Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-14-2014, 05:11 PM

Thanked 1,073 Times in 387 Posts

Awesome wolf!
The Following User Says Thank You to apeyboy For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2014, 11:18 PM

Default Great Story Wolf86

Another great story about your sexy wife. Thanks for sharing...

You gotta love any story where the woman basically shrugs and says, "Well, you've already seen me - no sense in covering up now..." or something along those lines. So hot.

-BB54-
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to budbuddy54 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2014, 11:42 PM

Thanked 2,093 Times in 97 Posts
Default Not sure

I was with my gf at the time and two of my guy friends one vacation a few years back. She was very attractive blonde with tiny tits and very modest. I caught my friends checking her out many many times. We had just come back to our shared room from the hotel pool. We were all walking down the hall with her leading and she turned back slightly to us and told us to stop staring at her ass and she shook it. When we got back to the room she was standing facing them and I came up behind her and untied the bottom string on her top. Her top fell loosely in front of her just barely covering her nipples. She spent a few minutes walking around like that with us all checking her out. She leaned forward slightly to look in the mirror and her top went forward fully exposing her boobs from the side. She yelled and retied her top but I saw the whole thing. I often wonder if the two others saw her tits as well.
Old 08-26-2014, 01:37 PM

Thanked 2,729 Times in 208 Posts
Default Update to hotel story

This weekend while my wife and I were fooling around, somehow the subject of her getting seen naked by the guys at the hotel came up. She was already really horny and was talking a little dirty. Well I ended up asking her questions about it. I asked her if she would have done the same thing if the other two guys were there too. She said most likely and then kind of admitted she wished they had been there to see her. I could tell thinking about being naked in front of all five of them was turning her on. I asked her if she would have walked out anyway even if she knew there was somebody else in the room. She said she didn't know but the way she hesitated when she answered and how horny she was made me think she would. I also am thinking she may have walked out on purpose but I'm not sure since at the time she was sober and that tends to keep her a little more in check.

I also asked if looking back she would have given them a longer show. She said no and when pressed explained the main reason she got dressed so fast was because she didn't know when I would get back and how I would react to her being naked in front of them. I then asked if she knew I would have been gone for longer or if was already there would she have stayed naked longer and she said probably. I pressed further and she said she probably would have taken her time getting dressed because of how turned on she got being naked in front of them. I told her it didn't bother me that she was naked in front of them and that I actually found it exciting. She said that's what she thought but wasn't sure because pretty much every other time we had been drinking. She also asked if they jacked off later to her. Of course I have no way to be sure and I told her so.

She looked a little disappointed at that but I told her if I had been in their place I certainly would have as soon as possible. She laughed at this and said I probably would have whipped it out as soon as she walked out of the bathroom. I told her that was a slight exaggeration and asked how bad that would have freaked her out. She answered I don't know, I was so turned on I might have liked it. I then said so you would have liked it if all six of us had jacked off to you standing there naked? Now, this whole time she and I had been alternately playing with her tits and pussy. At this, she started rubbing her clit furiously and said breathlessly that she would have laid down in the middle of us and cum so hard just from the sight of so many dicks hard because of her. I told her that all of us would have blown our loads at that and she said oh I hope it would have been all over me. I said absolutely we would have covered you in cum, your face, tits, stomach, pussy, and thighs. At this she had rubbed herself almost to an orgasm and I decided to plunge my hard cock into her slicked up pussy. She grunted really loud and came really hard, feeling her pussy spasm around my dick was too much and I ended up filling her with cum.

Here are a few pictures similar to the view the guys got when she bent down to get clothes out of her suitcase. These are probably closer up and more straight on than what they actually saw but I can't imagine any complaints...
Attached Thumbnails
600.jpg   555.jpg  

833.jpg   844.jpg  

Last edited by wolf86; 08-26-2014 at 01:43 PM. Reason: added pictures
The Following 74 Users Say Thank You to wolf86 For This Useful Post:
8nman, allmyfaves4ever, apeyboy, bacala787, BaconBot, BadPhotog, barerider69, bbuk59, bertimos, bikerben, blueyez54, breastexp101, bristolbhoy, bstar46, budbuddy54, Bushwhacker716, clc100, costaken, crazyhorse91, cufan86, cupofjoe, dandd, dandyd24, DRDavenport, graeno, greendoor, HedoRocks, hoosierdaddy4, Horny Terry, hs97jhs, icantakeit41, iotache, ishowwife, james_king, Jcsp, jellyworm, Jess561, Jessandroger, jiinx81, jojo33bdx, krushboy07, lapeer25, lasthero15, maxhed59, maymedson11, ModelT-MsDollie, moonfrog, mrhenderson, mrwhip, mysweetie61, naaktstel, nectcouple, ninja10, oohay694, patrick_kevin, psc, puthan, rodela37, rpsaturnal, SecretCover, seriousfun, Showoffmywife, Shyone17, snakem2000, stiv837, Strachan, Summer120, Tifosi, tossout78, tylergal, voyeurager, VXCguy, whatnow3, wired
Old 08-26-2014, 09:56 PM

