photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 02-23-2014, 05:52 PM

Default Married but dating others

My ex was a very sexual woman, with lots of experience before we met. Especially at our age (40's). When we met and later married, she had several men friends that I met too, and knew that they had fucked many times before I came along. It was fun knowing that their dick had been in her too. Years later when we divorced, the Judge who signed the decree, was another guy who had fucked her many times I had already heard about him, and he sure did a double take when he saw her name

One such friend, who I actually got to know well, since we shared a common background in the military, and even worked together for a while. This fellow and my ex had first met when they were 5 or 6 and eventually became sexual around the age of 13 or 14. They still would go at it, when the opportunity happened, over the years. They never tried to hide anything from me about when they fucked. I was hoping that I might get to join them or even just watch, but they explained it just wouldn't work for them. This I understood and accepted. Her friend and I had some interesting conversations about fucking my ex, her other exploits and his. Even though he was married too, he was always finding some woman to fuck. Some times when my ex fucked him, she would get home right away and have me fuck her too, or eat her out, while his cum was still in her. Just sorry that I couldn't go in right after he pulled out. My ex did tell me that if I wanted to do a 3some with another woman and our friend, that she didn't mind at all. Never managed to pull that off.

Beyond that, my ex also had a thing for older guys and happened to meet, and became friends with one nice guy. When I first met him, he was very surprised that I didn't mind her having a 'boyfriend'. In time he asked her if she would like to accompany him on some overnight business trips, all in the state. She asked me and I said I was OK and have a good time. So, once and a while they would hit the road and have a great time, as I knew they would, and they got some good fucking in too. It really blew his mind when she told him that I knew and approved of all they were doing. Later, while his wife was visiting her sister, he had my ex come over to his house. She went over with just sweat pants and a top on, nothing else, I knew she would be there a while, and she was. There were a few others that she 'dated' and it always involved some good fucking, besides a nice date. During this time, I had a couple women friends that I 'dated' and had a good time with too.

This is the kind of 'swinging' that her and I liked to do. Not just fuck and that's all, but to actually go on a full blown date and let nature take it from there. Whether we double dated, and swapped for the date, or went out separately it was fun either way. I even dated one of her sisters a few times, though the sister and I decided it was best if we didn't fuck. My ex had another sister that she wanted me to fuck, and we got along good, but she just didn't turn me on. Her husband had a 'dead battery'

At one point I had a good job opportunity about 120 miles away, and she thought it would work out, with me living there and finding some pussy too. And then come home every week or two and we could have a fun time while I was home. That way, she had some free time, and yet we were still married and had fun together too. That in the end didn't happen, and we did split, but for totally different reasons. During all this time, she also got to know my father, who was obviously older, and they seemed to really like each other. My mother died years earlier and he never remarried. I was kind of hoping that she might get him interested... They did stay in contact for a few years after we split. I did tell her, that I hoped she kept seeing her friend who took her on the trips and I gathered that she did.

I know that this is most likely going further than most could imagine, even many swingers. It happens that my ex came from a very sexual family. Her mother had fucked all of the son-in-laws, but me. She died a year before I got into the picture.

It was a very fun time....
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to dr_pepper1942 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2018, 12:50 PM

Thanked 4,520 Times in 477 Posts

Well, in my case the first ex was screwing around on me big time. Once I caught on to it all, I started dating and fucking other women. One of which became my second wife. We was married for seven years before divorcing. She didn't fuck around on me, we just had other differences. We are still great friends with one another. I'm on my third wife now, but have not dated anyone since being with her. I do however like to look at all the beautiful women here. Lol
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to daskers For This Useful Post:
Old 03-06-2018, 02:48 PM

Thanked 6,019 Times in 468 Posts

The first wife & evolved into an open relationship of sorts. I posted a phase of this story here a while back.

... It started out when we married young and broke. She started wandering and we split up. I knew she was fucking around a lot, and she eventually hooked up with a guy who was rich. He treated her well and spent a ton of money on and for her. Then they split up for whatever reason.
She came crawling back with barely the clothes on her back and I took her in. We always had great sex, but now it was even better! She obviously learned a LOT while she was away. With my prodding, she shared some of her "adventures" and soon learned that we both enjoyed that. But it was also obvious how worldly she had become, and that I would never be enough for her, financially or sexually.
Besides her expanded sexual appetite, she also learned to enjoy the finer things in life, something I would not be able to provide any time soon. At some point in time it became apparent that she was fucking her boss who was treating her especially well. I came to accept that as the norm and eventually we talked about her relationship with him openly, and even came to a point where she invited him to join us in a MFM. Or, more like they invited me join them in a MFM.
Problem with the relationship between the wife and the boss was that it was a dead end for my wife, as he was married and it was clear she was just a toy. She began dating other guys as well, which I was aware of. I was not happy about it, but it was clear she wanted to find a guy who could provide her with much more that I could.
So I also began dating. It was weird, she knowing I was fucking others, I knowing she was fucking her boss and others, and we still had great sex! But she eventually found a "keeper" and moved on.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to stevezr1 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
MVI 0177 00 00 00 00 03 19

3m:18s

03-09-2024
Interview2

4m:20s

08-11-2016
Wife 2 blk men 6 great

0m:59s

07-31-2021
occ piss 6