uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-06-2017, 06:29 AM

Thanked 9,758 Times in 188 Posts

Yesterday our friend came over to help collect a coffee table we bought online. The table is second hand so we had to collect it at the house of the previous owner. At the start of the evening I pickup up our friend in the city where he lives in order to spare him a trainride to our city, and we drove to Germany to collect the table. It was a relatively short drive, only an hour or so back and forth. Luckily the table was not all that heavy, so my friend and I did not have any troubles carrying it to my car and later to our house.

Yesterday afternoon my wife was very interested in what our friend had said to me about us showing her off, and what he liked about her body. Allthough I find it highly arousing to show her off with her panties visible, I told her in honesty our friend had said to me he especially liked her breasts and was for now not really interested in seeing her panties. Since I gave my wife a choice as to what she would wear in the evening I suppose she was inquiring me in order to be able to descide as what to wear. A skirt or the dress she wore last Friday would be ideal to show off her white panties as she did last friday, but the dress would be less revealing as far as her breasts go, unless my wife would open up almost all buttons and I knew she would not be OK with that for now.

She didn’t tell me what she would be wearing, so when she opened the door when we returned with the coffee table it was a surprise for me too. It turned out she desicded to go with the thin red top she had worn earlier with him around, see post #4 in this thread. With enough buttons opened that top actually emphasises her sheer naked breasts, making it impossible to overlook the fact she is wearing nothing below the shirt and showing of her breasts.

When she opened the door for us she had only 2 buttons opened. It was fairly revealing, but not too much. After all our friend has seen most of my wife’s breasts before, so opening only two buttons was actually quite tame. I didn’t mind though: a slow start makes it more fun later on if she opens up more of her shirt.

And so it played out: during the evening I would text my wife every half an hour or so to open up another button, and after an hour or so she was again largely bare-chested in front of our friend. I took some pictures you will find below this post (pictues 1 to 4). Unfortunatly my wife said it was quite cold in our livingroom, so she decided to wear a blue sweater over her red blouse. Luckely this did not prevent her showing of her breasts, since she didn’t close the sweater from the front.

A little later and after I took the pictures I have attached below this post our friend offered he could take a ‘romantic’ picture of the two of us. I think he remembered the last time he took a picture of the two of us: as I described in a previous post that last time our friend took a picture I used the opportunity to pull my wife’s shirt a little to the side in order to reveal more of her breast. I think he was hoping I would do the same. I descided not to let him down.

So I said next to my wife, put my arm around her back and over her shoulder and gave her a kiss on the mouth. During the kiss is pulled her shirt a little to the side, but my wife noticed it and corrected me, laughing. The picture our friend took is below this post, it shows nothing of my wife’s breast to be honest.

Because my wife started laughing when I tried to pull her shirt to the side and she corrected me in a playfull way (not being angry at all) I gave her another kiss on the mouth. To my surprise my wife used her tongue that time, opening her mouth so I could enter her. Our friend was only 2 meters away, taking pictures. I was extremely aroused and I thought I would burst out of my trousers from excitement. During our kiss I pulled again on my wife’s shirt, and this time she didn’t really resist, although she must have noticed. I took the opportunity to pull he shirt so far to the side her whole breast was showing,including her nipple. Our friend took a picture of this situation, which you will find below this post.. Unfortunatly my wife was bending over a little, so in the picture it looks like as if her breast is a little sagging, but let me assure you that’s not quite the case is she is standing or sitting upright.

Our friend send us this picture using whatsapp. When my wife saw the photo of her naked breast she did become angry with me for showing her like that, but I think most of this was roleplay. Not much later I asked my wife if she would be OK with changing into her bathrobe again, and she agreed, so how mad could she have been? She did make me promise however I would never do that again, and ofcourse I agreed to that.

By that time it was half past ten, so our friend would have to leave within 45 minutes in order to not miss the last train. My wife didn’t mind changing into her bathrobe, this time with the girdle, but when she came back into our livingroom I noticed she had firmly closed the girdle. She would not be showing any more of her body that evening, unfortunately. Our friend didn’t notice that ofcourse, and he was still hoping to see more of my wife’s breasts. So he offered he could take another ‘romantic’ picture of the two of us. My wife did agree to that, but both my wife and I knew I would not be able to open up her bathrobe because the girdle was so firmly closed.

