uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-05-2020, 04:06 AM

Default precum means a bit cock

After some mutual masturbation in her bedroom we 69ed in bed. It had been a warm day and S23 (a dumpy pig faced woman) had been wearing a dress earlier on that showed off her boobs and cleavage. As my hard cock was thrusting in her moist sucking mouth and whilst I buried my tongue in her 'VAG' (as she sometimes called it ). I imaged the perfect body of N20 in a series of pretty figure hugging dresses whilst I had wined and dined two summers previous .

May be I dwelt too long on imagining my slim Russian woman in those sexy dresses or perhaps it was just that I couldn't cum on demand but S23 had sussed out that I was nearly at crisis point and that I was about to cum in her mouth.

The grip of her mouth around my cock tightened so that I could no longer thrust back and forth. Perhaps as a subliminal reaction and hatred of cum but her hold around me column was now a lot harder the soft lips had been replaced by a sharpness of her teeth and I withdrew quickly before she bit me (either by accident or planning)

Although I didn't discharge fully in her, I think she finally got a taste of my precum. Her reaction as she left the bed spoke volumes she didn't say anything but there was a little tutting.

This confirmed that cum and her did not mix and that she needed a lesson in manners by way of a face glaze.
Old 01-05-2020, 04:21 AM

Default Her "DIRTY DOG" was nearly hit

Whilst at my house after another session of prodding her and making her sequel with joy, I had as usual held back as I wanted to cum on her now feeble limp body. I withdrew and I hover over her naked body . My knees either side of her so as to pin her torso, she could not and was not going to move far. She could only wiggle underneath me.

As I tugged my tool above her, she was complaining and said I could 'cum on her tits if I must' she was freighted and said she would hit me if I came on her face. She put a pillow over her head so that this was not a target and then allowed me to wank furiously. An anonymous pair of tits is good cum fodder but I now wanted to see the full theatrics of this cum hater so I moved the pillow. She was going to watch me cum all over her and glaze her sacred body with jets of my hot cleansing lotion.

I tugged harder and harder and deposited a moderate amount on her average size breasts (I've had bigger and smaller, but that's for another thread). She thought the amount I'd dropped was a lot and complained about the smell before calling me a "DIRTY DOG" or something. She even jokenly said that her husband must have left her as he wanted a woman who would swallow cum. (I know where he's coming from)

But I wasn't quiet finished, I knew that there was a small reserve, still left in my cannon, I kept jerking and a few spurts went upwards and hit the well of her neck. Bingo she now had a pearl necklace, I was nearly there in hitting the primary target of her face but also nearly spent and out of ammo. With one last effort I tugged to the last and one small final dropped I manged to milk out. Perhaps due to its size it travelled further and hit her forehead above her left eyebrow. It was a small amount of jizz perhaps the size of a few grains of rice. So enough for a facial but not enough that she didn't notice this small amount higher but just focused on her freshly gifted "pearl necklace" Finally I had cum on her face and the theatre and moaning she made with it was worth it, but this was just act one of my actress GF.

She was complaining that she wanted it wiping up. I did think for a minute to use her knickers but wanted my love juices to linger on her for longer so went down stairs to get some tissues. I could hear her screaming "it's horrid" and,"hurry up".

I took my time (I even briefly looked on Facebook) and then I returned with a huge roll of kitchen towel the first thing I did was wipe the window which had built up condensation due to our earlier steamy session. These actions of mine of courses were to the accompaniment of her moaning and clearly not appreciating the tasks associated with keeping a house in good order.

Once the house keeping was completed, I then reluctantly handing her a small piece of towel whilst I retained the larger roll, I looked at her and she had a face of thunder. In an effort to help her I did consider smearing and massaging my man goo all over her breasts, but she was clearly in a hurry and wanted my love lotion off her. So I took a large bit from the roll and smudged it all up and pushed the moist kitchen towel towards her nipples. She focused in the well of her throat were she clumsily sponged up the thoughtful pearl necklace she now had

With the excess drops all gone from her breasts and neck, she now rushed down stairs and got in the shower. As she left I noticed the small bead of cum was still on her forehead and pleasingly she had not yet spotted.

