Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-06-2011, 05:44 AM

Thanked 43,295 Times in 2,425 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalquaz View Post
Award for best picture NOT in one of the top 10 calendars gos to: Skidmore Spur Acapella Girls
Definitely
Attached Thumbnails
Skidmore Spur 2011 July.jpg  

Some photos here, here and here.

Full gallery (50+ photos) of this woman, plus other galleries, will be reposted on my profile soon.
Old 06-07-2011, 01:16 AM

Thanked 1,635 Times in 182 Posts

Quote:
Got the calendar in today.
That cover and, ahem, back cover is fan-freaking-tastic.
Old 06-07-2011, 06:47 AM

Thanked 14,187 Times in 1,056 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by delphic22242 View Post
The online mag vkmag.com has posted the following photo. Looks like some Polish students. Anyone seen any more?

hxxp://www.vkmag.com/galleries/gallery_onherkenbare_naakte_studentes_toch_herkenb aar/
Not Polish but from the Czech republic:
hxxp://www.blesk.cz/clanek/zpravy-novinky-domaci/153640/nahe-tablo-maturantky-nastvalo.html
They did it as a exam stunt.
Old 06-07-2011, 09:14 AM

a translation of sorts...

Quote:
Great excitement among students Olomouc Business Academy graduation signal generated pictures, which started to circulate on the Internet. They are supposed to graduate from her in the altogether. None of the girls shown there, but being a student.
| <!--<![CDATA[ if(typeof reklama == 'function') reklama('ads-article'); //]]>-->
The school is investigating who wanted to be a false table damage. E photographs shows a group of twenty-three completely naked young girls. Picture the following inscription Business College Olomouc 2007 - 2011.
"In any case this is not a tableau of the years of leaving school. And even some neofi cial. Photographers also have seen the class teachers of all grades and ruled that it would have been a student of our school, "said Lightning Olomouc deputy director Igor Kubin school. Even local students are alarmed by the photographers.
"We do not understand what it meant.
The picture I have not found one student that I knew. The photo itself is already quite nice and maybe an interesting idea, but I do not think that any of my friends in such a brave experiment, especially before graduation, she went, "said one of the Lightning Olomouc maturantek future and added:" When calm after graduation and entrance into a college, try to find out who the picture on the Internet and what he watched. "
Old 06-07-2011, 09:15 PM

Thanked 15,527 Times in 564 Posts
Default Pirates

am a bit partial to the pirates rugby, camp hill and the one hockey team.....cant remember the name?

Quote:
If you like the photos from this calendar, check out the show itself, because on most shows they do a photoshoot with similar style photos (usually with the individual featured on that days show). I've included one cap of one of my favorite group photos that didn't make the calendar with a "making of" cap from the show that is just slightly revealing

I figured, since the 2011 calendar season is pretty much at an end, I'd post my Top 10 Naked Calendars of 2011:

1. Portsmouth
2. Vermont
3. UEA
4. Bristol Vets
5. UEA Danceport
6. Cardiff
7. Pirates Rugby
8. Grantham
9. Dundee
10. DeMontFort

Award for best picture NOT in one of the top 10 calendars gos to: Skidmore Spur Acapella Girls

Most poorly done calendar: KCL
The Following User Says Thank You to zito34 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-10-2011, 03:35 PM

Thanked 262,038 Times in 8,766 Posts

I got away with it last time, posting "photos I wish were included in charity calendars," but I realize this may be a step beyond (my Czech being what it is, however, I couldn't swear that these weren't actually for a calendar!); these, though, in addition to maximally epitomizing that wish, I also wanted to post in my quixotic quest to cross-pollinate forums here at OCC: they came from links (the password-protected ones) in the stellar post at Free Sites by iandyen https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/show...postcount=2441 , and I encourage anyone liking this to go there and thank that post. I also realize that if calendar participants were quite this relaxed about their state of undress, both the ENF-y and oops-y qualities so dear to so many of you would virtually vanish, but I myself almost always prefer the examples that reveal more, as long as they also retain a quality of having innocent (-ish) playfulness, so there you have it...
Attached Thumbnails
68_Intimni_zena_2008-7.jpg   64_Intimni_zena_2008-3.jpg  

