Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-10-2023, 03:48 AM

Thanked 1,170 Times in 135 Posts
Default He started it

Letting him share a picture of my breasts seemed innocent enough, i made sure he did not show my face and chose which pictures he could share on the forum he had found, this was fine but he soon started asking to show my face as no one would recognise me, declining at first i eventually allowed him to post a couple of topless pics showing my face and was somewhat taken with the nice comments about my body and my breasts in particular which turned my head a little and i allowed more to be shared

when he started to make little suggestions about showing more i knew he meant my vagina instantly but i still made him ask, he eventually came out with it and asked if i would show my pussy as he always called it, again i was not going to make it easy so i delayed deciding for a few days before i relented and let him take a picture of me naked showing everything, being naked was not bothering me but it was the thought that someone we know might see them and me naked, we both work and have teenage children so the idea of any of them seeing me like this terrified me

so he posted the picture and i was happy to see lots more nice comments and thought no more of it until out of the blue he announced he had booked us a weekend away at a nice hotel, i did wonder if taking more pics was part of it but was not going to complain about a weekend break so we arrived at the hotel and it was lovely until the following morning after we had made love again that he asked if i would be willing to show some more, thinking it was just pictures i was about to take off the long t shirt i had slipped on after we had made love when he showed me the webcam setup on a tripod before asking if i would undress while he streamed it on the forum

my mind was racing as i took in what he wanted, having just orgasmed only minutes before i was still quite aroused and i guessed this was his plan, what just undress i asked him nervously, yes that is all and they have seen you naked already, i realised this was true so i just nodded to him and when he said it was ready i froze at first but taking the hem of the t shirt in my hand i slowly pulled it up to reveal my pussy for them all, thinking this was enough i stopped and looked at the camera until he indicated to open my legs more, i spread my legs and was instantly turned on by knowing strangers were watching me

do you want to see he asked, i did not understand at first so he showed me the laptop screen and i saw about a dozen men all jerking off as they watched me, pick one he whispered so i pointed at one guy who had the biggest cock, he clicked on him and he was then full screen jerking off to my pussy, only he can hear you my husband said as i could also hear the guy breathing heavily, tell her what you would do to her he told the guy, as he fisted his big and hard cock he told me he wanted me to spread my pussy for him to slide it into me, i was putty in his hands and soon spread my lips for him as he demanded, i was imagining him inside me as he exploded and i watched a stranger cum while i i acted as a sl*t for him

within a couple of minutes they had all cum and the show was over, as i lay there wondering what i had just done my husband was ready to fuck me again as he told me next time he wanted to stream him fucking me, whatever you want i told him as he drove deep into me, the thought of those guys watching me being fucked was doing things to my head that i would never have thought possible and i realised my husband was getting the sl*t he always wanted
Attached Thumbnails
1.jpg   2.jpg  

3.jpg   4.jpg  

The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to WifeShows For This Useful Post:
Old 02-14-2023, 06:51 AM

Default Shall i

Despite my saying no so many times my husband still constantly asked me to let a stranger cum on my breasts, why not he would say, all you have to do is let him see them and jerk off on you, and how do i do it i asked, i am not going up to a stranger and asking if he would like to ejaculate on me, i will find a way if you just say yes he pleaded, if it will shut you up then ok i will let him do it, so you will get topless and let him touch your breasts before he cums on them he asked excitedly, he never mentioned touching me but i still said ok if he arranges it to happen

the young pool guy was a good choice i have to admit as he is very shy and tries to avoid me if i am wearing a swimsuit around the pool when he arrives so when my husband said he wanted me to seduce the guy and let him fondle my breasts i just thought well he is kinda nice and so i put on a bikini the next time he was due and made sure i found excuses to be very close to him and let him see my cleavage as i bent over, he soon finished and as usual i made him a cold drink and asked him to go inside with me

sitting almost on his lap on the sofa i knew i had to just go for it so i hooked my arms around his neck and pulled him towards me, he didnt know where to put his hands so placing them on my still covered breasts i told him i wanted him to touch me, still no advance from him so reaching around the back i undid the clasp and pulled it off, taking his hands again i placed them on my breasts and kissed him as i did so, he soon caught up and was massaging them and playing with my nipples, reaching down i felt his hard cock under his shorts, his sharp breath in as i touched him told me he liked it so i told him to stand in front of me, pulling his shorts down i stroked his cock as he fondled me which was arousing me almost as much as him

