Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-03-2016, 06:53 AM

Thanked 3,637 Times in 264 Posts
Default pool

A few years ago I knew my oldest sis in law was coming to the house to say she was driving back home to NYC that day about 4 hours away,I was out by the pool vacuuming it in the nude,I was on the south end and could see her driving into the drive so I stayed vacuuming facing the house,the anticipation was killing me hoping she would walk out to the pool to say goodbye,the pool was clean but I stayed out there with half a woody,I could see movement in the house ,the deck was attatched to the house and the oval pool was by the deck so we were not far apart,after a while I heard her drive off,I went in the house and my wife was pissed that I was naked by the pool,she said her sister walked into the livingroom was was watching me on the rim of the pool and said your husband is naked by the pool,I said so what were always out there naked with your other 2 sisters and you are with anyone here ,your other brother inlaws and almost anyone,she said but Carol her oldest sister screw another guy once when she was married and I don't want her to try to do you,I said no way we would never and you don't know for shure she did it..??That day my wife came out to the pool naked and so did her younger sister and boyfriend.
Old 03-11-2016, 07:14 AM

Thanked 3,618 Times in 278 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by collector5757 View Post
This sounds like a fun time in your life- and hers! Reminds me of some of the adventures of my HS/college GF and her kid brother (see page 2 +). VERY exciting for all involved!
Happy coincidence- one of the free videos this morning, "Fun055..." is a video of a young woman who looks identical to the ex-gf I mentioned- needless to say a delight for me to watch. Not really her, as she did not speak fluent Italian like the girl in the video, but still fun, especially as she used to let her kid brother watch her in the shower, like in the video. Ah, the good old days-
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to collector5757 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-11-2016, 11:09 AM

Thanked 3,968 Times in 637 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by collector5757 View Post
Happy coincidence- one of the free videos this morning, "Fun055..." is a video of a young woman who looks identical to the ex-gf I mentioned- needless to say a delight for me to watch. Not really her, as she did not speak fluent Italian like the girl in the video, but still fun, especially as she used to let her kid brother watch her in the shower, like in the video. Ah, the good old days-
What free videos?
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to xxxxenophile For This Useful Post:
Old 03-14-2016, 08:30 PM

Don't think I will capture any pics or videos, but hopefully some,thing for the memory/spank bank
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to fuzzylover For This Useful Post:
Old 03-15-2016, 08:18 PM

Thanked 2,876 Times in 266 Posts

Where to start.....Well the beginning I think.

We had decided that it was time for a family vacation, unlike my family my wife's is pretty close, in talking to her sister my wife decided we should all take a cruise together, us, her sister and her husband and their 2 kids, we did get a little bit of a vote, I decided on Alaska, brother in law wanted Mexico and the women wanted the Caribbean, so being go husbands, off to the Caribbean it was.

We actually got lucky straight away, if you know the Spirit class ships on Carnival they have what are called aft wraps, nice suits with huge balconies. we grabbed one of those and they grabbed the balcony cabin next door, so we had a HUGE balcony to relax on.

So we get on the ship, first stop is the private island, nice relaxing day in the sun, kids playing in the water, adults enjoying the down time.

Second day is a day at sea, more relaxing, it's also the first formal night, by mid afternoon I was beat, a couple of days in the sun and I was done, time for an afternoon nap, so off to the bedroom i go, the wife and the family are out on the balcony, pretty soon i'm asleep.

Well, I at some point the wife and her sister decided to try on dresses for the formal night in the living room part of the suite, I guess their thoughts were i'm asleep and like all men I have to pee when I wake up, so they will have plenty of notice, which is actually true, however I awoke to someone moving around in the room heading to the bathroom, through the mist I can see my sister in law standing in front of the mirror with her formal dress top around her waist adjusting her bra, cool I think, I will just lay here for a minute and enjoy the view, hell i've seen her in her bikini, and really, the bra covers more, but there is something more....exciting.... about it. I guess she decided to see how she would look without the bra, as she unhooked it letting the girls go free before pulling the top back up then walking back into the living room.

For having 2 kids they were actually pretty perky, more so than my wife's, but not as big either, anyways I gave it a few minutes, crawled out of bed, went to the bathroom then headed out to the living room.

I played ignorance, acting surprised to see my sister in law in the cabin and pointing out it was a good thing I was in sweat pants. She left soon after and we got ready for dinner.I decided to ignore the bra still sitting by the sink figuring the wife would get it back to her at some point.

