photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-01-2014, 08:36 PM

Default The time our wives posed together...

Has anyone here ever gotten their wife and another woman to pose together?

I had taken pics of my wife Jessica for a year or so before she posed with one of her friends. It all started as an accident. Our friends Jay and Keira came to our house to have some drinks and hang out. We were all drinking and playing some game and we needed a pen for our next game to keep score. I was feeling pretty good and just blindly picked up a pen out of the drawer in my computer room.

This particular pen was special. I had just gotten a new color printer and was experimenting with it that week. As part of my experimentation I printed some photos of my wife topless wearing a black thong and a few more that progressed to her nude and laying back with her legs spread. In all I printed around 4 photos in the progression. I had a rather large pen that had some advertisement inside. The ad was a printout and rolled up against the edges of the pen. I got the idea to replace the paper with a photo of my wife. I was thinking about those old nudie pens that you would see at some stores. Anyway, I resized the photos and printed them out. I tried a couple of the photos and after some fine tuning it looked great. After I tried a few I picked out a photo and placed it on the outside and rolled up all 4 photos and put them into the pen. The photo observable was a close up of my wife's ass in her thong. I showed my wife and we laughed about it. I placed it into my desk drawer and didn't really think about it.

Well of course the pen I grabbed and brought out was the pen with my wife's pictures. As it turns out Keira was the score keeper and I handed her the pen. No one noticed anything for a few minutes. I think I noticed first, but I didn't want to say anything to attract attention. My wife then noticed and made a slight gasp. She looked over at me and I acknowledged that I knew but neither one of us said a word. Soon enough I see Keira looking at the pen rather intently and she looks at Jessica. She asks about the pen which got Jay's attention and they both proceed to inspect the photo. At first I thought they might believe it wasn't Jessica since it didn't show her face, but they knew almost immediately.

Then the questions started about the photo. My wife was embarrassed, Keira and Jay are good close friends, but we never had any kind of nudity involved. My wife requested the pen back, but Keira laughed and told her no way. They continued to study the pen and Jay actually started to open the pen. Jessica protested and asked Keira what if pen had photos of her to which Keira replied "well then we'd all be looking at me." Jessica must have had some alcohol in her because the relented rather quickly.
Old 03-01-2014, 08:56 PM

One time in Vegas my wife took a herself topless with three other chicks.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Zero Six For This Useful Post:
Old 03-01-2014, 09:32 PM

Wink The time our wives posed together

Sorry, something screwed up. Here is the whole first part of the post.

Has anyone here ever gotten their wife and another woman to pose together?

I had taken pics of my wife Jane for a year or so before she posed with one of our friends. It all started as an accident. Our friends Jay and Keira came to our house to have some drinks and hang out. We were all drinking and playing some game and we needed a pen for our next game to keep score. I was feeling pretty good and just blindly picked up a pen out of the drawer in my computer room.

This particular pen was special. I had just gotten a new color printer and was experimenting with it that week. As part of my experimentation I printed some photos of my wife topless wearing a black thong and a few more that progressed to her nude and laying back with her legs spread. In all I printed around 4 photos in the progression. I had a rather large pen that had some advertisement inside. The ad was a printout and rolled up against the edges of the pen. I got the idea to replace the paper with a photo of my wife. I was thinking about those old nudie pens that you would see at some stores. Anyway, I resized the photos and printed them out. I tried a couple of the photos and after some fine tuning it looked great. After I tried a few I picked out a photo and placed it on the outside and rolled up all 4 photos and put them into the pen. The photo observable was a close up of my wife's ass in her thong. I showed my wife and we laughed about it. I placed it into my desk drawer and didn't really think about it.

Well of course the pen I grabbed and brought out was the pen with my wife's pictures. As it turns out Keira was the score keeper and I handed her the pen. No one noticed anything for a few minutes. I think I noticed first, but I didn't want to say anything to attract attention. My wife then noticed and made a slight gasp. She looked over at me and I acknowledged that I knew but neither one of us said a word. Soon enough I see Keira looking at the pen rather intently and she looks at Jane. She asks about the pen which got Jay's attention and they both proceed to inspect the photo. At first I thought they might not notice it was Jane since it didn't show her face, but they knew almost immediately.

