uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-13-2015, 11:22 AM

Default One evening

Late one evening I was at home when I hear the sound of drunken laughter in the lane behind my house, so I went up to my bedroom and looked out the window to see who it was, there were two females and two lads coming up the lane.
Suddenly one of the females (in a skirt) stopped in the middle of the lane, laughing and said she had just wet her knickers, they were all laughing as she put her hands up under her skirt and pulled them down and off before throwing them over a garden wall down the lane from me.
She and one of the lads then went behind a garage out of my sight. The other pair continued on up the lane getting closer to my house, they stopped and the lad pissed onto the garage door opposite my house, then they had a few words before the lad walked off leaving the second female standing opposite my window, she called to her friend to come on but with no joy, she called again saying to come on home as she needed a pee, but the other girl was having fun with her lad.
She stood hopping from one foot to the other and then backed into the corner or the garage doorway, and started to undo her belt and the top of her jeans. Just then a police car came up the lane and stopped by her the policemen told her to get into the back of the car and it then backed down to the other female, by now the lad had started to run down the lane and away, as soon as both females were in the car it drove up the lane and off.
I wonder if the car got them home before the back seat got wet ??????????????????
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to blob58 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-13-2015, 01:02 PM

Thanked 11,632 Times in 1,779 Posts

First time reading this thread. Some great stories here and some record holding pee sightings. As campers, hikers, car and bike event goers, and just plain out side nature lovers we've seen and peed many places in private and in public. Let's face it, when ya gotta go ya gotta go and don't want to walk around with wet panties.
Maybe I'll eventually add a few boring pee sightings and places my wife got caught peeing.

First here's one of those female long distance pee games. A black coworker often told about his childhood and how the neighborhood kids would bet each other who could pee the farthest. This always amazed me when he told about it. One of the young black gals always won by peeing the farthest as dozens of male and female friends watched. I believe it involved her spreading her lips wide and raring back while taking her pee. I still picture that and it is so funny! Other than the story here I'd never heard of this before.
I tried to get my wife and a few female friends to try this long distance pee but none could squirt very far at all. And us guys watching really didn't care!
The Following User Says Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 04-21-2015, 05:07 AM

Default Working nights

I was working nights in a factory on a dockside in a shipyard, I has working in a clean room inside a bigger room three floors up, you could walk around the clean room in an ally-way between it and the outside wall with windows over looking the dockside.
One night there was a frigate along side with a marquee on the flight deck with a dance on-board, we had seen a lot of women in evening dresses arriving during the evening and it was now well past midnight and the drinks had been flowing, some had started to leave and were walking with there men past our factory, some stopping to kiss.
One pair had been kissing for some time and were leaning on a bollard, when suddenly she raised her green full-length dress to her waist and dropping her matching green knicker, squatted by the bollard and started to have a piss, her man just standing there watching her, not even trying to guard her as a taxi pasted them, sounding its horn, after she stood back up and adjusted her dress they both walked off.
And I returned to my work day dreaming over what I had just seen.
Old 05-07-2015, 06:13 AM

Default Lady's toilets

I was rewiring a church hall in my spare time, but the hall was is use most evenings, but I could work there on Mondays while the brownies and girl guides were there. I had already rewired the main hall, kitchen, and stage with its dressing room and one of the lady's toilets, and was now working on the lighting in the store room, main lady's toilets and the gents toilets, while I was working the girls were able to use the lady's toilet in the dressing room.
After the girls had gone I would be there on my own until I locked up and went home, but once a month a pop group used the hall to practice.
On this evening I was standing on the lady's cubicle dividing wall working on the lights when a female from the band climbed over all my tools and cables to come into the toilets, I said to her to use the other lady's toilets but she just looked up at me and shrugged her shoulders and came into the cubicle below me pulled her jeans down and sat on the toilet and had her pee before whipping and getting up and pulling her jeans back up, flushing and walked out again.
I could not hear her pissing over the noise of the band was making and I could only see her in the dim light I was working with, but I was still surprised at what I had witnessed.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to blob58 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-17-2015, 12:31 PM

Default Church Hall

I was working one summers evening alone in a church hall, this hall was built onto the side of a hill and had a 3ft wide path between it and the wall retaining the hillside with wider spaces opposite the fire doors.
I was up on a scaffolding tower working on the main hall lighting, when I hear a female voice say to someone not to look. So I climbed down and went to a window to see a female come around the corner of the hall and into one of the fire door spaces, then with her back to me dropped her jeans and went into a low squat and peed onto the tarmac floor, then just as quickly stand back up again, pull her jeans back up and run back around the corner and away, but I did get a nice look at her bum while she peed there.
Later when I left the hall to go home were was a group of lads and females sitting on the grass drinking cans, it was one of these females I had seen, I wonder if any of the other females peed there also.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blob58 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-17-2015, 10:33 PM

Thanked 2,093 Times in 97 Posts
Default Homecoming

College homecoming was always a show! I remember walking in the bushes and seeing so many girls squatting. But here is the my favorite memory:

It was homecoming and we had a big group with us. I was chatting with a girl whose sister I had banged a few months prior. Her sister was definitely the more attractive one of the two but at that point of the day I didn't care. We decided to walk around the tailgate and see who else we knew. She mentioned she had to pee and I said I was going to duck behind a fenced in dumpster and go. She followed me behind the fence and looked around. I started pissing and watched her out of the corner off my eye. I turned my head and watched as she pulled down her jean shorts and red thong. She didn't squat she just sort of bent over. I remember staring at her ass and following it down to her pussy. She turned to see if I was looking and we made eye contact after I moved my eyes off her pissing pussy. We both finished and shared an awkward smile. Then I ran into her sister and hooked up with her again. I should have done the other one that night.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to anusman6969 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2015, 02:40 PM

Default Library Pee

Just remembered another sighting back from college. I spent one summer on campus and things were fairly dead -- quarter filled dorms, no one really around.