i dribbled some saliva onto the head of his cock and slowly masturbated him, he started to groan a little and i knew he was close so i sped up my strokes and pointed his cock at my breasts just in time as he cried out loud and gave me a huge load on my chest, i kissed him again and thanked him to let him know i was happy about what we did, i left him to clean himself while i headed to the bathroom to clean up but was stopped by my husband who had watched from the doorway, telling me the guy was still hard he asked if i would go back and let him fuck me as well, for some reason i found myself saying if i do go back and spread my legs for him to fuck me i will let him do it to me whenever he is here, i will be his every week if i do it this once i told him, yes please do it he answered, let him fuck you whenever he wants, ok it is your choice i told him as i started to take my shorts and panties off to go back into the room to be fucked by another man
Attached Thumbnails
Naughty Mom 499 nice boobies.jpg  
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to WifeShows For This Useful Post:
Old 02-17-2023, 03:08 AM

Default I wish

Quote:
Originally Posted by WifeShows View Post
Like you are ever going to win I replied, my husband Dom
I wish i was in that queue

Last edited by Turtle; 02-17-2023 at 06:01 AM. Reason: Full quote edited
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to justmickyhere For This Useful Post:
Old 02-22-2023, 08:34 AM

Default Ooops

My mother in law is a mean cruel woman who has led her husband a dogs life, i have seen too many times how she treats him yet he has never wandered and has stayed true to her when most men would have left long ago, we have always been close and i knew from little snippets that he told me that they had not had sex in many years and it seems as soon as she was pregnant with my husband she stopped all intimacy so i guessed it was no surprise that he confided in me

knowing what i know i would often make sure he could see down my top or up my skirt, i always wore panties but sometimes they did not cover much, i am sure he knows i do it on purpose for him and we keep it our little secret, i wondered many times if he jerked off after i let him see some of my body and i have to admit i have wondered about just letting him make love to me after all the years that he has known no intimacy but i always put it to the back of my mind until today when he called in, i had been taking my time bending over to put his coffee mug down and i knew he had been able to see straight down my top

i looked him straight in his eyes and smiled as i asked if he liked what he saw, his broad smile and slight nod of his head told me he did so without thinking i pulled my top over my head and knelt on the floor in my bra, i did not speak as i unzipped his trousers and found his hard cock, i still dont know what i was going to do as i held his cock and slowly started to stroke him, all my instincts were telling me to slip it into my mouth and pleasure him and then let him make love to me here on the floor but as i opened my mouth and it touched my lips he erupted with the most cum i have ever seen, the first jet caught me by surprise and i had to swallow quickly as he pumped what must be months worth of cum first into my mouth and then across my face

i was happy for him as he has not known a womans touch for so long but i was so surprised by the sheer amount of cum i had across my face, it was as i sat there for a few seconds i realised i had been so close to having it all inside me if he had not cum so quickly, i knew in my heart that i wanted to let him make love to me and enjoy my body but i also realise why i should not, so instead i told myself that next time i will make sure he is in my mouth as he cums as it is less messy, he does not know that there will be a next time but if letting him see my breasts as he cums in my mouth next time pleases him then i am happy to do it for him
Attached Thumbnails
0_163.jpg  
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to WifeShows For This Useful Post:
Old 03-22-2023, 07:08 AM

Default One Day

I admit i did often enjoy the fantasy of being taken by a stranger and i knew how much Colin wanted me to do it for him, all i had to do was say maybe one day i will do it as he fucked me and he would cum in seconds, i guess he was imagining me letting another man cum in me so i was happy to leave it at that and it was always maybe one day, i had no real desire to do it but i did often enjoy him telling me what they would do to me, one thing i admitted to him was how it turned me on when he would tell me how he would undress me in front of the stranger until he finally pulled my panties down and spread my legs for them both to see, it was this that would usually make me orgasm as i had my own little fantasy in my head, it is the thought of being stripped in front of another man rather than him making love to me that would arouse me so much

