Old 01-29-2020, 09:26 AM

Thanked 11,015 Times in 1,027 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessforfuntimes View Post
Anyways moral of the story be the family computer go to person lmao
I love being the family computer guy!
Old 01-29-2020, 10:10 AM

Thanked 16,374 Times in 1,146 Posts

I, too, am the family computer guy. I also back up the entire family's photos onto a drive I keep offsite for offsite storage. (Ya, I know the Cloud exists, but that isn't as fun.)

No one in the family has naughty photos, but my sister in law has had some, that for her, are accidentally naughty. That is always fun.
Old 01-29-2020, 01:38 PM

Thanked 5,780 Times in 492 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnome72141 View Post
I, too, am the family computer guy. I also back up the entire family's photos onto a drive I keep offsite for offsite storage. (Ya, I know the Cloud exists, but that isn't as fun.)

No one in the family has naughty photos, but my sister in law has had some, that for her, are accidentally naughty. That is always fun.
I am also the family computer guy. I run my own cloud service for the family's auto backup of their phone pics. Some of the things I have seen coming from my stepdaughters phones is astonishing, to say the least! Even though they delete them from their phones, they have already been backed up to my server. ...naughty girls!! LOL
Old 01-29-2020, 02:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VXCguy View Post
I love being the family computer guy!
LOL for sure
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jessforfuntimes For This Useful Post:
Old 01-29-2020, 02:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rracoonz View Post
I am also the family computer guy. I run my own cloud service for the family's auto backup of their phone pics. Some of the things I have seen coming from my stepdaughters phones is astonishing, to say the least! Even though they delete them from their phones, they have already been backed up to my server. ...naughty girls!! LOL
sweet love it
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jessforfuntimes For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2020, 06:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rracoonz View Post
Oh you have stepped up your services for the family! I've been using IBI's lately and those are fun too!!
Old 01-30-2020, 11:47 AM

Thanked 26,512 Times in 1,274 Posts

Yes, being the family IT guy has a few benefits. My nephew has an attractive wife, she is the weather lady on a local TV station. He called me for PC advice, I told him it sounded like his hard drive was failing, shut it down and get it to me. When he brought it, I explained that I was going to attempt to make a clone of his bad HD onto a good SSD, it would likely take a few hours depending on how much data he had and how bad the drive was. I could tell he wasn't real happy how long it would take, he hoped he's be able to wait for it, but no other solutions kept his data and apps intact. So he left it.

It finally finished about 4 hours later, luckily the clone functioned well. But, you're not reading this for IT lessons, yes, they had some interesting pics. But only a few of her topless on a beach in the Caribbean and several of her bare butt getting a tattoo.
Old 02-02-2020, 11:17 AM

Thanked 8,589 Times in 903 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by piecenick View Post
, yes, they had some interesting pics. But only a few of her topless on a beach in the Caribbean and several of her bare butt getting a tattoo.
with, of cause, you copied just for security reasons
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to naaktstel For This Useful Post:
Old 02-13-2020, 05:21 PM

Thanked 3,544 Times in 148 Posts
Default Let’s see where this goes

One of my wife’s sisters who I will call Felicity has always been petite. Maybe 5 ft tall, slim, small b-cup boobs on a good day, flat ass, skinny. Felicity my wife and I played strip poker once or twice, hot tubbed naked many times. There was never any fooling around, we were all just ok or really enjoyed being naked every now and then.

This “broke the seal” with Felicity, so after that for a few years none of us cared if we were dressed or partially dressed, or completely undressed around each other, hence the games and hot tubbing which happened often when she visited us, but also included changing in front of each other or walking in while someone was in the shower.

Felicity got married a few years later and our naked adventures completely stopped. Her husband is pretty shy and conservative and nobody really even thought about suggesting naked hot tubbing to him.

Flash forward ten years. Felicity has become a workout freak and is in amazing shape, CrossFit, the whole thing. Then she recently had something else happen health wise, had to cut back on workouts and gained a few pounds and somehow it all went to her boobs. She stopped by to drop something off yesterday and when she was bending over she caught me staring at her boobs which were much larger than usual. Instead of busting me she said, “I know, right. All of a sudden I have a full C or maybe even a small D!” She cupped her breasts as she said it and we both cracked up.

Normally I am pretty subtle about how I play something like this, try to arrange a game a month from now where hopefully she and my wife will get buzzed and maybe play a dare or strip game, that been my MO for 30 years.

But inspired by all of you OCC posters, I’m going to up my game. And I already started. I want to be clear, I am not going to fuck my SIL, period. So don’t read on if that’s what you’re hoping.

So how did I up my game? Well in the discussion yesterday when she commented on how large her breasts had become and how weird it was after being small her whole life, I didn’t hesitate and said, “I have to see these new boobs of yours!” Felicity grabbed her boobs, laughed and said “definitely, you will love them, but I have to go right now.” As she headed out the door I said, “I saw the old ones enough times , I can’t wait to see what they look like now.”

She laughed and blew me a kiss as she ran to her car.

I will keep you posted and if I can do it without creating a problem with my wife, I’m going to try and get a pic as well as a look at her boobs.
Old 02-14-2020, 05:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacksonhole View Post
She laughed and blew me a kiss as she ran to her car.

I will keep you posted and if I can do it without creating a problem with my wife, I’m going to try and get a pic as well as a look at her boobs.
That's very hot, yeah some guys don't realize it doesn't have to always go to fucking someone lol!

Can't wait to hear the rest, I'm working on getting a hot tub dip with friends but dam it's not easy when the wife's been in a shell too long.

Tags
non fiction, voyeur

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Dany DE Reitet

1m:22s

03-20-2018
f0290711

1m:43s

02-22-2015
piring3 Clip 2

2m:18s

02-20-2010