uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-08-2023, 06:55 AM

Default Sisters nipple

So I have two sisters both beautiful growing up I took every chance to see them naked. My older sister was tall slim with beautiful tits she would usually be braless around the house in the mornings getting ready for the day she often wore this very thin nightgown her nipples would poke right through and as she walked her tit would jiggle it always made my dick hard even though I had seen those beautiful hard red nipples many times I wanted more. One day I went in the laundry and pulled out that night gown and made a cut right where I thought her nipple would be and then I waited till next time she wore it. A couple days later there it is her getting ready and her nipple poking right out the hole I couldn’t believe it her red nipple right out there and she didn’t even notice or care so I enjoyed her nipple every time she wore that nightgown. She gave me lots of nice hard stroking memories
Old 11-08-2023, 09:29 AM

Thanked 1,394 Times in 49 Posts
Default My Mom

One that pops to mind was my own mom. She was not a nudist, but was comfortable walking around the house in panties and even fairly short nightgowns that would swirl around and blow up sometimes as she moved around.

She was known as the hot mom, and was about 5'5", with large DD tits, and a curvy lower body, with a round ass. She was also very sweet, cooking for us and making sure everyone was well fed when they visited.

This was in the mid 90s, so thongs were not yet popular, but my mom would wear colorful panties, often lacy in a bikini cut, sometimes string. She did not make a show of walking around like that around company, but would sometimes be caught surprised when friends would show up, eventually not rushing to cover up around a couple of guys, as they were "like family."

Leggings were also popular in those days, and she would also wear those a lot, which could also be transparent in the sunlight as she bent over to do something in the yard. All of my friends noticed her, and their reactions differed. A couple of guys would pretend not to notice, but I would catch them looking. A few would comment on her, which at first pissed me off, but I later accepted.

One guy would openly grab her panties in the basement laundry room and sniff them. All these years later, I have to wonder how oblivious she was and whether she enjoyed putting on a little show.
Old 11-08-2023, 11:47 AM

Thanked 1,828 Times in 122 Posts

My wife and I recently visited a place on the Caribbean side of Mexico. There was a cabina hotel where you had your own little cabin with beds and a shower but there was a communal outdoor kitchen with games and stuff. We had decided to have a low key evening one of the nights and made a basic dinner and were eating at the outdoor dining area.

A group approached. It was a middle aged couple and their college aged daughter. They began fixing their own food and made small talk with us. We came to find out he was an American and his wife and step daughter were from Spain. They now lived in the US and she was attending college. The wife was quite pretty. Maybe 50 years old. Dark tan skin and dark hair. The daughter was an absolute knockout. Despite being fully clothed I could tell she had a spectacular body. Her hair was dyed blonde and she had a beautiful face.

We said good bye and went to bed. The cabins were across the street from a resort on the beach. The resort had an agreement with our hotel for us to use their beach. So we headed over there like we did every late morning. We got our spot and settled in for a day of reading and swimming and tanning. At one point my wife had completely fallen asleep. I noticed maybe a third of the women at the beach were topless. This isn’t the norm in Mexico but where we were staying was very touristy and there were lots of new age hippie types around. So as my wife dozed I was scoping some boobies and enjoying myself.

At one point I saw the family from the night before make their way about 30 feet away from us. I waved to them. The mother and daughter both had sarongs over their swimsuits and I was excited to see how they looked. When they pulled them over their heads I was pleasantly surprised to see they both had on bikini bottoms and nothing more. The wife’s breasts were a bit saggy, probably a C cup but they looked nice. The daughter was as beautiful as I had thought. She had a perfect model body. Her ribs poked through her skin as she removed her sarong over her head and her tits were easily a D Cup. Dark tan nipples. It was all I could do to not stare with my jaw in the sand. They got settled and the mom and daughter went bounding down to the waves. They splashed each other and I watched the daughters tits swaying and bouncing. My wife woke up as they made their way back up.

“Oh. It’s that family from our hotel.”
“Hmm? Oh yeah I guess it is. Hadn’t seen them”
“God she’s got great tits”

I love my wife lol. She kept teasing me about sneaking peeks but saying she couldn’t blame me. We were hungry and she said “let’s go get lunch before you cum in your pants.” Haha.

We had three more days but I never saw the family again. That must’ve been their last day. I know it’s cultural but this guy was American. There’s no way he wasn’t ogling his step daughter. His wife was no slouch but the daughter was an absolute stunner.
Old 01-06-2024, 06:07 AM

Default Update?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RorySub View Post
So after flashing my dad and getting a pretty positive reaction from that, my husband really wanted each of my brothers to get a good look at me naked.
Amazing story! Love how you innocently and playfully teased your dad and brothers! Have you had anymore opportunities to tease them more??

Last edited by Turtle; 01-07-2024 at 06:37 PM. Reason: Full quote edited
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sammy387100 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-07-2024, 05:00 PM

Default More stories?

Anyone have more stories about their wives or girlfriends either currently or in the past that have casual or playful nudity around their brothers or dad at home? Read a lot of great stories on here about exhibitionism, games/dares, pranks, flashing/mooning, joking with each other or just normal routine casual exposures being intentional sometimes as well!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sammy387100 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-08-2024, 06:51 AM

Thanked 3,615 Times in 279 Posts
Default MyCluelessWife

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyCluelessWife View Post
My wife is 26 and pretty open and overshares if asked the right questions. I can’t remember how it came up but I discovered that she was seen fully nude regularly by her younger brother. She mentioned how it would be mostly before/after showers if he was in her room. She would have no problem doing her shower routine while he was present. She never realized it’s not a coincidence he would come to her room after her shower to just hang out and play. He saw her from about 8-12 and she was 18-22.
We'd love to hear more about your wife's shower adventures!

