uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-21-2015, 06:38 AM

Default One Sunday

One Sunday I drove both my girlfriend and my mother to visit relatives of my late father, who lived on a farm, After saying hello I left my mother with them and me and my girlfriend went for a walk around the village, after looking around the church we when into the local pub for a pint or two of lager, before continuing on our walk.
After a while we both needed a pee so we walked around looking for a public toilet as the pub was now closed for the afternoon, on not finding any we started back to the farm, now I know that the farm house did not have any indoor plumbing only a cold water pump in the wash wash house, all hot water had to be heated on the coal fired range, and that they still used wash stands and jugs in the bedrooms, as well as camber pots.
I remember when I was a toddler having to use the toilet and mum was told to take me to one of the bedrooms to use a camber pot, and when I was done mum lifted her skirt, dropped her pants and squatted over the pot I had used and had a pee, before taking the pot down and out into the and emptying it onto the dung heap.
I told this to my girlfriend who was to embarrassed to ask to use one. So I suggested she could pee in one of the stalls in the milking parlour, (here the cows were still milked by hand at this time.) but she said that we could be seen going into the cow shed from the house were everyone where sat. I said how about going into the field next door were there are a lot of old rusting cars, vans etc belonging to the local garage, this we did,
on entering the scrap yard she said about all the stinging nettles between the cars, I said why not pee in a car, we picked a big old car with no floor on the drivers side and we both got in, my girlfriend on the drivers side. She then pulled down both her jeans and knickers to her knees and sitting forward on the seat started a long and strong gushing piss down and through the floor on to the dirt below, when she was done she redressed and we both got out of the car.
I still had to pee and she laughed about me peeing into one of the car petrol tanks, we found one we could open and at the right height for my thing (witch was a bit stiff after watch her pee ) so this I did.
After we were both relieved we returned to the farm house for a cream tea, after which we all went home.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to blob58 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-21-2015, 08:44 AM

Thanked 2,260 Times in 288 Posts

My Girlfriend I took to a mini-burning man type of party, which had only one toilet for 400+ people... peed all over the place. Sometimes I held her while she did her business. It was her first time to do such a naughty thing with so many people around. But we did it behind car, trailers, hidden corners, etc.

After losing her clothes and learning the kinky life... she has developed a peeing fetish, and enjoying peeing on people. Usually its guys. Some I've known for years. Even one young man in his late 20s' is an ex-boyfriend of a friend of mine, which I told both women about afterwards.

PS: when we first started dating, watersports were "icky" to her....
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to clitty For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2015, 04:56 AM

Default In my back lane

One evening I looked out of my third floor bedroom window just in time to see someone come out of the door of an old garage opposite and walk over between two big motorbikes parked just up the lane.
Were this person pulled there black trousers down and go into a squat between them. In the poor light from a street light with its top in the trees I could just make-out the pale curve of a females bottom and see the ground going dark, I know it was the female friend of the man who rented the garage having a pee. I watched her finish with a bounce up and down before pulling her trousers up and go back into the garage.
Later when I looked out the window again the bikes had gone and I could see a big wet mark on the ground with a stream running a few feet down the lane.

Some weeks later I was on nights and on a sunny afternoon I looked out of my bedroom window to see a car parked were the bikes had been parked, as I look thinking if I could get my car out of my garage and past it there was a gust of wind witch blew there garage door wide open. And there sitting on a gallon ice cream tub with her knickers down was the female friend of the man who rented the garage, she tried to reach for the door but it was to wide, so she stood up giving me a great view of her brown patch of fur as she stepped sideways and grabbing the door closed in. A few minutes later the door opened and she came out with the tub and emptied her piss out into the grass beside the garage, then returned to the garage.
I got ready for work and got my car out of my garage and went on my way to work.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to blob58 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-29-2015, 01:05 PM

Default Telephone boxes

I was at work and went for a walk during my meal break at about 8:00 pm. As I was up on a terrace looking down onto the main yard, I saw a female walking up towards the road, she was looking around, when she stepped off the footpath and in-between two telephone boxes, quickly looking around (but not up) she dropped her jeans and squatted and had a pee, stood back up, and walked off.
As it was so quick I did not get much of a look.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to blob58 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-03-2015, 05:10 AM

Default Working on a flat roof

I was working on a flat roof of a shop in the center of town, and had parked the van in the lane behind it. When I needed to get something from the van I ran down the internal fire escape stairs at the back of the shop, I was getting faster and faster as I went down them, so I came crashing out of the fire exit doors into the lane by my van.
Only to find a female with her knickers and trousers down, sitting in her puddle of piss, she was not very happy and shouting at me for knocking her down. I said she should not have been pissing there in the door way.
She was well pissed with me as she pulled her wet things back up and waddled off. ( I nearly pissed my self laughing at her as she went.)
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to blob58 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-07-2015, 04:41 PM

Thanked 1,200 Times in 68 Posts
Default 2 for 1 weekend.....