The stupid cow deserved that small drop on her forehead to linger on her, call it reward for her theatrics and fuss she had made.

So unlike N20 I had not been hit but I think the threats from S23 were higher and her hatred of a man's love juices excelled my former lover

One thing she had revealed of great importance was that she had fallen out with her husband over cum and this might be the nature of my exit too.

Last edited by WalterBlog; 01-05-2020 at 04:25 AM.
Old 01-05-2020, 04:38 AM

Default A blindfold game

A week later again at my house , we played a game where I tied her up and blindfoled her. Once bound up, I licked her slot to get her aroused and moist and then her rubbed her nipples nipples until hard before fingering her now moist slot.
With her eyes closed she didn't know that whilst I was still fingering her, I had manoeuvred my naked body up the bed and then pushed my stiff cock into her mouth, I eased it in but found some resistance as though she was prempting me cumming in her mouth. I withdrew and then said I was getting something from the kitchen to spice things up. I made a noise decent downstairs and then silently returned to her and began to wank over her still body and face. She may or may not have know I was there but she started moving about so that she nearly knocked the bedside lamp over. Regretfully I had to break my silence to catch the lamp before it knocked over a glass of water and risked a power cut.

I uncovered her eyes and in a very stern voice she called this “a little creepy” and thought I had a camera with me. I just wish I could cum on demand and had that camera with me.

Later that night, I wanted to finish what I had started and tried wanking on her again and ask to cum on her face. She responded by saying “Not on my face. Honestly! Or we wont be friends

I asked if she would swallow me once. A very quick 'No' was the response not even once if I paid her. Apparently its the texture and taste thing. Disappointingly she is so cock sure that she hates ALL cum even though I'm only one of a mere handful of men she has sucked off . I tried to reassure her and even offered to go on a pineapple diet for a week so that she would be tasting fruity man milk.

But it would not wash, her ignorant, blinkered view was not going to change.
Old 01-05-2020, 04:56 AM

Default Rude and dismissive

During an afternoon in S23's bedroom I had already tongued her moist clitty to the point where she had orgasmed and now wanted to return the favour to me. She lay me on my back and then proceeded to suck and wank me for a while but I wasn't cumming. She so wanted me to cum too so suggested I continue whilst she passive sat next to me and looked on as I wanked furiously for her. Wanking for a woman is a pleasure for me and I believe the woman voyeur enjoys this sight too. I could have watched her face fixed on my cock but preferred to gaze on her stiff nipples until I were to cum. At this point she provided gasps of delight as my hot love essence spilled out over my torso and too her relief did not ht the bed linen.

She got up from beside me, hurriedly went to the ensuite and grabbed a pile of* tissues. These she did not even hand to me but rather quickly left beside me on the bed. She then walked off in a very dismissive way. She had had her fun but the disdain of spunk was clear.

Now I had had a similar experience with J18, but for my former cum queen the difference was that she loved to swallow my cum and even walked down the street with it on her face before quickly wiping her self down in the car and going to pick up the kids from Sunday school.

I had asked my former lover J18 to dismiss me as part of a spicy role play game where she came home from work went upstairs wanked me off and then as quickly left the bedroom and went out to the gym.

S23's hatred was real and by now absolute

Last edited by WalterBlog; 01-05-2020 at 04:59 AM.
Old 01-05-2020, 05:25 AM

Default You DIRTY DOG

Towards the end of our relationship, most of my time was spent travelling to S23's house at the other end of the county. She cooked for me and I got some average sex for an afternoon's drive.
It was towards the end of one such session ( our last I think just before Christmas?) where I had given her 'clitty' a heavy licking in her bedroom which gave her multiple orgasms and was described by her as "the best tonging I've ever had"
She wanted me to orgasm too as a reward for my efforts. Very unusually she was to let me cum on the small square bit of turf that her pubic rug area and was around an inch above her still throbbing love channel.