it was nothing unusual when Colin said he wanted to take me to bed that evening as soon as he walked in the door from work, he loves to get me naked and we will often end up in bed before dinner so this evening i said i was taking a quick shower to freshen up and left him waiting in the bedroom after he had watched me undress and taken a photo of me naked in the bathroom, although he loves me to undress for him there is no point in dressing after my shower so i walked naked into the bedroom and nearly fainted when i saw Colin and a guy i now know as Dan both sitting naked on our bed, before i could even start to say anything Colin said i always promised one day so today is that day

i was just speechless as i stood naked in front of them, i knew of course what was going to happen and i had just seconds to decide what to do, do i go absolutely mad at him and throw them both out or just accept that i had promised and just get it over with, Colin decided for me as he took my hand and laid me on the bed, as i lay there i looked at him hoping he was going to stop it but instead he asked if i was ready for Dan to fuck me, i did not answer but simply laid back and let them do what they wanted to me

Dan spread my legs before climbing on me and after a few stabs at my pussy he slid into me, i lay still and let him fuck my body as i looked at Colin, he took a photo of me as i lay still and let Dan cum in me before he took Dan's place and slid into me, he whispered that i had said i would do it for him one day and he almost cum as he watched Dan push his cock into me, i knew i probably should have told him to fuck off but knowing i had been putting it off for so long i gave in and wrapped my legs around Colin as i whispered to him that i could see Dan is still hard and i want him to watch as Dan fucks me again, that was it and i soon had a second load of hot cum in me as Colin said yes to Dan fucking me again

i put on more of a show as Dan took me again, i noticed Colin was also hard again and was jerking off as i looked at him and told him Dan's cock was fucking me so good, i actually orgasmed myself as i watched my husband masturbate, Dan managed another small load in me before they both sat on the bed and looked at me, i let them both touch me all over as they told me how they had both enjoyed fucking me, enjoying their hands wandering over my naked body i sighed and told Colin i had not had my fantasy though, he told Dan how i wanted to be undressed in front of a stranger, Dan slid up alongside me and kissed me on the mouth, something that neither of them had done yet, ok well next time he told me, i want to stroke my cock in front of you while Colin slowly undresses you and you will stand in front of me naked and touch your pussy while i jerk off, all i could say was yes please .
Attached Thumbnails
x (8).jpg   x (6).jpg  

x (5) (1).jpg   x (4).jpg  

Last edited by WifeShows; 03-22-2023 at 07:11 AM.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WifeShows For This Useful Post:
Old 03-28-2023, 09:21 AM

Default Happy Anniversary

I felt his heart pound as my head lay on his chest and when I ran my hand over his shorts his cock was as hard as I have ever felt it, he moaned softly when I caressed his cock and kissed his neck gently as we watched the movie, the guy on tv was watching his wife please a stranger and it was obvious my husband was turned on by the idea, as we watched her being undressed I undid his shorts and took his cock out, stroking it firmly I guessed he would soon cum but it was as the tv wife lay on her back and the stranger slid into her that he cried out and ejaculated over me, I softly continued to stroke him as she was fucked by another man and it was at this exact point I knew I had found the answer to a problem I had

it was our twenty fifth anniversary in a month and I had been wondering what I could do for him, I had no idea at all that he found the idea of watching me having sex arousing and I did wonder if it was just the film and he would not like me to do it for real so in bed that night I casually mentioned how I was surprised she had done that for him and that the husband had enjoyed watching her before having her himself, I felt his cock stiffen a little against my leg as he replied that it was probably the ultimate gift a wife could give and so as we drifted of to sleep I was thinking of how I was going to give him the same gift

where are we going he asked again but I still simply said to a motel for the night, packing my new lingerie while he was at work I placed the bag in the car and told him it was time to go, it is an anniversary treat was all I told him as I drove, he smiled at me as he fondled my thighs, I moved my leg to allow him to reach my panties under my skirt and he spent the whole journey with his fingers in them whilst I tried to concentrate on driving, after we checked in I sat him down and told him that at anytime he just has to say no and it will stop, he had no idea of what I was talking about as I went into the bathroom and changed into the lingerie, I timed it to perfection as just as I showed myself to him there was a knock at the door, I let Carl in and as my husband sat there confused I told him Carl was my present to him and sit back and enjoy

