photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 07-14-2017, 04:26 PM

Thanked 4,033 Times in 403 Posts
Default Well that was an interesting night....

So wife and I are casual swingers and we're on SLS. Last Wed we decided we needed a night out. So it was a nice date night. Great dinner on Cape Cod, went to have a drink on my father's boat and we called another one of our female friends from SLS to join us on the boat. She and her husband are great shit's. She was solo because he was working. So we had a few more drinks then headed up to a local bar just a few hundred yards up the road.

We have a few more there and there is touching going on between all three of us. So we decide to go sit at the bar. At the bar there are 3 guys and 3 girls. All about 23yo. We're all over 42. So we start chatting with them about things....etc. Wife and friend go to the bathroom and one of the guys mentions I look good for my age and if I'm with those women. Told them one is my wife and other is a friend.

Wife and her friend return to bar and we start chatting. Wife is feeling no pain....she's flirting hard. She asks me if she can kiss him. I said sure. So she danced, and chatted and hit on this kid half her age. in the mean time I flirt with the girls there and our friend. After a while the friend figures she wants to leave and asks if I can walk her out. So I do. There we kiss, lots of petting, her tits out, licking nipples, etc. She drops to her knees and starts to blow me in the dark parking lot. It was great but I knew I wanted to fuck the wife later so I asked her to stop.

She left and I go in and wife is having a good time. The night winds down and I put my hand down the wife's panties as we go and she is SOAKED. I told her too bad we didn't have any condom's because I would have let her fuck that guy over the hood of our car. We had a fun fuck session later on in our house.

Overall fun vacation. So maybe we'll have to do that again at some point.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s

07-16-2017
dildo riding and squirting

0m:54s

03-03-2016
Nak2tage 27 Mia

4m:49s