During dinner I could not help but notice my sister in law react every time the AC came on, we were seated pretty close to a vent, her nipples hardened visibly every time, more so than my wife's do.

Next day was St Thomas, as we had been there many times we took them for the grand tour, then over to St John's, an island I love, a fun day out for the family.

Next day was St Maarten, an island I love and visit as often as I can. When planning the trip I made it known that I was heading for Maho beach then Mullet bay, I didn't care what the family did, but that's where I was going, it's a ritual of mine something I do every time i'm on the island.

The ship docked at 7am, by 8am I was in a cab heading for Maho, the wife wasn't to happy as she finds it boring there, the in laws were here for the first time so they had no expectations, around 10am I hear my sister in laws voice, i'm busy taking pictures of planes land so am in my own happy little world, I finally turn around and she is by herself, the kids had decided they wanted to go to the butterfly farm, my wife and brother in law decided to take them, my sister in law who has as much interest in butterflies as I do (none) decided that hanging at the beach and drinking with me would be more fun, little did she know that unless you are a complete aviation geek it's actually pretty boring. After an hour or so she started asking about Mullet bay, I explained that it was a 10 minute walk away, we could head there, have a drink, then get a cab over to the butterfly farm to meet up with the family.

So off we go, it's getting hot, so by the time we get there we both need drinks, a bottle of water and a brown lady later (it's a drink perverts) we were feeling good, time to catch a cab and head over to the other side of the island.

There was another couple waiting for a cab, I asked where they were heading, they said Orient beach, I asked if we could share the cab as we were heading to the butterfly farm and it's right next door to it, my sister in law asks about Orient beach, I explain to her that it is a giant cove, about 3/4 of it is regular beach, topless allow and 1/4 is nude, I get a "oh...Okay" response and nothing more is said. As we are passing through Belle Plaine (I think it's called) a cab passes us going the other way, in it are my wife, my brother in law and the kids...crap...I turn to my sister in law and ask her what she wants to do, go to the butterfly farm, or drop the couple off and head back to the ship.

She said "Well, it's still early in the day, are there bars at the beach?" "yes" "okay, let's have a couple of drinks then head bacK" So I tell the driver to forget the farm and just head to the beach.

We get there (I really wish they would fix the road going around the pond, it's like an off road course), pay the cab driver and go to the bar.

An hour and 3 beers later the sister in law asks me if we can go into the water, I explain that I don't have a swim suit as I hadn't been planning on going into the water, but she is more than welcome to go in, she sits for a couple of minutes stewing then pops off with "why don't we go to the nude side"

My brain takes a few seconds to digest this, I really wish I could say I came out with something smooth, but it was more like 'huh?"

she replied" lets go, it will be our secret", well not wanting to be overly aggressive I say "sure, lets walk that way, then if you want to we can jump in I guess", we grab a couple of beers and head off.

So off we head, the beach is actually pretty empty, though there are a couple of couples from the ship that I recognize, we almost make it down to the resort restaurant when she stops "i'm going swimming" she says, it takes her a few seconds to strip and she runs into the water, i'm honestly dumbfounded, I was expecting her to be a little coy, but nope, she had no issues.

I stand there for a few seconds watching her, it slowly dawns on me I look like an idiot, to everyone on the beach we are a couple, so why in the heck am I standing there like an idiot, I strip and walk into the water, it's actually a great temperature. She yells to go grab the beers, so i head back, grab them and walk back out to her, the water is just over waist deep for me, so just under her breasts, meaning they are bobbing up and down with the waves, in all honesty she looked great.

So we are standing there talking for a while when a boat goes past, a minute later I see it coming, the boat has thrown off a nice sized wave, I say "wave" and get a blank look in reply, I tell her to turn around so she can see it coming and not be smothered by it, as the wave gets to us she jumps up, it's only going to be maybe another foot for me, so I just stand there, the result being, I end up with my sister inlaws butt sliding down my stomach and onto my penis, I grabbed her to stop her from going under, left hand has her under the arm, right arm wrapped around her
I look down and notice that my right hand is now cupping her left breast.

Well not something I had planned, but hey, i'm not going to complain, of course, it's then that my dick decides that family or not, there is a breast in the hand, so it's going to get hard, at this point poking the sister in law in the back. The only thing I can think off is ahh crap, this is not going to end well. I let her go and stepped back, she looked at me, then looked down.....and smiled.

