uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > ENF - Embarrassed Nude Females
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-04-2014, 02:29 AM

Default More Chris DeJoseph videos

Found some more Chris DeJoseph videos with EUF in them, this time from his "Groovy Movies" series. I think the whole "Groovy Movies" series are supposed to by comedic movies? That are groovy? Eh, it's not important I guess.

One of them I saw a while ago but never bothered to post. It's called "The Price is Nice", a parody of Price is Right I'm assuming. I never watched the whole thing, but I do know that the audience "rebels" in the end and causes a riot. Amidst the chaos, one of the female models gets her dress ripped off, leaving her in lingerie and being somewhat embarrassed. It happens around the 8:40 mark http://youtu.be/IXJ8oFdoa34

This one I watched for the 1st time today. It's called "Herman, Go Home!" and is about some guy trying to get a job and failing at everything. One of his jobs was being a butler for some rich woman. As she comes in, he tries to help her take her jacket off, but ends up taking off not only the jacket, but her dress. She's then left in her "bra" (the closest thing I could think of) and a half slip. She's somewhat embarrassed, slaps him, and then runs off. It happens around the 4:20 mark http://youtu.be/JCJOS4M3QMk

Not sure what other "Groovy Movies" have stripping/EUF moments in them. Feel free to look them up and share if you find anything. Happy searching!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to improvguy For This Useful Post:
Old 12-05-2014, 01:01 AM

Thanked 1,976 Times in 190 Posts
Default Even more ChrisDeJoseph

Here's a nice little EUF from a different ChrisDeJoseph series called "Friday Night Frights". Girl has her skirt ripped off by a...um..."monster" at 5:21. Nice reaction. Now that I know the groovy movies and friday night frights have euf moments in them I'll probably do some searching and post any more I find.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4rETzmyFuU
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Alcahuete For This Useful Post:
Old 12-05-2014, 01:07 AM

Thanked 1,976 Times in 190 Posts

Another Friday Night Frights vid, another weird low-budget monster rips off a girls skirt. Very nice euf reaction at 17:09.

hxxps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9JlBxzoWCs&list=UURt_CPNO8u-Ooc-lALR-l1w

Last edited by spacecake; 05-05-2022 at 03:31 PM.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Alcahuete For This Useful Post:
Old 12-08-2014, 01:46 AM

Default Leap Year EUF

An EUF scene from the romantic comedy "Leap Year" starring Amy Adams. In the movie, Amy wants to force her fiance to marry her because of some Irish tradition that makes it impossible for a man to refuse a marriage proposal if he's proposed to on a leap day. She wants to travel to Dublin but is forced to land somewhere else due to the weather and stays at a local inn, where she asks the innkeeper to drive her to Dublin. Although the innkeeper initially refuses, he eventually changes his mind and hilarity ensues. You know, typical romantic comedy stuff.

In the scene, Amy is changing when the innkeeper unexpectedly enters her room to tell her that he'll drive her to Dublin. She's only in her underwear and instinctively covers herself, first just with her hands, and then with her robe. After agreeing to go, he leaves so she can get ready. As she resumes changing, he immediately comes back into the room, causing her to throw the robe back in front of her.

Really good EUF scene. I love EUF scenes where women are only covering themselves with their hands. I do wish we got to see her cover the lower half of her as body as well as the top half though. I also like that after he leaves, she thinks she's safe, only for him to come back immediately and she has that embarrassed reaction again. The clip can be seen here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZY9i9-hoQM
Attached Thumbnails
LeapYear-DVD_0622.jpg   LeapYear-DVD_0627.jpg  

LeapYear-DVD_0628.jpg   LeapYear-DVD_0629.jpg  

LeapYear-DVD_0630.jpg  

Last edited by improvguy; 12-08-2014 at 01:51 AM.
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to improvguy For This Useful Post:
Old 12-08-2014, 02:07 AM

Default Yoplait Ad

Not exactly EUF, but it has elements of it. It starts with a woman coming out of changing room at a beach/pier. She doesn't want to be seen in her bikini though, so she carries an inflatable raft to cover herself (at least from the camera). Towards the end of the ad, the raft is losing air. Once it completely deflates, it drops, revealing that she's wearing an itsy-bitsy, teenie-weenie, yellow polka-dot bikini like the one in the song, which is also playing during the ad. Then the woman realizes that she doesn't need to cover her body since she looks good, due to eating Yoplait Yogurt of course.

