photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-18-2023, 01:22 PM

Who have I seen? Or who has seen me? My family was always reserved and never were undressed in front of one another. Now, other family members have been a bit less inhibited. I wasn’t able to drive yet when I went to my cousin’s house for the summer. They had a pool and his mother regularly sunbathed topless. It annoyed my cousin when people were over, but we all loved it because it was the first time I’d seen big tits up close! And they were not only big, but damn near perfect! His mom, my aunt, was probably my first real crush! I spent a lot of time hanging out with her at the pool just to be able to talk to a 1/2 naked woman. Eventually, I got to see her completely naked when she went to change but the door was partially open…and I peeked. Nothing ever happened between us, I never touched her, and it didn’t progress. But it’s one of my favorite memories.
Old 08-19-2023, 06:50 AM

Thanked 1,178 Times in 61 Posts

My girlfriend's mother when my girlfriend had our baby sent pictures to her neighbors.... Pictures of the girl as my son sits on her boob. That supposedly it's adorable. She had previously abandoned it as a baby and is a horrible person. No, it didn't excite me at all. I just wanted her to get out of here already, but at the same time I didn't want to spoil the atmosphere. Women have a totally different approach to their boobs than guys. When they are alone among themselves, their boobs are not so intimate. When a guy shows up, they're uncomfortable, and when a guy is desirable and turns them on by them, the "titty rat race" begins. I sound like some incel, but I have observed this many times in my life.

Once I remembered one event. She was a drug addict at the time, her brother stopped by and I knew he was only doing it to watch if his sister i.e. my girlfriend was doing drugs. He would walk under the door of the room (it was semi-transparent and shitty sliding, a crack so you could see everything) and watch. I promised him that I would take care of her, but he didn't trust me because I was wearing dreadlocks at the time (and I wore them because his sister loved long-haired people), so he thought I was a drug addict.

My girlfriend to scare him away from spying on her rudely pulled off her bra and started standing in the crack of the door. Her brother cringed and yelled that she was calculating. We never returned to that situation after that. I don't remember it well anymore, but then she opened the door, lay down on the bed, and her brother covered his eyes not to see it. I encountered a lot of pathology in my life.

Somehow, as I think about it, the whole thing is embarrassing, not exciting. Of course, I only mean the truth, I could easily come up with an exciting story, but that's not what the non-fiction section is about.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to pokaz_cycki For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2023, 04:52 PM

Continuing the tale of my exhibitionist little sister:

This post is about two separate incidents but they both happened in the presence of my Mum. It was a weeknight, Dad was out at his club and Mum was in the living room watching TV with Angela. I was up in my room when I felt like having a cup of tea. So I went downstairs to make it and see if Mum wanted one.

When I was walking down the hall I noticed that the living room door was propped open in an unusual way, at a 45 degree angle. You couldn't see into the room from the hall but you could just pop your head round the door to see in. What it meant was anyone in the living room wouldn't have any 'prior warning' that someone was about to look into the room. I would discover there was a reason for this. I could hear the TV on and Mum and Angela talking. I stuck my head round the door but before I could even speak my jaw hit the floor.

Here was the scene: Mum was in her armchair in front of the TV. Angela was standing behind the armchair doing some ironing. She was chatting away to Mum while holding the iron up in her right hand, looking at the underside of it as if she was waiting for it to warm up. Nothing wrong with that you might think? Did I mention that Angela was completely naked?

Now I wasn't expecting this so I suddenly blurted out 'Oh shit, sorry!' Angela looked towards me with mock surprise and my Mum just started laughing. Now when I had caught Angela naked before she would immediately cover her breasts with her hands. But this time she had a hot, heavy iron in her right hand! She had to take an extra second or two to set the iron down then cupped her breasts and looked at me while trying to suppress the huge grin on her face.