Carl was much younger than me and I chose him from the dating site for his fit body and nice sized cock in his photos, I kissed my husband after I asked Carl to undress, this is for you I told him before I knelt before Carl and with a deep breath I took his cock into my mouth, as my husband watched I sucked another mans cock for the very first time, it was so erotic for me as it was the most daring thing I had ever done but not wanting him to cum yet I told him to lay with me on the bed, as we lay and touched each other I smiled at my husband, the feel of Carls fingers as they played with my pussy and being watched started my first orgasm, I held his cock as he fingered me through my orgasm and I knew I wanted to be fucked

looking at my husband I asked if he wanted to cum with me and so he soon had his cock in his hand, I lay back and opened my legs after one final look at him for his approval I pulled Carl onto me, he drove his cock straight into me and I gasped loudly as I felt him stretch me, I had done it and was being fucked by a stranger just as we had watched on tv, cum in me I ordered Carl when I felt him start to tense, he filled me with a large load before I noticed my husband had still not cum, I knew what he wanted so I scooted round to the edge of the bed and as he looked at my cum filled pussy he slid his cock into it just as he orgasmed himself, I knew then that he wanted to cum in me after another man had fucked me

it was a little awkward making small talk with two men who had both just fucked me so when my husband asked to talk to me I took him into the bathroom, fearing the worst I imagined he was angry but instead he said he wanted Carl to fuck me again but on our own, he wanted me to tell him after wards what he did to me and what it was like being fucked by him on my own, ok wait outside I told him and after he left Carl and I settled on the bed and I let him enjoy my body, he explored all of me and after we had brought each other to the brink of orgasm again with our hands and mouths I spread my legs for him again, he was soon inside of me and instead of fucking me like he had the first time he made love to me, we made love for some minutes until he told me this time he was going to cum but he wanted to do something to me, I want to cum in your mouth he gasped as he neared his climax, I had never had a mans cock in my mouth after it had been in my pussy before but I just said yes, he quickly slid it into my mouth and I was surprised at the taste as it was not repulsive as I imagined, locking my lips around him I sucked his cock into my throat as he orgasmed, luckily it was a much smaller amount and I swallowed it with ease, oh god that was amazing was all he said as he pulled out of my mouth, do the same for me I begged as I pulled his head to my pussy, his tongue found my clit and after just a couple of minutes he brought me to orgasm as well, we hugged and kissed before Carl left and I called my husband who was waiting in the car

he found me looking dishevelled but happy, what started out as treat for my husband had been a treat for both of us and even though I doubted we would ever do it again I was so happy that I had done it, I had enjoyed a different and larger cock than I was used to and he had watched me spread my legs to be fucked by another man, I told him I wanted to do what I had done for Carl so without telling him what I had done I told him to fuck me, he loved this as I would never say this as a rule so I let him fuck me for a minute then told him I wanted him in my mouth, he was so aroused at this I thought he was going to cum right then but I managed to get him in my mouth and gave him what I hoped was the best ever blow job as I sucked and licked his cock, he was about to pull out as he came but I held him in my mouth and looked up into his eyes as he shot his load into my throat

did you really do that with him he asked, I assured him I did and did he like it, it was the most amazing feeling ever he replied, it was so different to cummin in your pussy, that was what I wanted to hear and so as we both recovered before a shower I reflected on what was the best anniversary present I could have given him, you don’t mind what I did do you I asked as we lay naked on the bed after our shower, no way he replied, what was the best part I asked as I was curious, I loved watching him fuck you but when you sucked me after I had been in your pussy was the best by far

well I hope you like it because you will be getting more of it in future I told him, I really hope so he said as we both drifted off to our dreams, for me the feeling of being stretched by a bigger cock and I hope he was dreaming of fucking me before cummin in my mouth
Attached Thumbnails
1.jpg   2.jpg  

3.jpg   4.jpg  

5.jpg  
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to WifeShows For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2023, 12:04 PM

Default Reporter’s Roadside Strip Search

Saw this image posted on r/stripsearched by turnipeater. I wrote the Police Chief’s response.

