Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-16-2014, 10:34 AM

Thanked 2,572 Times in 245 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlammy View Post
In some strange coincidence, Jane Sibbett had her dress ripped off a 2nd time in the movie "Au Pair". Not quite as good as the "It Takes Two" scene, but I thought it belonged here.

Two bratty kids are playing a prank on their nerdy babysitter. So they put super glue on the seat of her chair. But by mistake their dad's b*tchy fiancee (Jane) sits in the glue..and you know what happens next.

Jane went from having a recurring role on the hottest sitcom on television (Friends) to having misbehaved children rip her clothes off over and over. Maybe she likes being humiliated...or she has a really shitty agent booking her acting gigs.

hxxp://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2ac81v_dress-ripped-off-by-bratty-kids_shortfilms

Another great EUF scene from Jane -in fact, I saw this one first. I saw 'It Takes Two' scene later.

I hadn't found this scene in decent video quality until now. In fact, now I could really see which kind of underwear she was wearing -I though that she wore tap pants, but it looks like tight fitting boyshorts. In any case, I love them!

Quote:
Maybe she likes being humiliated...
I guess that you probably were joking, but now that I think about it, I suspect that there's some truth behind that.

Taking into account that her role in 'Firends' probably granted her a decent income, she could have refused to do those embarrassing scenes if she felt uncomfortable filming them...
Old 11-17-2014, 01:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLP00 View Post
Classic, infamous EUF scene from 1995 family comedy 'It Takes Two'. This is IMO one of the best -if not THE best- EUF scenes ever!

*Victim's deserving attitude: 9/10; hard to find a more obnoxious gold-digger!

*Victim's looks: 7/10; Jane may not be the prettiest woman in movies, but she's OK.

*Environment; 10/10; a celebrity wedding with thousand of attendants and TV cameras? She won't get over that day easily!

*Choice of underwear: 10/10; high cut silk panties with lacy stockings and garterbelt. Could there be something sexier than that?

*Victim's reaction: 9/10; screaming, crying and running away. Covering her big ass with the bouquet was the nicest touch to that!

*Witnesses' reaction: 10/10; they don't even try to be polite. They outright laugh at Jane's well-deserved distress!

Total Average Score; 9.2

I love it!

Download vid here;
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/show...65&postcount=1
For choice of underwear I'd say nothing is sexier than pantyhose with panties/thong underneath-the whole stockings /garter belt thing has been done to death and just looks fake & posed now,I mean what chick rocks all that gear today?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to domjal For This Useful Post:
Old 11-18-2014, 11:04 PM

Default House of Blushes

Not sure who remembers, but there was this YouTube account 2 years ago called House of Blushes, self-described as a "small independent production team with a love for cheesecake, pinup and old stag films from the 40s." It had 3 videos on it, all starring a woman named Amelie Le'Rouge. Each video pretty much focused on her pants falling down and she'd act embarrassed about the predicament. For 2 of the videos, "Trouser Troubles" and "Hot for Teacher", she would then pose in her bra and panties, but not really in an embarrassed way. However, the 3rd video, "Surprising Shorts", would have her pants drop, leaving her embarrassed. As she tried to slink away, she was stripped of her shirt off screen and brought back in her bra and panties, acting embarrassed and trying to cover up. That was my favorite of them all. You can see all 3 of the videos here http://www.burlesquestars.net/member/houseofblushes/898

Despite promising more videos to come, House of Blushes has sadly remained dormant since those 3 videos. A real shame, as he was doing a really good job with the whole pinup EUF stuff, getting better with each video. I believe I saw him putting up a casting call on another site, but I guess no one answered and he stopped making videos. Hopefully he'll come back someday.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to improvguy For This Useful Post:
Old 11-19-2014, 11:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by domjal View Post
For choice of underwear I'd say nothing is sexier than pantyhose with panties/thong underneath-the whole stockings /garter belt thing has been done to death and just looks fake & posed now,I mean what chick rocks all that gear today?
Yup, the garter and the stockings is a bit overused, but for some reason I love it! Pantyhose and underwear is fun too. Here's a EUF scene with pantyhose, from Australian movie 'The Man Who Sued God'. The main character is drunk and accidentally rips a woman's skirt off, leaving her in pantyhose and panties.

Sorry for the bad quality.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBPC7PjzkYU
Old 11-24-2014, 05:44 PM

Default Blasts from the past

Here's a few classic EUF moments from film and television that I haven't seen here before:

1. Bowery Boy Sach uncovers a female spy in SPY CHASERS

2. Kathy Williams has trouble keeping her dignity after losing her skirt in the Make Room for Daddy episode Danny and the Actor's School

3. Flight attendant Millie Grover realizes she's exposed herself to a flight infraction after forgetting to put on her skirt in the From a Bird's Eye View episode Millie's Moveable Feast

4. Vicki eliminates the problem of Joan getting her dress dirty, by eliminating the dress in the Small Wonder episode Bad Seed

5. Tim's fishing expertise lands him in trouble with Jill after he hooks her skirt in the Home Improvement Episode a Taylor Runs Through it.

All can be found on YouTube.