I stared for as long as I dared to but I didn't want Mum catching me staring so I pulled my head back and said I was going to make some tea. About ten minutes later I brought the tea in. Angela had put her dressing gown on and was now sitting on the settee. Mum said 'I bet you weren't expecting that!' I just laughed nervously and shot a glance towards Angela who was smiling like the cat who got the cream. She just said 'Sorry I thought you were upstairs'. Mum said nothing more about it thankfully. It was a one-off and I never saw Angela doing nude ironing again.

The other incident that occurred in Mum's presence still amazes me due to how brazen Angela was becoming. It happened one evening when again it was just the three of us at home. I was in the living room with Mum watching TV while Angela was in the shower. When she finished she came into the room in just a towel. She had her dressing gown in her hand and made a bit of small talk with Mum. Then she said something I couldn't quite believe: 'Voyageur, Mummy says I can change in here as long as you don't look!'

I was stunned and just mumbled OK, keeping my eyes on the TV until she turned her back to me. Then I glanced back towards her. I don't know what surprised me more, that she was about to drop her towel in front of me or that she had been asking Mum if she could do it!

I watched in disbelief as the towel slid off her body exposing her bare back and ass. Angela was now naked in a room with me and Mum and seemed to be in no hurry to change that. She held her dressing gown up and turned a little towards me giving me a nice side view of her left breast. Then she slowly put the dressing gown on. Before she finished she looked round and saw me staring at her. She just said 'Don't look!' as her beautiful body disappeared from view. Thankfully Mum was so engrossed in the TV she seemed to be unaware of what had just happened.

The nerve of this girl, getting naked for her brother right under her mother's nose! This was also a one-off but Angela had plenty more ideas up her sleeve.

More to come soon.
Old 08-21-2023, 05:01 PM

Now I’m sure you’re all wondering what Angela looked like. Unfortunately most of these events happened in the days before mobile phones had good cameras. If only I had the phone I have now back then!

But I do still have my memories. I found a video on the internet of a girl showering & took a screenshot. She looks a lot like Angela did aged 19/20 when most of these events were happening. Her breasts are VERY similar. In fact I’d nearly swear this was her if I didn’t know otherwise.

As you read my stories look at this picture & imagine getting treated to a view like this on a regular basis. Enjoy!
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_4646.jpeg  
Old 08-21-2023, 08:48 PM

Thanked 3,666 Times in 112 Posts
Default My wife was exposed to my son (her step-son)

One time my wife was inadvertently exposed, spread legs, bare pussy) to my son. Her and I were playing around in the living room. I had gone upstairs to get something and in the meantime he had come downstairs to the living room. My wife thought it was me returning and was laying on the lounger with her legs spread for me. Unfortunately for her, it was my son who wandered in and found her with her legs spread. When she realized it wasn't me she quickly closed her legs. I came back down a minute later and she told me what happened. Attached is a pic of her on the lounger and what he saw.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_0692.jpg  
Old 08-22-2023, 07:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlcupple View Post
One time my wife was inadvertently exposed, spread legs, bare pussy) to my son. Her and I were playing around in the living room. I had gone upstairs to get something and in the meantime he had come downstairs to the living room. My wife thought it was me returning and was laying on the lounger with her legs spread for me. Unfortunately for her, it was my son who wandered in and found her with her legs spread. When she realized it wasn't me she quickly closed her legs. I came back down a minute later and she told me what happened. Attached is a pic of her on the lounger and what he saw.

Wow that is amazing! Has she ever done anything around him before? Will she ever try to tease him later? How did it make you feel?
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mrpager For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2023, 06:46 PM

Thanked 1,415 Times in 75 Posts
Default Does SIL count?

A few years ago now I got to see my sister in law naked.

Up till then I had never fancied her (overweight and acid tounged) but after that experience, my opinion changed.
It happened whilst her family and mine were on holiday together in a rented villa in Spain. This particular day we were all lazing around our pool. My wife and our SIL both in bikinis and her husband and myself laid back on loungers enjoying the sun and a beer or two. My SIL said she would get us some more drinks and made her way inside. After what seemed like ages, I decided to go indoors and give her a hand. Passing their bedroom I could see the door was half opened and I couldn’t help looking in. There to my delight was the SIL changing her swimwear. She was topless and about to lower her panties to the floor. After removing them and standing up straight, she turned round to face where I was standing. The view was great-huge sized tits and the hairiest pussy I had seen in years. She spied me at once and immediately tried to hide titties and pubes with her hands. I played the gentleman and immediately apologised and backed away. I went into our bedroom, shut the door, took down my shorts and masturbated.