——————————-

Say, Deputy… isn’t the one of the right that nosy reporter chick? The one that keeps filing sunshine law requests and writing in the papers about our misuse of police resources? Normally I’d let the pretty girls off on a warning, but we can’t let little Ms. Reporter keep writing in the papers that my office doesn’t follow proper search procedures.

Because weed and alcohol are suspected, I think it is imperative that we get one of our female officers to conduct a roadside strip search. We can’t risk the evidence getting lost or destroyed on the way back to the station. I believe Officer Maria Alvarez is on shift tonight so get her over here ASAP. She’s very thorough and by the book, which I’m sure our reporter friend will appreciate, even if it takes a little longer.

Since our favorite little reporter keeps making sunshine law requests in order to “shine a light in the dark crevices of police inner workings,” or however she puts it, maybe it’s high time we show our favorite reporter some of that “sunshine” she’s been requesting by ‘shining a light’ in her own dark crevices. Hahaha!

And As she’s always complaining about how police work is done behind closed doors, I’m sure she’ll be glad we’ve taken her complaints to heart by doing our work out in the open this time!! I remember last year when she wrote that article about our lack of body cams. She will be pleased to know that City Council recently provided us with body cams due to her own due diligence in writing that article! So please make sure you and Officer Alvarez keep your body cam running the whole time— we will immediately make the footage available to local media and all concerned citizens, as our bossy reporter has demanded countless times.

Come to think of it— aren’t the high school mentees, DeShawn and Trevon, doing a ride along with Officer Alvarez tonight? I’m sure our mentees would love to see a roadside strip search. I’m fairly certain that according to the new procedures adopted by City Council, strip searches may only be conducted by members of the opposite sex in training situations when a member of the same sex is not available. Since both of our high school mentees are 18, and since no male is currently available, I think this is a perfect opportunity to train our mentees on how to perform a proper strip search!
Unfortunately, I don’t think officer Alvarez has gloves large enough for them, so they will have to make do without gloves. From what I’ve heard about Officer Alvarez’s thoroughness, I’m sure there will be plenty of natural lubrication for DeShawn and Trevon to practice their technique even without gloves. Don’t let them stop ‘till they get it right!

You know, I had doubts about all the community outreach programs the City Council pushed on us, but the inner city high school mentorship program is already showing promise. I bet DeShawn and Trevon sign on to join the force after tonight!! Our reporter is always writing that we need more African American cops on staff! I’m sure our spunky reporter will be pleased to see the inner city high school mentorship program she fought for in action. DeShawn and Trevon will have to thank our friend for pushing City Hall to adopt the program while they conduct the strip search. She always said she’d be delighted to help get the program going! Haha!

Too bad our little reporter and her friend chose to drive erratically down the busiest street in town! On tonight of all nights! I know there are numerous college bars frequented by some of our most reputable local fraternity boys just across the street from where you pulled them over. I’m sure there will be plenty of energetic patrons interested in her arrest.

Say, Deputy, she’s an adjunct professor at the University’s prestigious School of Journalism, correct? I thought I remember her bragging about being the youngest journalist to teach a class there. Maybe she will see some of her own students! Monday’s class might be a little awkward, but at least her students will have something to write about for their next article!

And if our Lois Lane wannabe gives you too much grief about witnesses filming the strip search, just remind her that she has encouraged witnesses to film any and all police action that they see and post it online. I’m fairly certain she’s responsible for at least several videos from a local arrest trending on social media, so I’m sure she will be happy to see another video of our city’s finest go viral.

I know it’s a shot in the dark, but I remember our favorite little reporter saying something about her best friend from journalism school being some big time national correspondent at MSNBC. I thought she mentioned she was trying to bring her friend in to do a National feature on the workings of our police department. I wonder if this is the hotshot correspondent our reporter was talking about? I’m sure this was not the national expose either of them had in mind.

Now that I look more closely at the girl on the left, she does kinda look like that correspondent that exposed and brought down all those revenge porn and blackmail image websites. She wrote about the issues she had getting images of herself in lingerie she had sent to an ex removed from the sites. That article sure caused a lot of work for us since numerous girls from the local college were posted on those sites, including several well known sorority girls and the entire female soccer team! I had to field dozens of calls explaining that those sites were purely in the FBI’s jurisdiction. If it is indeed the same correspondent who wrote that article, that’s rather unfortunate for her, as she will not be allowed to keep on her underwear during the upcoming strip search. I doubt those images and videos, once made public, will even be removed from the internet.

