Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-19-2017, 02:50 PM

Thanked 3,547 Times in 148 Posts
Default Shared with me!

One of my wife's friends was over at our house last weekend. We were hanging out drinking and catching up, and at some point the friend handed me her phone to show my a photo.

Being a good perv I of course flipped around quickly to see if there was anything good to see. I was shocked to discover that the most recent photo on her phone was a completely naked selfie taken in front of a full-length mirror.

I quickly flipped to other pictures and waited for her to all of a sudden remember what was on her phone and grab it from me. Instead she sat talking with my wife and left me with her phone for a couple minutes.

I'm kind of known as a tech guy, so it's not unusual for friends and family to hand me their phones and ask me to help them, and I have occasionally found a racy photo or two, but I am almost always standing right next to the person so I don't have time to really look around.

But in this case, she handed me the phone open to the photos app, knew I was flipping around her photos, and she had to know that her most recent photo was a naked one.

I took my time. Zoomed in to check details. She is recently waxed. Memorized everything for future "use." And then handed back her phone.

I wonder if it was intentional or if she forgot about the photo...
Old 02-20-2017, 12:17 AM

Thanked 5,770 Times in 294 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacksonhole View Post
One of my wife's friends was over at our house last weekend. We were hanging out drinking and catching up, and at some point the friend handed me her phone to show my a photo.

Being a good perv I of course flipped around quickly to see if there was anything good to see. I was shocked to discover that the most recent photo on her phone was a completely naked selfie taken in front of a full-length mirror.

I quickly flipped to other pictures and waited for her to all of a sudden remember what was on her phone and grab it from me. Instead she sat talking with my wife and left me with her phone for a couple minutes.

I'm kind of known as a tech guy, so it's not unusual for friends and family to hand me their phones and ask me to help them, and I have occasionally found a racy photo or two, but I am almost always standing right next to the person so I don't have time to really look around.

But in this case, she handed me the phone open to the photos app, knew I was flipping around her photos, and she had to know that her most recent photo was a naked one.

I took my time. Zoomed in to check details. She is recently waxed. Memorized everything for future "use." And then handed back her phone.

I wonder if it was intentional or if she forgot about the photo...
Thats awesome, my wife's boyfriend works in a phone/computer repair shop and he downloads tons of images you would never expect from people. He is always nice enough to share with me.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Couplein2MFM For This Useful Post:
Old 03-13-2017, 09:55 PM

Thanked 6,850 Times in 285 Posts
Default A new friend continued.

It's been a few weeks since I sent my friend any photos of my wife, I thought I'd let him make the next move.

I had left him with the idea that when he was ready to see more photos he should call or text me.

I hadn't heard any requests even though we have talked over the phone and in person several times.I just figured he wasn't interested.

Well today over the phone after we had finished with our business, he mentioned that he was taking the afternoon off and he was open to receiving a few pictures.

I asked what kind he wanted and he said he wanted boob shots, he is a big tit man.

I sent him 3 pretty calm boob shots and asked if that was what he was looking for.
He came back with a single word "Yes."

I then sent him 3 of my favorites of her naked in front of our fireplace. These not only showed her breasts clearly, but her pubic hair clearly. He replied "Lovely."

Next I sent him a series of 8 photos of her stripping, starting fully dressed and ending naked. He texted "Stop."

I thought I had over whelmed him again.

I just told him anytime he wanted something to let me know.

I just got a call and he said to send a good tit shot at 9:15 tonight.

If you are interested in seeing the photos I sent him check our album page 1 photos #2 and #4. Page 2 #16 and #19 thru #26. Page 3 photos #29, #30, #31. Naturally the face wasn't blurred because he knows who she is already.

I'll keep you posted.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to hoosierdaddy4 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-14-2017, 04:30 PM

Thanked 21,008 Times in 1,558 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosierdaddy4 View Post
<snip>
I just got a call and he said to send a good tit shot at 9:15 tonight.
Send a tit shot at 9:15? Where would he be and who would he be with exactly at 9:15?

