photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-23-2023, 06:12 AM

I do aerobics next to the window so probably been seen nude a lot by other apartments. Hubby never let me do it so I feel guilty but I'm having no sex so I need thrills
https://www.mediafire.com/view/0l976y1z7ooa0ms
Old 09-23-2023, 05:11 PM

Thanked 5,779 Times in 492 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by emily4massage View Post
I do aerobics next to the window so probably been seen nude a lot by other apartments. Hubby never let me do it so I feel guilty but I'm having no sex so I need thrills
I would love to be one of your neighbors! Lovely.
Old 09-23-2023, 06:19 PM

Quote:
I think we all would love to see more pictures of you doing excercises in front of the window
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MasterYoda For This Useful Post:
Old 09-23-2023, 08:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rracoonz View Post
I would love to be one of your neighbors! Lovely.
You would be the best neighbour eVer, and my neighbours hopefully don't report me to the police for indecency because when I lived with Mum I got in big trouble because the lady next door called me a sexual predator because her teen boys in the tree house saw me applying sunscreen without my top on. She said I was masturbating and my Mum said for me to apply sunscreen inside the house next time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterYoda View Post
I think we all would love to see more pictures of you doing excercises in front of the window
Thanks its much butter nude than wearing clothes because when nude you can feel every muscle more clearly and use the right muscles for each excercise
https://i.imgur.com/6bjoptk.jpg
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to emily4massage For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2023, 08:35 AM

You remind me of my ex-girlfriend.

Quote:
You would be the best neighbour eVer, and my neighbours hopefully don't report me to the police for indecency because when I lived with Mum I got in big trouble because the lady next door called me a sexual predator because her teen boys in the tree house saw me applying sunscreen without my top on. She said I was masturbating and my Mum said for me to apply sunscreen inside the house next time.
https://i.imgur.com/6bjoptk.jpg
She often went topless in her parents garden. She had some privacy from the ground floor but the neighbours had a clear view from the bedroom on the upper floors. I knew she did this even before we became a couple. So the first time I saw her in the garden wearing only her tiny bikini bottom in full view of several houses it turned me on big time!

Quote:
My ex-girlfriend would walk around in our apartment butt naked after taking a shower. Usually just a few minutes sometimes much longer. Quite often she wouldn't bother closing the curtains. I used to hate it when she did this, especially when it was dark outside and we had the lights switched on. I would get angry and quickly close the curtains, but she seemed to like this because it turned her on.

We had something similar with the photo albums. She would print them INCLUDING the topless and non-sexual nude pictures and show it to her friends and family (casual nudity wasn't a big issue for them). She also wanted to show the album to my friends and family... But they are somewhat conservative, so no fucking way! So I printed a second album without the nudes to show to my friends and family...

Funny little games we played, in hindsight..
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to MasterYoda For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2023, 01:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterYoda View Post
You remind me of my ex-girlfriend.

She often went topless in her parents garden. She had some privacy from the ground floor but the neighbours had a clear view from the bedroom on the upper floors. I knew she did this even before we became a couple. So the first time I saw her in the garden wearing only her tiny bikini bottom in full view of several houses it turned me on big time!

My ex-girlfriend would walk around in our apartment butt naked after taking a shower. Usually just a few minutes sometimes much longer. Quite often she wouldn't bother closing the curtains. I used to hate it when she did this, especially when it was dark outside and we had the lights switched on. I would get angry and quickly close the curtains, but she seemed to like this because it turned her on.

We had something similar with the photo albums. She would print them INCLUDING the topless and non-sexual nude pictures and show it to her friends and family (casual nudity wasn't a big issue for them). She also wanted to show the album to my friends and family... But they are somewhat conservative, so no fucking way! So I printed a second album without the nudes to show to my friends and family...

Funny little games we played, in hindsight..
Good idea for her to stay nude after showers, so her deodorant dries before putting clothes on, or also handy to be nude for applying moisturizer etc.