Please figure out a way to bring this topic up again- I wonder if she was testing the waters to see if you'd be upset with her for showing off a little. It's difficult to believe that as a 20-something young woman she really had no idea he'd be eager to see her naked. Perhaps building in a bit of plausible deniability to her story in case you were mad-

Has she shown any exhibitionist tendencies during your relationship? Thanks for sharing a fun story.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to collector5757 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-08-2024, 11:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by collector5757 View Post
We'd love to hear more about your wife's shower adventures!

Please figure out a way to bring this topic up again- I wonder if she was testing the waters to see if you'd be upset with her for showing off a little. It's difficult to believe that as a 20-something young woman she really had no idea he'd be eager to see her naked. Perhaps building in a bit of plausible deniability to her story in case you were mad-

Has she shown any exhibitionist tendencies during your relationship? Thanks for sharing a fun story.
You’d be surprised with how naive she is. I actually was very surprised when she told me, so naturally I was like why would you do that? And she was like do what? And I told her being naked in front of him and she really couldn’t see the issue saying “he’s just a baby” and that “he’s not even thinking like that”. It actually made me very hard that she was so clueless that he was enjoying her.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to MyCluelessWife For This Useful Post:
Old 01-08-2024, 11:42 AM

Thanked 1,792 Times in 89 Posts

I have a lot of similar stories.
My wife is normally very modest, she doesn't wear sexy clothes and is very careful not to show more than necessary. However, when she is with her family she changes her attitude and has no problem undressing. It's not exhibitionism or provocation, she considers it almost natural and she's not embarrassed about showing himself.
An example. Summer we invite in our house a distant aunt of my wife with her husband, two daughters and their respective boyfriends. They arrive early, my wife hasn't changed yet and due to the heat she has no bra and is wearing the very light, transparent, short and low-cut house dress in the photo. My wife welcomes guests without any problems while being so (little) dressed and doesn't change for more than an hour. All the time you can see the panties behind the see-through dress and the breasts through the large armpit holes (side-boob). At a certain point she bends forward and through her neckline they perfectly see her tits and underwear.
In the presence of friends or strangers she would never have done it, but it was OK with her family, even if we mety the uncle only a few times and it was the first time we met the two boyfriends.
Attached Images

Old 01-09-2024, 03:43 AM

Thanked 1,684 Times in 57 Posts
Default Cottage with sauna cabin

A couple of years ago we had a long family weekend. An uncle had rented a couple of cottages suitable for 6-8 people
We shared a cottage along with the aunt I wrote about here and her new boyfriend (my uncle passed away a few years before). As well with another uncle and aunt.

We arrived on friday afternoon and to our surprise the cottage came with a small sauna cabin, located in the bathroom. If we knew we would have brought our large towels with us.
Anyway, my wife loves the sauna and immediatly wanted to try it out. She convinced my aunt to go with her and took the rather small towels that we had packed. After a while my wife and aunt appeared topless holding the towels around their waiste, heading through the livingroom to the semi secluded garden to cool off (it was autumn and rather chilly). Once outdoor they both removed the towels and strolled around fully nude in front of the window giving me and the rest of the family a nice view of their boobs, butts and pussies. My wife has a landing strip, and the pussy of my aunt turned out to be bald.

After some 5-7 minutes they came back inside, not bothering to cover up with the small towels, to shower off and get dressed again. I could tell the boyfriend of my aunt, and my uncle were enjoying the view as much as I did. But the older aunt had a somewhat disaproving look on her face.

My wife confessed that while she isn't a prude. Being naked for more than 5 minutes in full view of people, knowing that she was being checked out, gave her a little thrill. And she reckoned that it was the same for my aunt.
Old 01-10-2024, 02:38 AM

Thanked 5,879 Times in 796 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dongster View Post
A couple of years ago we had a long family weekend. An uncle had rented a couple of cottages suitable for 6-8 people
We shared a cottage along with the aunt I wrote about here and her new boyfriend (my uncle passed away a few years before). As well with another uncle and aunt.

We arrived on friday afternoon and to our surprise the cottage came with a small sauna cabin, located in the bathroom. If we knew we would have brought our large towels with us.
Anyway, my wife loves the sauna and immediatly wanted to try it out. She convinced my aunt to go with her and took the rather small towels that we had packed. After a while my wife and aunt appeared topless holding the towels around their waiste, heading through the livingroom to the semi secluded garden to cool off (it was autumn and rather chilly). Once outdoor they both removed the towels and strolled around fully nude in front of the window giving me and the rest of the family a nice view of their boobs, butts and pussies. My wife has a landing strip, and the pussy of my aunt turned out to be bald.

After some 5-7 minutes they came back inside, not bothering to cover up with the small towels, to shower off and get dressed again. I could tell the boyfriend of my aunt, and my uncle were enjoying the view as much as I did. But the older aunt had a somewhat disaproving look on her face.

My wife confessed that while she isn't a prude. Being naked for more than 5 minutes in full view of people, knowing that she was being checked out, gave her a little thrill. And she reckoned that it was the same for my aunt.
It must have been great seeing your aunt nude again (after seeing her skinny dipping in another you posted earlier). More to add to your memories for later “alone time”.

The boyfriend and other aunt/uncle sure enjoyed seeing both ladies naked. Too bad your nephew wasn’t there again to see like before.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Hornyinde For This Useful Post:

Tags
non fiction, voyeur

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Tumblr 217

2m:25s

07-26-2015
Zacks pt1

3m:52s

02-06-2011
Nurse Pee 024c

1m:58s