Closed Thread

Old 04-27-2008, 02:54 AM

great effort! don't get too burned out there
The Following User Says Thank You to xchange3 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2008, 05:22 PM
Our man at the nudist beach

Thanked 148,289 Times in 3,811 Posts
Default Sunday Afternoon......

No, I have enough of a tan to not get burnt nowadays!

Only an hour on the beach today and again it did not yield anything (I think I am losing my touch for picking a good spot) worth saving, despite the long distance this girl was kinda cute, so for what it is worth......
Attached Thumbnails
rej.JPG  
The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Pedro the Fisherman For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2008, 12:17 PM

Default This morning April 28th...

Due to it clouding over, an hour at the beach before lunch got better than expected results. No beach tomorrow, as I have other more pressing matters to attend to, for a change. I will try and keep this thread going as much as I can.

In good weather, I make about 4 visits a week to one of the dozen or so nude beaches along the Costa del Sol (as work takes me up and down the coast and sometimes further afield), right thru the summer. Keep checking back every couple of days for updates!

Today's shot is a single lady who was involved in taking photos of the plant life (not beach users) behind the beach, which is a protected zone (possibly for government conservancy organisation, as she wrote everything down in a note book, after she had photograhed it) this morning. On completion, she then went in for a very quick skinnydip and an 'air dry' as she had no towell........... possibly in work time! I hope her boss does not look at this forum
I might have seen her at the beach before, but I am not sure, they all start to look alike when they are naked.
Attached Thumbnails
rej1.JPG  
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Pedro the Fisherman For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2008, 03:34 PM

Thanked 14,178 Times in 1,057 Posts

Nice story, hope your work is putting you down a lot to the Costa del Sol nude-beach area.
The Following User Says Thank You to stevin6 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2008, 11:07 PM
Curator of the museum of public nudity

Thanked 106,725 Times in 6,172 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by calypsos View Post

Today's shot is a single lady who was involved in taking photos of the plant life
Sure.

Why can't I use that as an excuse to haul out my camera at the beach???

If I wear a green Smokey the Bear hat, will that help?

Sheesh......and believe me I've thought of some good ones over the years. I remember the time someone brought a parrot down to the beach and let it loose. I made sure I got on it right away. Picked it up, started petting it. And within minutes, just as I figured, 3-4 hot nude babes descended on me, wanting to hold it! The young ones especially love the animals.......

You learn the tricks of the trade....

Klondike
Old 05-01-2008, 05:10 PM

Hi guys, a public holiday today, so more folks on the beach! The weather is still fine, but may not hold for the whole weekend.

Today's shots are of a young single girl who spent the entire day alone reading what looked like text books. I guess she must be a student, she was also a bit 'hippy-ish' as she had some hippy style clothing, when she was not totally naked.

I came back after lunch and managed some closer shots of her, which now complete my first 20 shot submission to coccozella for 2008. If you are not already members, I suggest joining, there are much better photographers than me there, already we have had some cracking close up beach photos that make jealous!

Anyway, here she is from a distance....
Attached Thumbnails
SSL26035.JPG   SSL26037.JPG  

SSL26042.JPG  
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Pedro the Fisherman For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2008, 11:08 AM

Default Friday May 2nd

I managed a couple of hours on a different beach this morning, with mixed results. The weather was great until about 1pm, when it started to cloud over, still warm though.

Altogether within my camera range I had two groups of cuties, one group of 5 (4 fully nude and 1 topless) and another group of 3 (all fully nude)..now the downside!

When you are sitting up admiring the view, you get a great view of these girls; however my (hidden micro digital camera) is down at ground level!!!!
Unless they stood up and walked about, all I could take (because of the stones and undulating terrain) were the tops of their heads. Some did actually walk to have a dip etc., but only enough to get about 10 'usable' shots.

To show you the quality of the 'chicas' here, take a look at the first shot, all but the one on the far right in the blue swimsuit (who was only topless) in the group of five girls, were happy 'fully nude bunnies' for at least an hour and a half. Very popular they proved with the single male fraternity too, I think they attracted about 8 young (ish) naked guys, all within a few metres during their stay.

This shot was the only time (as they were leaving) I got them together, the second shot is one of them coming back after her dip. She was slightly fuller in the figure.

The last two shots are of the group of three girls, but athough they were a bit closer (they actually arrived after me), they migrated a bit nearer the water. When they came back up the beach to collect things, I got some shots....trouble is, the lighting was terrible by this time, so the shots were over exposed! If this job were easy, I guess all you guys wouldbe at it!

Check back soon, in case I get more shots on Sunday.

More shots of all these cuties to follow at coccozella, in a few weeks.
Attached Thumbnails
rej1.JPG   rej2.JPG  

rej3.JPG   rej4.JPG  

The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to Pedro the Fisherman For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2008, 04:31 PM
Curator of the museum of public nudity

Thanked 106,725 Times in 6,172 Posts

five cuties (four nude) makes you a lucky man just for being on the same beach.

These kinds of things happen all the time to photogs. Telling the stories lets people know how much work really goes into getting the good pics. It ain't always easy.....

thanks, pedro -

KLondike
The Following User Says Thank You to Klondike For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2008, 06:03 PM

Quote:
five cuties (four nude) makes you a lucky man just for being on the same beach.
Hi Klondike,
If you read the text fully, that was 8 girls all togetherand 7 fully nude, a good day was had by all!!!!!

Not to mention some really sublime late teenage girl (too close to take photos) with her boyfriend and a couple of 30 something lesbians who were quite nice too, but again to close to photograph.

Yes, it is almost impossible to take good photos without taking big risks. I will not take these risks, as I use the beaches myself. It would be all too easy to get 'run off' the beach if you are too blatent. Better to wait for the odd lucky shot, here and there.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pedro the Fisherman For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2008, 12:03 PM

No beach today, but hopefully I will be there tomorrow!!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Pedro the Fisherman For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Monae Tries My Friend s Dick

2m:18s

02-26-2022

4m:44s

06-19-2006
4571 0078 1

0m:48s

07-06-2008
She Knows