62-Intimni_zena_2008-1.jpg   58_Zeny_3.jpg  

56_Zeny_1.jpg   55_ctyri_zeny_podruhe.jpg  

54_ctyri_zeny_potreti.jpg   51_V_bilem_podruhe.jpg  

50_V_bilem_poprve.jpg   52_V_bilem_potreti.jpg  

Last edited by crispus; 06-10-2011 at 03:43 PM.
The Following 84 Users Say Thank You to crispus For This Useful Post:
adorenues, az_toon_fan, badged, Bannerdb, barbossa, BiffER, bigwillee, bmw1957, bobbobson, bodyinspection, BoozyDave, bourne0001, buffalo61, buzzcut7, captkerp, Cat_on_the_roof, cbstottle, Christophe89, confed1470, dell87jp, devozevon, Dreffield, DrGood, droppschlaeger, drsheik, endoftheline, fabianw, Fabiolino, fboro, firstwnat, fnqbn123, fred the red, garoux44, ginocop, GP1234, grimsey, guiggui, irish drunkard, jabbabubba, Jairzinhode, jc666, johnson961, jonalgiers, Joneslei, KarlMalone, KevinPlonker, lamer_37, lepre, Lotfw, machjock, massena1799, mielannie, mm1921, mrone, nakedinthanet, nastyb, nightpedro, nunopop, oregonlt3, Perr, pjrowe13, quietones, redikop3, redryder12, rrast3, savaged, Selmer, sillywillynillylast, Slick, soulless, spamtastic, ssanjay19, tintin10, torpedohead, tripod106a, tutur_totor, tylergal, unpocoloco, Volpone, Wunderlichman, yanick, zazzer02, zito34, zoiks
Old 06-14-2011, 04:47 PM

The topless picture of the girl who organised the SWAGs calendar. I scanned this in myself, please don't repost it elsewhere.
Attached Thumbnails
001.jpg  
Old 06-14-2011, 09:38 PM

Thanked 178,882 Times in 18,995 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMN View Post
The topless picture of the girl who organised the SWAGs calendar. I scanned this in myself, please don't repost it elsewhere.
NICE!!!

Thanks

Fango
Old 06-15-2011, 01:28 AM

Thanked 16,606 Times in 334 Posts

Quote:
I did an interview with one of the girls from the Cheerleading photo (hopefully firstnwat doesn't mind I took some questions from him this time). She says that, at least for Cheerleading, they were fully naked the entire time of the shoot and that entire time was around 2 hours!! So, while there is no doubt some photoshop applied to the calendar (the interviewee dodged my question about photoshopping) it appears that most of what you see in the calendar, outside of the obviously touched up areas, is real.

Full interview:

1. Do you view the nudity in the calendar as primarily something fun and playful, or do you feel it has some elements of flirting and sexiness as well? Feel free to use your own adjectives to describe the nudity.

1.) The nudity was definitely fun and playful. Nothing sexual about it. At moments it was kind of ridiculous that we were naked cheering and we just had to laugh. silly. very light.

2. How do you react to people who suggest nudity in calendars is demeaning to women?

2. I would say that there are very different ways in which someone can be displayed naked in a calendar. A naked photograph can be anywhere from demeaning to beautiful and empowering. Lots of pregnant women get their bodies photographed naked before they give birth.

3. Please tell me about the photoshoot process with Bobby Bru****. Did you have anxieties or was it more relaxed? Please briefly describe your thoughts and emotions that occurred during the process. Who decided what the pose would be and about how long did it take to get it right?

3.) The photo shoot was very relaxed. The photographer was so tired from shooting all day I don’t think our nakedness really fazed him one bit. We decided along with him how to pose because he really didn’t know about cheerleading and we didn’t really know about his process. It took a while (2 hours) to get it right, but I was told we took direction better than some of the other groups. Everything has to be at the perfect angle to make sure everything is covered.

4. Is the photo you were in something you'd be embarrassed to show your children (if/when you have them) and parents, or are you proud you were apart of it? How did friends and family react when they saw the Cheerleading photo (if any did)?

