uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-20-2023, 03:14 PM

Default Exhibitionism in the lounge area

In a public sauna the lounge area is place where you can show yourself more naked than usual.

The usual rule is that you have to wear a bathrobe in this area. Offcourse this rule is never really checked in my experience.
Do to the heat some people choose to lay out on the bed uncovered or slightly covered with a towel.

Last week i was in a large resort near a Dutch city.

Two attractive young girls walked in to the lounging area. Which is basically one room with loungers on both side. It has some music playing and some ambient lighting.

They look around a bit and find the two remaining beds which are almost right in front of where I’m laying. There are a couple people laying uncovered do to they heat including me.

The first girl removes her towel spreads it out on the lounger and lays down. The other girl hesitates but followes her friend and lays down on her towel uncovered for everyone to see.

The first girl has a very young face, sporty skinny body, perky b-cups with barbell piercings in her long hard nipples. She has no tanlines and seems very comfortable laying out naked, legs flat and a bit spread showing her smooth puffy lips. (Kinda like the girl on the picture)

Her friend is more curvier and has very large round tits that aren’t impacted by gravity. She too has no tanlines (probably from tanningbeds). At first she is laying pretty modest but get’s more comfortable later on, stretching out her legs and arms. Even getting up naked to pick out a magazine at the other side of the room.

The lounge area is now at full capacity, with people coming in, looking around and leaving.

About an hour later I overheard the two girls saying they were getting ready to leave. What happened next was pretty erotic. For everyone to see they started massing body oil on themself, first just sitting down, but later getting up, bending over getting every piece of their body. Looking around almost half the people were glancing a peak. I didn’t even have tot try to turn my head. Due to the proximity I got an full frontal view on the show which lasted a few minutes. I got a very nice backwards pussy view from both girls. The chubby girl spent a long time massaging oil onto her breasts.

Anyone have any similar expierences?
Attached Thumbnails
5434F97E-505E-4B4F-9A4F-AA890B75C952.jpeg  
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Goodfella87 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2023, 06:43 PM

Default A pretty great weekend

I just finished up a mid biz trip weekend with some fun naked time off.....Friday night at Rio's in London, all day Saturday at Therme Erding in Munich, and all day Sunday at Vabali in Berlin. Quite the visual buffet this weekend!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to massagetravel05 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2023, 11:27 PM

Thanked 2,107 Times in 438 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by massagetravel05 View Post
I just finished up a mid biz trip weekend with some fun naked time off.....Friday night at Rio's in London, all day Saturday at Therme Erding in Munich, and all day Sunday at Vabali in Berlin. Quite the visual buffet this weekend!
Which one’s better, V in Berlin or TE in Munich?
Old 05-22-2023, 03:24 AM

Quote:
Please share some of your highlights!
Old 05-22-2023, 04:51 PM

Quote:

Rios in London is terrible 🤣

It's all men
Old 05-22-2023, 06:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuzco1000 View Post
Rios in London is terrible 🤣

It's all men
Agreed that Rio's is terrible compared to the places in Germany. But it wasn't a bad way to relax after a long flight and there were about 5 women there that night so not all men.

Therme Edrding vs Vabali.....hard to say which is better as they are both pretty great. For me, I'm more of a water guy vs a sauna guy, so I've always liked the enormous pool at TE for hanging out for hours relaxing and watching the view. If you pick the right spot, you get a phenomenal view of the stairs entering the pool.

That said, previously I had only been to Vabali at night and in the colder months. This trip it was a beautiful, sunny, warm Sunday, so I really enjoyed spending the day outside there in the pools and the views. The crowd was much more on the young side vs the wider age span at TE. They were both really good, but there were a lot more stunning younger women at Vabali this trip.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to massagetravel05 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-24-2023, 07:26 AM

Thanked 1,111 Times in 72 Posts
Default Birmingham Spa

The wife and I visited the Clover Spa in Birmingham a couple of weeks ago.

As expected a sausagefest, in fact the only woman in spa was my wife. So if you are looking to see lots of naked ladies this is not the place for you.
If on the other hand you enjoy seeing you wife's beautiful naked body exposed to 8 or 9 middle aged and old men then this has its charms.

As a spa it is arlright, small and a bit shabby but pssable.

F
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to fieldmill For This Useful Post:
Old 05-25-2023, 02:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldmill View Post
The wife and I visited the Clover Spa in Birmingham a couple of weeks ago.

As expected a sausagefest, in fact the only woman in spa was my wife. So if you are looking to see lots of naked ladies this is not the place for you.
If on the other hand you enjoy seeing you wife's beautiful naked body exposed to 8 or 9 middle aged and old men then this has its charms.

As a spa it is arlright, small and a bit shabby but pssable.

F
Unfortunately the UK is not the place for viewing naked beauties.

Any type of nude event will be 90% overweight middle aged men.
Old 05-27-2023, 06:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilslip33 View Post
Which one’s better, V in Berlin or TE in Munich?

You can't go wrong with either of them. Unless you manage to choose a day when the complex is empty. But I guess that doesn't happen a lot..

But if I had to pick one, I would pick V. It's easier to manage - T is enormous. In V you have better chances to run into same people again, whereas in T it's more difficult because the place is huge. V is not small by any means, but it's more compact.

The crowd in V is usually really attractive, because it has a central location in one of the largest cities in Europe. That means that many students and female couples like to visit it, because it's easy to reach without a car. There are also many tourists, which is nice. I think I should write a post about tourists some day, because they are often more interesting than locals, because Germans are so used to nudity.

But anyway, both are great, so I'd advise you to think more of which city you want to visit - B or M?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gorba For This Useful Post:
Old 05-27-2023, 10:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorba View Post
You can't go wrong with either of them. Unless you manage to choose a day when the complex is empty. But I guess that doesn't happen a lot..

But if I had to pick one, I would pick V. It's easier to manage - T is enormous. In V you have better chances to run into same people again, whereas in T it's more difficult because the place is huge. V is not small by any means, but it's more compact.

The crowd in V is usually really attractive, because it has a central location in one of the largest cities in Europe. That means that many students and female couples like to visit it, because it's easy to reach without a car. There are also many tourists, which is nice. I think I should write a post about tourists some day, because they are often more interesting than locals, because Germans are so used to nudity.

But anyway, both are great, so I'd advise you to think more of which city you want to visit - B or M?
That's a great summary that I agree with completely. Allow me to add some additional commentary as well.....

-V has much more limited water areas than TE. A small outdoor warm pool and a larger and colder swimming pool. So if you prefer spending long times in the water it isn't as good as TE. But during a warm day it still is great. TE has an enormous indoor/outdoor warm pool complex with multiple bars, so it is much more conducive to hanging out in for extended time

-As said above, V is far more centrally located and accessible without a car (thus the younger crowd, etc.). It is only a ~10-15 min walk from Berlin HBF and easy cab/uber ride from a lot of the city.

-But, TE is a short drive to the Munich airport (~15 min), where as central Berlin is further from the airport (30+ min train + getting from HBF to V).

Point is, if you are in the city, then definitely V is easier, but if you are only passing through by air TE is. For me, I am able to much more easily arrange my Euro flights to have a long 6-8hr layover at MUC fairly easily so I can grab a cheap rental car and go to TE for a few hours. For V, there needs to be a larger block of time to dedicate to time in Berlin.

As said though, they are both pretty great places.....both for your viewing pleasure, but also as a relaxing place to spend some time.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to massagetravel05 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
White Wife Blacked

1m:49s

09-17-2020
Tiger Toy 02

3m:31s

05-31-2005
719e2b39

2m:45s

10-01-2015