One night my floormates and I spent the night drinking (shots mostly). The night was hot and the dorms did not have AC, so the heat combined with the alcohol meant that some of us were getting light headed. Someone suggested we go outside to get some air; about 6 or 8 of us headed down. We had walked one building over when Becky said "I have to pee. I'm going over there", pointing towards the library. Instead of going back 500 feet to the dorms, she sauntered over next to the library steps with a girlfriend in tow. With her back against the wall and the stairs to her left, she was pretty well hidden in the shadows. The rest of us stayed about 100 feet away and weren't staring, so I didn't really hear or see anything (I could only vaguely see her pants around her ankles in the shadows). Instead of mitigating her embarrassment, when she came back she said something like "Oh my god, I totally peed a little bit on my pants", while grabbing her crotch.

Maybe she did, but after our walk when we were back in the light I certainly could not tell. With such a short distance from the dorms I never would have expected for this to happen, but some girls (and guys) really cannot hold their liquor.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to biblio474 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2015, 07:52 AM

Thanked 84,755 Times in 2,953 Posts

Many years ago I was working as a bartender in Myrtle Beach. After work, a bunch of us met up at a local bar. We drank for a while, then went outside to decide where to go next.

Standing with my bar supervisor and another guy, she announced she had to pee. She handed her car keys to me and her purse to the other guy, pulled up her short skirt, squatted on the sidewalk, pulled her panties aside, and proceeded to pee. We had a perfect view of her shaved pussy, with big labia.

It was quite a site.
Old 11-08-2015, 10:12 AM

Default Gents cast iron urinal

I was at a brewery museum a few week ago and after the tour had a visit to the tap room. Later as I walked around the vehicles in the brewery yard I needed a pee, I saw there was a cast iron gents urinal ( cast in Glasgow) in the yard with a sign and arrow pointing to in saying GENTS. So I walked over to it and went in the entrance on turning to my left I was glad to see the urinal was not just for show, so I turned left and stood at the mid point of the urinal wall, the flush pipe was flushing down this wall into the channel along the bottom of the wall, the drain was at this mid point, I started to have my pee.
Someone came in on my left, they walked right up to me and suddenly in a high pitched voice said sorry, I turned to look and it was a female in her mid twenty's, she stood there repeating sorry a few times then turned and walked out.
I finished my pee and also walked out. I walked around the yard keeping an eye on her as she walked around the yard. I was watching to see if she was going to go back into the gents as I had not seen any ladies loos about. If she had I would have followed her so that I could catch her using it, and would just stand there saying sorry. Well fares fare.

This reminds me of my girlfriend. she too had to use a cast iron urinal once because she was about to burst. We had been walking around by the Torpoint ferry and there was only a gents urinal there on a patch of grass by one of the HM Dockyard gates.
We both went in and as I was there I also peed. on the urinal wall as she dropped her jeans and knickers and peed on the ground just by my feet, when she stood up to pull her knickers and jeans up, I was standing up too, she saw that and said did you like that and I said yes.
We both left the urinal and as we walked and talked about it I said how about if we both use as many of these urinals as we could fond, she agreed and so over the next few weeks around Plymouth she and me used about seven.
There is only one left now and that one is gated and is only for show, the council have removed all the rest, (and closed most of the ladies and gents as well)
Old 11-13-2015, 04:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by biblio474 View Post
This summer I am at a summer internship/research program at a rural college. Since I am in "soft" studies, the majority of the program participants are women. This has resulted in my being the only guy in a group of six friends. Last weekend we went out to a bar/club together and had a great time. The dancing was awesome, the music trendy, and the drinks strong. After the bar closed, someone suggested we walk back to the dorms to sober up a bit - the dorms are about 1 mile away down a mostly deserted campus road (deserted because it is summer time). About half way back, the girl I am secretly crushing on declares: "I seriously have to pee .... right now". This girl, I have to say, is super hot. She has dirty blonde hair, decent sized breasts, and although intelligent speaks in a style that includes lots of likes, seriouslys, and totallys. This evening she was wearing a V-cut shirt that showed a nice amount of cleavage, in addition to a cute skirt.

I thought that she was going to go off the road behind a tree or a bush, but instead she walked 4 or 5 feet and pulled down her underwear. However, because of her state of inebriation, she fell over. Pretending to be a gentleman, I rushed over to help her up, as did another one of her girlfriends. After she got up she said "Please hold me". She proceeded to piss a massive stream all over the street as I held her. Her arm was over my shoulder as I was slightly bent over (she is much shorter than me). This resulted in my head being angled right toward her crotch. As she peed, I pretended to avert my eyes and look uncomfortable, however, I couldn't help but take a nice close look at her pissing pussy. She was shaved in just the perfect way. She has a short rectangular patch of slightly redish blonde hair and a very tight lips.

She peed a ton! I was surprised how much she had been holding, but remembered the strength of the mixed drinks. That much alcohol could fill up anyone's bladder fast. The best part of this whole incident was that she was under a street lamp and I got a perfect view.

After she was done, she let go of both of us to pull her panties up, but instead fell over, once again giving me a nice view. She eventually pulled her underwear up (while angling her ass right towards me) and we walked the rest of the way home without incident. Two of her girlfriends put her to bed when she got back. In the last week, no one has mentioned this incident, but it is still very fresh in my mind.
Do you remember what type and color panties she had?
The Following User Says Thank You to eltonjohnlover228 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
sc1

5m:30s

07-23-2010
Cindy Margolis s Friend Strip Jeopardy

5m:54s

01-09-2010
scene002

1m:30s

01-16-2005
webcam365 01 1