Her pubic hair was normally cut poorly and she had refused me cutting it for her. However on this occasion there was the unusual sight of a good, uniform square of pubic hair. This final cut topped her love mound and was good wank fodder.
The light patch of hair was by now a neat square 2cm in width. It wasn't such a fine thick crop as that I had cultivated for J18 for over a year and only let her trim or cut after my instructions.

That current gf's mound was not as protruding nor high and rounded a mound as her predecessor but it just raised a little and was more of a wide broad arch.

This view of S23, whilst not close to the perfection of N20 was with some furious tugging on my part just enough to excite me and so spill a surprising amount of my sweet man milk around her pubic wood.

Still in her intoxicated orgasmic mood from my earlier licking out of her 'vag', she signed with pleasure as I discharged on her for one final time.

I wanted to now rub my expulsion into her nearby moist c*nt and around her still bright red pussy lips. I wished to spread the love but unfortunately she had other ideas and wanted the mess contained and demanded that it should not be moved about but rather cleared up immediately. (what a drag)

This was my cue, I loaded onto my finger a blob of my hot white goo around the size of a penny. It was easy to collect as it glistened around her pubes and hung there like the decorations on the Christmas tree in the woman's living room.

I then proceeded to rub my harvested syrup around her still erect rosebud nipples. The pleasure I'd given her earlier and the energy she had expelled was so that she didn't immediately get up to the ensuite.

As she had not yet got off the bed I would transfer more cum so just dabbed my finger in another white blob of my love liquor . This second helping would have been the absolute minimum I could have put on my finger, which I then proceeded to bring up towards her face and rubbed it on her lips.
Her reaction was priceless given the small amount that I had put on her lips.

Disappointingly she didn't slap me like N20 once had but there were plenty of 'yuks' "that's discussing" . I was even called a "DIRTY DOG"

She immediately got up and ran to the bathroom. Her efforts to cleanse herself really were inversely proportional to the tiny amount of cum on her.
Mouth wash was immediately deployed and teeth brushed (both of which were over the top as my gift was only rubbed into her lips). She then focused on sponging her tits in full view of me (what a turn on) she then turned to the main deposit I'd gifted on her pubic area. This region she splashed down with water from the sink.

She really was a cum hater. It was fun to watch the theatrics of her disgust. If the relationship were to carry on for longer I was now determined to massage her with my cum or get her very very drunk one night and give her full facial where she would take the entire load.

Either she would live with it or it would been an amazing exit.

Sadly this was perhaps our last session, my one regret was that on the night of my birthday we were so drunk that I could have drenched her face with my cum, but then this would also have been a good opportunity to shove it up her rear hole.

Some where out there is a woman who is giving her new man a hard time over is cum, I doubt I will meet another who is so disgusted by my love gift , but if I do, they will be given a facial to calm their attitude.
Old 11-06-2021, 07:35 AM

Default That don't taste bad

R24 was an American, we were more fuck buddies. She was really a nice contrast to the prim and proper S23 that I was also seeing at the same time. The earlier assigned gal I might add who was a certified pathological cum hater,

We had had a hard all night session on the first time we hooked up due to me taking a V pill.
So in the morning , a time that she prefers for sex I'm still super hard and want to cum on her, paint her face or let her taste me. Cumming up a hairy slot can be seen a waste if you don't want a baby. Basically on the first session I always like to gauge the current woman's love of my prick porridge and this was her time.