Wolf86,

She's got a very nice, tight lipped pussy. Great story. Thanks for sharing!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to zigamorp For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2014, 08:04 AM

Thanked 5,423 Times in 225 Posts

Loads of friends and some family including my brother have seen Tracy naked both in photos and in person, some have gone a lot further but I will leave those for other threads. This story is an accidental sighting for three of my friends.(well I think it was an accident)

At the time we were living in a flat that had the bathroom at the front of the flat and the bedroom was off the living room. We had arranged for three of my friends to meet us at our flat the we were going from there to a club where we were to meet more friends.

About two hours before my friends were meant to arrive Tracy decided to have a shower and start to get ready to go out. Tracy was in the bathroom for some time she had music playing so it is possible that she didn't hear the front door. I answered the door and it was my friends well over an hour early. One of them said sorry they were early but they had managed to get a lift up. As we walked past the bathroom I called to Tracy and said that the guys were here.

I took the guys through to the living room and got some drinks while we waited for Tracy to get ready. After about ten minuets Tracy walked into the living room on her way to the bedroom. she was naked and clean shaven. As she came in the room she was drying her hair with a towel and she started to ask what I had said to her whilst she was in the bathroom but half way through speaking she noticed the guys all starring at her. She moved the towel to cover her self up and started to say sorry to the guys. One of my friends just said well what ever happens tonight this will be my best part. Tracy seemed to relax a little possibly more than than she thought she had as sh let the towel drop a bit.

Tracy went through to the bedroom as I said the bedroom was just off the living room she didn't close door. Tracy then went about getting sorted to go out the guys had a good view of her as she got dressed and she didn't rush it or try to stay out of sight.

After I asked Tracy why she didn't close the door her reply was that they had all seen all she had so she thought what the hell. To this day I am not sure if she did the whole thing on purpose or not she claims that she didn't know they were there. I am still reminded about this day by one of my friends every time he visits.

Later I will tell the story about when my brother saw Tracy naked if people want to read about it.
Old 08-29-2014, 11:17 PM

Thanked 2,729 Times in 208 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by zigamorp View Post
Wolf86,

She's got a very nice, tight lipped pussy. Great story. Thanks for sharing!
Glad you like it, both her pussy and ass are nice and tight
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to wolf86 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-05-2014, 10:03 AM

Default CD Roms of images and videos

I am not sure how this story is going to pan out over the next week or so.

I received a message on Facebook a few days ago from an ex girlfriend I went out with her for about a year when I was 16. We have stayed friends ever since and she is a god mother to one of our daughters. She was asking if she could borrow my photographic lighting set up and backdrops for her daughter who is over 21.

So today I have sorted out the kit and taken out the things they wont need I realized that I had a case full of CD ROMs with all the photos I have taken of models along with some discs of photos of me and Tracy including photos of Tracy with other guys and some videos clips of Tracy with me and another guy. I have left 3 discs in a side pocket of the bag one of them has photos of Tracy from a photo shoot she did but it also has full on sex photos of her with me and a set of her with the photographer. The second disc is of the same day so has a clip of Tracy sucking off the photographer, her sucking me and the photographer, Tracy being fucked by the photographer and her sucking me and me fucking her. The third disc has loads of photo sets from Tracy on her own old and new photos right up to photos of Tracy being DPed by me and a friend of mine.

They will have to go into the side pocket as it has parts that will be needed to set up the lights. The question is will they look at the discs. I know I would if I saw them in there. Will they copy any of the photos and will they say anything about them. I will keep you informed she hasn't collected the stuff yet.
Old 09-05-2014, 11:17 AM

Too late to back out of this one now I did have doubts and almost took the discs out of the bag, but the kit has been collected and is on it's way to my ex girlfriends house.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to KevandTracyWiltsUK For This Useful Post:
Old 09-05-2014, 02:17 PM

I have not heard any thing yet just thought I would add that I know exactly what way round the discs are in the bay and the order of the discs in the sleeve so if nothing is said I will still have a pretty good idea if they have been looked at.

Below are a couple of the photos that are on the discs I thought I would show the range of photos that might be seen.
Attached Thumbnails
2004_0520_141116AA.JPG   2004_0520_142218AA.JPG  

2004_0821_232404AA.JPG   2004_0212_000522AA.JPG  

2004_0720_230724AA.JPG   2004_0720_232224AA.JPG  

2004_0720_231229AA.JPG  

Tags
bff, friends, naked, sharing, topless

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
mrs l modeling

1m:06s

09-25-2020
LP5