uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-01-2022, 08:39 AM

Smile Family exposures

is an extremely nice experience! We enjoy it since we have married 40 years ago.
We, my japanese wife, me, our three daughters and my mother in law. Meanwhile we are in our late sixties, but still love the pleasures of life.

My wife studied in Europe, where we meet first. As we started to date, one day in a very hot summer, I invited her to go to a big river to swim. It was a declared clothing optional beach! My shy girlfriend was not really excited, but took of her clothes and covered most of her body with a towel. Later I could discuss here into swinging some rounds before we left for her apartment. On the same afternoon we had great sex.

The other day she asked me. why I was so excited last evening? I told her, that I had enjoyed the many ayes on her on the nude beach, and I would love to go there again with her. We tried it sometimes, bat she could not really relax in front of strange people.

Then we decided to marry and may be live in Japan.

After our decision to marry, she changed. I asked her if she would shave her body hair, if I would do it as well! She loved and said, to show more from our bodies, which I recommended with a smile. Than she told me an interesting story. She said, she is not shy in case of being nude, but she feels not good white unknown people. Than she said, while she was younger she always went to hot tubs with her mother, which is very common in Japan. To be naked in front of family members would be very ok for her.

Months later, we got married with her parents visiting.
Her father, a businessman hat to go back to Japan some days later, but MIL stayed for an other week to enjoy some sightseeing.

There was a lot of laughter and joy. And often my MIL mentioned how happy she is to have her daughter loved be me.

On the third afternoon, when we all came home to our apartment and while MIL was writing some greeting cards we went to the bathroom to take a shower. Finished my wife said and now it is your turn. We had not prepared any clothes but only one towel. You wanted me to be nude in front of other people, isn‘t it. She opened the door and took my hand, leading me directly to the living room.

Mom, this is my husband and we usually stay naked after having a shower! Would you mind?

My MIL took a very slow look from my head to toe and back again. My wife stood now near me with lightly open legs. My MIL said, oh you both shave your pubic hair. Very nice. I was surprised and enjoyed the situation very much. Than MIL left for shower too.

Are you crazy I asked my wife. And because you told your mother, we stay naked after shower, we have to stay so, isn’t it. She had a great smile on her face, and while making us a drink, she told me, her mother was always open to her, but did never show herself totally nude to other people, even in a hot spring, because she had no body hair ever. She was ashamed and this is the reason, while she wanted to show her our totally shaved bodies.

Minuit later the bathroom door opened and MIL came out in her birthday suits. My wife gave her a hug and a drink.
And you don’t want to give me a hug, she said with a great smile. I did still with an unbelievable face my wife told me later. My MIL is a little taler than my wife and has bigger breasts, still in good shape. My wife took both hands of her mother and held them above her head. Look she has not a single hair on here armpits. You would love this smooth skin!
She had a nice body but I could not move my eyes from her pubic. She had full smooth fleshy labia, a closed slit fascinating me totally. I got a very hard penis. My wife said look, how he likes your body. Than we sat down and enjoyed our drinks.

MIL told me, that it is first time she could see a penis of a foreigner and she is happy with her daughter. I was sitting there in front of my MIL with my everlasting powder and my wife was sitting with legs wide open. Than she took her clitoris between her fingers and explained that her mother went to a physician to aske him, if this is normal size. She really was concerned about the big clit of her daughter. The reason for this visit of the physician was the smal clit from my MIL. She has big author labia but very small cute inner labia and clit, as I could see a little later.

Now I knew, what kind of exhibitionist my wife was! She felt extremely comfortable nude with her family, but not with other people.

I could not imagine jet, what live in Japan would teach us later, but I was very excited.
Old 04-28-2022, 08:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyCat View Post
Surprised I didn't get any replies to that story. Here's a screenshot in case you didn't believe me.

Do any dads out there have advice on how I can encourage this, and get to a point where I can casually send him nudes all the time?
Its good , that you try to make your parents more sexual podotive. I think its would be hard, but you will win))
Just start to be at home naked more often in front of them
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Roman_88 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-30-2022, 04:19 AM

Thanked 1,067 Times in 94 Posts
Default return visit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sails View Post
Nothing too exciting but I still find it hot. Years back the first time I met my PIL (8 hour flight away) they sat me down with a bunch of photo albums, doing the whole photo album thing.

It was pretty tedious but there were some shots of the MIL in a bikini when she was younger. Some topless covered ones and one with a hint of a nipple. She was petite, small chested and fit. She was quite the looker and the only exciting part about the first album. (A small part of a big album)

Second album was the kids growing up and full of that kind of thing. At this point I was ready to fall asleep as even asking a question would lead to a long story about the photo.