I'm straddling her and ask "tits or face?". She says she doesn't mind and so elect to go higher up her torso. Some tit fucking was a given for the biggest pair of breasts I'd ever handled (38E) . Also a bit of slapping of my cock against her open mouth.
There is a lot of sucking. Trouble is I struggle to cum on demand.
I said was she ready to see what a fine feast my tool could offer. 'Yes' she replies , I'd done enough for her it was the least she could do in return for me . She didn't always let her BFs CIM but I'd clearly worked enough sexual favours to cash a reward in.
It's nice to paint a face but I elected to quickly shoved my tool in her mouth.
So I aid the flow of heartiest quenching , moisture replenishing, love juices up my pipe with one final twisting of the faucet and rapidly winding it up and down above the pink mouth receptical in the middle of her face. She's oh so thirsty and sucks the drainage end for her reward as I pulsate inside her. The drought is over for her. I know I've cum as a little glistens around the left corner of her lips is a tell tail. I push further in for her and give a little wiggle so she gets every drop before withdrawing.
After she swallows she adds that I "don't taste bad", I then recount the story where I ate vast quantities of pineapples for a week and risked a bladder infection to provide sweet fruit flavoured cum. This of course was for J18 another greedy cum guzzler who regularly adored getting intoxicated on my hot love liquor be it up one of her 3 holes or over her pale white, slender body. If only there were more with tastes like J18 or R24.

With essence of cum in her mouth I then take her back to the hotel she does the shame walk past the receptionist like a dirty stop out hoe.
Old 11-06-2021, 07:41 AM

Default She proves her Cum credentials once again

On the morning of our next session, I put the light on as I wasn't stiff enough and needed illumination as I half held myself to go in her. She asked if “there was anything I could do to help?” I requested that she then suck me and this was a very good idea . What followed was perhaps one of the best BJ's that I've had for a very long time. I would almost say that it is on a level with that of P19 if not better.
She looked at me with big cow eyes like S23 , my concurrent GF. who would lick the rim of my head and stare at me. R24 did this but then just kept going down to deep throat me whilst still occasionally looking at me with those soppy eyes
Not too much theatrical messing around at the top. Just enough, she wasn't a show pony she was a doer . It was deep throat almost down to the root and a fast hand action too. There really was no stopping this lady going deep on me. She dipped in and out and then briefly stopped to get a hair tie. The bonus was that I could see her face and open eyes but I also had lovely soft long hair to play with and twist in my fingers if I didn't wish to finger her tight wet hole that rested near to my side.

It was an awesome 10 minute BJ with the circus act of S23, but with the sl*tty, deep, fast-actioned, practical stuff and root work of P19 . She basically encourages me to get hard with the theatrics then wishes to make me cum, dealing with it as a sexy kitten who loves lapping up man milk. At one point she even "meows" for me.

I quickly asked her as I thought she was ready to finishing me off “If she swallowed or spat” she briefly stopped her actions and replied that “whatever fits the circumstances”
Yes ! I have a sallower again ! Another woman with the finishing hunger and thirst of J18. R24 was a true cum lover!

She then returns to her loving chore, I explode and she surfaces 10 seconds later to joyfully announce "More calories there" .

On reflection she definitely takes the crown for the best blow job ever as this was done in full light rather than in the twilight of a dark bedroom. ( Taken from P19 during her first night fuck-a-thon ).

If we briefly fast forward to a few hours later when I had returned home from dropping her off to her unused hotel room. I went to my bathroom to drain the snake and was getting my little Walter out. To my amazement there was a very long hair in my hand that had been trapped around my sack and tool . It was from her head, the strand was over a foot long. She must have gone down so low that her hair became entwined in my pubes as she deep throated me.
Old 11-06-2021, 07:48 AM