DR
The Following User Says Thank You to DRDavenport For This Useful Post:
Old 03-14-2017, 05:21 PM

Thanked 8,900 Times in 974 Posts
Default Gorgeous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRDavenport View Post
Send a tit shot at 9:15? Where would he be and who would he be with exactly at 9:15?

DR
I wondered the same thing! Besides, pics of your wife are awesome any time of the day or night!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 03-14-2017, 05:37 PM

Default 9:15

He was going to be home then. He said he was going out to be with a couple of his friends before that and didn't want to have the photos come to his phone before that time and run the possibility of them seeing the photos.

It was 9:15 pm. on a Monday night. He is on the West coast and trades on the market on the East coast, 3 hr time difference. He starts work at 5 am. an hour before the market opens. During the week he hits the sack early so he can be awake and at his best. Some of us still have to work for a living. He does extremely well.

I have several ideas why he wanted a couple more photos before hitting the sack, he is recently single again. Anyone else have an idea why a single young man would want several naked photos of a woman he knows and finds attractive?

Does that answer your questions? Sorry if I left you confused. I was in a bit of a hurry when I did the post yesterday.

I'm still waiting for his reaction, I try not to bother him at work.

Jim
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to hoosierdaddy4 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-15-2017, 03:11 PM

Thanked 8,900 Times in 974 Posts
Default Lol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosierdaddy4 View Post
He was going to be home then. He said he was going out to be with a couple of his friends before that and didn't want to have the photos come to his phone before that time and run the possibility of them seeing the photos.

It was 9:15 pm. on a Monday night. He is on the West coast and trades on the market on the East coast, 3 hr time difference. He starts work at 5 am. an hour before the market opens. During the week he hits the sack early so he can be awake and at his best. Some of us still have to work for a living. He does extremely well.

I have several ideas why he wanted a couple more photos before hitting the sack, he is recently single again. Anyone else have an idea why a single young man would want several naked photos of a woman he knows and finds attractive?

Does that answer your questions? Sorry if I left you confused. I was in a bit of a hurry when I did the post yesterday.

I'm still waiting for his reaction, I try not to bother him at work.

Jim
That was funny! You didn't owe us an explanation. He wanted 'em when he wanted 'em! He's a lucky guy to get them at all.
The Following User Says Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 03-15-2017, 04:31 PM

Thanked 5,770 Times in 294 Posts

I continue to share random nude and sex pictures with a guy that is a friend of ours.

He worked with my wife and would come over to the house for dinner with his girlfriend about once a week or so. Usually the discussion ended up with he and my wife talking about work and etc. He was a great guy and always brought my wife's favorite wine over with him when they would come for dinner. He and his girlfriend ended up getting married and moving to the San Francisco area. There was not ever any sexual activity between my wife and him but there was always an undeniable sexual tension and energy between them. Because they worked together it was decided that nothing could ever happen and the girlfriend was not open to it either.

I was texting a lifestyle friend one evening at home and we were sharing pictures of our wives. In the midst of the text conversation the platonic friend texted about getting together before they moved. I accidentally replied with images of my wife enjoying being naked out on our boat over a weekend trip the last weekend. I got a text back from the lifestyle guy with just "?" as I had sent the reply about dinner to him "Saturday sounds good, what about steaks on the grill around 7ish". It was about 10 minutes before James replied "OMG that is freakin hot as hell. Is that what you are serving for dinner lol" As I read his message I had this sinking feeling of what I had done. I had texted him the images with no written reply.

My wife was upset at first but we all laughed about it at dinner that weekend. Now, we remain in contact and we both share pictures of our wives occasionally. My wife will now pose and tell me send this one to James. To date the relationship has continued to remain platonic but part of that is the distance between us I am sure. He has texted her cock pics directly but she always has me send the images of her to him.