The 3rd album was young adults and lots of vacation pictures. Mexico, France, Thailand and other places, lots of the MIL and wife in a bikini. Then wham. My wife is sunbathing topless at a resort pool in a photo.
Her nipples were very dark and there were no tan lines at all. She must've had her tits out for ages as I've never seen her nipples so dark, her boobs also looked slightly different.

I was shocked that they had that in there but then I came across the MIL topless too. I wanted to stay and look longer but the FIL was breathing down my neck explaining things. I came across a few more topless ones of both my wife and MIL. He said nothing about the topless pics.

Years later the albums are still there. I really should try and snap some pictures of the photos next time I'm there. I'm due to visit in 2 months.
Did you ever return and snap some pictures? And if so, would you feel comfortable posting them here?
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to dkuk8166 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-01-2022, 08:37 AM

Default Work with MIL

Many years ago my wife and I lived with my MIL on her small farm. She lived alone and worked the farm. My wife worked in the next small town and sometimes shifted mornings and afternoons. I helped my MIL on the farm every day from morning to night and a very close bond developed between us. We did every job together. After work she showered in the farm's large bathroom. Here was a double shower separated by shower curtains. I often went in first then she. Since only a small window was installed, a light was always on in the back. Once I noticed when she was showering and the door was open that her shilouette was clearly visible and showed all curves.

I stopped for a moment and enjoyed it for a few minutes. When she was done I moved on. Again and again the door opened and I used the view.
I wasn't sure if she did it on purpose. Doesn't matter.
One afternoon we had problems with the tractor and we had to grease the front axle. Of course she lay under the axle and greased the bearings and I gave her the tools. Of course fat also dripped down on her. In the evening she noticed where the fat was, even on her face and shoulders.

After work she went to shower again and had opened the door. Of course I stood to watch again. This time there was a feeding tub in my way that I didn't notice and bumped into it. Immediately she heard the noise and asked: are you there? she caught me I answered and said yes. Then she said: then come in and scrub my shoulders and back, all full of grease! Wow I thought immediately and thought about how to do it. Since I haven't showered yet, I stripped down to my boxers and pushed the curtain aside. Her back was to me and I saw her scrubbing herself. Of course I was now unsure because we were never completely naked. In our underwear we often met in the house or bathed together in our underwear at the pond. Now she gave me the scrubber over her shoulder and the soap and I soaped her back and shoulders and started scrubbing her. As I scrubbed her shoulders she half turned towards me and I could see her ample breasts and nipples. Then she raised her arm and looked into my eyes. I got nervous and noticed a bump slowly forming in my boxers. I was glad I left it on. Then, looking further down, I noticed that she had partially shaved her bush because at the pond I could still see the full bush through the wet panties. When she was done she pushed the curtain aside and went out to the towel. She said: should I take your boxers with me? So I took them off and threw them in her hand. She drew the curtains and I could hear her humming as she dried herself. Now I soaped myself vigorously and got a hard penis. Now it occurred to me how she can now see me as a shilouette.

For the next few days, she always left the door open. Even when I was in the shower I left the door open. I often noticed that she was watching me.
Our relationship became more and more intense.
Old 05-01-2022, 09:44 AM

Thanked 4,167 Times in 366 Posts
Default Wow

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueman2021 View Post
Many years ago my wife and I lived with my MIL on her small farm. She lived alone and worked the farm. My wife worked in the next small town and sometimes shifted mornings and afternoons. I helped my MIL on the farm every day from morning to night and a very close bond developed between us. We did every job together. After work she showered in the farm's large bathroom. Here was a double shower separated by shower curtains. I often went in first then she. Since only a small window was installed, a light was always on in the back. Once I noticed when she was showering and the door was open that her shilouette was clearly visible and showed all curves.

I stopped for a moment and enjoyed it for a few minutes. When she was done I moved on. Again and again the door opened and I used the view.
I wasn't sure if she did it on purpose. Doesn't matter.
One afternoon we had problems with the tractor and we had to grease the front axle. Of course she lay under the axle and greased the bearings and I gave her the tools. Of course fat also dripped down on her. In the evening she noticed where the fat was, even on her face and shoulders.

