or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-15-2010, 11:30 AM
Story Forums Moderator

Thanked 5,709 Times in 346 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by muncher View Post
Unfortunately my wife did not pose nude (or even topless) for any of her previous partners.
I would have loved it if she had, as it would be horny to think that I might see them someday!

My ex used to enjoy posing nude. It was just before digital cameras so all the pics would have been sent to a developers and I often wondered if they kept a copy?
She was in a couple of magazines, and although she was not showing her face in the mags I swopped face pics with a number of guys that made contact via the mag and have also given photos and the odd video to a few of my friends at the time.
She has now married and I always wondered if she had told her husband about her all the photos she posed for and how many guys have them.
I hope she did and he likes the idea that other guys have photos of his wife before they met ;-)

Nor did mine.
But I wonder if they may have got some that she didn't know about.

I'm curious what the wife looks like back then, as opposed to now.

And I also wonder how many of my ex-girlfriends think that they are the only ones who have pics of their wifes, as they never told them that I have video and pictures of them.
Wonder if they would like to see them
Old 09-16-2010, 05:25 PM

Thanked 16,377 Times in 1,148 Posts

My wife's boyfriend from 10 years ago has photos of her totally nude. She is pretty confident that he still has them, too. I really wish I had the nerve to contact the guy and ask for copies of the photos, as I am very curious about what my wife looked like 10+ years ago.

My wife told me that in a family album somewhere, there is a photo of her entire family skinny dipping when she was about 13 and her sister would have been about 15. She said in the photo, both her breasts and her sister's breasts are perfectly visible. I know it sounds kinda weird, but since it is my own wife after all, I have been wishing I could go into her family's basement and look for the photo! I brought the idea up to my wife and she thinks it's totally sick that I want to see that photo, even though she is my own wife. But she is the one who told me about the photo in the first place!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-16-2010, 07:04 PM

Thanked 4,659 Times in 263 Posts

I was given a cd containing over 100 images of my ex girlfriend by proxy from her ex husband. He mainly did it to try and prove a point. Not sure what that point was but I gladly accepted them from her. During the course of our 3+ year relationship I took several more.

We have been on non-speaking terms for over five years and she has since re-married.

I have seen some pictures of her posted on here by others as well as a few other sites.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ev1l0ne For This Useful Post:
Old 09-18-2010, 10:08 AM

Thanked 84,728 Times in 2,951 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ev1l0ne View Post
I was given a cd containing over 100 images of my ex girlfriend by proxy from her ex husband. He mainly did it to try and prove a point. Not sure what that point was but I gladly accepted them from her. During the course of our 3+ year relationship I took several more.

We have been on non-speaking terms for over five years and she has since re-married.

I have seen some pictures of her posted on here by others as well as a few other sites.
How about posting some pics of her.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Barmixer For This Useful Post:
Old 09-18-2010, 09:17 PM

To add to what I had posted earlier,

I decided to confront my girl about the pictures, I did copy them, though have since deleted them, no backups, though I wouldnt post those anyway as her face was clearly visible.

Its not the first time I have come across pictures of her she wouldnt want other people to see, it was just the first time that i found out someone else possessed them (albeit a family member) She assured me only her cousin would have taken a picture and since it was her cousin she didnt care.

As far as the actual subject matter of the pictures, she is the outgoing type, Shes admitted that in high school, she skinny dipped many times with friends but always drunk and always around the same group she said.

She told me the strip poker game was regrettable. It was a group of friends her cousin knew from college and the guy her cousin was seeing (Shane, the one with the rumored huge dick) Her cousin talked her into playing 'on the premise they would team up to get Shane naked (When i asked if she did see him naked, she said yes, but it wasnt the first time) She told me they 'picked on her' but she was only nude for a few minutes. she said her cousin musta snapped that photo early on, because later on her cousin ended up topless for the remainder of the night.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to woodland critter For This Useful Post:
Old 09-28-2010, 04:49 PM

Thanked 4,659 Times in 263 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barmixer View Post
How about posting some pics of her.
As I posted, she and I are no longer on speaking terms. Posting them, face showing, would probably open Pandora's box . At this point the only thing I am inclined to give her is a Cleavland Steamer on her headstone when the time comes.

If you look though my pasts posts you will catch a few of her as well as all the stories I wrote so far in the non-fiction section are from my time with her.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ev1l0ne For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2010, 04:00 AM

Thanked 1,792 Times in 89 Posts

Great Thread.
Unfortunately my wife is a prude and (as far as I know) there are no posed pictures or videos where she is naked, topless or in lingerie. But…
Before we met she made a vacation with her sister, two close girl friends, the former boyfriend of one of them and another guy. My wife and the other girls have copies of one picture where my future wife and another girl, after a night in disco (maybe drunk), give a wonderful upskirt.
That vacation was an event for the group of friends of my wife and I was present several times times when the album with this photo has been shown to other friends of my wife. Moreover I do not know how many times the other two girls have shown this picture.

One more. We had a party in our house. Our friends left very late after midnight. I was putting back some stuff in the kitchen, when I came back in the living room my wife had collapsed on the sofa. She was asleep in a fethal position with a miniskirt, ass in full view barely covered by a thin slice of panties. I took the camera and I took a picture.
My wife is aware of this picture but she is not aware that it has been shown to most of my male friends.