I had no idea what to do or say, so I did what every guy does in this situation, I stood there looking like an idiot, she smiled even more, then walked past me, I figured I would give her a few seconds head start then head back in myself. Before I could turn around I feel arms wrap around my waist, I stand stiff as a board, she says "don't move, don't turn around", who am I to argue, she reaches down and grips my penis, slowly caressing it, i've gone from hard, to semi, to rock hard in a minute, she slowly starts to stroke me, I start to say "hold on" and she grips my dick hard, she says "Don't say a word", well that shut me up, she pushes in harder against my back, I can feel her breasts squashed against me, her head resting on my back.

The pace of her stroke quickens, it's not long before i'm moaning and my knees are getting weak, "turn around she says", I do, i'm now looking at her breasts while she watches her hand stroking me, I reach up and touch her right breast, a couple of seconds and I cum, big time, she strokes me for a few more times, then looks up, smiles, turns around and walks back to the beach.

Again, I am left standing there looking dumb, I slowly follow her back up onto the sand, I say we should lay out for a while to dry off as we don't have towels. We do, it's the first chance I get to really look at her, I guess the most surprising thing was she was clean shaved, for some reason I just didn't picture her doing that, then again I hadn't pictured the last 10 minutes happening either.

After a while we get dressed, head back to the bar, a quick drink then into a cab to head back to the ship. Not a word is said between us, the cab drops us off in Philipsburg, we catch the ferry back over to the dock, then straight on to the ship. As we near our cabins my wife comes out, she asks if we had fun, i'm lost for words, her sister says "yep, we hung out at Maho, then went to Mullet, then headed over to the butterfly farm, but you guys were gone, so we did both decided to head back into town so i could do some shopping, see if there was anything I wanted to grab, then back here".

Since then it's been, interesting, it was clearly a one time thing, something honestly I am more than happy with.
The Following 72 Users Say Thank You to godlikechickposter For This Useful Post:
Old 03-16-2016, 12:13 AM

pictures of her would be awesome. even clothed pictures just to fill the story out.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to joopylove For This Useful Post:
Old 03-16-2016, 02:43 AM

Thanked 2,876 Times in 266 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by joopylove View Post
pictures of her would be awesome. even clothed pictures just to fill the story out.
Sorry, that's not going to happen.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to godlikechickposter For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2016, 03:32 PM

Thanked 1,192 Times in 68 Posts
Default My lil secrets......fam style.....

I shouldn't post these but what the hell.....

Older sis......
My uncle passed away when I was a senior. The funeral was to be on a Saturday. My Mom n Dad left and went up to where the funeral was to be held while my older sis and I stayed to finish out the week of school classes. We hopped in the car and jetted for our destination which was a 12 hour drive. We drove like crazy til we were totally exhausted and couldn't go any more.
We stopped at a really cheap motel and got a room with one king sized bed. Sis jumped in the shower right away and came out after she was done with a white tee shirt and some gym shorts on. Her large d cups were loose under her tee shirt and I could see nippy poking out. She jumped in bed while I hit the shower. I got hard thinking of sis's tits and almost had to whack off but didn't.
I finished my shower and got into bed, sis was already asleep but the good news was that she didn't cover up her tits and they were there for me to look at and exam. I took full advantage and got as close as I dared to check them out. I couldn't resist and traced my finger around her nipple. She stirred but didn't wake. I did this for at least 10 minutes before I had to relieve my aching hard on.... I went to sleep afterwards and was treated to hard nippy's when we woke the next morning...
It was a good trip despite the passing of my uncle.

Fast forward 6 years......
My cousin, (daughter of uncle that died earlier), was graduating from HS and I didn't have much going on at that point in my life. So, I decided to go and visit and attend the graduation. Well, her sister that is around my age lives about half way between my house and my aunts home. So, I did the same trip that my sis and I did for the funeral of my uncle.
I arrived at my cousins home around sundown and found out that her hubby and child decided to go up earlier and that she would just ride on up with me in the morning. Well, we got talking and drinking and drinking and drinking and I am not sure exactly what happened but we ended up in the same bed together. Well, we woke up in the morning and basically apologized profusely to each other for being naked in bed together. I couldn't help but look at her nakedness and check out all that she had. (she didn't cover up). I asked her if we had done the deed and she said she didn't think so.
We laughed it off and went on our way to the graduation. She kept giving me sly little smiles whenever I looked at her.... It was a great trip.....

