Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-08-2017, 04:20 AM

Thanked 14,679 Times in 408 Posts
Default Rehearsals

Most rehearsals were done wearing some kind of costume but on the occasion of that photograph we were experimenting with the reflective value of silver foil for the lighting effect. It was not a success and we abandoned it quite soon after that picture was taken.

It was, however, important that when I was lifted the lifter had his hands on bare buttock and not clothing because of the danger of catching his hands in the garment or slipping. Because of this I often wore high leg costumes or nothing at all.
Attached Thumbnails
bathing cos 001.jpg   10 November 2008 (17).jpg  

Old 11-08-2017, 05:26 PM

Thanked 3,826 Times in 315 Posts
Default Salome

I know that cameras were frowned upon at your shows, but could you post a few more pics of you as Salome, if you are have them and are comfortable with specific requests? The third picture in post #34 is great.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jimmybob69 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-09-2017, 06:39 AM

Default Looking

I am not sure if I have any. Remember whilst the pictures were of me they were the property of the photographer.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Plumbus For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2017, 08:42 AM

Thanked 2,934 Times in 378 Posts

Plumbus: Stunning photos! Thanks for sharing them and the backstories - makes the photos even better. You remind me of Jenny Agutter.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Omega88 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2017, 08:51 AM

Thanked 2,934 Times in 378 Posts

A few years ago my wife told me she had posed as a nude life model while in college for an art class. She was not taking the class, apparently just thought it would be fun to do. Do not recall how the subject came up as was so gobsmacked, as the Brits say. She rarely tells any stories from her past and have not been able to pry out any other details. She claims she does not remember what poses she held, or how many people were in the class or what any of the artwork looked like after she had posed, but I find that hard to believe. Granted it was a long time ago but does not seem like things one would forget. Have tried to get her to do it again at a local art guild but she says no, or maybe which means no, at least for now...
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Omega88 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2017, 02:19 PM

Smile Regrets

It is a shame to let such an experience go without having some kind of record of it. Try to persuade her to pose again or at the very least allow you to photograph her. This enables her to keep those fond memories close to her and you because it is, from my experience, a comfort in my advancing years.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Plumbus For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2017, 06:12 PM

Thanked 14,194 Times in 663 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega88 View Post
A few years ago my wife told me she had posed as a nude life model while in college for an art class. She was not taking the class, apparently just thought it would be fun to do. Do not recall how the subject came up as was so gobsmacked, as the Brits say. She rarely tells any stories from her past and have not been able to pry out any other details. She claims she does not remember what poses she held, or how many people were in the class or what any of the artwork looked like after she had posed, but I find that hard to believe. Granted it was a long time ago but does not seem like things one would forget. Have tried to get her to do it again at a local art guild but she says no, or maybe which means no, at least for now...
Did she do it the one time or was it a on going thing she done . maybe she have second thoughts when doing it and couldn't back out, what some times looks like a laugh it is not when you do it ,

I think it takes a lot of nerve to pose nude in front of people , when you look at some of the girls faces that do the world naked bike ride or pose for spencer t, its as if they are saying o god why did I do this . some do it for a dare some come back year after year .
Maybe after the first time posing nude the second time is less of a unknown and it comes a naturel thing to do.

The accounts in this thread give a great in sight into the life of a nice lady's life posing as a nude model and the photos are a memory to look back on and we are lucky that they are shared with us .
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jackpiker For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2017, 07:30 PM

Default Stage

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmybob69 View Post
I know that cameras were frowned upon at your shows, but could you post a few more pics of you as Salome, if you are have them and are comfortable with specific requests? The third picture in post #34 is great.
I have found a few more pictures that were taken at the time. Not during performances but on stage for one show or another. I hope that you like them as they bring back happy memories for me.
Attached Thumbnails
trans 038.jpg   trans 045.jpg  

egyptian cotton 81.jpg   reclining 79e.jpg  

Old 11-10-2017, 10:22 PM

Default I agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plumbus View Post
It is a shame to let such an experience go without having some kind of record of it. Try to persuade her to pose again or at the very least allow you to photograph her. This enables her to keep those fond memories close to her and you because it is, from my experience, a comfort in my advancing years.
I fully agree.

For years I have asked my wife to join me at Sandy Hook beach or to let me take a few pictures with no success. Well, I got a few when she was putting on makeup and doing her hair on a cruise we went on.

Now we are in our 60's there is nothing to look back on. Sure we took the kids on vacations and all that, but there is no special things that we did when we were "young and beautiful".

Too many couples live their lives without making memories and then when the kids are gone they have lost the connection and have to work to get it back.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jimmybob69 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2017, 10:35 PM

Default I love them all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plumbus View Post
I have found a few more pictures that were taken at the time. Not during performances but on stage for one show or another. I hope that you like them as they bring back happy memories for me.
This is my favorite thread on the site. I love your stories and pictures. Since my first time on the nude beach I have thought many times about how one becomes a nude model because I would like to try it. I don't know if anyone is looking for a 60 something nude model, but I have thought about it.

But anyway, I truly enjoy reading your posts and looking your pictures and I am looking forward to more in the future.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jimmybob69 For This Useful Post:

Tags
bold, explicit, nude, posing, spread

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
couple66

1m:15s

08-29-2018
cg reach

2m:50s

02-27-2017
unknown australias next model

0m:31s