Boy, did I enjoy the sight. But no it never happened again. Shame!
Old 09-03-2023, 12:19 PM

Thanked 1,058 Times in 131 Posts

My wife's sister and her husband were in same part of Portugal as us for recent holiday. We see them sometimes but not often so I don't know know them that well. My wife has always been fairly prudish but the family are always talking about sex during family meals etc.

We had a couple of meals and were all getting on well so decided to have a day at the beach. The quieter Portuguese beaches tend to be anything goes with a mix of textile and nude and we tend to mix it up. The thought crossed my mind but I never seriously thought I'd see what I did. Whenever I ask my wife about SILs pubes or anything like that, she just says 'oh we don't talk about that'

So we got to the beach and couldn't see them anywhere so started walk down towards the nudist end. My wife was getting in a panic and started saying she's not going nude as she doesn't want them to see that she's shaved.

Eventually we saw them and they were both in swimwear, which is how we stayed. But after an hour or so, the girls (who'd been chatting away) just got up, took their bikinis off and went for a swim.

Me and BIL looked at each other like it was a dream but then pretty much played it cool until they came out of the water and we could have a good perv.

My wife had nothing to be worried about as SIL was hair free too. It was strange seeing two naked bodies, so similar yet slightly different; one I was so familiar with and one I knew I never could be familiar with, but now etched in my mind. BIL would have been thinking exactly the same thing.

Later on it turned out we'd all done this before just never shared until that moment. I asked why she'd never said SIL was shaved and she said she had no idea they were both bald until that moment.
Old 09-09-2023, 03:54 PM

More on my exhibitionist little sister:

This post is about two separate incidents but they're very similar. Both of them involved Angela taking advantage of my penchant for spying. One Saturday evening our parents were at church and she was getting ready for a shower while I was in the kitchen (she showered a lot). Our shower was in the downstairs bathroom, a tiled enclosure with a large shower curtain across the front. Once you were in with the curtain closed you couldn't be seen.

Angela called out for me to come to the bathroom. As I knew she was about to have a shower I came without hesitation. She was hiding behind the door, explaining that she had already stripped off but had left her shampoo in the upstairs bathroom and could I bring it to her. Suspecting nothing I went up to get it. When I came back down I expected her to be waiting behind the door but there was no-one there and the door was slightly ajar. I heard the sound of the water running so I opened the door a little further and looked into the room.

She was already in the shower but then I noticed that the curtain had only been pulled two-thirds of the way across and there was a large gap to the left hand side of it! I couldn't see her as she was standing behind the curtain but all I had to do was walk a few feet forward and I would be able to peek in at her. My heart was pounding as I got closer.

I peeked in and there she was, soaping up her naked body without a care in the world and looking down towards her feet. I stared for a good five or six seconds watching the suds slide down her glistening body. I held the shampoo out and said 'Here you go' whilst still staring at her. She looked up and did her usual mock surprise, crossing her arms over her chest and told me to set the shampoo on the floor. I did so and she pulled the curtain fully closed so I went to leave the room. As I left she called out 'Thanks!'

I couldn't believe she was thanking me after she knew I had been watching her! At the time I didn't realise this was a set-up, I thought she had just been careless and wasn't expecting me to look in. But that was exactly what she wanted. She knew I was going to look in so she set it up in a way that it would be 'my fault' for seeing her, not her fault for providing the opportunity. She was an expert at creating situations to see her naked where it seemed unintentional on her part. She didn't do this again but it certainly wouldn't be the last time I saw her in the shower.

