Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Videos > Sexy Videos
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-31-2022, 12:29 PM

Default Skinny Dipping Girl Clothes Stolen - The Trees Have Eyes

hxxps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4E6azbRi2SM

This is a horror indie-film available on YouTube, 'The Trees Have Eyes'. Girl in question goes skinny-dipping and gets her clothes stolen a-la Friday the 13th Part II, or The Burning. The scene's a little chopped up.

11:40 - she takes her clothes off and goes in for a dip
20:22 - guy steals clothes without her noticing
24:38 - she comes out of the lake to find her clothes missing and goes looking for them (scene ends with her being attacked and eaten by zombies)

Front and rear nudity. I've been going on an indie-film kick lately. Indies have got a wealth of nude scenes and enf scenes (especially the horror films). I'll try and post any that I find, if I can't already find them here. Indie movies are an untapped market, they tend to be less shy about showing more nudity and for more extended periods of time, and the girls they show are often girl-next-door types rather than Hollywood Starlets. As an added bonus, every once in a while I come across a hidden gem that's actually a pretty good movie hashtag supportindiefilm lol.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to helloyo2120 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-01-2022, 08:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by helloyo2120 View Post

This is a horror indie-film available on YouTube, 'The Trees Have Eyes'. Girl in question goes skinny-dipping and gets her clothes stolen a-la Friday the 13th Part II, or The Burning. The scene's a little chopped up.

24:38 - she comes out of the lake to find her clothes missing and goes looking for them (scene ends with her being attacked and eaten by zombies)

Front and rear nudity. I've been going on an indie-film kick lately. Indies have got a wealth of nude scenes and enf scenes (especially the horror films). I'll try and post any that I find, if I can't already find them here. Indie movies are an untapped market, they tend to be less shy about showing more nudity and for more extended periods of time, and the girls they show are often girl-next-door types rather than Hollywood Starlets. As an added bonus, every once in a while I come across a hidden gem that's actually a pretty good movie hashtag supportindiefilm lol.
Video Unavailable, I'm afraid.
The Following User Says Thank You to sealab2021 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-02-2022, 11:49 AM

Default I still see it

Quote:
Originally Posted by sealab2021 View Post
Video Unavailable, I'm afraid.
Still works for me too. I just replace the x's with t's and it looks like it's still up. It might be age-restricted, and sometimes you can't view age-restricted if you're not logged in to your YouTube. So maybe you're logged out? *shrugs*
Old 02-06-2022, 01:26 PM

Thanked 180,111 Times in 19,053 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by helloyo2120 View Post

Great find! The actress is Nicole Campana. She has nice tits and a great ass. I made an edit of the scenes. I cut it off just before the zombie attack starts.

Thanks/Enjoy

Fango
Attached Files
File Type: mp4 Nicole Campana - The Trees Have Eyes.mp4 (29.01 MB, 584 views)
Streaming Videos
Old 02-06-2022, 04:39 PM

Thanked 4,090 Times in 433 Posts
Default Kim Novak

Kim Novak in "The Notorious Landlady"
Attached Files
File Type: avi kim novak - the notorious landlady.avi (11.11 MB, 305 views)
Streaming Videos
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to adorenues For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2022, 03:50 PM

Thanked 7,436 Times in 691 Posts

Two ENFs on "Asobi ni Iku yo!," or "Cat Planet Cuties" in English.
Streaming Videos
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to mdot For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2022, 06:01 PM

Thanked 75,594 Times in 2,645 Posts
Default Claudia Cardinale - Blindfold (1966)

This I've had in my folder for some time. I came across the film about a year ago and stuck with me and eventually I decided I might as well upload it than get rid of it, as someone on here will hopefully enjoy it. It comes from the 1966 film Blindfold, starring Claudia Cardinale with Rock Hudson. This film was probably the closest Miss Cardinale ever got to doing nudity, as she plays a burlesque girl in see through top with only strategically placed glitter prevents her from baring her breasts in a scene where Rock Hudson discovers where she works. There is also a film still of her having her top soaked wet so her breasts can be clearly seen (photo included), and she looks utterly embarrassed about it. That is during a scene near the climax of the film where she and Rock have to wade through a swamp. Sadly, there isn't really much to see there, which is why I've only included the dressing room scene, but Claudia clearly is uncomfortable about the top being see through, as she keeps one arm over her front for much of that scene. Anyway, enjoy.
Attached Thumbnails
Screenshot (4687).jpg   Screenshot (4691).jpg  

Screenshot (4692).jpg   Screenshot (4693).jpg  

Screenshot (4694).jpg   Screenshot (4695).jpg  

screenshot blindfold.jpg  
Attached Files
File Type: mpg Blindfold 1966 feathers_mpeg2video.mpg (56.91 MB, 262 views)
Streaming Videos
Old 02-16-2022, 04:32 PM

Default Made to Strip

Ana de la Reguera in Capadocia (2008-2012)

***** WATERMARKED VIDEOS REMOVED *****
Streaming Videos

Last edited by Fango; 02-20-2022 at 01:48 PM.
Old 02-19-2022, 08:09 PM

Thanked 4,129 Times in 374 Posts

From Stepbrothers. Will Farrell's therapist sees him singing and has a fantasy where he rips her clothes off. No embarrassed reaction but a hot scene nonetheless. enjoy!
Attached Files
File Type: mp4 stepbrothers clothes rip.mp4 (43.22 MB, 305 views)
Streaming Videos
stepbrothers clothes rip

1m:02s

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to bbettyblambabam For This Useful Post:
Old 02-27-2022, 06:45 PM

Thanked 180,111 Times in 19,053 Posts

From the Fox sitcom "Pivoting". Maggie Q takes a long bubble bath, then, as she gets out of the bath, her friend's husband comes in and they not only accidentally see each other naked, but they also... bump into each other. Definitely one of the best non-nude sitcom "guy and girl accidentally see each other naked" scenes that I've seen. Amazing reactions. Thanks to budl for the find. You can see the shorter version (with just the seeing/bumping into each other naked part) that he posted here: https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...&postcount=961

Enjoy

Fango
Attached Files
File Type: mkv Maggie Q - Pivoting S01E08 1080p.mkv (55.17 MB, 480 views)
Streaming Videos

Tags
art, clothes stolen, cmnf, enf, hollyoaks, jodie nash, kate mcenery, model, movies & tv, stripped

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Thin n Horny

3m:14s

11-27-2020
2fer

6m:20s

12-25-2007