I wrote once before on this thread of a sighting a few years ago... now I am writing of one that was recent.. less than 2 weeks ago.

I help a friend do some deliveries on the weekends every once in a while for some extra cash. It is during the middle of the night and there usually isn't many people out at the time we do the delivering.

I was on my way to my stops and I decided to cut through a residential area. I am glad that I did... I came around a corner in a really quiet part of the neighborhood. There was parked in the middle of the road a nice looking Toyota. But the best thing was what was squatting down by the car. A brunette and a blonde BOTH taking a piss in the road. I pulled up right next to them and watched as they both finished and wiped and put back on their pants... They were both kind of giggling and one of them asked me if I enjoyed the show? "Of course"!! was my relpy. They then jumped in the car and was off.
There really isn't much excitement about delivering during the middle of the night, but on this night, I got a reward...
I got to see some really young sn@#%h and that was alright with me.....
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to willieone For This Useful Post:
Old 04-12-2015, 12:05 PM

Default One lunch time

It was lunch time and I had got fish and chips on my way to work, as it was too early to go into work I drove to a car-park over looking the sea, I parked about 3 rows back and was eating my lunch when a female got out of a car in the first row, leaving someone in the car and walked towards an old WW2 gun implacement on the edge of the cliffs, I thought this may be her going for a place to pee, so I got out of my car and walked to the right in a circle so that I could come up to the gun implacement from the seaward side. But when I got there, there was only a puddle with a tissue in it and both the female and her car had gone.
As I now needed a pee I peed into the puddle, before returning to my car and off onto work.
The Following User Says Thank You to blob58 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-12-2015, 09:24 PM

Thanked 1,052 Times in 81 Posts

I discovered my joy for watching women pee at an early age (probably 7 or 8) when my mother's friend Diane went on a 5 hour road trip with us for the weekend. This was in the '70s and she had a thing for drinking Tab, one after another. We had to stop several times, whenever there were rest stops on the highway, because she didn't want to pee in the desert. On the way home, we stopped at a rest stop that only amounted to one bathroom about 5 feet by 4, with a single-toilet that faced the door.

While we all waited in line to pee, Diane was first into the bathroom. There was a gap in the door jamb and I could see Diane push her jeans down and slide her panties to her knees, revealing her gorgeous bush. My mom and sister were standing right behind me talking, oblivious to the show my young self was enjoying. It was almost 40 years ago and I can remember the different shades of blue - both light and royal - and a little bit of purple on those panties. It set me up for a lifelong pursuit of seeing other women peeing and I've been very lucky to see dozens if not hundreds.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to fapfreediet For This Useful Post:
Old 04-12-2015, 10:31 PM

Default Dishwasher's Dreams

When I was 15, I took a job as a dishwasher in a 2nd floor bar/restaurant that was pretty famous in our small town for being haunted. The food was better than average and it was a hot spot for young adults out for drinks. I got a free meal during every shift and was able to sneak some booze once in a while, but after I'd been there only a couple of days, one of the bus boys (a kid I knew from our high school) showed me the best perk of the job. He told me I needed to take out the dish area trash, but I argued that it wasn't quite full. He told me to trust him and that it NEEDED to go out now.

I relented, grabbed up the heavy bag and followed him out the back door, where we had a chute of sorts that dropped into a dumpster below. The twilight of the evening had just ended and dark had descended on the back porch. Just a spill of light came from the back door onto the landing and the butterscotch streetlamps cast a weak light. When I started to lift the bag, he told me to hold on a second. Then he ushered me to the side a little bit, and into the outside storage area where we kept extra towels, soaps, etc. and told me to keep quiet. Soon enough, a light flicked on in the window next to the back door, which was an employee-only area. It was the ladies room, which had a low, knee high window, modestly covered by thin curtains. The bathroom window seemingly looked out onto the second floor back landing only, which was closed to public traffic. At the position we had, you could see the toilet at just a slight angle off directly head on through the 1 inch gap in between the curtain sides. From inside the stall, the curtains gave the appearance of privacy and everything outside was enveloped in total darkness anyway. It was perfect for peeping. You couldn't always see the face of the woman you were watching pee, but you could almost always see her pussy in great detail. It was summer time, so often times we would have the window slightly open with the screen in front, but you could hear the stream of piss shooting into the toilet.

Several of the guys in the kitchen, bus boys, waiters, etc. knew about this spot, but they had food to cook, people to serve, etc. Male servers would alert us if a particularly hot woman - or even better, one of our female coworkers - was headed to the bathroom and the scramble to be out there was on, but quietly. For months, I was a model employee - offering to take out trash from the kitchen area, emptying the bathroom trashes before they were even close to full, etc. All the while, dirty dishes mounted and waited for my distracted return. When changing the bags in the ladies bathroom, I'd always manage the curtain gap so that it stayed small enough to give the illusion nobody could see in. Too wide a gap and you risked that a nervous pee-er would close them shut and ruin your show.

