Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-29-2024, 01:42 PM

Thanked 2,485 Times in 334 Posts
Default dancing co-worker

this happened years ago, and is something that I 'totally forgot about' but came back to mind just a few days ago..

I was out with about 20-30 office co-workers at some 'team bonding' event years ago... we ended up at a bar/dance club and at one point there was a group of these younger office women (all quite attractive secretaries in their late 20's/early 30s) dancing in a group... at one point this classic song by the Divinyls comes on with the very sexy voice of the female lead singer... the women are all still dancing and singing along to the lyrics... the song being "I Touch Myself" ... and the refrain being

"Ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah, I don't want anybody else
When I think about you I touch myself
Ah-ah-oh, I don't want anybody else
When I think about you I touch myself, I touch myself
I touch myself, I touch myself"

It was very HOT suddenly seeing all these skirted pretty female co-workers of mine gyrating and singing along to the song, saying "I touch myself" and as the song went on and on, the 'bolder' they got with their moves, gyrating and singing the lyrics out loud... I swear at one point this one secretary - a married very pretty blonde woman named Kristin - looks directly at me as she runs her hands down from her breasts to her hips and ever so slightly towards her skirted crotch, and mouths "when I think about you I touch myself" in my direction... I was one of the senior guys in that office and there was no way I was going to try to pursue that... and if I had made some move, she easily could have been horrified thinking I thought she was making a move towards me, and it could have gotten very ugly and uncomfortable (and maybe me being fired!)... instead I just stood their smiling and made sure to watch her specifically when she sang those words and settling for the slightest of eye contact
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to luvs2spin78 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-29-2024, 02:42 PM

Default pantsed by girlfriend

like Gnome72141 and winstom_optic_beer said I think it would be very hot to be totally pantsed by a woman in front of other women who I think are hot... something very exciting about seeing their shocked, but increasingly smiling, giggling pretty faces as they stare at my cock!!! hasn't happened to me, but certainly have a long list of pretty females I know I'd love to be standing in front of with my pants down!!

the fantasy came years after the fact, but I recall one time flirting with these two lovely bikini-clad women at my girlfriend's apartment pool complex... the three of us standing around chatting and them laughing at stupid things I was saying... my gf came up to us and dragged me away being rather annoyed I was flirting with these pretty women... wish she had just come up behind me and yanked my swim trunks down to my ankles in front of them! LOL
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to luvs2spin78 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2024, 07:43 AM

Default Dish Tech at the house with my screen saver of the wife

The Dish Tech was here yesterday repairing a broken wife to the TV and a few other repairs,I had a few questions to get him to look at my laptop in the livingroom,I asked him if there is a way I could put pics from my laptop to the TV he said he didn't know how to use all the new smart TV's so I said I have my pics I would like to put on it when my wife isn't home to view,she was home at the time,and I had my laptop where he could see the slide show,at the time one of the wife in her thong was showing,after he turned around many nudes popped up,I was dying for him to look,then we talked again and I said theres a pic not safe for work,it was a pool pic with the wife holding her bikini top out so both tits were showing,he smiled and said said thats awesome,he went back to work and my pic went on an error mode.But he seen her tits.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to riverdelivery For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2024, 09:17 AM

Thanked 2,510 Times in 202 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by riverdelivery View Post
The Dish Tech was here yesterday repairing a broken wife to the TV and a few other repairs,I had a few questions to get him to look at my laptop in the livingroom,I asked him if there is a way I could put pics from my laptop to the TV he said he didn't know how to use all the new smart TV's so I said I have my pics I would like to put on it when my wife isn't home to view,she was home at the time,and I had my laptop where he could see the slide show,at the time one of the wife in her thong was showing,after he turned around many nudes popped up,I was dying for him to look,then we talked again and I said theres a pic not safe for work,it was a pool pic with the wife holding her bikini top out so both tits were showing,he smiled and said said thats awesome,he went back to work and my pic went on an error mode.But he seen her tits.
Have a topless selfie my wife sent me a few years back as the wallpaper on my apple watch. Was at the football last night and my mate asked the time. Without thinking I held out my watch for him to see. He saw it all, not sure if he registered what the time was though
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SixPointFive For This Useful Post:
Old 03-08-2024, 09:08 AM

Default Bar Flashing

Last month on a trip with the missus, we spent an afternoon checking out bars and pubs in an American city.

Early afternoon, we hear a bell being rung in a small spot. Then a gal, maybe late twenties, gets up on the bar. She spins a wheel behind the bar, and the crowd cheers, the wheel has stopped on 'flash titties'. She hauls out both tits over her shirt and gives them several side to side shakes. Crowd cheers, it was a lot of fun. Lovely big tiddies they were.

