Old 04-12-2024, 08:23 PM

Thanked 20,992 Times in 1,558 Posts
Default Croatia?

Any info on spas in Split, Croatia?
What is the usual practice there?

DR
Old 04-12-2024, 10:49 PM

Default Berlin April 27/28

Will be there Sat and Sunday. What’s the best overall plan for those two days. Places and times…V on Sat afternoon & K Sun afternoon? Something else?
Old 04-13-2024, 08:15 AM

On sunday there is the transition from clothing optional to nude at 17:30 at the K. If you like that.
On saturday the weather will be better, and the K has lots of outdoor rest space which is mostly used nude.
Decide for yourself which of the two aspects is more fun. Also the K gets better in the evening.
I can't tell about the V, K is my favorite so that is where I go. But you should have seen both.

Last edited by rudolfm; 04-13-2024 at 08:24 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to rudolfm For This Useful Post:
Old 04-13-2024, 05:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRDavenport View Post
Any info on spas in Split, Croatia?
What is the usual practice there? DR
I stayed at a spa hotel in Rijeka Croatia a while ago. The spa was entirely clothing optional. Most were nude in the saunas / pools. However, the norm is to walk from one treatment to another with a wrapped towel.

Of course, the practice may be different from hotel to hotel although Croatia tends to be very open given the number of FKK beaches all over the country.

Good luck, and let me know how it goes afterwards!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to wownice For This Useful Post:
Old 04-13-2024, 07:04 PM

Default Tropical islands near Berlin?

I might have missed it, but could someone give a review?
Old 04-13-2024, 07:43 PM

I've only read bad reviews about Tropical Island, and also almost zero nudity. Forget it.
Old 04-14-2024, 06:33 PM

Default Tropical island

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiker21 View Post
I might have missed it, but could someone give a review?
I only went once - over a decade ago and didn't like it. I only tried the sauna area and there wasn't much to get excited about. Also remember the entry ticket prices were quite exorbitant.
Old 04-15-2024, 03:28 AM

I've been to the castle sauna near Brussels airport this weekend. It was the first weekend with very nice weather.
There seems to be a big difference if you go before or after dinnertime. Before dinnertime the crowd was much younger. I'd say 30% 20-30yr old, 50% 30-40yr old and 20% +40 yr old, after dinnertime it was the reverse.
Very hot weather, so a lot of naked tanning.

Of the younger crowd, only 2 were not shaved/waxed, seems to me like the shaving trend is back...

1 special thing to notice, this spa has a clothed and unclothed section. However, the changing room is open. There are a few stalls with a curtain, but nobody seems to use them. This means the girls that are in the clothed part, do get naked in the changing rooms.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nielscde For This Useful Post:
Old 04-15-2024, 06:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanFreak View Post
Z in A:

Probably my favourite place overall, the audience is much the same as V in B but the layout is more appealing to what I like. The showers are mixed and well lit, the changing rooms are very open plan. The two recessed water beds are like being in a fishbowl There is one sauna, I think it is called the Caldarium, where the lighting is intense, almost like daylight, in here I don't think you're supposed to bring the towel because you sit on stone instead of wood. When I was in there I saw a couple come in without towels and just lay down, like the steam rooms but with better visibility because there is no fog. I also like how in Z the places to hang towels up are really far away from the actual pools meaning people have to walk a long way exposed and inevitably end up giving up and just walking around naked because the towels are so far away.

TE in M:

I also really like TE but for different reasons, it feels far more anonymous because there are just so many people and so much space. Again, very similar demographic. The big pool in the middle often gets busy meaning the towel rails get full so people have to walk further from wherever they hang their towels up. The saunas are not particularly well lit, apart from the steam room. My favourite part is the section by the steam room. It is a bit of a trek from the steam room to the showers and people tend to do it without the towel because of the salt peeling that they have put on in the steam room. This is also near where people undress after coming from the rest of TE.

M in W:

This one is the most unique offering in Germany. As far as I know it is the only place that still allows nude watersliding, even if only at certain times. Of course when going down a waterslide, you cannot bring a towel, so these get left all over the place and people will spend far longer than anywhere else uncovered. People will ditch their belongings on a deck chair by the wave pool then walk up the long staircases to the top of the waterslide tower uncovered. Sometimes there will be queues and then they will end up at the opposite side of the pool, depending on which slide. That means they then have to walk back past everyone to get back to their towels, or back up to the next slide. My favourite moment there was standing around in a big group of naked people my age waiting to go down the slide, as well as seeing multiple naked father daughter trips because the mums tend not to want to go down waterslides. This place is not as "luxurious" as V and Z but it is certainly more real. Unfortunately it also has more creepy perverts as well who think it is ok to sit at the entrance to the pools and ogle the naked girls. I really don't know why they're not more ashamed of themselves because it is embarassing for them, it is so obvious what they're doing, you can even see some of them touching themselves in the water. Do they not realise that they are causing fewer and fewer people to feel comfortable in these situations, therefore ruining it for themselves? Despite this, I still enjoy going here with my gf, there really is no other mainstream place, outside of nudist camps, where you can go down a waterslide naked - by the way you end up going much faster when you hit the bottom

I really want to go back to Germany now thinking about it. The voyeurism is slightly fun but the main appeal is just being there, it is immensely freeing to exist in a society that is so carefree, even if it is only temporarily. I envy the Germans who can go to a spa and relax after a stressful working week.

Excellent post and I can vouch that Z in A is excellent even though it's much smaller than V in B.

That's a shame about the dark lit saunas in TE in M. I am visiting in June and I was really looking forward to it.
Old 04-15-2024, 11:07 AM

I have tried some of the spas.
In B the best crowd is V. But there is top much places where the girls Can hide ans you have too follow them, its too obvious.

The K is better because off the large open aera and the Big pool. Ive only tried it on a saturday afternoon so it was full of boomers. Would love to try it on sunday because of the cfnm and the younger crowd.

The switch clothed to naked remind me one of the best place, M in W. I was there in a tuesday during vacation in january. A lot of girls in the nude aera during afternoon and the Switch was Amazing in 20h if you like cfnm you Can be nude in front of hundred people leaving. The slide aera with the stairs offers a lot of opportunies to show and to see. Unfortunately There IS a lot of gay mens and immigrants in the outdoor pool.

I would love to someone give more infos about the sunday in the K in B. Age of the clothed crowd and the nude crowd ? Groups of girls ? Is there young girls getting nude in 17h30 or leaving ?
The Following User Says Thank You to Thick French For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Ama inter 061

2m:22s

09-21-2018
two asses

7m:15s

03-10-2017
nicki lynn aycox

1m:13s

09-09-2005
Public Cumwalk