Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-05-2024, 04:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanFreak View Post
I have been to a lot of the places mentioned in this thread but thought I would share my favourite story that happened about a year ago.

I think it is fair to say that V in B is one of the "classiest" of them all and most likely to persuade people to get naked who otherwise might not due to its charm and cool vibe. Well my girlfriend and I, who had already been to V before, were planning a trip with our friends to the capital of Germany and thought it would be fun to see if they wanted to go, we told them there would be some level of nudity involved due to the German culture and they seemed up for it. Quick description of the people involved: Me (20M), my girlfriend (20F), her friend (19F) and her boyfriend (22M). My girlfriend is petite and very naturally pretty and so is her friend. 19F has pierced nipples and no tattoos, blonde hair. My gf has slightly larger breasts with no piercings and no tattoos, blonde hair. Both clean shaven everywhere.

My girlfriend and her friend had both been topless around us before on a beach holiday at our villa but never fully nude. We were all understandably a bit apprehensive about what it would be like but it turned out to be relaxing and fun. Here's how it went:

We arrived in the changing rooms wearing winter wear due to the time of year and all started undressing to underwear, we had been situated in the changing area closest to the showers so privacy was not an option as the entrance lead straight out to the main foyer. We were quick to get into the robes at this point, and equally as quick to go have a shower in the separate rooms. After this the first place we went was the small sauna on the opposite side of the indoor pool, it seemed like a good introduction for our friends who had never been to a place like this. We all sat on the top level with towels wrapped around us and stayed that way for 5 minutes until I looked over at the girls who were sat proudly with their tits out. This was not something new but still exciting as a view of things to come. After another short while, both girls decided to lay down which meant getting uncovered, my gf lay on the bench below giving a good view of her whole uncovered body whilst 19F lay on the top bench giving me a direct view of her pussy, not what I was expecting so quickly. Her legs were closed but because of how skinny they both are, there wasn't much possibility of concealing anything.

It wasn't long before we tried out the indoor pool, this meant ditching the towel and walking a few metres over to the steps which elevate you above the water before climbing back down, of course this is a bit of a thrill if you're not used to being naked, both girls were getting confident quickly and both had no hesitation in hanging up the towels and walking over. There were loads of other people around as it was a busy time of week, including people of all ages. We did not feel out of place being so young.

Next up was the steam room, at first we had the room to ourselves so were playing around spraying each other with the hose used to clean the surfaces, until someone else wanted to come in. Following this, a quick shower was necessary which we all took part in one by one as there was only 1 shower head. At this point there were no inhibitions and it was all quite stress free. We also tried the hot tub which involved another short trek from ditching the towels to being submerged under water. These are the most thrilling bits for me, seeing people walking confidently as if they are not naked, with no care about who sees them.

At the end of the day, we were the last ones in the facility and so had the whole indoor pool to ourselves, we all ditched the towels on a nearby lounger and jumped in, doing races up and down the pool, something that is not in the spirit of V normally, but there were no staff to tell us not to. 19F and my gf then climbed out and walked back to the changing room carrying their towels. A very fun day and one I will remember for a long time. We have not really discussed it since, but 19F keeps mentioning it saying she wants to go back to a German spa, but I'm not sure how to make it happen without sounding weird so it will have to happen naturally.

I have more stories, but this is the only time we have ever been with people we know, here are some other stories I could write about:

Nude watersliding at M in W
First time experience at TI near B
Casual nudity at Z in A
Thrilling dares at TE in M
Thanks! Would love to hear your stories about Z in A and TE in M. Are the sauna areas at TE in M well-lit?

Can you compare the lighting in the saunas at V in B and Z in A? I want to go to Z in A and want to know how well-lit it is compared to V in B.
The Following User Says Thank You to monsducker For This Useful Post:
Old 04-05-2024, 05:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by monsducker View Post
Thanks! Would love to hear your stories about Z in A and TE in M. Are the sauna areas at TE in M well-lit?

Can you compare the lighting in the saunas at V in B and Z in A? I want to go to Z in A and want to know how well-lit it is compared to V in B.
Z in A:

Probably my favourite place overall, the audience is much the same as V in B but the layout is more appealing to what I like. The showers are mixed and well lit, the changing rooms are very open plan. The two recessed water beds are like being in a fishbowl There is one sauna, I think it is called the Caldarium, where the lighting is intense, almost like daylight, in here I don't think you're supposed to bring the towel because you sit on stone instead of wood. When I was in there I saw a couple come in without towels and just lay down, like the steam rooms but with better visibility because there is no fog. I also like how in Z the places to hang towels up are really far away from the actual pools meaning people have to walk a long way exposed and inevitably end up giving up and just walking around naked because the towels are so far away.

TE in M:

I also really like TE but for different reasons, it feels far more anonymous because there are just so many people and so much space. Again, very similar demographic. The big pool in the middle often gets busy meaning the towel rails get full so people have to walk further from wherever they hang their towels up. The saunas are not particularly well lit, apart from the steam room. My favourite part is the section by the steam room. It is a bit of a trek from the steam room to the showers and people tend to do it without the towel because of the salt peeling that they have put on in the steam room. This is also near where people undress after coming from the rest of TE.