Yup it seems comfortable for your ex and me to do backyardal or window nudity whereas guys maybe don't go nude publicly as much (other than nude beaches) because of their penises being so throbbingly erect even if its not caused by arousal....

But that's very unique the way your ex had casual nudity in the photo albums she is extra fun for sure
I always ended up doing what hubby wanted but at first I liked being naughty because I've got erogenous on my cheeks a lot.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to emily4massage For This Useful Post:
Old 09-26-2023, 01:20 PM

Default Boudoir shoot and Art Model

So I had two thoughts come up for this post. The first really happened and I hope the second one will one day.

A couple of years ago I had the idea of getting my wife to do a boudoir shoot. I was so nervous the night I asked but I did and gave her my reasons. I was floored when she agreed. We worked with the photographer and set up a time. The day comes and I drop her off at the studio and come back a few hours later. We go through the reveal and I am speechless! She looks so sexy. As the shoot went on, she started showing more skin but didn’t mention it. Didn’t want to make things weird. We finally get to the last photos and, to my VERY excited surprise, she was posing naked!! I could hardly breathe! We finish the reveal and my wife asks nervously what I think and it took a minute to find the words. While I was so turned on, it was amazing to see her feeling sexy and confident in herself. I highly suggest everyone try a boudoir shoot!!!

After that, I began thinking what else we could try and for some reason, I would love for her to pose nude for an art class. Knowing all those eyes are on her and drawing her naked body is such an amazing idea.
Old 09-26-2023, 07:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hereforfun View Post
So I had two thoughts come up for this post. The first really happened and I hope the second one will one day.

A couple of years ago I had the idea of getting my wife to do a boudoir shoot. I was so nervous the night I asked but I did and gave her my reasons. I was floored when she agreed. We worked with the photographer and set up a time. The day comes and I drop her off at the studio and come back a few hours later. We go through the reveal and I am speechless! She looks so sexy. As the shoot went on, she started showing more skin but didn’t mention it. Didn’t want to make things weird. We finally get to the last photos and, to my VERY excited surprise, she was posing naked!! I could hardly breathe! We finish the reveal and my wife asks nervously what I think and it took a minute to find the words. While I was so turned on, it was amazing to see her feeling sexy and confident in herself. I highly suggest everyone try a boudoir shoot!!!

After that, I began thinking what else we could try and for some reason, I would love for her to pose nude for an art class. Knowing all those eyes are on her and drawing her naked body is such an amazing idea.
That sounds really fun! Did she discuss before hand what she planned to wear and how far she planned on going during this shoot?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mustardseed For This Useful Post:
Old 09-26-2023, 08:28 PM

Default She did

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustardseed View Post
That sounds really fun! Did she discuss before hand what she planned to wear and how far she planned on going during this shoot?
We spoke before about how far she would go and I even asked for some nude photos. She said she didn’t feel comfortable and I did not push my luck as I didn’t even think she would go this far. She had a few outfits. The nude pics were certainly a surprise!!
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Hereforfun For This Useful Post:
Old 09-27-2023, 12:45 PM

Thanked 1,936 Times in 96 Posts
Default Two for one window fun

I would think this would be more of a east/west coast thing but right here in a conservative mountain state I have stumbled upon such a lucky situation. I had posted earlier a pic of a neighbor across the street that gets dressed with her window open. It's early so I think she is under the impression everyone is still asleep. Well right next door to her another young lady moved in and gets dressed often with the window open. Each day I get a great view of them. It doesn't last long but boy is it a massive thrill. I have enclosed a (terrible) pic of the new neighbor so you can visualize what i see but the pic is terrible. I'm ok with that because even though they are brave, I don't think they are trying to give the world a shareable view.
Attached Thumbnails
WIN2-02 - Copy.jpg   WIN2-03 - Copy.jpg  

Tags
brother saw tits, topless beach

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
WWW BJ Video0109

2m:39s

01-10-2014
VID 20140529 WA0001

1m:18s

08-24-2019
22 mp4