When I said next to my wife again and we kissed I did start feeling through her bathrobe though, gently massaging her breast in the presence of our friend. Our friend took pictures of this too, and I have included some of them below this post. I could feel my wife’s nipples becoming very hard as a result of me touching them, but unfortunately the fabric of the bathrobe is too thick to see anything in the pictures. I do think our friend must have had the evening of a lifetime: first seeing my wife’s naked breast and later seeing me massaging her tits.

A little later our friend left and my wife and I watched a little tv. I took another picture of her, sitting next to me on the couch, and showed it briefly to my wife for approval to send it to our friend. My wife barely looked at the picture before she agreed to send it. At first glance the picture looks decent enough, that’s why my wife agreed. But on closer inspection her breast and nipple are very visible.

After my wife found out she was actually not amused, and this time she meant it. After pulling her shirt to the side showing her breast to our friend without her consenting to it on forehand, after massaging her breasts through her bathrobe in his presence and after sending a picture of her breast and nipple visible she had had enough. She placed a temporary ban on sending any more pictures to our friend, and she said she would not be showing him anymore of her body in real life. It appeared I had crossed the line. After that we had a long talk, and I was able to smotth thing over a bit.

At one point I opened her legs a little and put my hand in her panties, and to my surprise she was actually very wet. I pointed that out to her, saying she was giving of mixed signals. On the one hand she didn’t want me to show her of, on the other hand she becomes very wet if I do. After I said that I started fingering her down below and she came quite easily, thereby validating my point that she likes it too.

I am not sure how the story will continue. On the one hand my wife get’s very, very wet by me showing her off, on the other hand she has placed a ban on sending any more pictures or wearing revealing clothes in his presence. Our friend will probably not come over next weekend, because we will be painting our livingroom and he has to work, so probably nothing will happen next weekend. Maybe that’s for the best, so as to give my wife time to get used to the idea our friend has seen her naked breasts and has seen me massaging her breasts.
Attached Thumbnails
20171105_183611.jpg   20171105_212731.jpg  

20171105_212740.jpg   20171105_212802.jpg  

20171105_212902.jpg   20171105_224511.jpg  

20171105_224611.jpg   20171105_224612.jpg  

20171105_224613.jpg   20171106_001234.jpg  

The Following 81 Users Say Thank You to tim81 For This Useful Post:
45colt, agent_p, Areolaman1, AristideBruant, britrob, camflasher1, cancun81, Candi Delight, cenzor4, cjhopper, clairwill, clc100, dahrothgar, dandd, davyp1, DippsyDudel, Dummox, eviltwin, Fire144228, ginocop, graeno, greendoor, Iron280, itionthat, ivonnemorr, IWFQM, jellyworm, jim109, johnray12, jojo33bdx, jose1, kimokeo, klauskri, krushboy07, ktxondo, malttripdeuce, maymedson11, moonfrog, mudpie, naaktstel, nectcouple, north.uk.cpl, nos21, Obironic, oldjer, Omega88, Oramac, outlaw53, ozfan, palladin, philipmorrisone, Pierangelo, Plainlover2002, random_aussie, ray123456, regtinny, road_warrior92, robotmartin, rpsaturnal, rracoonz, rubylips, rzap9959, salparadise, snakem2000, snowhound, squares, strtgld08, thefergieferg1, therealmoec, tinworm, toml, toyroller1, Tsuga, tylergal, whatnow3, wonderbill, wxt50, zarh, zoetic, Zombie_fox, zorina
Old 11-06-2017, 12:44 PM

Default Mm

That was hot. My wife definitely wears tops that let her nipple show to our friends when we have dinners and stuff. I've noticed that the more times you do something the easier it gets. Your wife does get turned on so I suspect if you take it slowly she'll want to play again.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to kimokeo For This Useful Post:
Old 11-06-2017, 12:59 PM