Images I sent to James by accident, her face is blurred for this post for privacy but was showing on the ones sent to him.
Attached Thumbnails
Berth 2.jpg   Berth 6.jpg  

Berth 7.jpg   Berth.jpg  

Nude Bowspirit Back.jpg   Nude Bowspirit Front.jpg  

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=206974

Last edited by Couplein2MFM; 03-15-2017 at 04:35 PM.
Old 03-15-2017, 04:35 PM

Thanked 15,537 Times in 784 Posts
Default Wow Beautiful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couplein2MFM View Post
I continue to share random nude and sex pictures with a guy that is a friend of ours.

He worked with my wife and would come over to the house for dinner with his girlfriend about once a week or so. Usually the discussion ended up with he and my wife talking about work and etc. He was a great guy and always brought my wife's favorite wine over with him when they would come for dinner. He and his girlfriend ended up getting married and moving to the San Francisco area. There was not ever any sexual activity between my wife and him but there was always an undeniable sexual tension and energy between them. Because the worked together it was decided that nothing could ever happen and the girlfriend was not open to it either.

I was texting a lifestyle friend one evening at home and we were sharing pictures of our wives. In the midst of the text conversation the platonic friend texted about getting together before they moved. I accidentally replied with images of my wife enjoying being naked out on our boat. I got a text back from the lifestyle guy with just "?" as I had sent the reply about dinner to him "Saturday sounds good, what about steaks on the grill around 7ish". It was about 10 minutes before James replied "OMG that is freakin hot as hell. Is that what you are serving for dinner lol" As I read his message I had this sinking feeling of what I had done.

My wife was upset at first but we all laughed about it at dinner that weekend. Now, we remain in contact and we both share pictures of our wives occasionally. My wife will now pose and tell me send this one to James. To date the relationship has continued to remain platonic but part of that is the distance between us I am sure. He has texted her cock pics directly but she always has me send the images of her to him.

Images I sent to James by accident, her face is blurred for this post for privacy but was showing on the ones sent to him.
Wow James is a lucky guy! Your wife has such a sexy body!!! He is lucky he gets to share and see her in real life how fun is that!!!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Couple6872 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-05-2017, 09:10 PM

Default New Friend further continued.

I’ve had little time to do much photo sharing with my friend lately. I was in an auto accident, rear ended by a moron texting instead of paying attention to his driving. I had to have back surgery to put things back in place. No fun.

He’s supposed to come by and discuss some new investments later this week so I decided while I am recuperating I’d put together a little “gift” for him. He had mentioned that he didn’t feel secure saving on his phone the photos I’d shared in the past so he had deleted them after viewing them for a while. I’m going to believe him when he says he hasn’t saved them, if I were in his situation. I’d find a way, come hell or high water.

Over the last two days I put nearly 200 photos of my wife on a password protected flash drive. I put a short stripping sequence as well as several from various vacations we’ve taken. There are groups from in and around our house and backyard and pool. They range from teasing to full frontal close ups. I mostly emphasized ones showing her breasts because he is a boob man. I included a few of her spreading herself open and a few with her finger deep inside herself, just for shock value.

The only thing I left out was any that showed her giving blow jobs, having her pussy eaten, being fucked or being felt up by me or other men. All the photos are of her only. I don’t think he is quite ready for the hard core photos in our collection just yet.

I plan to give him the drive in an envelope as he leaves with the password on a slip of paper. I’m going to tell him to not erase the photos but to keep and look at them all he wants. If he decides he does not want to keep them, to just give the drive back to me. Also if he wants more, he needs to just ask and can request the type he would like to see.

It’ll be interesting to get his reaction when he gets home and looks at the contents of the flash drive. Remember, he is a relatively new friend who knows my wife well and thinks very highly of her, and is attracted to her. He has never seen her even partially naked or dressed in anything remotely erotic. All he has seen are the photos I’ve already shared with him. He assumes, wrongly, that she is unaware that he is looking at her naked photos. I don’t plan to share with him that she doesn’t mind at least for the time being. I want him to think he is sneaking a look at her without her knowledge.

I’ll keep you posted, if interested.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Itallian GF Sucks

2m:10s

11-01-2018

5m:04s

05-10-2007
tommy 4

0m:46s

12-07-2014
GEDC0262

1m:48s