or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-29-2021, 12:46 PM

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by cufan86 View Post
Question 9:

A mild one. You and your wife/gf are at a family beach and go for a dip in the ocean. You are hanging out where the waves break, jumping them, etc. A wave hits your wife and her tit pops out of her bathing suit. She doesn’t realize it.

Would you tell her? If so, quietly or loudly?
Or would you rather she discover it on her own?

My answer: This has happened to us on 3 occasions, although one time was an adult beach in Jamaica. My wife is well endowed and the boobs are always trying to break free. Most of the time she is aware and quickly adjusts. But sometimes she doesn’t.

So far, I have not said anything and let her discover on her own, and I would do that in the future.

The two times at a family beach. One time she figured it out in about 20 seconds. I pretended I didn’t notice. The second time for whatever reason, she didn’t notice for 5 minutes or so. I saw several guys checking her out. When she did notice, she got embarrassed, and asked me why I didn’t tell her. I plead ignorance but she didn’t buy it. She acted mad for a little while but was soon back to normal. I think she might have known earlier and exhibited longer on purpose.
My husband would tell me, however, because we live in Eastern Europe, we go to topless beaches all the time.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Darci For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2021, 12:48 PM

Cool

Quote:
Question 10: You and your wife/gf are hanging out with another couple of your choosing. (But someone you know). Eventually you decide to play strip poker. The game ends when the first person is completely nude.

Would your rather your wife lose or the other female lose?

My answer: The key for me is a couple you choose. If it is my best friend, I choose my wife. But since I get to choose the couple, I pick some other friends. The wife is someone I have wanted to see naked for a long time, but haven’t. So my answer is the other female loses. If my wife happens to be down to panties, it would be a double win for me.
I'd rather lose first because I don't mind being naked, but my husband is very reserved when it comes to me, so he wouldn't want me to lose, that is, if we even played strip poker to begin with.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Darci For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2021, 12:51 PM

Cool

Quote:
Question 11: This is a change of pace. Over the weekend I asked my wife a couple of these and got her answer. So either ask your wife/gf or answer the way you think the would.

Question: would your wife rather be seen naked by your friend or you she your friend’s wife naked.?

My answer: my wife answered that she would rather be seen naked by my friend. She is unapologetically jealous and would not want me to see my friend’s wife naked. Plus she is a bit of a submissive so that has an affect as well.
I answered this already, I'd rather my husband's friend see me naked.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Darci For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2021, 12:52 PM

Cool

Quote:
Question 12: would you rather your wife keep her pussy fully shaved forever or keep a full bush?

My answer: my wife has a pale complexion and dark hair so a full bush is quite striking with the contrast. So also doesn’t like being fully shaved and only does it rarely for me. So if she kept it fully shaved it would be for my benefit. Who am I to deny her this simple pleasure? Fully shaved.
As long as I'm nicely groomed, my husband loves me.
Old 05-29-2021, 12:54 PM

Cool

Quote:
Question 13: Would you rather your wife have a visible tattoo of your most hated sports team or a tattoo of her ex bf/husband’s (who you despise) name and the word “b*tch or sl*t” on her ass cheek?

My answer: The tat on her ass. No one else would have to know about it unless they knew her ex and I would hear about her sports tat constantly.
This one is a hard one. I know what I would want, but I have no idea what my husband would want. He would probably want me to have a tattoo of his most hated sports team because he doesn't want to think about me being anyone else's b*tch or sl*t.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Darci For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2021, 12:56 PM

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonera View Post
Q 14:Would you rather post a hard-core pic of your wife to this thread, or just a nude?
My husband wouldn't want any of this, which is why I do it on occasion.
Old 05-29-2021, 12:58 PM

Cool

Quote:
Question 14:

You and your wife/gf are about an hour away from home, eating in an Indy pizza joint. When the meal is over you realize you forgot your wallet and have no way to pay. You explain the situation to the manager. He gives you the following options: One of you can stay there while the other goes and gets money (about a two hour process) or your wife/gf can flash for a Polaroid shot that would be put on the wall in the manager’s office. Which would you rather happen?

My answer: I would let my wife decide but would hope she would pick the flash and photo.

A guy I knew in college swears that he worked for a place in New Jersey in the 80s that did this. But he said the manager would trade a slice or two and a drink for photos of girls. He had a hundred or more on his wall. Don’t know if true but it made for an interesting story.
I would convince my husband to let me take the topless polaroid. On a side note, my topless photo is posted in a men's room at a bar in Croatia.