Enjoy!
Attached Thumbnails
Bowery Boys.jpg   Make Room for Daddy.jpg  

Bird's eye View.jpg   Small Wonder.jpg  

Home Improvement.jpg  
Old 11-27-2014, 04:37 AM

Default TB Teasers

There's this user on YouTube called Chris DeJoseph Productions (all one word, I just wrote it out so it would be easier to read). He posts shorts he's made over the years (a lot of years) on 2 different channels and they fall into 3 "categories" if you will. Unfortunately, they're all plagued with cheesy sound effects and horrible acting. They come off as home movies and the "actors" are probably either the guy's friends or some local models who can't act. The main one I'm talking about here are called TB Teasers. They all feature a hot women and mostly feature upskirt shots or the women getting accidentally stripped in cheesy, over-the-top situations. For the purposes of this thread, it sucks because the women are almost never really embarrassed over getting partially exposed. They're usually annoyed/angry at the guy, "slap" him, and walk off.

There were 2 (only ones I can remember) that did feature some EUF moments though. One was called "A Clothes Call." A woman moves in next door and introduces herself to the neighbor. However, in a series of accidents, she ends up losing her clothes, leaving her in her underwear. They then must avoid her jealous husband. Her EUF reactions are pretty decent. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ajx3lgrLdPA

The 2nd is called "Stripped of Luck". An aspiring actress(?) keeps running into unlucky situations that end with her having to give up her clothes. The EUF isn't as good as the other video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sHButSu6Lo

I've seen a lot of the others Teaser videos and as I said, most of them don't have any EUF in them. There are some that I haven't seen yet, however, so feel free to check them out on your own. Maybe you'll find a rare one that has some EUF in it.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to improvguy For This Useful Post:
Old 11-27-2014, 04:56 AM

Thanked 1,973 Times in 189 Posts
Default More

Quote:
Originally Posted by improvguy View Post
There's this user on YouTube called Chris DeJoseph Productions (all one word, I just wrote it out so it would be easier to read). He posts shorts he's made over the years (a lot of years) on 2 different channels and they fall into 3 "categories" if you will. Unfortunately, they're all plagued with cheesy sound effects and horrible acting. They come off as home movies and the "actors" are probably either the guy's friends or some local models who can't act. The main one I'm talking about here are called TB Teasers. They all feature a hot women and mostly feature upskirt shots or the women getting accidentally stripped in cheesy, over-the-top situations. For the purposes of this thread, it sucks because the women are almost never really embarrassed over getting partially exposed. They're usually annoyed/angry at the guy, "slap" him, and walk off.

There were 2 (only ones I can remember) that did feature some EUF moments though. One was called "A Clothes Call." A woman moves in next door and introduces herself to the neighbor. However, in a series of accidents, she ends up losing her clothes, leaving her in her underwear. They then must avoid her jealous husband. Her EUF reactions are pretty decent. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ajx3lgrLdPA

The 2nd is called "Stripped of Luck". An aspiring actress(?) keeps running into unlucky situations that end with her having to give up her clothes. The EUF isn't as good as the other video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sHButSu6Lo

I've seen a lot of the others Teaser videos and as I said, most of them don't have any EUF in them. There are some that I haven't seen yet, however, so feel free to check them out on your own. Maybe you'll find a rare one that has some EUF in it.
I've combed through almost all of the TB Teasers previously, and there are a few more with some decent EUF material. Here's one of my personal favorites with EUF moments (skirts ripped off) happening at 3:20, 4:15ish, and 5:25ish. http://youtu.be/SSHbsmpFO1w

I'll post other scenes once I remember them/find them.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Alcahuete For This Useful Post:
Old 11-27-2014, 05:00 AM

Thanked 1,973 Times in 189 Posts
Default More TB Teasers

Here's another one I've always liked. The actress is awful, but she does the EUF scream and cover well enough. There's something really attractive about her to me. http://youtu.be/m_nXc8U1LqQ

EUFs at 1:05, 2:23 (sort of), 4:13, and 5:10.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Alcahuete For This Useful Post:
Old 11-27-2014, 10:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alcahuete View Post
I've combed through almost all of the TB Teasers previously, and there are a few more with some decent EUF material. Here's one of my personal favorites with EUF moments (skirts ripped off) happening at 3:20, 4:15ish, and 5:25ish. http://youtu.be/SSHbsmpFO1w

I'll post other scenes once I remember them/find them.
As a fan of skirts ripped off too, I've always loved this episode, specially the end.
Old 12-01-2014, 02:09 AM

Default Yakyuuken

Found a video of two women playing yakyuuken, aka strip rock-paper-scissors. When a woman loses, she acts embarrassed about exposing her underwear and tries to cover up. The video ends before one of the women removes her bra/panties, probably because it's on YouTube which doesn't allow nudity. Not sure if a full-length version exists.

hxxp://youtu.be/mZzRcb0JSUg

Last edited by spacecake; 05-05-2022 at 03:30 PM.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to improvguy For This Useful Post:

Tags
embarrased, euf

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Voyeur ibiza hard 2

0m:51s

07-07-2010
3bf03a1535ff744d45d05a98 f1bb0d0b

1m:28s

05-17-2016
NAP 2008 Am nn Blue Latina

5m:43s