4.) I would not be embarrassed to show my children. My family thought it was hilarious, although they did think the gun club shoot was a little weird.

5. For those girls on your team who didn't take part in the photo, what reasons did they have for not attending the photo shoot?

5.) We could only have a small number of people. One girl felt uncomfortable before she was sure whether the boys on the team would be in it, so she opted out all together. I think it made it more relaxed that there were only naked women.

6. Did everyone dare to bare during the photoshoot, or were some underclothes worn and later edited out? Photoshop appears to have been used on some private areas in the calendar. Was this just to remove pubic hair from the images?

6.) Everyone was completely naked during the shoot. I’m not sure if other clubs wore underwear and stuff or not, but we had nothing on.

7. A few images in the calendar are a bit more explicit than others (for instance, the girl on the left of the Dressage picture). Do you think this was intentional, or just accidental? How would you personally feel if more of you was exposed in a calendar photo than you intended? Did your team have editorial controls over the final photo?
7.) I don’t have the calendar in front of me, but if my nipple was showing, I would be pissed. Mostly because we were told nothing would be shown like that. I don’t think selling a calendar with your nipples showing is a very appealing idea to me.

8. After deciding to take part in the calendar did you have any doubts about participating? If so, were any of these doubts related to self-consciousness concerns about your body?

8.) No doubts. I didn’t eat any huge meals about a week before though.

9. Is the calendar meant to be mainly for students to buy or is it indended also for a wider audience outside of the school? Would you be flattered if someone bought the calendar just to see you naked, or would you find that inappropriate?

9.) I didn’t really care if someone bought it to see me naked. That’s what we signed up for. The calendar is mostly intended for the school, but I didn’t care if someone else bought it.

10. Has participating in the calendar changed your personal views on nudity in any way?

10.) Probably has made me more alright with nudity.

11. Overall, was participating in the calendar a positive or negative experience? What was the best and worst moment of being involved?

11.) Overall it was a good experience. The most fun was the shoot. Lots of laughs.

12. In The Netherlands, the show Blootgewoon focuses on the making of a naked calendar. The show features behind the scenes footage featuring interviews with participants and their feelings about the shoot, as well as footage of the shooting of the photos for the calendar. If a similar show in the US had wanted to feature a "making of" of the UVM calendar, would you have been comfortable with that level of publicity, especially knowing that it's possible that extraneous naked footage of you could end up on the show (as happens in Blootgewoon)?

12.) I don’t think I’d go on a reality show in general, never mind the nudity.

13. Most people in the US have a conservative attitude towards nudity compared to those European countries. Do you believe that other universities in the US are likely to run with the charity naked calendar concept in the coming years, or do you feel like it has a limited national appeal?

13.) I don’t know about that. My church had a naked calendar with the old women (like the movie Calendar Girls) for a fundraiser as well. I spent a year in Italy and some areas were much more conservative than Americans… much. American girls wore much more revealing clothing. I also feel like UVM is a very liberal school, so I’m not sure how much it would spread to other universities.

14. What was your opinion of the finished calendar when you first saw it?

14.) First reaction was to laugh.

Also, thanks to the last poster for the SWAGS scan. Good work!
Of coure I don't mind you using some of my questions! I just love hearing about the feelings/ views of the girls who take part.

Thanks for all your great work with the calendars.
Old 06-15-2011, 02:40 AM

Thanked 43,295 Times in 2,425 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMN View Post
It's already been posted here on OCC, but that's a much bigger and better scan so thank you very much

Some photos here, here and here.

Full gallery (50+ photos) of this woman, plus other galleries, will be reposted on my profile soon.

Tags
calendar, charity, charity calendar, cheerleaders, enf, naked, nudes, nudity, public, shy nude, student, tease

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Voyeur ibiza hard 2

0m:51s

07-07-2010
3bf03a1535ff744d45d05a98 f1bb0d0b

1m:28s

05-17-2016
NAP 2008 Am nn Blue Latina

5m:43s

01-02-2014
Wife Loves Facials

5m:46s