After work she went to shower again and had opened the door. Of course I stood to watch again. This time there was a feeding tub in my way that I didn't notice and bumped into it. Immediately she heard the noise and asked: are you there? she caught me I answered and said yes. Then she said: then come in and scrub my shoulders and back, all full of grease! Wow I thought immediately and thought about how to do it. Since I haven't showered yet, I stripped down to my boxers and pushed the curtain aside. Her back was to me and I saw her scrubbing herself. Of course I was now unsure because we were never completely naked. In our underwear we often met in the house or bathed together in our underwear at the pond. Now she gave me the scrubber over her shoulder and the soap and I soaped her back and shoulders and started scrubbing her. As I scrubbed her shoulders she half turned towards me and I could see her ample breasts and nipples. Then she raised her arm and looked into my eyes. I got nervous and noticed a bump slowly forming in my boxers. I was glad I left it on. Then, looking further down, I noticed that she had partially shaved her bush because at the pond I could still see the full bush through the wet panties. When she was done she pushed the curtain aside and went out to the towel. She said: should I take your boxers with me? So I took them off and threw them in her hand. She drew the curtains and I could hear her humming as she dried herself. Now I soaped myself vigorously and got a hard penis. Now it occurred to me how she can now see me as a shilouette.

For the next few days, she always left the door open. Even when I was in the shower I left the door open. I often noticed that she was watching me.
Our relationship became more and more intense.
I would love to hear more about your MIL.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to crazyhorse91 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-01-2022, 10:28 AM

Default Work with MIL Part 2

In the next few weeks, the summer was hotter and drier than it had been for a long time.
My MIL and I had a lot of field and meadow work. In order not to be too exposed to the midday heat, our work began at 5 am.
For lunch she had delicious salads and bread, sometimes with beer or wine. We had found a place where we drove every lunchtime.
It was nicely shaded under the trees. We had blankets on the tractor and after eating we lay down to rest for a while. Of course, as always, she wore dungarees with a t-shirt underneath and always a bikini top underneath. As soon as the sun began to burn, she took off her shirt. After eating, she rolled aside the straps of her dungarees and lay down on the blanket. If there was still a lot of work ahead of us, the break was short. But that day most of it was done. So we lay on our blankets and enjoyed the quiet. After about an hour she got up and laid the blanket more in the sun. I pretended to sleep and watched what she would do now.

She had sun oil with her and creamed her upper body. The upper part stayed on. for now. Then she unbuttoned the dungarees and took them off. In the panties she was now in the sun and top.
As she lay on her back, her breasts bulged out of the bikini. She noticed that the top seemed to bother her, so she took it off.
Wow what a view! I've never been allowed to see her like this. Of course I kept sleeping. Now she creamed her breasts with suntan oil.

But after a while she rolled over on her stomach. The sun was definitely burning on her back and she didn't want to get sunburnt. So she called me if I could cream her back. I immediately jumped up and had the suntan oil given to me. I rubbed her back with both hands. Almost accidentally, my hands touched the sides of her breasts and my hands slowly stroked them up and down. To cream her back all over, I lifted her panties slightly.
Then I continued on her thighs and calves. She allowed it completely and I think she even enjoyed it.

When I was done with that, I sat down again and waited to see what happened next. After a long time she turned onto her back and must have forgotten that she was topless.
Since I was sitting behind her, she didn't notice me right away.
Then she grabbed her dungarees and slipped on, pulled up the straps and stood up. She put the bikini part in her pocket. So we packed our things and decided to go home.

She always drove the tractor and I sat on the side in the frame. Of course, since the dirt roads were very uneven, I had the best view of the jumping tits.
Old 05-01-2022, 12:10 PM

Thanked 4,167 Times in 366 Posts

More please, my wife's mother died when she was a baby. I love MIL stories.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to crazyhorse91 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2022, 07:11 AM

Default Work with MIL Part 3

On Fridays we drove fresh eggs to the customers, before that, after collecting, checking, sorting and packing, the cartons were loaded into the van. MIL's customers were close to our small town. The tour always lasted the whole morning and then we went to Burger King to eat delicious hamburgers.

From time to time she made a little shop spree and looked what was new to wear. I was allowed to accompany her to advise what would suit her. Unfortunately, there wasn't a large selection of shops, so we went to the first ones in town.
She strolled past the window displays and stopped at a clothes rack. There were light summer dresses here. She decided on 2 pieces and looked for the changing room. When she was wearing the first one, she came out from behind the curtain and showed herself to me.
It didn't suit her type so she put on the other one. I didn't like that about her either. Back to the rack and keep looking. Now 2 more in the selection and back to the changing cabin.
Again she came out and at the 2nd dress I gave my thumbs up and nodded. It looks great on her. She went to the big mirror and turned several times. She also liked it very much. It was a light sleeveless dress with a continuous button placket in the front and in a shade of yellow with orange patterns. Then she realized that it let her black underwear show through. I told her to look for red underwear. So she went to the laundry department and found what she was looking for, went back to the cabin and changed. She came out and went back to the mirror. It was much better and she liked it more and asked for my opinion. Does the panty have to be so high? I asked her - and she smiled and said: MEN.

