Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-08-2023, 01:48 AM

Thanked 2,733 Times in 201 Posts

Nice pics Whalle13!

As I mentioned before, my wife and I go to a "nude-mandatory" resort; and being that we're naked the entire time and social with a lot of the other "regulars", my wife has been seen naked "up-close" by a lot of people there. Admittedly, the frequency of it has reduced the "excitement" factor quite a bit over time. Everyone there at some point has seen her bending over, climbing out of the pool or hot-tub or standing open-legged. And a few of our closest friends have even seen her lounging with her legs open and her shaven kitty in full view. But there's not much "surprise factor" left there.

So I think for me it's more "pride" than "turn on." I'm proud that she has the confidence to show-up completely naked in front of everyone. It's "easier" when it's just a couple of people; not so much when it's entire groups of people that can see all her "nooks and crannies" from just a couple of feet away. And I have to give her props for "rolling with it."
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Shihoin For This Useful Post:
Old 04-08-2023, 09:17 AM

Thanked 1,524 Times in 162 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalle13 View Post
And the pictures...
Love the pics, she is hot. I can see why she would draw the attention of others.
I enjoy watching other couples and them watching us, guys checking out my partner on the beach. I find it a thrill at times.

We have flirted a little with others and she can be at tease at times stopping to chat with men on her way back from the water.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Curiouscouple2469 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-08-2023, 11:25 AM

Default Nude resort.

I am absolutely turned on when other guys see my wife nude. My hope is to get her to a nude resort one weekend so she is naked the entire time. Maybe catch guys checking her out and getting a good look at her.

A very specific fantasy I have is the two of us in the pool/hot tub with a group of older guys, 50s and up, at a nude resort. As she gets out and goes to the bathroom, the guys turn to me and comment on how nice her body is, how they like her small tits, and how her ass jiggles as she walks away.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hereforfun For This Useful Post:
Old 04-08-2023, 02:53 PM

Thanked 2,733 Times in 201 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hereforfun View Post
A very specific fantasy I have is the two of us in the pool/hot tub with a group of older guys, 50s and up, at a nude resort. As she gets out and goes to the bathroom, the guys turn to me and comment on how nice her body is, how they like her small tits, and how her ass jiggles as she walks away.
The "hot-tub exit" is definitely a "whole scene" at the resort. I suspect there are guys who hang out in there specifically for it. My wife and I spend quite a bit of time socializing there too.
There are all kinds of "exit modes." Some women exit as fast as possible, or step out sideways to avoid guys looking up their crack. Sometimes the husband will walk out right behind the wife to block the view.
And then there are women who just aren't worried about it and exit "ass out." In some circumstances, if the hot-tub is packed and/or the exit is blocked by people sitting there, some will even climb out by leaning against the top ledge and pulling themselves up, basically completely bent over; or raise one leg/knee up the ledge to get their footing, which results in a "full apple display" (like the attached pic). That's probably the most "exposed exit"; and the women who do it are usually the more confident nudists. Over the years I've seen them all.

My wife has exited the hot-tub in pretty much "all the above" modes; depending on how crowded the hot-tub was, who was in it, etc... Her most common exit is simply just walking up the steps and not trying to hide anything. People sitting on the opposite end of the hot-tub have definitely seen her cookie from behind. And I have to admit; it's always a bit of fun looking around when my wife exits the hot-tub without me. You can see eyes carefully darting in her direction; pretending to not look. It never fails. Sometimes I almost want to say: "No worries mate; she doesn't care and I don't either. Everyone's seen it lol!"
Irl nudist world though, no one would say anything about it because it would be crossing a line. Maybe it's different at swinger's resorts.
Attached Thumbnails
479473052.jpg  
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Shihoin For This Useful Post:
Old 04-08-2023, 05:10 PM

Default Full Apple Display

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shihoin View Post
The "hot-tub exit" is definitely a "whole scene" at the resort. I suspect there are guys who hang out in there specifically for it. My wife and I spend quite a bit of time socializing there too.
There are all kinds of "exit modes." Some women exit as fast as possible, or step out sideways to avoid guys looking up their crack. Sometimes the husband will walk out right behind the wife to block the view.
And then there are women who just aren't worried about it and exit "ass out." In some circumstances, if the hot-tub is packed and/or the exit is blocked by people sitting there, some will even climb out by leaning against the top ledge and pulling themselves up, basically completely bent over; or raise one leg/knee up the ledge to get their footing, which results in a "full apple display" (like the attached pic). That's probably the most "exposed exit"; and the women who do it are usually the more confident nudists. Over the years I've seen them all.