One night, only about a week or so before the restaurant closed its doors for good (not because of lost work due to peeping, I don't think), I was diligently removing the trash and taking a few extra minutes before returning. The light flipped on and the curtains were mistakenly open just enough that I recognized the woman in the stall. Tracy worked as a bartender for my parents' bar - mid 20s, dirty blond hair and a tight, killer body. She snuck me beers on occasion and she smoked a joint with me in the women's restroom at my parents' place. I would've tried something with her in those private moments, but I feared I'd be publicly shamed. I was already hard in anticipation of her pants and panties dropping. She did not disappoint, but instead of pulling them back up when she had finished peeing and wiped, she turned slightly toward the window and pulled opened the curtains, then started swaying her bare hips. She unbuttoned her loose cotton blouse and released her breasts, no bra, and ran her hands up and down her sides - right hand on her left side, left on her right - touching her breasts, her neck, her flat tummy, and in many ways, touching me like a 15 year old dishwasher dreams about being handled by a gorgeous, slightly older woman.

I was completely entranced and didn't even hear the approaching footsteps toward the back door until she abruptly stopped her dance, pulled her blouse closed and pulled up her panties and pants. One of the cooks was headed out for a smoke and as he asked me if I'd seen anything good, the bathroom light snapped off. I don't even know if I answered him, but I went through the back door and into the men's bathroom as quickly as I could to relieve the pressure built up inside of me. As noted, the place closed shortly thereafter, and I never found the courage to mention it to Tracy. How could I? She certainly behaved as if she was putting on a show for someone, even though she couldn't have seen me. I have no idea if she knew it was me out there, in the dark, watching her shimmy naked in front of the window. I wonder if she knows what fantasies she filled and fueled that night, under the beacon of light cast by the bathroom light.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to fapfreediet For This Useful Post:
Old 04-12-2015, 10:59 PM

One of the last times I witnessed any woman other than my wife of 20+ years pee - at least a woman who was letting me deliberately watch her - was at a party my roommates and some work friends were throwing me, when I left after having been at the company for a few years. I work in tv, so our associates are usually free partiers and drink heavily. It was, at my request, a toga party and it was a rowdy and raucous group. Most participants had a simple patterned bedsheet around them, but other were decked out with great costumes.

I had been trying to get a co-worker, Tammy, to have sex with me for several years, even before work when we were at University together. We had made out on several occasions - sometimes on the work premises (she worked the overnight shift) but for some reason we hadn't been able to progress beyond the heavy petting stage. One reason, was that she'd had a longtime boyfriend (now her husband) but it was more bad luck than anything else. She had intimated that if she came to the party without her boyfriend, it meant she was "giving herself to me" as a going-away present. I'm quite certain my toga lifted a little when I saw her arrive unaccompanied, in a shiny gold toga. There seemed to be an understanding even with our co-workers that our (publicly) flirty dance and private fingerings, was about to be taken to another level.

Sadly,the fates wished that it was not meant to be. Several other girls I'd dated over the years also came to the party - we ran in similar circles, so it couldn't be avoided. I'd had too much to drink to make very good decisions, when Joy, a mulatto girl I'd fucked for several months but hadn't seen in a while, grabbed my hand while I was speaking with Tammy. I'm sure I put up no fight at all when she told me she had something to show me and pulled me toward the bathroom. Inside the bathroom, she lifted her purple toga to reveal her trimmed bush, ran her hand over her pussy and let out a soft moan. She managed a sexy voice "I have to pee, but I want you to watch me." I had watched her pee several times before and she knew it flipped several switches for me. She told me she wanted to stay the night and fuck me, but I told her I already had plans with someone else. She adjusted herself on the seat and spread her legs apart so I could see her lips part and watch her stream.

Even if she hadn't predicted the result, my toga gave away my excitement. When she finished peeing and wiped, she held her toga above her hips while kneeling on the floor so I could have a good look at her pussy as she started sucking my cock. It was terribly exciting and I was almost ready to blow a load when someone opened the bathroom door and yelled back a report of what was happening to the rest of the party. By the time I made my way out of the bathroom and past the crowd, I could only catch a sight of Tammy's gold toga walking toward her car, the relationship unconsummated. I did have great sex that night with Joy, but that was already conquered territory, and therefore deserves lower marks.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to fapfreediet For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YouCut 20211110 144139660

1m:09s

01-21-2024

3m:38s

01-03-2021
Shower 4 flv

2m:17s

02-06-2009
I Wish I Had Music

1m:05s