Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Videos > Sexy Videos
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-04-2020, 07:19 PM

Thanked 75,313 Times in 2,643 Posts
Default What a Whopper! (1961)

This film is from 1961 and has the intriguing title of What a Whopper! Needless to say it features Sid James, who seems to be involved in at least half the videos on here that involve the "Bum Contact Sport" this thread is devoted to. And the lady in question on the end of his attentions is Anna Gilchrist, in only her 2nd film and playing a maid helping Sid load illegally poached fish into the back of a hearse to avoid detection. It's a great scene (which I've left untouched for the video), with Sid noticing Anna's bottom and goes to pat it, only to be given gentle warning by the canny Gilchrist. However, temptation proves too much for him in the 2nd unloading and he catches her out with a firm slap of her bum. "MR HARRIS!" she exclaims, but it's Sid's response I love. "It didn't hurt, did it?" he replies and they both laugh, before he sends her off with another pat on the bum as she realizes it's all in good fun.

Anna Gilchrist later appeared (in her last role) in the Dick Emery film Ooh, You Are Awful (1972) as the police instructor with a bank number tattooed on her bum that Dick has to get to grips with. But she's not the only starlet that features in What a Whopper! that is worthy of attention. It also features Carole Lesley, whose bottom appears at the start of the film and also in a scene in just her knickers. And another actress, Marie France, appears in a scene when the hotel proprietor burst in when she is in just bra and knickers. Both scenes can be found on You Tube if you G oo gle the film, so check them out.
Attached Thumbnails
Screenshot (201).jpg   Screenshot (201a).jpg  

Screenshot (202).jpg   Screenshot (205).jpg  

Screenshot (206).jpg   Screenshot (207).jpg  

Attached Files
File Type: mpg What a Whopper! (1961)_mpeg2video.mpg (17.41 MB, 162 views)
Streaming Videos
What a Whopper (1961)

0m:45s

Old 10-11-2020, 07:41 PM

Default Sally Geeson in Bless This House (1973)

Another Sid James vehicle, this is from his TV sitcom Bless This House from 1971-76, which also starred the lovely Sally Geeson as his daughter. The episode is called Tea for Two and Four for Tea, which involved Sid's son Mike (played by Robin Stewart) picking up a new girlfriend, only for Sally to mistakenly tell them he was dating a woman twice his age! The scene in this video is before the revelation, when Mike is happy when his parents grant him permission to bring his girlfriend over. However, when he picks up Sally and gives her a kiss, I noticed he gets a nice grab of her bum! I have tried slowing the scene down, and hopefully the video will work, but if not I'll have to upload it again at normal speed. But considering how delectable Sally Geeson always was, I thought her worth uploading here. Sadly when Sid James unexpectedly died in 1976 she quit acting and never did another acting role after that.
Attached Thumbnails
Screenshot (228).jpg   Screenshot (235).jpg  

Attached Files
File Type: mpg Bless This House - Sally groped_mpeg2video.mpg (20.87 MB, 134 views)
Streaming Videos
Old 10-18-2020, 07:11 PM

Default The Comedy Man (1964)

This video comes from the film The Comedy Man from 1964, and starred Kenneth More as an actor who struggles to find work after being sacked for adultery in a case of art imitating life for More, whose own career nosedived after his affair with the much younger Angela Douglas (who features here). Indeed, the film itself is a good critic of the acting industry back then (or now) and the attitudes of the time, and there is quite a few bum patting, pinching or fondling scenes that I've decided to put all in this one video, rather than do the scenes individually.

So first up are twins Leila and Valerie Croft, who is goosed by Frank Finlay when they come to greet More on the stairs when he arrives at his new lodgings. Then it is Myrtle Reed, who has her bum patted by Dennis Price, playing her lecherous casting agent boss (ironic, considering Price was actually gay in real life). Then it is More's real life squeeze and future wife Angela Douglas, who Finlay calls "the poppet with the poetical backside" before pinching her bum in a pub. She later features in another scene at a party when she bumps into Dennis Price's casting agent, who is looking for 'new talent.' I can't tell if he pinches her bum when they meet - which may explain her startled reaction - but she is later spotted by More cuddling up to Price, having her bum fondled as she sees her chance for her acting break. Finally, a couple can be seen slow dancing at the party with the chaps hands well placed on his co star's bum. Nice work if you can get it!
Attached Thumbnails
Screenshot (252).jpg   Screenshot (251).jpg  

