Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-16-2014, 04:49 PM

Thanked 35,949 Times in 4,766 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankbelly View Post
I echo ALL of the accolades. I love all of the women you choose for your video productions. They are all beautiful, cute and there are varying levels of believability when it comes to being truly embarrassed by the situation. She without a doubt was the MOST believable, cute, hot and fun. She was REALLY the best at it. Again, Great Job! and physically hot as well!! I envy your pursuits my friend.
You'll be happy to know that, in addition to there being a second part of this video, the customer has already been in touch about a second order.

https://clips4sale.com/33063/dfp-cus...4dbce9ff5887ad
www.loyalfans.com/dfp-videos

See ENF, Practical Joke, Adult School, Humor, & Shrinking Fetish videos every weekend from Friday to Tuesday!

Don't forget to follow us on Twitter: @DFP_Videos
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sirseph For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2014, 10:37 AM

Any hints about the next clip that Audrey will be in?
The Following User Says Thank You to lamp93 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2014, 08:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamp93 View Post
Any hints about the next clip that Audrey will be in?
Well, if by next clip you mean the next release, that'll be "Her Fantasy: Enjoying the Ride" on April 3rd, which is the second part of this one. If you mean the next new story, that's still a bit vague. There are still three clips in the inventory with her, and if I get a custom order using her it could be more.

See ENF, Practical Joke, Adult School, Humor, & Shrinking Fetish videos every weekend from Friday to Tuesday!

The Following User Says Thank You to sirseph For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2014, 08:07 PM

NOW AVAILABLE AT WWW.DFPPRODUCTIONS.COM / WWW.CLIPS4SALE.COM/STUDIO/33063 AND WWW.ECLIPSTORE.COM/STORE/338

Taking Her Down a Cup

Lydia loves the attention her big boobs get her, and she loves teasing the boys with them even more. Her chief rival is Jordana, who’s no slouch in the chest department herself, but who keeps getting shut down whenever Lydia shows up. Finally Jordana’s had enough, and “accidentally” spills a drink down Lydia amazing cleavage. A bit later Jordana accidentally sees Lydia cleaning up, and discovers that Lydia has a little secret…well, two little secrets…

Seph
Attached Thumbnails
takingherdownacup02.JPG   takingherdownacup03.JPG  

takingherdownacup04.JPG   takingherdownacup05.JPG  

takingherdownacup06.JPG   takingherdownacup07.JPG  

takingherdownacup08.JPG   takingherdownacup09.JPG  

takingherdownacup10.JPG  
Attached Files
File Type: wmv takingherdownacup~trailer.wmv (33.43 MB, 604 views)
Streaming Videos
takingherdownacup trailer

2m:53s

Old 03-21-2014, 02:29 PM

Thanked 30,830 Times in 4,256 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirseph View Post
plans to hire her for more work, but then she drops a bomb: she doesn’t want to be a character with a stage name in a video. She wants to be in the video as herself! Well, never let it be said that DFP isn’t ready to help a lady out…!

Seph
WOW! This is one of your best films, and I love this actress! This is my favorite genre - the girl WANTS to be naked, although perhaps shyly.

DISCLAIMER - THIS IS A FREE IDEA, I RENOUNCE ALL CLAIMS TO THIS IDEA AND PUT IT IN THE PUBLIC DOMAIN FOR ANYONE TO USE!

I'd love to see a combo of this actress (or anyone I suppose) with the plot of the earlier Jackie Stevens video where she admits to a therapist that she loves being an exhibitionist. Perhaps start with a POV scene where the actress admits she is an exhibitionist, then have the therapist suggest that rather than stifling this, she should get it out of her system by doing outrageous public nudity stunts. And now that you have actors on hand for a crowd, maybe have her get naked at a party, or at her office, etc, with a climax of her having an extended public nudity adventure outside.

Just spitballing ideas, you've had some good ones recently, and have really upped the level of casting! Kudos.
The Following User Says Thank You to KarlMalone For This Useful Post:
Old 03-21-2014, 10:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarlMalone View Post
WOW! This is one of your best films, and I love this actress! This is my favorite genre - the girl WANTS to be naked, although perhaps shyly.

