uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-06-2023, 07:50 AM

Default Cog railway sl*t

In the mid eighties me and my new wife went to the mt Washington cog railway I wanted to see the trains we were at the lower station where the get the trains ready standing on the platform there Was this young girl about 18 in a way too big mans dress shirt only halfway buttoned no pants just a long shirt my dick was getting aroused she was near we could hear her telling another girl how she just met the guy running the train the night before and spent the night with him and came to work with him obviously in his shirt. I kept an eye out till it finally happened her shirt opened up and there were her pert little tits nice pink nipple so I stayed a while watching them fire the boiler getting ready for the day I was enjoying the view of her cute tits dreaming about if she had panties on user that shirt finally she climbed up on the train back deck as it pulled away slowly she started waving at me saying bye bye with a big smile I looked around and me and my wife were the only ones on the platform so I guess she was talking to me maybe she knew I was checking her out? My wife was so angry calling her a sl*t we talked about it many times over the years finally one day I told her I was looking at her beautiful nipples she didn’t think it was funny.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Voyeurlust For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2023, 09:50 AM

Default Office nipple

So when I was 30 I got a job at an auto parts place working on the counter the first day on the job I met the office manager a fourth year old woman very pretty great body tanned skin blond hair always with button up blouse half buttoned low cut bra with side straps so she asked me to come in the office to go over procedures I sat next to her at her desk a place I ended up sitting often as I sat there I could see her areola coming out above her bra I could see it was fairly large and light brown her half cup bra showed it nicely after sitting with her a while I excused myself to the men’s room so I could jack off then went right back to the show. I worked at that job two years she always wore those half cup bras there were times when her nipple popped out nice and thick and hard you could see it right through her blouse as she walked in the office after a while it was sort of normal to see her areola showing. By the way she had a great personality a lot of fun to work with
Old 02-10-2023, 11:22 AM

Default Office nipple

So when I was 30 I got a job at an auto parts place working on the counter the first day on the job I met the office manager a fourth year old woman very pretty great body tanned skin blond hair always with button up blouse half buttoned low cut bra with side straps so she asked me to come in the office to go over procedures I sat next to her at her desk a place I ended up sitting often as I sat there I could see her areola coming out above her bra I could see it was fairly large and light brown her half cup bra showed it nicely after sitting with her a while I excused myself to the men’s room so I could jack off then went right back to the show. I worked at that job two years she always wore those half cup bras there were times when her nipple popped out nice and thick and hard you could see it right through her blouse as she walked in the office after a while it was sort of normal to see her areola showing. By the way she had a great personality a lot of fun to work with
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Voyeurlust For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2023, 08:24 PM

Thanked 4,716 Times in 562 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnome72141 View Post
How many people at the party got to enjoy the view?
Sorry for the late reply: there were about 35 guests, 5 of whom were children.... Of the adults, I think many saw it, but no one probably said anything to her....
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Menorca For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2023, 11:51 AM

Default "That's why I love moms"

=====
Note: first time posting. Please let me know if this breaks any rules. Thank you.
=====

My then mid-30s wife made a number of solo-parent airline flights from our East Coast home to visit her family on the West Coast. At the time, our daughter was infant-to-toddler age. As she disembarked the plane, the ground crew had brought the stroller onto the jetway for her to retrieve. Juggling our daughter in one arm and kneeling down, she used the other arm to move the stroller and then get it unfolded. She then proceeded to put our daughter in the seat and buckle her in, the entire time oblivious that her loose necked shirt was hanging open as she bent straight over.

As she stood up and started to walk up the jetway, she sees that three older male airline workers had been standing in front of her, admiring the view. As she walks past, one of them says loudly, "and that's why I love moms," clearly to let her know he enjoyed looking at her tits. She didn't say anything. Partly out of shock, but also because she's slightly submissive around men and is a "pleaser" to avoid confrontation.

For reference, my 5'4" brunette wife was around 115 pounds at this time. Up until giving birth, she wore a 34AA bra. After the birth, she would fill out an A cup. But given her tiny tits, she has consistently worn padded bras that hang away when she leans forward given she doesn't have enough breast to push against the cup. Knowing the shirts she owns and the bras, I'm sure the men had a perfect view of both breasts and her long brown nipples (about thimble sized).

She waffles between enjoying humiliation and getting upset over events like this. For one, she's very conscious that she has small tits. While she enjoys breast stimulation like no woman I've met -- especially hard sucking and pulling on her nipples -- she doesn't like reminders of her small size nor how long her nipples are (her girlfriends growing up, who she thought were prettier than her, all had pale pink ones). Additionally, she's very conservative (most times -- another story will illustrate a wild side) and the men oogling her obviously made her very upset.

She first relayed this story to me when it happened years ago. Obviously, it has stuck in my head and been a constant source of fantasies for me. I don't so much enjoy the thought of other men looking at her so much as it being slightly against her will and her submissive reaction to it.

During a recent lovemaking session, I revealed to her this fantasy of mine (men or women looking at her without her consent) and innocently asked -- knowing this story would come to the forefront of her mind -- "has there ever been a time this happened?" She was clearly uncomfortable but relayed the above story to me (again, as I'd heard it years ago). But this time, since she knew it turned me on, she -- being a pleaser -- went into some detail even though it was an event that made her angry to recall. She also knew that to keep me turned on, she should answer questions in a way that would put her in a submissive or humiliated light.