So she went back to the other department and came back with 2 smaller pieces, held it up for me and waited for my opinion. I gave thumbs up and she disappeared into the cabin.
She came out and smiled. She had the dress unbuttoned far up at the front and lifted the hems left and right to the side.
Wow she looked stunning in it. You could see her well-formed thighs and I said she needs a red garter on one leg and slightly higher open shoes, also in red.
She definitely has the right ones at home. But she found the garter and tied it to the thigh. Again she opened the dress and turned several times in it. Then she went into the cabin and got her other things, went to the register and had the other clothes packed. She wants to go home like this.

On the way to the parking lot she asked me if you can still see through my underwear. But now that she was red and small, she didn't notice it anymore, so she was satisfied and said. you know at my age
Then I started laughing...

She was only in her prime shortly before 50. On the way she was in a very good mood and when we got home she disappeared into her bedroom. After 1 hour she came back and had her red shoes on, they were open at the front and it showed red painted toenails. That day she stayed that way. When my wife came home, she no longer recognized her mother! What happened to you she asked. The answer was that she wanted to get out of her dungarees again and had a good shopping advisor. When my wife then discovered the garter she said: you had a very good advisor and smiled at me. The two talked for a while and I sat a little apart and read the newspaper. When MIL asked my wife if she could wear the dress without a bra and got the answer, try it, the dress is gathered under your breasts and will fill out the dress nicely around your breasts.

Days later, the neighbor has announced that he will be there in the evening. There is something to discuss about the fence in the field.
The working day was like always and after that she had a shower and then she changed her clothes. She appeared in her new dress just like days before!
Do you want to charm the neighbor? Oh no she said. Simply that way.
Then she told me that the neighbor was very pushy years ago. When she kissed him once, she felt his hands all over her and had to reject him. He's not for her.
In the evening the neighbor came and they talked about the problem. When I wanted to leave she stopped me, I absolutely have to stay. So I stayed and listened to them. I noticed how he stared at MIL his eyes stayed on her legs. She had crossed her legs and since the dress was quite unbuttoned, she also showed her garter. He probably also noticed that she wasn't wearing a bra. Just as I noticed and she looked adorable in it!
Old 05-10-2022, 04:56 PM

Default Wife's cousin stayed with us - several exposures

My wife has a large family and they are spread out in different states. One particular cousin I had never met but only talked with on the phone. She is 10 years younger than my wife (20 at the time) and my wife decided to invite her to our lake house for a week during the summer while she was off from college. I didn't think much of it but having seen pictures of her I wasn't opposed to a house guest. She was on the college soccer team and into sports and fitness and from my conversations with her, was very personable. So, we made the plans.

The day she flew in, my wife and I went to pick her up at the airport. When we met her picking up her luggage, I was stunned to see such a pretty girl. She was about 5'5" with blonde hair and an obviously toned body from the somewhat tight white dress she was wearing. She gave my wife and me a big hug and told us how excited she was to hang out with us for the next week. While we waited for her luggage, my mind started to wander and think about how lucky I was to have a gorgeous 20 year old in my house for a week.

We walked her to the car and I helped load her bags. We offered her the front seat but she insisted that the back seat was fine for the 30 minute drive back to our house. We started conversation and I was looking in the rearview mirror. Her legs were crossed but I couldn't help imagining what panties might be under her dress.

About 15 minutes in I noticed she had changed positions and was now sitting legs uncrossed daydreaming looking out the window. Between her toned thigh gap I could make out a white triangle of panty with bright red hearts. After about 30 seconds of glancing attempting for my wife not to notice, she recrossed her legs. It was then though, that I got the biggest thrill. As she recrossed her legs she lifted her dress to re-adjust and I saw all the way up to her toned stomach. I could make out the words "PINK" on the underwear waistband before she pulled her dress back down and sat like a lady the rest of the ride.

This was just the beginning of the small thrills I would have for the week.

I am happy to tell more of them, just let me know. Also, message me if you have specific questions. I do have a couple pics from her facebook... mostly of her doing sporty things.

Last edited by JTP12; 05-10-2022 at 05:11 PM.
Old 05-10-2022, 05:01 PM

Thanked 3,322 Times in 393 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTP12 View Post
I am happy to tell more of them, just let me know.
Please do!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to eviltwin For This Useful Post:

Tags
non fiction, voyeur

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
ΚΑYΛΟ ;ΦΟΙ]

5m:47s

03-15-2009
Ashely is Absolutely Gorgeous

3m:41s

02-13-2021
487F4CB