Being the pervert I am, I have googled, reddited and searched for bars like this to go to, could never find anything online. This was by sheer luck. As I watched it all unfold I thought, "Thank you, may I please have another?". My wife loved it as well, it was a thrill.

I would love to plan a trip with the missus and other fun couples and get in on these sort of shenanigans.

Is there a thread on this? Bars with fun flashing games? And fun stories of experiences?
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to FarleyGingle For This Useful Post:
Old 03-08-2024, 11:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarleyGingle View Post
Last month on a trip with the missus, we spent an afternoon checking out bars and pubs in an American city.

Early afternoon, we hear a bell being rung in a small spot. Then a gal, maybe late twenties, gets up on the bar. She spins a wheel behind the bar, and the crowd cheers, the wheel has stopped on 'flash titties'. She hauls out both tits over her shirt and gives them several side to side shakes. Crowd cheers, it was a lot of fun. Lovely big tiddies they were.

Being the pervert I am, I have googled, reddited and searched for bars like this to go to, could never find anything online. This was by sheer luck. As I watched it all unfold I thought, "Thank you, may I please have another?". My wife loved it as well, it was a thrill.

I would love to plan a trip with the missus and other fun couples and get in on these sort of shenanigans.

Is there a thread on this? Bars with fun flashing games? And fun stories of experiences?

could you please share what city and what bar?
Old 03-08-2024, 11:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvs2spin78 View Post
could you please share what city and what bar?
If someone starts a thread, and if there are a few others named, I certainly will.
Old 03-08-2024, 12:03 PM

Thanked 1,725 Times in 318 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarleyGingle View Post
If someone starts a thread, and if there are a few others named, I certainly will.
Why, is it secret? Lots of threads on here about similar places.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to charismatic For This Useful Post:
Old 03-08-2024, 12:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by charismatic View Post
Why, is it secret? Lots of threads on here about similar places.
Which threads? Doc Holliday's, Nashville.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to FarleyGingle For This Useful Post:
Old 03-09-2024, 12:12 AM

Thanked 10,430 Times in 522 Posts
Default wife took the initiative

At the end of last week my dad and stepmom were in town for a weekend extended family get together. They stayed with us on Thursday and Friday until we all went to the party on Saturday. Thursday evening we sat around our living room talking before they went to bed. Lisa and I stayed up watching a little tv.

She and I were snuggling on the couch when she started to caress my cock through my jeans. When she got me hard she said I should take my jeans off. I said I'm not the only one who is going to be caught without pants. So Lisa stood up and with a smile took off her jeans and underwear. As I sat there staring at her pussy she asked why my jeans were still on. So off they came and as I sat back down Lisa got on her knees in front of me and took my dick in her mouth. I then pulled her up onto my lap and we began to kiss as my hands roamed over her ass and then gently over her pussy. With the way she was sitting her lips were already spread and I could feel her wetness. She then raised up and guided my cock inside of her as lowered back down.

I was very aware that my dad and stepmom were upstairs and the “danger” of getting caught was turning me on. As Lisa slowly rode me I really wanted her fully naked so I started to pull off her shirt. She helped by raising her arms and then took off her bra. Now I was able to caress her breasts as she continued to fuck me. I let one hand go down to find her clit. She kept a steady pace fucking me as I found a rhythm with her clit. It didn't take very long before she said she was getting close. Just before she her orgasm hit she kissed me and moaned into my mouth. She stopped rising and falling on my dick and just slammed down and grind herself on me. Then she froze as she enjoyed the sensations run through her body.

I gave her a moment to recover before moving my hands to her ass, getting her to grind on me again. Lisa started rising and falling on my dick again. She then whispered that she wanted me to spank her. I told her say it louder and she did in a normal talking level. I again said tell me what you want louder. In a raised voice she said I want you to spank my ass. I gave her a firm spank and asked is this want you want? She answered yes spank my ass. I gave her 5 firm ones in a row and she started fucking me harder and faster. I then gave her other cheek 5 hard swats before caressing both cheeks. She then said she was getting close again and that she wanted me to come inside her pussy. I felt my own orgasm approaching as Lisa's hit. She just kept saying fuck fuck fuck as she came. That was enough to push me over the edge as I her ass while filling her pussy. We sat like that for a few minutes just enjoying the moment. As Lisa's excitement lessened her boldness left her and she whispered “we weren't to loud were we?” I said we were fine and she only had one thing left to do. I dared her to go to our bedroom without getting dressed. She smiled and said ok let's go. We made it without incident.

Tags
brother saw tits, topless beach

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Daddy s Little Fucksl*t fishnet

1m:04s

03-14-2016

5m:46s

10-12-2021
Capture3

0m:49s

09-16-2005
bikini part3