M in W:

This one is the most unique offering in Germany. As far as I know it is the only place that still allows nude watersliding, even if only at certain times. Of course when going down a waterslide, you cannot bring a towel, so these get left all over the place and people will spend far longer than anywhere else uncovered. People will ditch their belongings on a deck chair by the wave pool then walk up the long staircases to the top of the waterslide tower uncovered. Sometimes there will be queues and then they will end up at the opposite side of the pool, depending on which slide. That means they then have to walk back past everyone to get back to their towels, or back up to the next slide. My favourite moment there was standing around in a big group of naked people my age waiting to go down the slide, as well as seeing multiple naked father daughter trips because the mums tend not to want to go down waterslides. This place is not as "luxurious" as V and Z but it is certainly more real. Unfortunately it also has more creepy perverts as well who think it is ok to sit at the entrance to the pools and ogle the naked girls. I really don't know why they're not more ashamed of themselves because it is embarassing for them, it is so obvious what they're doing, you can even see some of them touching themselves in the water. Do they not realise that they are causing fewer and fewer people to feel comfortable in these situations, therefore ruining it for themselves? Despite this, I still enjoy going here with my gf, there really is no other mainstream place, outside of nudist camps, where you can go down a waterslide naked - by the way you end up going much faster when you hit the bottom

I really want to go back to Germany now thinking about it. The voyeurism is slightly fun but the main appeal is just being there, it is immensely freeing to exist in a society that is so carefree, even if it is only temporarily. I envy the Germans who can go to a spa and relax after a stressful working week.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to GermanFreak For This Useful Post:
Old 04-05-2024, 07:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bangtiger View Post
Had a look at the Kristallthrm website and they don't seem to have a book in advance system unlike Vabli. I know the wait time to get into V on a weekend can be really long unless you book in advance. Does anyone know how bad does the wait time get for Kristlthrm on a Friday evening or Saturday noon? I'm keen to try K instead of V but don't wait to spend my limited time standing in a queue!
Today I was there, Friday 16:00 to 21:00. It was full, but not overfilled. About a third of the women walked around uncovered.In the saunas, of course all uncovered. I saw maybe 20-30 women I really found beautiful, out of probably 300 women there. Over half the women were shaved. There were all kinds of people, like the mix you would see at a mall.

Now to your questions, I asked them and they have no booking. But you would mostly just wait to buy a ticket. You can order tickets online and print them. They have big blue boxes (Kassenautomat), two outside the building, one inside. These scan your ticket and drop an electronic wristband. You can enter directly with that at the gates that resemble the NY subway. No wait to buy.
In case you are paranoid you can phone them, tell them your situation ( vaction only one day) and they will tell you how full it is. If you need further help, especially if you want to use public transport, just ask. It is 4€ one way, approximately 1hour, and safe and clean.

This is the shop for a five hour ticket, "zuhause ausdrucken" means print at home, "Warenkorb" means Basket, "Zur Kasse" means check out, "Einkauf ohne Registrierung" means buy without registered account.

https://shop.kristall-therme-ludwigs.../template/65/?

and full day:

https://shop.kristall-therme-ludwigs.../template/66/?

Last edited by rudolfm; 04-05-2024 at 07:59 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rudolfm For This Useful Post:
Old 04-07-2024, 06:49 AM

Thanks Rudolf. The 5 hour ticket sounds perfect. I intend to be there on Friday from 5 to 9 and then head to templeoase to try my luck!
The Following User Says Thank You to bangtiger For This Useful Post:
Old 04-07-2024, 02:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanFreak View Post
Z in A:

Probably my favourite place overall, the audience is much the same as V in B but the layout is more appealing to what I like. The showers are mixed and well lit, the changing rooms are very open plan. The two recessed water beds are like being in a fishbowl There is one sauna, I think it is called the Caldarium, where the lighting is intense, almost like daylight, in here I don't think you're supposed to bring the towel because you sit on stone instead of wood. When I was in there I saw a couple come in without towels and just lay down, like the steam rooms but with better visibility because there is no fog. I also like how in Z the places to hang towels up are really far away from the actual pools meaning people have to walk a long way exposed and inevitably end up giving up and just walking around naked because the towels are so far away.

TE in M:

I also really like TE but for different reasons, it feels far more anonymous because there are just so many people and so much space. Again, very similar demographic. The big pool in the middle often gets busy meaning the towel rails get full so people have to walk further from wherever they hang their towels up. The saunas are not particularly well lit, apart from the steam room. My favourite part is the section by the steam room. It is a bit of a trek from the steam room to the showers and people tend to do it without the towel because of the salt peeling that they have put on in the steam room. This is also near where people undress after coming from the rest of TE.