My wife has exited the hot-tub in pretty much "all the above" modes; depending on how crowded the hot-tub was, who was in it, etc... Her most common exit is simply just walking up the steps and not trying to hide anything. People sitting on the opposite end of the hot-tub have definitely seen her cookie from behind. And I have to admit; it's always a bit of fun looking around when my wife exits the hot-tub without me. You can see eyes carefully darting in her direction; pretending to not look. It never fails. Sometimes I almost want to say: "No worries mate; she doesn't care and I don't either. Everyone's seen it lol!"
Irl nudist world though, no one would say anything about it because it would be crossing a line. Maybe it's different at swinger's resorts.
This is exactly what I would love to see. Hot tub full of guys and wife giving the Full Apple Display. You’re saying that makes me want it to happen even more. Yeah, I figured guys wouldn’t say anything, but would guess they would try to get a look.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hereforfun For This Useful Post:
Old 04-09-2023, 07:25 AM

Thanked 1,329 Times in 143 Posts

Even at a topless beach it would be great to tell other guys that they didn't need to look away because I was there, far from it I'd much rather they got a good eyeful than try to sneak glances. I suspect most male partners on the beach are like this, and when wives and girlfriends are too busy tanning to notice. It would be great to just understand we can all enjoy the views openly, without sneaking little looks.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Erii For This Useful Post:
Old 04-09-2023, 08:39 PM

Thanked 4,669 Times in 419 Posts
Default Yep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erii View Post
Even at a topless beach it would be great to tell other guys that they didn't need to look away because I was there, far from it I'd much rather they got a good eyeful than try to sneak glances. I suspect most male partners on the beach are like this, and when wives and girlfriends are too busy tanning to notice. It would be great to just understand we can all enjoy the views openly, without sneaking little looks.
Yes, looking is fine, but making comments is not. This is sort of the unspoken nudist venue rules.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to raysallx For This Useful Post:
Old 04-09-2023, 08:44 PM

Thanked 4,669 Times in 419 Posts
Default So true

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shihoin View Post

One of the most entertaining things to do at a nudist venue is to NOT look at your wife's ass when she exits the pool/spa, but instead look around at the reaction of others—they won't see you because they are looking at your wife, ha.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to raysallx For This Useful Post:
Old 04-13-2023, 04:47 AM

Thanked 5,886 Times in 797 Posts
Default Nude beach

Definitely I enjoy seeing other men looking at my wife naked. I was finally able to get her to go nude on vacation at a clothing optional beach. Not a nudist resort, but a beach in the islands that is for vacationers. Just seeing her strip naked in public gave me a massive thrill, that was impossible to hide.

The best was watching her walk to the water to cool off and come back. She got more views than when we walked together for sure. She did stop and talk to two younger guys. They were also not veterans of the nude scene, as their excitement also was evident. Nothing happened, although I feel I would have been OK. It did fuel a real hot session back in our hotel room later.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Hornyinde For This Useful Post:
Old 04-13-2023, 10:13 AM

Default Vacation

We just returned from a vacation at a nudist resort in Florida. We have gone many times before, but my wife was nervous this time as she is getting older and is critical of her looks. The first day we are sitting by the pool and she looks over at me and smiles. She whispers in my ear that she still in spite of her doubts, got several admiring looks from the men at the pool as she strolled by. I told her it was because she is still one of the prettiest ones there. She doesn't believe me, as there were many younger women than her, but it was the truth. Many of the women have implants but my wife has what she was born with. I am so proud of her!
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to sammy15 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Ama inter 061

2m:22s

09-21-2018
two asses

7m:15s

03-10-2017
nicki lynn aycox

1m:13s

09-09-2005
Public Cumwalk