Unfortunately, I can’t really tell if it is indeed her with her face buried on the hood of their Range Rover. I would not have pegged Ms. Hot Shot National Correspondent to be shy, but she probably doesn’t want to be identified with her pale ass and red thong pointed towards some of the busiest bars in town! I don’t think that ass has even seen a minute of sun until today. What a coincidence she’d be the same national reporter our college town reporter was trying to bring in. Too bad she won’t be able to hide her face during the strip search. We will need to be able to verify proper identity at all times during the search.

Make sure to hold up both their ID’s to the body cam and have them clearly state their names and dates of birth into the camera. Since drugs and are at issue, we will need to ask them if they are on any drugs or medications, including birth control, in case we need to take a blood draw. Also, since DeShawn and Trevon will likely be conducting the strip searches without gloves, we will need to ask them about their full sexual history and any possible STDs. We will even need to know if they use sex toys, what sex toys they use, and if any of their sex toys have been shared with another person at any time. As our favorite reporter would want everything done by the book, it’s imperative we keep the body cams running even during the intimate questions.

I know it’s pushing it, but try to make sure Officer Alvarez, DeShawn, and Jamal are done with the strip searches before the Big Game lets out in half an hour. Those bars are about to fill up and that road will be bumper-to-bumper with excited sports fans. I’m sure our ambitious reporter and her friend would not want half the town driving by while they are naked by the side of the road getting stripped searched. We know she loves having her name in the papers, but I doubt she’d want her naked ass to be her next front page story! Haha!

Finally, as you are aware, when we bring them back to the station, they will need to be kept in the mixed drunk tank until their arraignment on Monday morning. Unfortunately, due to calls from this very reporter to increase privacy in the women’s cell block, we are currently renovating the women’s drunk tank this weekend. It should be completed by Monday, but that will be no help for our reporter and her friend. It’s rather ironic they picked this weekend of all weekends to drive drunk and erratically through town.

Hopefully our little reporter and the hot shot correspondent aren’t forced to share the drunk tank with too many degenerates…although I know a lot of college students will be celebrating the football team’s big win tonight!! I’m not looking forward to having to break up the inevitable bar fight between a bunch of drunk frat bros. Hopefully none of the drunk college students will recognize her as the reporter who wrote that article criticizing Greek life and what she called “fraternity **** culture.”

Unfortunately, those short skirts won’t offer them too much privacy or protection, especially if those skimpy thongs are confiscated for evidence during the strip search if any drugs are found on their bodies. And the drunk tank toilet has no walls or barriers. I doubt they imagined they would be spending a weekend commando in the drunk tank when they got ready this evening. What a nightmare for them!

Whoever is on night shift tonight and tomorrow will have to keep close watch on them to make sure the other drunks don’t get too cozy with them. I know it will be tough since the night officer will also have to do hourly rounds of the jail block. It’s doubtful that the drunk frat bros will behave themselves while the night officer is doing rounds, so I fear our reporter and her friend are in for a long weekend. I’ll be sure to visit first thing Monday morning to check on them.
Attached Thumbnails
2AA4E01F-8C8E-4C09-9EDA-64628CDEA860.jpeg  
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to master_geppetto For This Useful Post:
Old 06-28-2023, 06:24 AM

Default All for mom

Having asked a few times if he could share a topless picture of me on a forum which i declined i knew i had the perfect bargaining tool when i asked if he would mind if my mom came to stay for a while, i whispered that if i took my tits out and let him take a picture to share would it be ok, of course he had my tits out in no time taking pics of me before he pulled my shorts down and fucked me on the living room floor, it was obvious he was so aroused by the thought of other men seeing my breasts so i told him we could make it a regular thing at which point he just exploded in me

after several picture taking sessions in which i would pose topless for him and would always end up being fucked hard he started to mention showing a little more, i agreed to posing in just my panties a couple of times before he asked me to pull them aside and show my pussy, i was not happy at first but thinking about how he had said mom could even move in with us if she wanted to i did it and for the first time i showed my married pussy to other men, after he had shared a couple of pics of me with my legs spread he told me he had given a select few my email and told them to tell me what they would like to do to me, this was going a bit too far but i just bit my lip and opened the first one while thinking i was doing it for my mom