Kinda disappointing that she's only wearing a bikini and not underwear (which would be a lot hotter in my opinion), as well as the fact that she's not embarrassed by the end. But I do like that for a majority of it, she's embarrassed to be seen in the bikini and is trying desperately to cover herself. The ad can be seen here http://youtu.be/ul_ZSOOUENI
Old 12-08-2014, 02:25 AM

Default Shameless EUF

A modern classic EUF scene from the show "Shameless." Welsh model Imogen Thomas made a cameo as herself in an episode, where one of the characters was claiming he had psychic powers or something and tried to prove it to his friends by ripping her dress off. As she crosses the street towards them, it finally works and her dress flies off, leaving her in her purple bra and panties and stockings. Upon realizing her state of undress, she covers herself and sidesteps away. http://youtu.be/jSBZYdU0b4c

As I said in a previous post, loved that she was covering herself with only her hands. I also liked that she was sidestepping her way off screen. I think most EUF women turn when they try to run away, so we don't get to see as much of them in their underwear. Here, we get to see her from the front for the entire scene, so maximum coverage of her in her underwear and trying to cover up. Also, sidestepping to escape is much slower than running away, so we get to see her for a bit longer, even though the scene itself was still short. Kinda makes me wish there were more EUF scenes where the woman tries to sidestep off screen instead of just running away.
Old 12-09-2014, 08:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by improvguy View Post
A modern classic EUF scene from the show "Shameless." Welsh model Imogen Thomas made a cameo as herself in an episode, where one of the characters was claiming he had psychic powers or something and tried to prove it to his friends by ripping her dress off. As she crosses the street towards them, it finally works and her dress flies off, leaving her in her purple bra and panties and stockings. Upon realizing her state of undress, she covers herself and sidesteps away. http://youtu.be/jSBZYdU0b4c

As I said in a previous post, loved that she was covering herself with only her hands. I also liked that she was sidestepping her way off screen. I think most EUF women turn when they try to run away, so we don't get to see as much of them in their underwear. Here, we get to see her from the front for the entire scene, so maximum coverage of her in her underwear and trying to cover up. Also, sidestepping to escape is much slower than running away, so we get to see her for a bit longer, even though the scene itself was still short. Kinda makes me wish there were more EUF scenes where the woman tries to sidestep off screen instead of just running away.
I do love this, and sidestepping has its merits, but running away also nets us a butt shot in the panties, so both have their selling points.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MisterUnderwear For This Useful Post:
Old 12-10-2014, 12:41 AM

Default Animal House's Babs Jansen

Perhaps one of the greatest EUF scenes in history, who can forget when Babs Jansen gets stripped in Animal House? I'm not going to really talk about it because I think we all know why this scene is great. Great underwear, great embarrassed reaction, great attempts at covering up. Only complaint I think anyone would have is that it's too short! But then again, what EUF scene isn't too short, am I right? You can watch it here http://youtu.be/XmVtjaTHinE Also have a bunch of pictures from various sites.
Attached Thumbnails
000004320.jpg   151803000.jpg  

IMG_0581.JPG   mont1.jpg  

MS_AnimalHouse_01.jpg   tumblr_lt6ci6h89v1r19kyso1_1280.jpg  

Old 12-10-2014, 07:48 PM

Default Flash EUF

An EUF scene from that new Flash (the DC superhero) show on the CW. Not a lot of context here, but I'm guessing he's carrying this girl named Felicity into their lab/headquarters, and since her shirt wasn't meant to withstand super speeds, it catches fire, causing her to take it off. She then notices two other people there, so she covers herself with her hands and then her bag before getting a sweatshirt. http://youtu.be/spzNH-dcVHE
Old 12-12-2014, 02:51 AM

Default The Comebacks EUF

Short EUF scene in the parody sports movie, The Comebacks. In what I think was supposed to be a parody of the Janet Jackson Super Bowl incident, an "All-American Family" are doing a musical number (and by that, I mean just the mom and dad since the daughter and son are just sitting on the couch for the whole scene). Then the dad rips off the mom's clothes for no reason, leaving her in lingerie. At first, the mom (who's played by Stacy Keibler by the way) is shocked and covers up, but then starts doing a short dance. Here's the scene, starting right before she gets stripped http://youtu.be/caX5cWV1QEA
Attached Thumbnails
normal_06~32.jpg   normal_07~31.jpg  

normal_08~25.jpg   normal_09~20.jpg  

normal_10~29.jpg  

Tags
embarrased, euf

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
one4

3m:03s

05-13-2017
azn 343

2m:22s