Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-15-2022, 06:48 AM

Thanked 3,239 Times in 164 Posts
Default Perfect angle

Had a great one yesterday - was at the supermarket in their clothing section and saw this cute young East Asian girl with her partner. She was wearing a button up shirt , to just below her collar bone, but I noticed it billowed out a little.

They were shopping for shirts for him, so, nice and plausible for me to be standing in the same aisle looking at clothes. She kept holding up shirts in front of him and each time she did, I noticed the billowing increased slightly.

As I walked to go behind her, she was holding out another shirt to him, and of course I happened to glance down, just as I was passing.

The shirt was a good 3 inches away from her shirt, and even better, she was wearing a stiff padded bra that was also bulging away from her breast, maybe an inch.

Albeit brief, I was able to see her whole tiny breast, and dark brown nipple, maybe the size of a skittle.

I saw them walking around the shop a few more times, and each time we passed, I smiled to myself thinking about that brown little nub, she thought was hidden away.

Not the most eventful story but I enjoyed it.

Obi
Old 05-16-2022, 09:36 AM

Thanked 16,423 Times in 1,152 Posts

My own wife the other day...

Normally, all of her bras fit perfectly, including the stiff padded ones.

But, for some reason the other day when she was sitting on the couch, her arms were in such a way that her padded bra gave way and I saw the top of her areola perfectly. There was someone sitting on the other couch, but there wasn't any way he could see anything.

I was torn: On the one hand, I would love if her bras became too big and she started giving views to people in public, but at the same time, one of my pet peeves is when women can't figure out the right size bra, and it would drive me nuts if my own wife became one of those people. (I used to size bras as a male. Yes, I am completely serious--but that wouldn't happen today--this was over 20 years ago.)

But, if it weren't for women who can't get the right sized bra, our views would diminish 99%, haha!
Old 05-18-2022, 05:11 AM

Thanked 2,639 Times in 210 Posts

Downblouse stories of own wife are indeed always fun ones.
Specially when you notice it as her husband and see others notice it too (and not telling her), but she remains totally oblivious

My wife is not a prude at all. She goes topless or naked on the beach and we regularly visit sauna centers and nude swim events.
However, when dressed in company of friends, family or colleagues, she usually dresses kinda modestly.
So no big cleavage (C-cup) or short skirts.

However, over the years it has happened a few times that she has given people a nice downblouse view.
In summer, she loves to wear loose/open tops. Most of the times wearing a bra, but on occasion without.
Normally she is very carefull not reveal too much when braless, but I can recall a few times when she has giving people a perfect view of her breasts. At least 1x including my dad who was sitting next to me when all came into view
Old 05-19-2022, 08:25 PM

Thanked 8,940 Times in 984 Posts
Default Bra exposure

Saw a girl today wearing a denim coverall with the buttons above the waist wide open. Could see her black bra & the full curve of her little boobs. Tried to be discreet but she definitely caught me looking. She looked down to check herself but made no attempt to cover up. Love the warmer weather & girls who don't seem to mind the attention.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to madahab For This Useful Post:
Old 05-20-2022, 06:51 AM

Thanked 3,455 Times in 339 Posts

Yesterday I had to attend a meeting in a city. A group of us walked a few blocks to get lunch. Walking the opposite direction was a girl probably late teens to early twenties wearing a small floral print dress (I guess you could call it a sundress). The mid section under the bust was that kind of ruffled elastic type construction that is form fitting with a flowy skirt part, triangle shaped bust coverage, and spaghetti straps. She had very small tits maybe A cup. She was not wearing a bra and I glanced to the side and could see the top kind of gaping open giving me a view of her right tit to my left as with passed. It was slightly too big for her boobs. She had an extremely puffy nipple. To tell the truth I am not sure if it was all puffy areola I saw or where the areola ended and nipple began. Because of who I was with all I could take was a sideways glance as we walked briskly by which would have appeared to be making eye contact with the person walking with me to my left. Not that cool of a story but I thought I would share. I really wish I could have gotten a better look.
Old 07-18-2022, 12:08 PM

Thanked 16,423 Times in 1,152 Posts

Had a friend stop by yesterday since she was in the area. I hadn't seen her in 4+ years. She's one of my more reserved friends. She knew I lived in the area and texted me if she should stop by. It was a no-brainer.