Thanked 8,593 Times in 903 Posts

Mmm, incredible!
So now your friend has a picture of her kissing you while showing her right breast to him.
And your wife knows he has it.
It's definitely improving.
And though she seems to be angry, it's just a way to hide her true feelings, as you already felt her wetness. I hope she came very hard!
Maybe next time when she cubs, tell her that your friend saw her bare breast and she should show more. When she's cumming while thinking about that, it will make it easier next time.
And also maybe be with her in the hallway while your friend is in the living, feel her up and make her horny, making her loosen up
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to naaktstel For This Useful Post:
Old 11-06-2017, 05:21 PM

Thanked 2,741 Times in 137 Posts

This is wonderful, and it's done now, your friend has seen your wife's exposed breast, he has finally seen her nipple. And not only that he has a few pics of his own already. How has it made you feel? This has been your goal all along, do you want more - not the threesome as we know, but would you want him to see more of her, even topless altogether (obv this is not what your wife wants, but I'm asking from your point of view), would you want her completly topless in front of him? Are you tempted to send him any naughtier photos of her showing herself topless? I know this goes against you and wife's code, but even a sneaky one??
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zombie_fox For This Useful Post:
Old 11-07-2017, 12:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimokeo View Post
I've noticed that the more times you do something the easier it gets.
I do hope you are right about that

Quote:
Originally Posted by naaktstel View Post
Maybe next time when she cubs, tell her that your friend saw her bare breast and she should show more. When she's cumming while thinking about that, it will make it easier next time.
And also maybe be with her in the hallway while your friend is in the living, feel her up and make her horny, making her loosen up
At the moment it's probably not a good idea to talk about this, first I want to give her a couple of days to get used to the idea of me opening her blouse and showing her naked breast to him last Sunday.

Ever since we started showing her off I have taken every opportunity to touch her in a sensitive place if our friend went to the toilet or my wife and I passed each other in the hallway or kitchen. And last weekend I first put my hand on her panties when she stood next to me, and last Sunday I even massaged her breasts with him looking on. So your idea seems to be working

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie_fox View Post
This is wonderful, and it's done now, your friend has seen your wife's exposed breast, he has finally seen her nipple. And not only that he has a few pics of his own already. How has it made you feel? This has been your goal all along, do you want more - not the threesome as we know, but would you want him to see more of her, even topless altogether (obv this is not what your wife wants, but I'm asking from your point of view), would you want her completly topless in front of him? Are you tempted to send him any naughtier photos of her showing herself topless? I know this goes against you and wife's code, but even a sneaky one??
After my wife noticed our friend took the picture of me holding her blouse open and showing her breast she actually became a little angry, as I wrote before. Our friend became ashamed and immediatly deleted the picture from his Phone. Ofcourse he had already sent the picture to us using Whatsapp, and when my wife went to the toilet I asked him if he deleted the picture from his whatsapp history too. That he did not do

Since I posted the picture he took below my last post you can see the picture is not showing my wife's breast in optima forma. And he has only seen one, not both. My ultimate goal is to show her completely topless to him, wearing nothing but her white panties. Preferably with me touching her breasts or fingering her, or perhaps even fucking her while he is watching. I think that would be my ultimate fantasy, ejaculating in her pussy with him looking. I don't think that is ever going to happen, or at least not anytime soon, but I like the fantasy

I have attached two pictures of how much I would like my wife to show when she is wearing her bathrobe. Especially the first picture I find highly arousing: me showing and touching her breasts. We will see how far I can take it the next couple of weeks/months, but my wife agreeing to wearing nothing but her bathrobe and white panties in his presence twice already makes me hopefull this will happen in the future.