the emails were the most explicit things i had ever read and knowing they were saying these things about me was alarming at first but i gradually began to imagine what it would be like as i sat on my own reading them late at night when the inevitable happened and my fingers found my clit under my long t shirt and i admit i masturbated until i orgasmed whilst re reading the emails and wondering what it would be really like to be their sex toy and be fucked by them all which each one said they wanted to do but one wanted my husband to set me up to be grabbed on my way home from work and for him to watch as i had my panties torn off as he lay on top of me and held me down before forcing his cock into me, this was the one that made me orgasm and i felt a bit ashamed after i had cum

i walked into the bedroom and dropped my t shirt as i told him to fuck me, he was soon inside me and as he fucked me i whispered to him what was in the emails and how i had just made myself cum, i wondered why you were so wet he replied, i started to tell him about the guys fantasy and what it did to me, he stopped thrusting and looked at me, you mean that turned you on he asked, i told him it had as he lay still on me and filled me with his cum, you like it as well it seems i told him, he admitted he loved the idea before he climbed off me and told me to spread my legs, he took many pictures as i opened my legs as wide as possible for him, he said he was sending the pics to the guy who wrote the email and will tell him how much it turned me on and how i had to be fucked after reading it

as i lay there thinking about the pictures of me with my legs wide open on their way to a guy i have never met i also thought about how it started as a simple topless picture to get my mom to stay and now just a few weeks later we are encouraging a stranger to tell me how he was going to take me without my consent and how i orgasmed thinking about it, this was brought home to me even more the following morning when my husband told me the guy loved my pics and that they had actually discussed how make it come true, well mom i hope you enjoy your time here
Attached Thumbnails
ama_mat__17_.jpg  
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WifeShows For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2023, 02:37 AM

Default Setup

Although my older sister Sammi never actually said her husband Joel was cheating she dropped several hints that she had her suspicions, i was angry at him even though i had no proof but as they had only been married a few months it was a horrible thing to do to her and so i began to form a plan to find out if he was faithful, at eighteen i was still a virgin and had only let my boyfriend finger me and let him cum on me or in my mouth, i just did not feel ready to let him make love to me yet but this did not stop me laying the trap for Joel, making an excuse to my boyfriend for that night i text Joel and asked if he would stop over at my parents house as i needed some advice about my boyfriend, he said of course he would and after making sure my parents were playing bridge that evening i wore only a short dressing gown with nothing underneath

i let Joel in and we sat on the sofa talking about how my boyfriend wants to go all the way so should i tell him no or just do it, while we talked i made sure my gown opened enough to show my cleavage which Joel was quick to notice, he said i should do what i want and if i feel the time is right then i should let my boyfriend make love to me, you are a very sexy young women he told me as he inched closer, what does he think of these he asked as he slowly opened my gown to show my breasts, I blushed as he looked at my nakedness, I bet he loves to cum on them doesn’t he, I nodded as I recalled him doing just that last night

Joel placed his hands on my shoulders and gently pushed me back, I lay there and let him open my gown wide before he parted my legs and ran his finger along my vagina, I couldn’t help myself as he slid two fingers into me and I moaned out loud, he knew what he was doing and soon had me on the verge of orgasm as he fingered me, just as I was about to cry out as it started in my vagina before rushing through my body he asked if my boyfriend cums on my face, I screamed out yes as I tipped over the edge into a body shaking orgasm, he fingered me until I could take no more which is when he lay between my legs and with no objection from me he slid his cock into me as deep as it would go, in an instant I knew what I had been missing as I was fucked for the first time in my life