A similar incident happened a few weeks later but this one showed just how much Angela was enjoying what she was doing. It was Saturday morning and I got up for my usual pee in the upstairs bathroom. Angela was in her room after a shower with the door closed. I was walking down the stairs when I heard her door open and she called out. She said her pink hairbrush was in the kitchen and could I bring it up to her as she wasn't dressed. Again I suspected nothing and went down to get it.

As I was coming back upstairs I noticed her door was slightly open. As I got close enough to look in I had a very nice surprise. She was standing in the middle of the room facing towards me, stark naked with a towel over her head! For a second I thought I saw her peeking out but I quickly dismissed it (I know now she was!)

She started to towel-dry her hair like I had seen her do before, the vigorous movement of her arms making her breasts jiggle up and down delightfully. I knew if I kept quiet I would be able to enjoy the view. I let her continue for about six or seven seconds but thought I better let her know I was there. Of course she did her usual embarrassed reaction and I set the brush on the floor and walked away, happy that I had got another look at her naked body.

About ten minutes later our grandparents arrived for a surprise visit. Mum told me to go up and tell Angela as they wanted to see her. I went up and this time her door was closed, I didn't want to push my luck so I knocked on the door:

Her: 'What!?'
She sounded a bit annoyed at the interruption.
Me: 'Mum says come down, Granny and Grandad are here'
There was a pause.
Her: 'Uhh... ok I'll be down in a minute'

She came down five minutes later, dressed finally. I noticed she was looking a bit 'flushed', her face and neck were glowing red. I was so naive about women back then I thought this was due to embarrassment at being seen naked. But now I'd recognise it as a woman who just had a huge orgasm. It seems she was enjoying the exposure just as much as I was, perhaps even more than I was.

I haven't mentioned this already but of course I was wanking myself silly at getting to see her naked fairly often. It was quite beautiful actually, we were giving each other orgasms without anyone having to touch anyone else. And it was all happening under the roof of our unsuspecting, fairly religious parents. I still can't believe how lucky I was to be a male voyeur living with an attractive teenage female exhibitionist.

More to come soon.
Old 09-19-2023, 07:20 PM

Thanked 1,058 Times in 131 Posts
Default Topless in the garden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearoak View Post
My wife's sister and her husband were in same part of Portugal as us for recent holiday. We see them sometimes but not often so I don't know know them that well. My wife has always been fairly prudish but the family are always talking about sex during family meals etc.
Another unexpected chapter. There's just been a mini heatwave in the UK and it tied in with a visit to wife's hometown. Wife went to see her sister while I went shopping and we met at their house. Got a text to say come round the back and found them tanning topless in the garden. SIL was wearing the tiniest bikini bottoms I've ever seen (not really sure why she was bothering) and wife obviously wasn't prepared so was in her knickers: they had a lot more coverage than her sister's bikini but lacy and totally sheer so I could easily see her bald pussy.

SIL immediately got up to get me a drink. Clearly she'd decided that having seen everything on the beach I was now 'part of the family' and modesty wasn't required. There was no hint of sexuality on her part, but I could barely keep my boner down. There's something different about being on a beach to being in someone's home, I almost suggested we head upstairs for a threesome.

When BIL came home I saw him checking out my wife in her sexy panties. Strange that she was less nude than last time he'd seen her but there was definitely a look of desire in his eyes possibly brought on by the taboo of the underwear.

When some of their friends came round, they both quickly covered up. The thought of it being a family affair only added even more to the enjoyment.

On way home wife made some comment about being glad she had on nice knickers, so she must have had some awareness or desire to impress BIL. At one point they had been talking about getting something and my wife made some innuendo like I'm probably better at grabbing a handful than BIL (even though they have similar figures, my wife's got the bigger boobs and ass).

I'm torn as I want to tell her how incredibly turned on I am by the whole thing, but don't want to ruin the innocence of it all.

Last edited by Turtle; 09-28-2023 at 02:16 AM. Reason: Full quote edited

Tags
non fiction, voyeur

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Black stockings2

1m:37s

09-21-2020
watch23

5m:38s

11-13-2021
Spitroast

1m:25s