I have shown some highly revealing pictures to my friend in the past, and even send him a couple without my wife knowing, but lately she sometimes checks my Phone so I can't secretly send him anything anymore.
Attached Thumbnails
20171027_183422.jpg   20171027_193036.jpg  

Old 11-07-2017, 02:20 AM

Thanked 94,663 Times in 5,349 Posts

so the "tit castle" has fallen...

you should now establish complete control over this area, by exposing her tits more and more to your friend and at the same time start working on the "pussy castle"...

why don't you start off by making your wife start wearing sexier panties - not when your friend is there but as a rule...

these white cotton ones are a complete turnoff... in this way things will progress more naturally!

buy her sexy panties as a gift - tell her how much you enjoy seeing her in them, how horny it makes you thinking of her in them and prove it to her when, coming home, you find her in them...

telegram blog flickr mega
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to clairwill For This Useful Post:
Old 11-07-2017, 03:31 AM

Thanked 5,216 Times in 272 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by clairwill View Post
so the "tit castle" has fallen...

you should now establish complete control over this area, by exposing her tits more and more to your friend and at the same time start working on the "pussy castle"...

why don't you start off by making your wife start wearing sexier panties - not when your friend is there but as a rule...

these white cotton ones are a complete turnoff... in this way things will progress more naturally!

buy her sexy panties as a gift - tell her how much you enjoy seeing her in them, how horny it makes you thinking of her in them and prove it to her when, coming home, you find her in them...

I think Clairwill is absolutely right when he says that white cotton panties are a turnoff and that you should move on to sexier things such as lace, see-through panties and the like. Your goal might then be to have her expose her "new" panties, and why not her bare pussy..... But it might take some time. Anyway, I like the slow progression in your story....
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to funkylion For This Useful Post:
Old 11-07-2017, 10:33 AM

[QUOTE=clairwill;2531325]
these white cotton ones are a complete turnoff...[QUOTE]

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkylion View Post
I think Clairwill is absolutely right when he says that white cotton panties are a turnoff
Although I do understand what you mean, imho there are several good reasons not to change to sexier panties right now.
First of all my wife has overcome quite some bounderies to get where we are now. I don't think it's a good idea to push things further by changing the panties she has worn for most of our marriage. If I have a choice I would much prefer her to show more of her breasts to him. Clairwill said that castle has fallen, but unfortunatly I think there is only a small crack in the wall

Secondly I bought my wife some sexy lingerie in the past, and she did wear it, but she honestly doesn't think they are as comfortable as her regular white panties. Above all else I would like my wife to feel at ease and comfortable in the few clothes she is still wearing if I show her off. I have attached three pictures of my wife in more sexy attire to this post, but if she doesn't feel comfortable wearing them for much longer then the time it takes me to remove them I will not ask her to wear 'm all night.

And last but definatly not least, I actually think white cotton panties are extremely sexy. They look natural on her, they are resonably decent if compared to other lingerie and the colour white holds some kind of promise, as if she is still a virgin waiting for her knight in shining armor. You can call it a fetish of some sorts, and you might not be able to understand, but I actually like my wife in these white panties. That's why she is wearing them all the time

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkylion View Post
Anyway, I like the slow progression in your story....
Thank you. The slow progression is more of my wife's choice then mine, but I actually do think it's highly erotic this way.

Somehow I have this idea in my head new years eve will be some sort of 'finale'. We started last summer sending our friend ever more erotic pictures, and after our vacation on Tenerife at the end of last september we slowly started exposing her body to him in real life. We have two more months before it's 2018, and if I think about the progress we made in the last two months and extrapolate that, it could well be my wife will show herself topless or close to it during the night we open the champaign to celebrate the start of a new year. I have no idea why I have this fixation with new years eve . If my wife will let me we will show her breasts in full glory long before that...
Attached Thumbnails
2013-12-27 Mechelen (23).jpg   2015-03-13 Weekendje Roompot (5).jpg  

20170528_235244.jpg  
The Following 68 Users Say Thank You to tim81 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-07-2017, 01:49 PM

Thanked 8,593 Times in 903 Posts

Don't be disappointed if new years eve won't being what you hope for, but just keep it going slowly.
Suddenly going too fast might mean she quits!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to naaktstel For This Useful Post:
Old 11-08-2017, 10:39 AM

Thanked 3,546 Times in 265 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by naaktstel View Post
Suddenly going too fast might mean she quits!
This, definitely!
Proceed at a pace she is comfortable with above all else, you don't want to blow this opportunity by pushing too hard.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DippsyDudel For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Blonde1 Video 001

1m:16s

08-08-2010

2m:09s

10-26-2020
True Blood S1E1 pt3

0m:45s

09-21-2009
Tinymaster

5m:29s