I was about to tell him I was not on any birth control but before I could he pulled his cock out from me and standing beside me he came across my face, I honestly thought I had caught him out at that moment until he said Sammi would be pleased to hear what had happened, I looked at him in disbelief as he told me she knew he had always wanted to fuck me and so she set out to make me believe he was cheating, he told me Sammi had been sure I would spread my legs for him tonight and she would be waiting to hear if I had, I had not noticed the phone he had placed on the coffee table but when he picked it up and showed me the video he had recorded of the whole event and told me Sammi was waiting to watch it I knew she wanted to watch him fuck me, why did she do this I asked as I sat with his cum running down my face, not to hurt you he assured me but she wanted me to be your first and to be honest she gets aroused by the thought of watching us make love and she wants to watch me fuck you for real so how about you come home with me right now and I make love to you properly in our bed, with Sammi watching I asked, yes she really wants that he replied, I slipped my gown on and after washing my face we left for the short journey to let my sister watch her husband fuck me
Attached Thumbnails
1897629557eb84232a6a.jpg  
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WifeShows For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2023, 06:38 AM

Default Setup part 2

Not knowing Joel had already sent the video to Sammi I was oblivious to her making their bed ready for joel and myself, it was obvious when we arrived and Joel took me straight upstairs to find the room dimly lit with soft music playing in the background, the bed was stripped back ready for us with a scented candle burning on each bedside table, Sammi was not there so I just stood there wondering what to do when Joel slipped the gown from my shoulders and led me by the hand to their large shower, he turned it on and i stepped inside as he stripped before joining me, this was new to me but as he started to gently wash me with some gorgeous smelling lotion I relaxed a little and was soon doing the same to him, he took a long time with my breasts which pleased me a little as I knew he liked them but when he finally used his hand to wash between my legs I felt my final shred of resistance melt away as he expertly used his fingers to arouse me again, I would have orgasmed again but he stopped and said it is time, we dried each other before he led me to the bed
where he laid me back before he gently spread my legs and I felt the first touch of his tongue on my vagina, I instantly arched my back as this new sensation sent wave after wave of electric shocks from my clitoris to my head, I was finally lost and was his to use as he wanted

my orgasm felt as though it lasted for hours such was the intensity, I lay there a gasping wreck as I tried to regain my senses as I felt Joel slide into me again, my legs were not my own anymore and they opened as wide as possible to let him go as deep into me as he could, with my knee’s drawn up and legs wide open I felt Joel so deep inside me as he himself moaned softly while whispering to me that my pussy felt so good, it was then that I felt the bed sink a little beside me and I realised it was Sammi laying next to me while her husband was fucking me, I was past caring and concentrated on the delicious feelings in my pussy as Joels cock was pulled almost out of me before plunging back in making me cry out, I vaguely recalled hearing Sammi tell joel that I was going to cum again and he telling her he was also close

Joel held on until I had orgasmed for the last time before he pulled his still hard cock out from my pussy and quickly walked around the bed to where Sammi was laying, he asked her to sit up and just as he pulled her low cut top down to show her cleavage he came on her face and breasts just as he had done to me earlier, she sat there with his cum on her face as she told me it was so erotic watching me orgasm which was more than a little embarrassing for me, she took my hand and placed on Joels cock, I instinctively started to stroke it gently, as I did so she said please don’t be angry with me for saying this but I know Joel would love to fuck you as often as he does me, I thought for a second and said I did want to do it again but it is very one sided with her watching me so I want to watch as she is fucked before I let them do it to me again, without hesitating she agreed and it was obvious she wanted me to watch and was aroused by the thought

I stayed over that night in their bed with them and in the morning before I had to leave I lay beside Sammi as Joel slid his cock into her and she wrapped her legs around him as he started to fuck her, she was soon lost in the moment as I had been and enjoyed herself as though I was not there, when Joel came he was deep in her and I wondered what it felt like to have a man cum inside, I watched her face as her orgasm took her and she was right, it was very erotic watching her cum knowing he was also cummin in her, we lay for a few minutes before she whispered it was my turn again next, I smiled and gave her a hug as I said I cannot wait and that I was going on birth control right away so I can feel him cum in me like he just did to her, just then Joel opened my legs wide and looking at my pussy he said he also cannot wait to cum in there, you will love it Sammi said to me as she headed for the shower and left Joel to enjoy my breasts for a few minutes before we too had to leave.
Attached Thumbnails
6yplurp-imgur.jpg  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WifeShows For This Useful Post:

Tags
pictures, stories

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
White Wife Blacked

1m:49s

09-17-2020
Tiger Toy 02

3m:31s

05-31-2005