uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-05-2011, 07:00 AM

Default upshorts at the GP

I went to the Grand Prix with some friends.
We were standing on the grass public area.
Behind us were two beautiful 20ish girls, one in baggy shorts,
The hours before the big race sometimes were boring, so I lay on the ground, and was confronted with the fantastic sight of looking directly up the baggy shorts. I was wearing mirror sun-glasses so there was no chance of anyone knowing what I was doing. As she moved around I could clearly see all of her white knickers. She switched her weight from one leg to the other just to give me views of her mound from both sides.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to michael_aussie For This Useful Post:
Old 06-05-2011, 07:06 AM

Default many many upskirts at the GP

At the GP, there was a public walkway over the track. The walkway had a set of stairs rising through a number of landings to a flat level across the track, and then the same sort of stairs on the other side.

I noticed that one of the sets of stairs had openings between the stair treds.

I stood under one of the set of stairs, and could look up the skirt of every girl using those stairs. I quickly determined that you got a much better view from the girls going up compared to the ones going down.

I must have looked up 50 skirts before I moved on. I wished I had a video camera.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to michael_aussie For This Useful Post:
Old 06-05-2011, 10:32 AM

Thanked 1,718 Times in 603 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael_aussie View Post
...I wished I had a video camera.

Me too!
Old 06-05-2011, 10:39 PM

Like many of you, I have fond memories of panty sightings in my middle school/high school years. Middle school gym class was a gold mine - lots of short shorts. One girl in particular had extremely short shorts that were (fortunately - for me!) slightly baggy as well. Pretty much every day I had an unobstructed view up the legs of her shorts to her panties, which were usually blue in color but sometimes white. The shorts were so small that I could see underwear peeking out both sides, with especially good views during stretching exercises. Several other girls in the class afforded upshort views on occasion, but none as much as this girl. I wasn't masturbating at this point in my life, sadly. I think this girl is what has given me a lifelong love of upshort shots, and incited my keen observation of the girls in all my gym classes from that point forward. It's amazing how girls feel so unrestricted in shorts, even though they can be just as indecent as skirts.

Another vivid memory was from eighth grade. I was in a classroom where the desk layout was half of the class facing the other half, with an aisle running up the middle. The common practice at the time was to rest your feet on the under-desk textbook rack attached to the desk in front of you. You can imagine that this didn't work very well with a short skirt on, so most girls were smart enough to avoid it. However, one girl came to class one day and obliviously put her feet up on the desk in front of her, giving everybody on the opposite half of the room a great view of the full-coverage white cotton panties covering her butt. To this day I think this is the most full-on upskirt I have witnessed, and also one of the hottest since I have quite the fetish for white cotton panties.

High school was an upskirt paradise as I'm sure it was for everybody who grew up in the early-2000's climate of miniskirts. I had many memorable experiences but most of them were your garden-variety "girl swinging legs out of desk and flashing panties"-type upskirts. I did get some decent looks while walking up stairs, and hardly a day went by when I didn't at least get a view of panties peeking out of the top of jeans or some distinct VPL's as a result of white, see-through athletic shorts.

One from the high school era stands out. We were doing a project in a social studies that involved making a poster. Due to the size of the posters, everybody was working on the floor, which was bad news for one girl who was wearing probably the shortest denim miniskirt I have ever seen. She was on her knees, bent over the poster, causing her skirt to ride up and expose her entire ass, doubly exposed since she had on a thong! She stayed in that position for at least thirty seconds before realizing how immodest she was. She didn't seem too embarrassed, just said "Oops! That's my butt," to nobody in particular while pulling down her skirt. For the rest of class she was very careful to not expose herself any further, but it didn't matter, because I had received an eyeful that I will certainly not forget any time soon.