M in W:

This one is the most unique offering in Germany. As far as I know it is the only place that still allows nude watersliding, even if only at certain times. Of course when going down a waterslide, you cannot bring a towel, so these get left all over the place and people will spend far longer than anywhere else uncovered. People will ditch their belongings on a deck chair by the wave pool then walk up the long staircases to the top of the waterslide tower uncovered. Sometimes there will be queues and then they will end up at the opposite side of the pool, depending on which slide. That means they then have to walk back past everyone to get back to their towels, or back up to the next slide. My favourite moment there was standing around in a big group of naked people my age waiting to go down the slide, as well as seeing multiple naked father daughter trips because the mums tend not to want to go down waterslides. This place is not as "luxurious" as V and Z but it is certainly more real. Unfortunately it also has more creepy perverts as well who think it is ok to sit at the entrance to the pools and ogle the naked girls. I really don't know why they're not more ashamed of themselves because it is embarassing for them, it is so obvious what they're doing, you can even see some of them touching themselves in the water. Do they not realise that they are causing fewer and fewer people to feel comfortable in these situations, therefore ruining it for themselves? Despite this, I still enjoy going here with my gf, there really is no other mainstream place, outside of nudist camps, where you can go down a waterslide naked - by the way you end up going much faster when you hit the bottom

I really want to go back to Germany now thinking about it. The voyeurism is slightly fun but the main appeal is just being there, it is immensely freeing to exist in a society that is so carefree, even if it is only temporarily. I envy the Germans who can go to a spa and relax after a stressful working week.
I have been to M in W many times and quote everything you said, tho I would love more info about the father daughter trips - also it's very common for people to wear bikinis in slide, it's "forbidden" to slide naked
The Following User Says Thank You to philipmiddle For This Useful Post:
Old 04-07-2024, 05:44 PM

Been at N3ptun.b4d in Koln on a sunday afternoon.

Place was crowded. Age distribution was pretty even, I dare to say even biased to the younger side even. And to my surprise girls were definitely the majority. You could spot group of girls but never group of dudes.

Sauna was completely textile free, with several nude pools and terraces (which were in immediate vicinity of nearby flat windows!). Mixed changing rooms but ladies including my wife mostly preferred to use the women changing room. Oh well. People also walked from one place to another wrapped in towels and also laid still wrapping in tower. Full nudity only in the showers after the pools, the pools themselves, the saunas and steam room and solarium.

Memorable sights:
Asian lady in her 30, big boobs and fully shaven. Dared to go from one place to another with a towel that kept falling but she didnt mind.

Two young ladies in their low 20s. Blondes around 160cm. Perkiest boobs I have seen. Pretty ass and shaven. Caught them entering the sauna but lost them afterwards there were just so many people.

Tall lady also less than 30. Landing strip and protruding lips her boyfriend didnt mind me having a look it seems.

Low 20s girl. She was walkingnaround barefoot and with the towel around her waist, so basically topless through the entire center as she was the only one doing so.

At some point my wife was alone in a small pool with other 6 men that was a good sight. Her ass was floating so they must have gotten a good look at her pussy.

Spent there 5 hours and cant wait for another trip to germany.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Redyg3 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-08-2024, 03:51 AM

@GermanFreak
What is M in W? W*ppert*l, W**sbad*en?
The Following User Says Thank You to rudolfm For This Useful Post:
Old 04-08-2024, 08:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudolfm View Post
@GermanFreak
What is M in W? W*ppert*l, W**sbad*en?
That will be Mir*m*r in W*inheim. I’ve been there as well
The Following User Says Thank You to Brock Landers For This Useful Post:
Old 04-08-2024, 08:46 AM

This is only 1 day at week. Tue from 19h in M in W.???

I have a plan to trip in Germany with my girlfriend.

I am so confused now.

Where can we find I lot of young people (16-30) and also familles (mother - daughter, father - daughter).
We are also young.

We have a plan to trip in TE but somebody say that is so huge place, lot of people and you need to look all around to find this people.
Also lot of people using towels and when they finish with poll immediately put on himself. Few people walking naked.

And all lounge chairs all around pool is busy all day and you need to move so far from pool.

Price is huge, but this is no problem.

In your opinion, what is the substitute for TE in Munich or elsewhere in Germany that we can find young people, mothers - daughters,.....and people not using towels to walking.

If we can find that in TE, no probs, we are going in TE.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bluewater76 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-08-2024, 09:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by philipmiddle View Post
I have been to M in W many times and quote everything you said, tho I would love more info about the father daughter trips - also it's very common for people to wear bikinis in slide, it's "forbidden" to slide naked
Yes technically you are supposed to wear swimming costumes on your lower half at least to prevent injury but this is rarely enforced as far as I can tell. Whilst I was there I saw a cute girl around my age with her father and 2 younger brothers. She was completely uncovered as she was walking up the steps with them and was completely clean shaven meaning all her male family members were able to see her vagina clearly - super hot. A lot of people at M in W don't carry their towels with them, preferring to just walk around with nothing, unless they are going into the sauna area. I also wonder whether anyone has any experience at the long sauna nights in S*nshe*m or B*adel*nd WOB? It tends to be the long sauna nights where people are more able to walk around without towels or robes.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GermanFreak For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Video1

4m:37s

09-25-2017
FattyBate

1m:58s

09-07-2021
20150811 At Home HPn Aftr Shwr OCC

1m:03s

08-11-2015
nature