MIL
My MIL is not a pretty lady... neither is she very nice. My wife n I had been married for about 10 years and had 2 kids. My MIL decided that she wanted to come and stay for a couple of weeks and get to know the kids better.
Well, I tried to avoid her as much a possible just because I knew that she didn't really like me much.
Well, one day I got home from work to find out that the car was gone and so I assumed they all had went shopping or something.
I walked in and went down the hallway by the main bathroom and the light was on and the door was ajar.... there was the MIL in all her glory. I can't say it was horrible but it wasn't the most pleasant sight either. She isn't fat, maybe a lil bit plump, but her boobs weren't bad and her bush was thick n hairy. Well, I decided that I didn't want to get caught looking at her, so I only looked for a little bit... Luckily she didn't see me...
A while later she came out and was actually quite nice towards me and we had a good visit til the fam got home...

I think that most family exposures are luck perchance... we don't really seek them out but they just happen whether by luck or some other way.... I guess we just go with the flow and enjoy........
Old 09-18-2016, 03:25 PM

Thanked 16,204 Times in 1,124 Posts

I have missed this thread, and I finally have a story to contribute!

My sister and I were out of town for a family emergency a few days ago, and we planned to be back later the same night. Well, we ended up staying at the hospital for many hours more than planned. We started to drive home, but it was going to be a four hour drive, and I was getting too tired to drive, and my sister refuses to drive (plus she was tired anyway).

So, we got a hotel room, and there was only one room left. We get into the room and there are two queen beds and a large jacuzzi. My sister immediately said, "Why would there be a huge jacuzzi in a room with two beds? Do you share a hotel with people and go into the tub in a swimsuit? That's dumb." (I then told her about the time I was in a resort room in FL with three queen beds and the shower was off to the side, completely surrounded by glass, visible to all 6 people that could stay there at once. But that is a different story.)

Anyway, we were just sitting on our own beds, not even talking, but then my sister said, "I really want to use that hot tub since we are paying for it, but I don't have my swimsuit, obviously." (Remember, we had absolutely no luggage 'cause we were planning on being home by now.)

I said, "Is this where I say you don't need a swimsuit?" She said, "Well, I don't want to get my clothes wet because I don't have any to change into, so I will just forget about the hot tub."

I said, "Ya, because if I saw you naked, that would be so horrible since we are brother and sister and all. I mean, what if I saw your boobs and got a boner?!" (I was totally joking, but she took me seriously.)

She said, "Oh, my husband and his sisters see each other all the time when we go to the cabin with them. But they never see me, no way, I only change in the bathroom and sleep in my clothes. It's not gross that they see each other at all, though. You're just a prude!" (Even though I am not a prude; I was just joking with her, but I wasn't going to waste energy correcting her.) Then she said, "I am going to go in naked, but close your eyes until I am in it, okay?" I said, "Okay, prude!"

She started filling the tub and I watched her get down to her white bra and beige underwear, simply because I had nothing else to do and I was tired, and my brain was kind of shut down. She saw me gazing into thin air and said, "Actually, I don't care if you look, honestly." I didn't say anything. I was too zoned out to even notice what was going on at that moment.

She unhooked her bra but was facing away from me, and then she took off her underwear. She sat on the edge of the tub while the tub filled with water, and she turned towards me a bit. Her boobs were exactly how they looked when I had seen down her shirt before....absolutely no breasts at all, just really puffy, super light pink areolas and tiny nipples. She was super fit considering she doesn't exercise, and she is shaved down below.

I shocked myself and said, "Oh, you are shaved!" She said, "What? What were you expecting? A huge bush? If that surprises you, I bet you would be shocked to find out I have an unrealistically large dildo at home, too. I would even use it right now if I had it with me, even with you sitting right there! I bet that would really shock you!" And I guess I was shocked.

Anyway, she got into the tub and from my bed I could see her puffy areolas going in and out of the water. After 5 minutes later, she said, "This tub is for two, you can come in, too, since we are splitting the room. We are both skinny enough that we shouldn't bump into each other." (We are both around 40yo and have the same super tall, skinny build.)

So, I undressed and climbed in. As I was getting in, she commented that my cock wasn't hard at all. I asked why would it be, and she admitted that she would at least have a halfy if she could show it. I admit this kind of startled me. This was a 0% sexual moment for me, but not like a prudish, grossed out moment; just a neutral moment.)