Usually she is dressed to cover up. I think I saw in her a tank top once in 25 years or so. Otherwise it's nothing shown below her neck. Never even seen her midriff or above her knees in all that time.

So yesterday I was in complete shock when she came over in a very loose white tank top-type shirt with enormous armholes. I noticed a black bra right away, thinking it must be a sports bra. But when she walked up to me, it was a regular bra.

Sides completely exposed, some of the bra cups themselves exposed. Not a huge deal for most women, but for this particular friend, my heart started pounding like crazy as this is the most I had seen of her throughout our entire friendship.

Then my cat got outside and she bent over to help. Saw her medium-dark tiny areola with flat nipples on the ends of her firm-looking A cup breasts when her stiff bra cups gave way.

She handed me my cat and saw me looking. She looked down herself but didn't change anything.

I saw into her bra two more times during her short visit. I wonder how many other people got a peek, too, while she was out and about? And is this normal attire for her, or was it because it was over 100 degrees?

She gave me the deepest, longest hug before she left, too. I think she liked that I saw. She liked it a lot. I will never know for sure, though. I don't like the ambiguity afterwards.
Old 07-22-2022, 01:34 PM

Thanked 26,549 Times in 1,275 Posts

The funniest story that fits this category was Nancy. She was young, this was her 1st job out of HS, so she got a lot of the grunt work no one else liked to do. We were converting to all digital, so we had her scan the old documents then shred them after a count check. The paper shredder had a lot of safety features so no one could hurt themselves, but Nancy was no genius. She leaned over the shredder for some reason and it caught the hem of her blouse, all she had to do was step on a button and it would release and reverse, or just tug on what was caught and it would stop. Instead Nancy just let it feed, taking her blouse off as it progressed. Finally she called for help, I went in and there was Nancy in her bra and skirt cussing at the machine.

Her bra was a little lacy thing, but no nudity, just a shadow of her nipples. I got her a company jacket, but she was more interested in kicking and cussing at the shredder. Nancy and the shredder became a company legend.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
Old 09-22-2022, 05:09 AM

Default Friend

Back when I was in college, I had a friend who always wore really padded bras. Her chest was a bit on the small side, but still had enough. At that time, we used to be really close friend so I had lots of opportunity to peek at her exposed nipple when we hung out. She caught me a couple of times, but didn't really care.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to xmanx69 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-23-2022, 10:47 AM

Thanked 1,522 Times in 161 Posts
Default A little bike ride

I have always loved the sight of little braless tits as they dangle and jiggle inside a cyclists shirt. Unfortunately It is always over too quick as they are just riding past.

I mentioned it to a girlfriend who possessed the perfect little perky tits for it. She caught me checking out her tits as we rode.

So the next time we went for a bike ride - off came the bra and she opens two extra buttons on her loose cotton blouse and off we rode.

It was a gorgeous view however it seemed it was always just right “behind” me lol
I spent the whole ride looking back at them. But it was perfect when we could ride side by side.

I think everyone we passed that day became instant followers of my little fetish club as there were a lot of whiplash cases reported that day as we rode through town and along the water front.

It was far more frequent a sight before the introduction of spandex and sports bras .
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Curiouscouple2469 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-12-2022, 05:36 AM

Default Hot dog stand nipple

A couple weeks ago my wife and I were at a popular little hot dog stand waiting in line behind this cute young woman who had on a one piece bathing suit maybe it was a little bit big I don’t know but the side opened up showing her beautiful little tit with it’s pointy red nipple the whole time standing there her tit was on display. I made sure to always stay in the right position to get as much spank material as possible. Love girls with small tits they show so easily

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
WWW BJ Video0080

1m:05s

12-12-2013
Lisa Boyle Concealed Weapon 1of2

3m:09s

09-02-2009
Petra Handjob

2m:38s

11-19-2023
Leilani Dowding 2

0m:35s