Default Purely selfish reasons

On our last encounter before she finally flew home, I took another full dose of the magic blue V pill. With a guaranteed stiff weapon we were up most of the night just full on hard fucking with the occasional short doze in between each session. For these brief respites I just slept with my hard cock up her.
As the night progressed with further grapples of lust between us her tight love hole had become more and more slippery and moist . This was to the point where I dec*nted her once to go down to the bathroom to find my tool was covered from head to root in thick white goo . She had definitely become super lubed, the question being was she oiled from the hot jets of my weapon or equally likely via the multi orgasms my magic had worked on her body to produce her own secretions?
I think this was the latter as the white slime was sweet like fanny batter, but never had I seen it in such vast quantities. J18 who regularly produced a tea spoon per session had never fully coated and enrobbed my cock with her own love yoghurt. This goo was also pleasant to smell rather than the foul stench of the persistently wet slot of R22.
Whichever way the copious quantity of love juices had been generated to coat my tool, it had taken its toll on her now frail body as she was sleeping on my return form the bathroom. Luckily thanks to the earlier lubrication I was able to slip back inside her tight channel in a way normally only possible with the loose and sloppy furrow of J18 to whom I would regularly enter unnoticed as she slept. It should be noted that by prior agreement this current sweetheart was willing , receptive and wished to succumb to the ravid lustful hunger of my chemically fueled iron rod. On and off for the remainder of our last night of loveless fucking the bedroom rocked. During one melee she wakes only when her body goes into multi orgasms which she later says is a great new experience.
As we woke for the final time to the sound of the alarm, she moaned the pleasant clique that she "was dehydrated" and that "All the moisture had migrated south".
It was dark outside and so I switched the lamp on which then revealed that i had risen back to my mighty full height (or "giant mode" as she called it). Previous nights she had been lightening quick to impale her softest delicate areas on my bayonet so that she would wiggle and moan until satisfied with pleasure. However this morning on what was to be our last encounter she grabbed low on the shaft and with my helmet close to her rosy red lips said told me that "this is purely for selfish reasons".
She would not let go of my giant 8" pink oboe. The rhythmic dipping of her mouth on its head was complemented by the conductor like precise strokes of her hand motion to the shaft. She would play this tune until the rising crescendo when her unquneching thirst was finally satisfied.
I was a humble member picked from the audience and shamelessly used to replenishing her dry throat.

We quickly dressed and grabbed a coffee for the challenges that now lay ahead for us.
She would have to do the walk of shame onto her base for a urgent shower that "would wash the smell of sex" from her. Then travelling across the Atlantic with the fun of walking through customs "like a sore saddled cowgal"
I would have to strip the bed and wash the spunk stained linen. I also had to thrown open the windows and shower in an effort to remove the glowing halo of lust that oozed from me as a result of the beastly passion of the previous night. I was to then try to sleep and recharge in time to meet S23 that night for what would be a disappointing performance of complaining about how disgusting cum.

Sadly R24 is still half a world away and I was back in the realm of the very vocal cum complainer.
Old 11-17-2021, 10:38 AM

Default Mum’s pearl necklace

Met eM25 through a social club close on 50 . She was in the throws of going through a messy divorce from a man 20 years her senior. I may have been used to get back at hubby, but who cares it was sex. One thing of note is that this lady had one false boob and only one nipple.

Very early on in the relationship at session 2, I was able to evaluate her cum loving score, As I knelt astride her wide upper frame with fairly large 36E breasts, I asked where I could cum. To which her response in a very off the cuff, care free manner was “Cum wherever”.
This as we will find out later was not a blank cheque, there would be strings attached to this rather forthright, bossy, pain in the neck feminist.