Then the questions started about the photo. My wife was embarrassed, Keira and Jay are good close friends, but we never had any kind of nudity involved. My wife requested the pen back, but Keira laughed and told her no way. They continued to study the pen and Jay actually started to open the pen. Jane protested and asked Keira what if pen had photos of her to which Keira replied "well then we'd all be looking at me." Jane must have had some alcohol in her because she relented rather quickly. I'm also pretty sure she didn't realize I had more photos in the pen that showed more skin.

Jay successfully opened the pen and pried the photos out. He studied the photos one by one and would hand them one by one to Keira. They both just stared and smiled as they viewed the photos. The first one started with a thong with her facing away from the camera and progressed to topless and then finished with her totally naked wih her legs spread. I know Jane was pretty embarrassed by the end, but she secretly liked the attention. Jane is a bit of a closet exhibitionist and she had just shown our friends very itimate photos and it was truly an accident.

Keira and Jay were quick to reassure Jane and tried to put her at some ease. They changed the subject and Jane began to calm down. Later that night Keira started to ask Jane about the photos and our little hobby. We learned that Jay had taken some candid shots over the years but Keira had never actually posed for any nude photos. During their conversation Keira blurted out that they should pose together sometime. Jay and I were all for it, but at the same time I've been told things before when alcohol was involved that never came to fruition.

I called bullshit on the idea and put the women on the defensive. They assured me that they wanted to and intended to do so in the future. Quickly thinking I grabbed my camera and told them to prove it. I knew they wouldn't get naked right then and there but I wanted to see how serious they were being. I eventually got them to agree that they would pose bent over with their pants down but still wearing their panties. I was shocked when they actually did it.

To be continued...

The photo that started all of this and a photo of them bent over in their panties (Jane on the left).
Attached Thumbnails
Mkiv06.JPG   Mkiv07.JPG  

Old 03-01-2014, 10:59 PM

Thanked 26,532 Times in 1,273 Posts

My wife, her sister and I were on the beach late one afternoon and I wanted to get some pictures of them in that perfect, golden, end of the day sunlight reflecting off the sand. They were both in bikinis and since it was a weekday the beach was deserted, but I got them lined up in the best spot. I was fiddling with the camera getting the exposure just right and they called my name, when I looked up they had both pulled their bras up flashing me their tits, as soon as I pointed the camera at them they put their tops back in place. They teased me like that a few times and I only ever got a rushed, out of focus shot, not worth keeping. Saw SIL tits, it was a good day.

My wife took up photography because she needed one more fine arts credit to complete her Masters degree. She was telling her hairdresser how much she enjoyed her new hobby and she talked my wife into taking some boidoir pics of her for her husband. The day she went to her house to take the pics she expected her husband to be gone, my wife thought it was a surprise for him. But they had decided it would be fun for my wife to take the pics of the 2 of them together, if she was ok with that. My wife is no prude, she agreed.

My wife didn't expect them to get as explicit as it got, she ended up shooting several rolls, this was in the film days, and she took pics of them actually making love. MY wife was pretty aroused by the time she finished and they could tell. The husband said he would love to take a pic of the two ladies standing next to each other topless, on my wife's camera. It took a glass of wine but she agreed.

When why wife got home she dragged me to bed and she told me all about it. A few weeks later the pics came back from the lab and they were pretty hot, we kept the ones with my wife in them.
Old 03-03-2014, 02:39 PM

Thanked 3,816 Times in 457 Posts

just got a new pocket camera and was teasing them to pose for me in stupid poses, one thing led to a other and this was the final result my wife on the left, and here younger sister (love here little nips) on the right
and yes i did get to play with them both but thats not the topic we talking about :P
Attached Thumbnails
titties.jpg  

If woman say men think only with their penis....
will she be offended if i ask here to blow my mind?

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Traffic Jam BJ

5m:35s

12-15-2015
softcore 219

3m:24s

01-22-2011
beer can open pussy

1m:41s

09-22-2018