Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-25-2016, 10:10 AM

Thanked 3,547 Times in 148 Posts
Default Yes please

[QUOTE=Andrew20;2274284 I'll probably get her some more times let me know if you want some pics/gifs.[/QUOTE]

Of course we want to see some pics and gifs!
The Following User Says Thank You to jacksonhole For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2016, 11:47 PM

I went to visit my gf during valentines day up in Cinci. it was snowing all week but she wanted to be sexy for me so I told her to wear a short black skirt...... no panties. we ended up going down town to a local bar which was fun they had steps that went down into a small alley where the main entrance was. my gf has med length brown hair a set of 36DD a thin but thicker athletic build and an ass as round as they come. through out the night she was very shy and nervous about not wearing anything under the skirt. I told her not to worry about it no one can see its just the thought that counts.... but that is where she was wrong. as we were leaving the bar we had to go up the steps to the main street where there were lots of people walking up and down the sidewalk. as she went up the stairs we could feel the brisk air blowing as the breeze came it lifted her skirt and I decided to grab it and hold it up. exposing her slick soaking wet pussy to a few of the people who were walking by. she shrieked and brought more attention to herself and as she did that I left a nice hand print right on her rear end. all in all held it up for maybe 5 seconds. but I know some of the guys in front of us saw that as an eternity.

we proceeded to her car where we fucked in the back like animals while the car was snowed in
Old 08-26-2016, 01:31 AM

Thanked 4,822 Times in 345 Posts
Default Yes please

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew20 View Post
So me and my girlfriend were hanging out when I got the idea to pants her again. She's usually cool about it and trys to make me forget. Yesterday I told her "let's go on a walk." So we did and as we neared the end of the street I acted like I needed to tie my shoes. As I knelt down I saw her cross her arms and tilt her hips in a super sassy pose. She was definitely getting pantsed now. I grabbed her space dye Lululemon leggings and pulled straight down. Her soft, round ass in some cheeky zebra print panties were right in front of my face. She squealed and as she bent down I stood up and gave that big booty a smack giving it some bounce. I stared as she had to jiggle her butt to pull her pants all the way up. She playfully punched me a bit and spent the rest of the day acting like it never happened. I'll probably get her some more times let me know if you want some pics/gifs.
Would love to see some pics or gifs
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dazman1975 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-26-2016, 05:03 PM

Default A girl's perspective

So I am not thin but not fat. A good combination of both. I'm only 5'7" but I think my biggest asset is my ass.
So about a week ago me and my boyfriend were shooting some hoops. I was definitely beating him so I guess he had to justify his loss by pantsing me. I went for a jump shot and he didn't try to block instead he pulled down my gym shorts. I was wearing some black and red cheeky panties and got so red faced mainly because we were in public. I quickly bend over to grab my shorts and feel a SMACK! and my butt jiggling. I pull up my shorts and start going to the car. He knows I don't grudge for too long because he likes to do this but keeps bringing it up so I feel like I had to share this story. Let me know if you want more stories and btw here are the kind of panties I was wearing
Attached Thumbnails
_20160826_160021.JPG  
Old 08-28-2016, 11:26 AM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aly23 View Post
Let me know if you want more stories
yes please
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Airimas20 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2016, 11:44 AM

Quote:
So I am not thin but not fat. A good combination of both. I'm only 5'7" but I think my biggest asset is my ass.
So about a week ago me and my boyfriend were shooting some hoops. I was definitely beating him so I guess he had to justify his loss by pantsing me. I went for a jump shot and he didn't try to block instead he pulled down my gym shorts. I was wearing some black and red cheeky panties and got so red faced mainly because we were in public. I quickly bend over to grab my shorts and feel a SMACK! and my butt jiggling. I pull up my shorts and start going to the car. He knows I don't grudge for too long because he likes to do this but keeps bringing it up so I feel like I had to share this story. Let me know if you want more stories and btw here are the kind of panties I was wearing
Your ass looks really great!! More Stories by all means yes!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stevek68 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2016, 04:02 AM

Default Grocery dropping

I went shopping with my boyfriend a couple days ago and here's how it ended. I was wearing loose baggy sweatpants I had just thrown on. He went to a different aisle to get something and what I needed was on a higher shelf. I try going tippy toe but still not able to reach. So I start jumping, as I'm doing this I'm completely unaware that my boyfriend's back and he grabs my sweatpants and as I jump I feel them slide off. I looked down, shrieked and pulled up my pants to try to cover my day of the week panties. As always it doesn't end there cause while I'm pulling them up he grabs a handful of my bum and jiggles it a bit. I slap him (not violently) pull up my pants and finish our shopping. Remember to post any stories you know about girls getting pantsed and pics/gifs are always welcome.
Old 08-31-2016, 11:48 PM

Default Accidentally pantsed my friend

Alright so I was swimming with my friend Kayla and she and I have a bit of a running joke. She has a skinnier build but very big hips and a very big butt, which can make finding the right fitting pants a bit tricky, so she has had some issues with crack showing. We often joke about this and about whether or not I should tell her if her butt crack is out. Anyway she and I had just stepped out of the pool, and she was wearing a two piece black bikini. She had a little bit of a wedgie, and as she fixed it, her bikini bottoms were pulled down a bit, exposing the top of her asscrack. She went to put on sandals and I followed behind to give her my usual jokes about her crack problem. Well I reached over to fix it for her, grabbing the top of her bikini bottoms, but I think she was afraid I was trying to pull them down. To stop what she thought was a pantsing attempt, she tried to push my hand away, but her aim was a bit off since she was reaching behind her back. Instead of my hand, she pushed my wrist which actually DID cause me to pull down her bikini bottoms and pull her off balance a bit. I wish I could say she lost her balance and her bare ass landed on my face, but unfortunately she just burst out laughing and pulled em back up, realizing that she accidentally made me expose her whole ass when I was innocently trying to cover part of it!

I've got a few more stories from the past few month if anyone's interested
Old 09-01-2016, 01:36 AM

Thanked 4,822 Times in 345 Posts
Default Yes please

Quote:
Would love to hear more stories would love to pictures of your arse?
Old 09-01-2016, 05:03 AM

Default Would love to hear them

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shmoogly View Post
I've got a few more stories from the past few month if anyone's interested
Would love to hear them. It's great to see this thread is picking up some steam again.
The Following User Says Thank You to Andrew20 For This Useful Post:

Tags
pantsing, stories

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
MILF SUCKS2

1m:45s

12-20-2022
nakedoutdoors

3m:01s

12-27-2010
Wife Sucks and Fucks hubby films

2m:32s