I don't miss school at all, but I do miss all the panties that I got to see while I was there!
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to fillman2 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2011, 10:39 AM

Thumbs up

Outstanding!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fillman2 View Post
...Another vivid memory was from eighth grade. I was in a classroom where the desk layout was half of the class facing the other half, with an aisle running up the middle. The common practice at the time was to rest your feet on the under-desk textbook rack attached to the desk in front of you. You can imagine that this didn't work very well with a short skirt on, so most girls were smart enough to avoid it. However, one girl came to class one day and obliviously put her feet up on the desk in front of her, giving everybody on the opposite half of the room a great view of the full-coverage white cotton panties covering her butt. To this day I think this is the most full-on upskirt I have witnessed, and also one of the hottest since I have quite the fetish for white cotton panties.
The Following User Says Thank You to rshubbee For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2011, 06:07 PM

I remember one of my first crushes at school at school named "Daniela". She developed at an early age. I remember his great body from her perky breasts to the hair on her beautiful legs. During hot days, she would wear these short skirts that show off her legs. At class, although she does not close her legs when sitting at her desk, it was difficult to get a peek up. It was open, but not enough for a clear picture.

The best day occurred on a hot day. She was wearing a white shirt with a short black skirt with sandals. The thing about the skirt was there was a hole in her the back. It was like was a tease of hopefully seeing what she was wearing underneath. She would move and kneel down, but the hole would go up to her thigh. The moment was when we were in class. We were seated at the time in these big tables where there were 5-6 students per table. She was at my table seated on the side. We were doing art and I dropped something on the floor and it rolled under the table. I bended down to pick it up and I turned to where she was. She had legs opened wider than normal and she lifted her skirt up to clean off the mess that was on her skirt. I remember the details to this day. Along with the hair on her legs and pretty feet, the glimpse of those white cotton panties with little pieces of hair sticking out for what seems like 10 seconds. She left for another school the next year, but that was a great moment.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to iejj For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2011, 12:01 AM

Thanked 1,060 Times in 93 Posts
Default Dropsies

I spent a good part of my high school years dropping my pencil under the table and under the bleachers during pep ralleyes!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Peek For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2011, 10:46 AM

Fantastic "memory"

Quote:
Originally Posted by iejj View Post
I remember one of my first crushes at school at school named "Daniela"...
The Following User Says Thank You to rshubbee For This Useful Post:
Old 06-13-2011, 07:55 PM

Default 2 stories

In college I worked for a car dealership. This lead to many summer days showing low sporty cars to people. My favorite thing was when a woman was wearing a skirt I would open the front door, standing towards the front, and say "have a seat see how it feels!" I always got good panty peeks, sometimes the occasional pussy lip would be out. I could ask them to turn up the radio and see how it sounds. As they fumble with the radio I'm getting the full view the whole time. Best job ever.

Another story occurs on spring break. We were in florida with a bunch of friends and I got plastered and ended up sleeping on the floor of the hotel bathroom. When I woke up a friend was standing over the sink doing her hair/makup/something girly. I noticed she was wearing some loose shorts and could see all up her pussy. It was bald and smooth. She didnt notice that I woke up so I got a nice show for 10 min. Occasionally she would bed real far over and I could see up her shirt and see her tittys. Hangovers suck but this one was the best.
Old 07-31-2011, 10:55 AM

Default sneaks over the years

many many times I've been at the perfect point just as a girl steps into a car.... it works really well for the front seat .. not so good for the back seat ... they almost can't avoid spreading their knees wide apart to step in ... so if they are wearing a shortish skirt ... you get a lovely wink.

my MIL used to play tennis and netball, and i got heaps of looks at her arse ... and quite a few open crutches from the front when she was sitting with one foot up next to her other knee.
i've always dreamed of her.

i used to slip a mirror into my shopping basket while at the supermarket. with some careful positioning you can get some lovely upskirts. Once in the check-out line I stood behind a 40ish MILF with a son around 20. She was in a white dress that when to just above her knees. Her feet were about a foot apart. I watched her for at least 3 minutes.... a fantastic sight.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ez2b0e For This Useful Post:

Tags
upskirt

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Used 4

0m:52s

04-18-2020
Girlfriend stripping and teasing

4m:21s

08-30-2015
Jpknmail

0m:50s