Last but not least I sent another upskirt picture of my wife to a few friends. At a first sight the upskirt is barely visible but if you raise the luminance it becomes crystal clear. Now they have this picture on their PC for any use….
Conclusion most of us are excited for showing our wifes and gf’s but (in my opinion) posting anonymous pictures on internet (even if nude) is less exciting than showing pictures to friends or co-workers or relatives.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to itit49 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2010, 02:43 PM

Thanked 2,158 Times in 71 Posts
Default A couple of friends

My wife and I grew up in the town we still live in, many of our current friends go back as far as grade school. Before my wife and I started dating we had dated many of the people we still socialize with. Two other couples that we still party with all dated each other's wifes/husbands, one night the topic of taking pictures came up and everyone admitted to taking some over the years. The next chance I had to get together with just the husbands I suggested that it might be fun to show each other some pictures, we did and it was a blast. Happily all the women kept themselves together and looked great. We didn't keep each other's pics and agreed we wouldn't tell the girls but whenever we get together since we all have this private joke that makes for good fun.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to cjnj For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2010, 04:12 PM

Thanked 18,157 Times in 798 Posts
Default Sister-in-law

Yes, my wife has let me take many photos over the years, some of which are on here in the non-fiction section.

Her sister lived with us for just over a year while she was in college, and my wife and I never knew who would be in our place the next morning. She had a lot of sleepover friends--all guys, of course. I only saw her undressed twice, once when I brought my dog back from a walk and the pooch ran headlong into her closed bedroom door---bursting in on her quite naked and covering up with her hands. She accused me of making the dog do that but it was not my fault that her leg was his favorite to hump.

The other time was fairly late at night and I was walking the damn dog again, when I came up to the back of our first floor apartment and several guys were standing at her bedroom window staring in. Most of them had dogs with them too. I walked up and looked and there was my sister in law on top of one of her boyfriends riding him like she was Roy Rogers and he was Trigger. She didn't usually leave her blinds open, but she did that night. I told my wife and she just laughed but we never told her sister about her audience.

Fast forward 20 years and we went to a family function at her home where she has been very happily married with three children. Bless her she has kept a nice figure, but she has become an unbelievable prude. To listen to her, she was a virgin when she got married, believe it or not. She may not have ever been kissed, to hear her.

At the function, photos were brought out and all the adults laughed at all the pictures and the events that they reminded us of years ago. My brother in law kidded me that I wasn't sharing the "really good" photos of my wife, which he knew about from my sister in law, but had not seen. I asked both of them didn't they have any of her naked or dressed in lingerie. She was offended by the question---saying that only sl*tty girls did that. My wife got pissed then but it all passed quickly.

The following summer--about 10 years ago now----my family was vacationing in Myrtle Beach, S.C. in the same condo that my sister in law's family used every summer, owned by another rather distant relative. Bored after a while, I met a college buddy at one of the great strip clubs in town, and the girls were fantastic. After he left, I was still bored so I went to a large adult book store near and across from the outlet mall right on the intercoastal waterway. I was looking around and found a great big wall of amateur adult photographs--probably 400 or so, mostly Poloroids, some with phone numbers to call. Others were just exhibitionists or guys who had posted naked photos of their wives in action. There were so many, you just had to focus on them line by line, and while some were fantastic, some were enough to make you run out the door.

Here is the end of the story. About one-third of the way down, just left of center were several photos of my sister in law. One had her nude, full frontal cupping her breasts; another had her in a black garter belt and stockings, laid back on a bed spread wide open but staring at the camera; and the third was of her on her knees doggy style, her face clearly visible looking between her legs with dildos in both her rectum and vagina. Another photo beside them showed a women from the top of her head sucking on a very large dick, but while it was her hair color and looked like her, I could not swear it was.

I called her home immediately and she answered. I asked if I could talk to her hubby and she said he was away on a business trip for several days. I told her I was uncomfortable, but that I was looking at photos of her on a wall in a dirty book store in Myrtle. She was deadly quiet for a while and then said very slowly "You know I would never allow photos like that!" I told her I was 99.9% these were her or her identical twin. Again, she denied it. I told her I was just asking so if they were of her, I would try to buy them or steal them to get her nakedness off the wall, but she said don't bother.

I told my wife, and asked if she would go with me to see them and see if she thought they were her sister but she said hell no she was not going to an adult bookstore. Then she asked me why I was there, and the conversation deteriorated.

I didn't think about it again for a while until we all got together for the year end holidays and my brother in law was cool towards me. Aside from others, I asked what was wrong, and he said because of me he had to interrupt his trip to Chicago to make a rapid trip to Myrtle Beach, then went through four bookstores before he found the photos. I asked if they were her, and he said he didn't want to talk about it--ever. Was it her? I know it was, and I only wished I had bought the photos that night, if they would have sold them to me. I would have shared them with you if I had----Hell, I would make copies and put them everywhere I could.

I hope this is not too far off topic.
Old 10-01-2010, 12:47 AM

Default Picture Swap

I showed pictures of my wife naked to my brother tonight. It was the first time I ever showed her pictures to anyone. Actually, only I and her gyno had ever even seen any of her private parts before I showed her pictures to my brother. He showed me a picture of his soon-to-be-wife, who has nice fake tits. However, he has no bottomless shots of her. I told him I'd go ahead a show him the goods if he'd try to get some good shots of her to show me. I'm looking for him to try and get back with me. He said he'd swap pics once he got the ones of his girl. It was one of the most erotic things I have ever experienced. I'll have to share her pics here some time...
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to 812white For This Useful Post:

Tags
geri, wife

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Dany DE Reitet

1m:22s

03-20-2018
f0290711

1m:43s

02-22-2015
piring3 Clip 2

2m:18s