Screenshot (255).jpg   Screenshot (254).jpg  

Screenshot (258).jpg   Screenshot (257).jpg  

Screenshot (259).jpg   Screenshot (261).jpg  

Screenshot (263).jpg  
Attached Files
File Type: mpg The Comedy Man (1964)_mpeg2video.mpg (55.97 MB, 130 views)
Streaming Videos
The Comedy Man (1964)

2m:28s

Old 10-25-2020, 12:09 PM

Default Bryony Afferson Warburton advert (2003)

This week's video is one I came across on You tube. It features the actress Bryony Afferson in an advert she did before she came to fame in the Channel 4 series Totally Frank in 2005. The advert itself was for Warburton's bread from around 2003, with Bryony playing the girlfriend of the family's son who had stopped overnight. She decides to make some toast, only for the family's husband to come back from police duties, sees the arresting sight of Bryony from behind and mistaking her for his wife (yeah, right!) gives her a lovely slap on the bum and says "Waiting for something to pop up, love?" He soon realizes his mistake! As for Bryony, she is still acting, and in 2011 she appeared topless in the Silent Witness episode Trust. I've included a pic of what she looks like without the towel on her head, in a screenshot from her breakthrough role in Totally Frank.
Attached Thumbnails
Screenshot (281).jpg   Screenshot (283).jpg  

Screenshot (284).jpg   Screenshot (285).jpg  

Screenshot (286).jpg  
Attached Files
File Type: mpg Bryony Afferson Warburton advert (2002)_mpeg2video.mpg (17.96 MB, 177 views)
Streaming Videos
Old 10-28-2020, 05:08 PM

Thanked 178,952 Times in 18,997 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bounci View Post
As for Bryony, she is still acting, and in 2011 she appeared topless in the Silent Witness episode Trust.
Do you have a video of this?

Thanks

Fango
Old 10-29-2020, 06:59 AM

Thanked 20,229 Times in 1,529 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fango View Post
Do you have a video of this?

Thanks

Fango
https://www.mediafire.com/file/ja940..._Afferson1.AVI

https://www.mediafire.com/file/wargp..._Afferson2.AVI
Attached Thumbnails
67lYa2KK_o.jpg  
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to burger1701 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2020, 07:00 PM

Thanked 178,952 Times in 18,997 Posts

Thanks. Shame it was a "slab" scene. Not a fan of those.

Fango
Old 10-29-2020, 08:19 PM

Thanked 20,229 Times in 1,529 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fango View Post
Thanks. Shame it was a "slab" scene. Not a fan of those.

Fango
I know what you mean, but any port in a storm.
The Following User Says Thank You to burger1701 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2020, 12:20 PM

Default The Best of Everything (1959)

This week's video comes from the film The Best of Everything (1959), which starred Hope Lange, Diane Baker and Suzy Parker as three young secretaries who aspired to better things in work and love, and showed what life was like in the office workplace at that time. This included the office lech (played here by Brian Aherne), a happy drunkard who tried his luck with many of the secretaries. In this scene he is in his element at a office party, approaching two young women (sadly unknown) and attempting to ply them with alcohol. But his target is too well brought up to accept alcohol. "Ginger ale, please," she tells him. "Nonsense! This is a celebration. You can't possibly want..." he begins, but taking one look he realizes he's wasting his time and moves on - but not before giving her bum a slap as he walks off, giving the startled newcomer a taste of what to expect in her job in the office back then.
Attached Thumbnails
Screenshot (304).jpg   Screenshot (302).jpg  

Screenshot (303).jpg  
Attached Files
File Type: mpg The Best of Everything (1959)_mpeg2video.mpg (12.00 MB, 94 views)
Streaming Videos
Old 11-07-2020, 05:33 AM

Wink Sally Geeson, a true beauty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bounci View Post
Another Sid James vehicle, this is from his TV sitcom Bless This House from 1971-76, which also starred the lovely Sally Geeson as his daughter.
Sally Geeson was in the film "What's Good for the Goose", film with Norman Wisdom, and in the German version there are scenes of Sally naked. She was indeed a beautiful girl, never tire of watching BtH, her skirts were usually incredibly short

Last edited by Turtle; 11-07-2020 at 07:51 AM. Reason: Quote edited
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bluetrueuk For This Useful Post:

Tags
bums, fondling, groping, movies & tv, pinch

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
White Wife Blacked

1m:49s

09-17-2020
Tiger Toy 02

3m:31s

05-31-2005
719e2b39