These questions are fun.
Old 05-29-2021, 01:00 PM

Cool

Quote:
Question 15: Credit to rracoonz

You are on an afternoon hike with your fairly conservative wife (gf) and stop in a secluded opening for lunch. After eating, the two of you get naked and start having sex in the warmth of the sun. Suddenly, you catch a glint of sunlight flash off a pair binoculars and see two hikers have stopped and are spying on you.

Do you warn her and stop, or say nothing and continue having sex as they watch?
If my husband tried to stop me, I'd force him to continue.

Last edited by Turtle; 05-30-2021 at 06:40 PM. Reason: Full quote edited
Old 09-17-2021, 01:04 PM

Quote:
First question:

Would you rather your best friend see your wife naked or you see your friend’s wife naked?
My answer: Either is fine. Both are hot.

Quote:
Remember the rules. Answer the question but don’t ask another. Explanation of your answer is fine but don’t add other terms, conditions, etc.

Your buddy or buddies are coming over to watch the big game. Your wife/gf has lost a bet. Would you rather the bet be that she performs a 5 minute strip tease in which she ends up fully nude or she is your topless waitress for the entire game, fixing snacks, bringing drinks, etc. for the entire game. If she isn’t working she is sitting topless with you.
My answer: Topless waitress but game for either.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrsbitits69 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-17-2021, 01:07 PM

Quote:
Question 3:

Your wife/GF is topless in the backyard. Would you rather she be caught by an elderly neighbor or a group of teenaged boys from the neighborhood?
My answer: Teens. It's a memory that will last for them.

Quote:
Question 4: You win a bet with your buddy. Would you rather have him send a photo of his wife showing her face and wearing a bra or a photos of her tits but not her face?
Answer: I would say face and bra.

Quote:
Question 5:

Assume your wife/gf has never let you or anyone else take any risqué photos of her. You finally convince her to send you a topless selfie while you are away on business.

Would you rather that she sends the photo to you without incident or accidentally sends to a group chat of 5 people (can be friends, work, family, whichever you would like best)?
Answer: Hot to accidently send to a group.

Quote:
Question 6: A while back we were staying at a Condo at the beach. We were on the 7th or 8th floor of a 12 floor building. They were doing some maintenance and were using window washing scaffolds to go from balcony to balcony to clean. The hotel warned of this so customers could shut their blinds if needed. We left ours open. Now my wife tends to look out the window or go on the balcony topless or nude. She insists other rooms can’t see her. Plausible deniability.

Anyway nothing happened with the men on the scaffold as they were never at our balcony while we were in the room.

But, assume your wife is showering and the men arrive on the balcony. Do you close the curtains?

If not, would you rather your wife come out butt naked, not notice and get seen by the guys for at least 30 seconds or come out naked but have an immediate ENF moments and run back into the bathroom?
Answer: Leave curtains cracked and walk around proudly.

Quote:
Question 7:

Your wife is parading around naked as in question 6. However, instead of being seen by workers, she is seen by someone you know.

Would you rather her be seen by someone she really dislikes, but other than mentioning it to both of you, remains discreet, or have her seen by a good friend, who proceeds to blab about it to other friends?
I would have to say the discreet encounter.

Quote:
Question 8:

Your wife really likes one of your friends but cannot stand his wife. They just rub each other the wrong way. Nevertheless you both still hang out with the friend, both individually and as two couples.

One night the ladies get into an argument and make a bet of some sort. The loser of the bet has to strip naked in front of the winner and both husbands. The winner then gives the loser a spanking (enough to get some red ass checks but nothing serious), followed by the loser licking the winner’s pussy. Everyone agrees to keep this a secret between the four only.

Do the husbands provide cooler heads and stop the bet?

If not, would you rather your wife win or lose the bet?
My answer: It doesn't matter because either way we all win.

Quote:
Question 9:

A mild one. You and your wife/gf are at a family beach and go for a dip in the ocean. You are hanging out where the waves break, jumping them, etc. A wave hits your wife and her tit pops out of her bathing suit. She doesn’t realize it.

Would you tell her? If so, quietly or loudly?
Or would you rather she discover it on her own?
My answer:Common occurrence due to boob size. Fine to discover on own.

Last edited by Turtle; 09-17-2021 at 06:06 PM. Reason: Merged Posts made a few minutes apart & fixed quotes
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrsbitits69 For This Useful Post:

Tags
fantasy, query

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
couple66

1m:15s

08-29-2018
cg reach

2m:50s

02-27-2017
unknown australias next model

0m:31s