We both sat in the tub with our heads on opposite sides, and more or less ignored each other conversation-wise for about 20 minutes. We never even bumped into each other, but we both sort of tried to see each other through the water from time to time.

I got out first and dried off and stayed naked on my own bed. Then she asked if she could masturbate in the tub! I said sure, and she said, "But don't actually watch me please. That would be getting into creepy territory." I told her I agreed (I was already creeped out). I asked her if she was going to fantasize about anything in particular, and she said she didn't know, but she really needed to relieve stress from the day and it's what she does at home all the time.

Because I was still naked, I thought it would be weird if I lay there exposed while she did her thing, so I went under the covers and turned away from her. After a long 15 minutes or so, I asked if she was done because I really had to go to the bathroom, and she said "No, but still don't look." So I got out of bed and walked by her naked but with my hand over my dick, given the situation. After walking out from the bathroom, I covered myself again and she said, "Let me see it!" I was startled and I uncovered myself, but didn't mean to, and she came right then and there. I admit it was sort of weird, well, really weird. I crawled back into bed naked, she got out of the tub, and I watched her stand there and dry off for some unknown reason, and she got fully dressed for bed (even slept in her bra), and that was that.

The next morning, she was reading on her phone in bed, and I had to go to the bathroom, but my clothes were on the other side of the room, so I hopped out of bed, not thinking I had a huge morning erection. She stared at me and said, "Wow, I wish I could have used that last night!" I stopped in my tracks and said, "What you do mean?!" She stumbled over her words and said, "No, I don't mean use YOU last night, oh my god, no, no, no, I mean a penis, but not your penis, but any penis, except yours. But I can still look at yours, right?"

I said, "I guess," and I stood there with an uncovered, full morning erection, completely caught off guard and trying to figure out what the hell is happening. Then I asked her, "Why did you sleep in your clothes and especially a bra?" Then she said, "So you couldn't come over and look at me in the middle of the night." I said, "That thought would never, ever cross my mind. But why a bra?" She said, "So you can't see my nips poke through my shirt." I said, "But I saw them in the tub already!" She said, "But then you couldn't see them without me knowing you were seeing them." Suddenly, I felt like we were both 12yo again and about to argue about nothing, so I started to walk away.

Suddenly, she said, "Wait! Can I see you wack off since you got to see me do it last night?" Then I said, "But I didn't want to see you do it, you just tricked me into looking! You can watch your husband wack off when we get home."

She said, "He claims he doesn't do it, and he won't do it for me when we are messing around, either. I have never seen cum come out of a penis, can I please see yours, like for science, not for sexual reasons or anything."

I told her to keep asking him, and if he still won't, maybe I would for her next time I see her. Then she said, "Can I at least touch it?" I immediately walked into the bathroom and locked the door as quickly as I could. Then after I peed, I realized I had no clothes in the bathroom to put on, so I walked out with a towel around me. She watched me as I got dressed, though, and at that point I didn't care since my morning wood was gone.

Then we left the hotel.

So, it was a weird weekend between the family emergency and my sister acting like that. The long car ride home was actually perfectly normal, though, but I haven't talked to her since we got home (also normal for us).

I told my wife about it and she laughed so hard she peed a little. She even had me tell her the entire story a second time. Glad she thought it was so funny!

She reminded me we are going to see my sister in a few days and she said she was going to remind my sister about watching cum come out of a penis and my promise. I told my wife it wasn't a promise, but she said she understood wanting to see a penis ejaculate, and how sad it must be to be 40 and never seen it happen, and how mean it was of me not to let my sister watch! I think the world is against me here!

Last edited by Gnome72141; 09-18-2016 at 03:30 PM.
The Following 70 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-18-2016, 11:47 PM

Default twin sisters

we were staying with friends who had a swimming pool i went to get changed when my twin sisters knocked on the door and said can we come in.They said they wanted to get changed to so i opened the door.both of then carrying there swim suits and said were all family dont mind us and started to strip off.I carried on taking my clothes off while they removed theirs and were soon nude .Was the first time seeing them nude since kids so i said you 2 have changed and they said you have to.There seemed to be no rush in them putting on there swim suits and i saw them completely nude.They said hope you dont mind us joining you when we get out to which i said no worries more the merrier.

Tags
non fiction, voyeur

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
annoyed

3m:15s

05-11-2013

0m:51s

04-07-2018
E Pirelli

0m:34s

06-20-2005
big white booty interracial