Early on I thought that she was rather open on the matter of flying cum on her body as she told me that she once had to explain to her mother what the expression “pearl necklace” was all about.
There may be some hope, however her full attitude to cum plays out soon after in another session……
Old 11-17-2021, 10:44 AM

Default Theatrics in the bedroom again

A few weeks into the relationship and we are fully naked in bed, the covers are off. She is masturbating with her legs open. I’m between them tugging away and getting hard for her. I then venture up the torso and think about painting her boobs but decide to venture higher up. Room up here is tight as she has her head right up against the board and she is nearly in the corner of the mattress so I struggle to get a get placement of my knees either side of her face and opt for being only on one side of her facing the window. Crucially her face is now angled slightly away from me a little as she too looks outside rather than me and my throbbing man hood. By this stage she has stopped working her slot or “M****da” as she insists that I call it. She has a vacant stare out of the window. Resigned in submission to what will come forth.
I’m close to crisis tugging frantically on my iron tool, my tip briefly passed close to her somewhat distant mouth and momentarily slips between her pink soft lips. But as she is angled away from me this position is difficult to maintain and I have to readjust, the chance to fully discharging a hot jet in her mouth is lost.
I quickly reset my position and am hovering over her cheek, where my warm torrent of flow gushes forth. As she is not fully flat but has elected to turn slightly away from me, my love juices are able to run first to the side of her nose and then into the socket of her eye where it pools. There is a good amount bathing her eye, but I’m still gifting her gloops of my goo so back off a little to discharge the smaller second outpouring that comes from my rod along with all the remaining spots and dribbles that are usually squeezed out during such a frantic draining.
Small spots fall over her lips and chin and these drain into the hollow in the neck

Now finished and with rather a lot on her face I placed my hand into some of the blobs and caressed her lips with my love liquor. I also scoop some out of the neck hollow and grease her right nipple and around the top flesh around her one good boob (she has a mastectomy and false left boob). As my hand slips over her love pillow and around the top, it’s similar to the time I full greased up N20 with my porridge. It must be said that the former lover’s tits were perfect and a couple of cup sizes much smaller so were covered fully. In an effort to get the best coverage eM25’s cold, less mailable falsie on the left was ignored which saved some fluid

Throughout my pasting of her face and boobs she had stopped masturbating and was silent, there were no expressions nor gasps of either pleasure or disgust. I could have smeared it over her lifeless body for a little longer but there was little pleasure and by now she coldly demands 'is there anything to clear this mess up? '
I should have really gone down stairs to make her wait and suffer and to see if she would whinge like S23. But then stupidly remembered there was a kitchen roll behind the curtain. I handed her a piece and she then starts to “tut” as she wipes and over emphasis her actions. I do the periphery as a symbolic gesture but it's clear it's her show to clear up and I almost apologise. She is doing most of the sponging up of the cum with her right hand. She is still right over on her side of the double bed and I'm perched in the remaining small gap on the mattress facing the window. The wide expanse on my side of the bed is clear of the duvet with just a plain sheet on it. She now makes an over the top fuss and complains something about 'look at this' before theatrically throwing her right mop hand onto the vacant side of the bed. She then begins to expelling huffs as she rubs her hand in the sheet. She really has going overboard with this show. Most of the mess was either smeared into her flesh as a moisturiser or would have been picked up by her vocal mopping efforts. Little would have been on her hand. I know for a fact as I was back over on that side relatively quickly after binning the paper towels she had discarded in disgust. Now back on my own side there really were was no damp areas.
With her still turned sideways looking out into the garden, I adopt the spoon position and cress her back and tits to try and placate her but it's was like a cold fish. She is not happy.
After five minutes she gets up and puts on a very mumsy unattractive pair of fawn coloured plain panties to go down stairs.

Before going she says 'I better clean this mess off before I go home, thank goodness none went in my hair'
She goes down stairs and I hear splashes of water and the shower only briefly running to wet her top.

She then comes upstairs and lectures me that she doesn’t like pearl necklaces and hates the mess on her body or when it’s rubbed into her skin. As a saving grace she does say that she is more than happy to swallow.

So without the threat of violence this is an almost exact copy of an earlier liaison with S23

Tags
cum, cumshot, facial, spit, swallow

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
gangb1

1m:38s

01-27-2005
HSC SPA1

3m:58s

11-13-2022
p93mdoSU 720p

0m:49s

04-14-2024