Default She was 62

... I was 31 or so.

Her daughter was my babysitter - and I knew she was older than I - but had no idea how much older. Since her oldest child was about 8 years older than my oldest - I figured her for early 40's or maybe even late-40's.

We hung out all summer - I slept over at her house a couple of Friday/Saturday nights - when both our kids were with their non-custodial parent.

I knew the relationship was terminal - I was in the Army and there was NO way she would leave that area - ever. Nevertheless, we had some very wild weekends.

She was Cuban - and had very coarse pubic hair on her pussy. I loved going down on her - and she would cum and cum from that. (I'm thinking she might not have ever had that done before - not sure.) She would grab my head and pull me into her pussy as I nibbled on her clit and stuck my tongue up inside her. At that time in my life, I was a little quick on the cum - if you know what I mean - so, I did my best to make sure my partner was happy before I ever put my cock inside her ... because, once I did that, it wouldn't take long before I would shoot my load.

She was multi-orgasmic - and would enjoy my tongue until she would - at some point - pull me up to kiss her neck/face/lips/ears - and fuck her. She was VERY tight - almost virginally tight.

It's been 23 years or so since that first time in her bed - and I can remember it like it was last night.

Towards the end of that summer, her daughter told me her age ... I was shocked.
Old 01-23-2012, 11:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynewa View Post
Not sure if this is going to work or not?
Attached Thumbnails
003 (800x600).jpg  

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012
homemade again

1m:17s

06-01-2006