As the sex got hotter I would alternately ask her uncomfortable questions with hard sucking or pulling on her nipples. I can't tell you how turned on it made me knowing she was feeling good (physically) while recounting something that shamed her -- mixing the psychological shame and disgust response with her body's positive reaction to my touch.

"What did you think they saw?"

*My tits*

"Some cleavage or did they see everything?"

*They saw all of them*

"Even your nipples?"

*Yes*

"How would they see your entire tit?"

*My bras hang open*

"Because your tits are tiny?"

*Yes*

"Do you think their wives or girlfriends have nipples that long?"

*I don't know*

"Guess!"

*Probably not*

"Do you think they thought of you later? Maybe while jerking off or fucking their wives?"

*Probably*

"Do you think they enjoyed it? Did it turn them on?"

*Yes*

"Even though you have tiny tits?"

*Yes*

"Did it turn you on?"

*No!!*
The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to World.Traveller For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2023, 03:28 PM

Default neighbour

seen too many downblouse to remember because im a swimmer, this isnt full db but its close to it, from my neighbours daughter in august. Its a single mom with a young teen daughter, theyve been my neighbours for 4 years, the mom is 34 thats all I know.

I heard the daughter be shouted at to take the trash out last year and since that ive seen her doing it often in the morning, we have communal recycling and waste in an area away from the houses. The daughter is having a rebellious phase because she always shouts she doesnt want to do it when she does it, shes young and pretty, long blonde hair short and slender. Last month she took the trash out again while i was my car near the near the trash area. She was throwing the bags into the big trash containers and I didnt see how but her shirt got caught on something in the waste area and tore from the arm hole right down one side to the bottom. I was filling my washer fluid and i heard her yelp and start shouting, i looked up and about 10 yards away shes there with one breast and nipple were exposed, small b cup and puffy pale pink nipples. She threw the last bag into the trash anyway while her shirt was torn open so I got a good view of her tit and I could see her other nipple and breast through the hole so is downblouse there. She looked down at her tit and rubbed her hand over it possibly she was checking if she cut herself.

After that she ran inside shouting more. I dont know if she knew I was there as my hood was up but she didnt try to cover up until after she finished with the trash and rubbed her tit.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to slidesmoo For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2023, 03:53 PM

Default pool db

A rare db I saw at the pool last year was a couple of identical twin sisters with matching bikinis. Age looked late teen. I already had my eyes on them when they arrived at the same time I did. Ginger and freckles, c cup breasts, slim build but big asses in yoga pants.

The db was I was swimming lengths and both of them were at the poolside practicing sitting dives. They had matching bikinis and both too big for their tits so every time they got into dive position their tits were out of the cups, their tits were firm and didnt hang or sag so they never filled the too large cup when they did it. I could see their nipples a few times under the bikini top, very pointed and hard looking medium pink nipples. They must know that they were showing their breasts but didnt care, there was only me, one other woman and some schoolkids in the pool apart from them. The bikini bottoms were semi thong style and compressing their asses, the more they dived the more thong style it became as they rode up.

In the changing area they both went into the same stall to change and that took me back to me and my sister doing very unmentionable things growing up, i doubt so much was happening with the two twins but can hope
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to slidesmoo For This Useful Post:
Old 11-07-2023, 09:06 AM

Default Taylor’s nipple

My first wife and I used to go to this little breakfast place every Sunday morning. The hostess was this young girl I think 16 she was very pretty long dirty blonde blue eyes and pretty smile. She was always braless but always wore an apron her and my wife became friends she had small b cup tits to which I was so attracted I wanted to see her nipples in the worst way I would look down her shirt when she cleaned the tables but no luck. I would tell my wife about my obsession with her nipples she just laughed. One day I came home from work and she says oh my you should have seen what I saw today so she tells how she ran into Taylor at the bookstore and as they stood talking Taylor’s shirt was opened up unbuttoned half way and my wife could see her whole tit and nipple for like twenty minutes as they talked. I begged my wife tell what they look like but she wouldn’t I ask a few times what her nipples looked like but she wouldn’t say till one day laying in bed her stroking my cock I ask again about her nipples finally she started telling me how her tits lightly tanned now I can feel my cock getting very hard and my wife noticed too saying oh my you really like this so sh goes on how her tits are very firm standing way up with half dollar areola and very hard brown nipples that looked like little balls and when she told me that I started shooting cum all over most of it on her big red nipple it felt so good and then she lifted her big tit to her mouth and licked it clean. I never did get to see Taylor’s nipples myself but she gave me some good cumshots
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Voyeurlust For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2023, 11:49 AM

Default Warm winter weather

Haven't seen much activity in this thread, probably because it's winter. But it's been warm in my area, and I stumbled on an unexpected downblouse opportunity in a Starbucks the other day. I placed my order and stepped away from the counter to wait for my latte. That's when I saw two women sitting nearby, one of them with a sweater that fell away down both shoulders. As she leaned forward to talk to her friend in the noisy cafe, it was obvious that the loose sweater was falling away in front of her. I nonchalantly stepped over next to their table and pretended to check my phone while staring at her chest. It took a minute or two, but as she leaned forward at just the right angle, I could see down to her strapless bra. Not the most thrilling sight, but not bad for a winter's day! My name was called, and I had to grab my coffee and leave. Still, a nice holiday present to hold onto until summer.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to jonjacobs64 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-09-2024, 09:42 AM

Great stories love reading all these

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Thin n Horny

3m:14s

11-27-2020
2fer

6m:20s

12-25-2007