DISCLAIMER - THIS IS A FREE IDEA, I RENOUNCE ALL CLAIMS TO THIS IDEA AND PUT IT IN THE PUBLIC DOMAIN FOR ANYONE TO USE!

I'd love to see a combo of this actress (or anyone I suppose) with the plot of the earlier Jackie Stevens video where she admits to a therapist that she loves being an exhibitionist. Perhaps start with a POV scene where the actress admits she is an exhibitionist, then have the therapist suggest that rather than stifling this, she should get it out of her system by doing outrageous public nudity stunts. And now that you have actors on hand for a crowd, maybe have her get naked at a party, or at her office, etc, with a climax of her having an extended public nudity adventure outside.

Just spitballing ideas, you've had some good ones recently, and have really upped the level of casting! Kudos.
Glad you liked it Karl.

It's funny you mentioned this. I've actually been in talks with someone to revive the "Jackie's Journal" series which died after the first episode when Jackie moved on. The "Case Study" videos suffered the same fate, and are also something I've always wanted to revive. I agree that Audrey might be a great candidate for this.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sirseph For This Useful Post:
Old 03-22-2014, 02:42 PM

This offer was extended at my Yahoo Group yesterday, and now here today. These are the ONLY places it's being posted, and is exclusive to members of these two sites:

I'll admit that I had to think long and hard about if this was going to happen this year, but I've decided to go ahead and do it one last time.

DFP productions, as part of the 5th Anniversary, will be offering five lifetime memberships on a first-come, first-served basis.

- These will absolutely be the LAST lifetime memberships offered! I realize from the customer end they seem like a good amount of money, but the pricing represents less than 14 months of membership fees. So in the long run I actually lose income with them.

- For $300 you will receive a lifetime supply of ENF! Because a date is required on the membership activations, you may notice one for about 10 years down the road. However it's just administrative, and will be reset as needed. So for one payment you'll receive hundreds of ENF videos from a company that's been in business for five years now!

- First-come, first-served means payment has been received. There are no reservations, or "calling dibs" for this one.

- Payment must be by check or money order. Mailing address will be given privately to interested parties. I'm going to repeat this "Payment must be check or money order." Each year I've run this, I get someone who emails me with "Can I pay by credit card?" and I remind them of this. About half of them then reply "Can I use paypal?" So I apologize, but I'd like to make this clear.

- The window is short: payments must be received by Saturday, April 5th. Again, there will be no exceptions to this. Payment received after the 5th will be returned.

So here's your chance to make one payment, and then never have to pay for an original ENF video from a company that loves ENF as much as you do.

Seph
DFP
Attached Thumbnails
AFC04A.jpg   identitythiefrevenge06.JPG  

texasholdem109.JPG   thelandlord210.JPG  

talkshow06.JPG  

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to sirseph For This Useful Post:
Old 03-27-2014, 11:56 PM

NOW AVAILABLE AT WWW.DFPPRODUCTIONS.COM / WWW.CLIPS4SALE.COM/STUDIO/33063 AND WWW.ECLIPSTORE.COM/STORE/338

Identity Thief: Revenge

Audrey’s identity was stolen by local photographer Carissa Montgomery. Audrey hired a private investigator to track down who did it, and when she found out who it was, Audrey extracted some rather humiliating revenge rather than have her arrested. (See “Identity Thief: Busted!) Unfortunately for Audrey, Carissa hired the same P.I. to get those embarrassing videos back, and now she’s ready to get her own revenge by making Audrey experience those same punishments herself!

Seph
Attached Thumbnails
identitythiefrevenge02.JPG   identitythiefrevenge03.JPG  

identitythiefrevenge04.JPG   identitythiefrevenge05.JPG  

identitythiefrevenge06.JPG   identitythiefrevenge07.JPG  

identitythiefrevenge08.JPG   identitythiefrevenge09.JPG  

identitythiefrevenge10.JPG  
Attached Files
File Type: wmv identitythiefrevenge~trailer.wmv (51.12 MB, 2141 views)
Streaming Videos
identitythiefrevenge trailer

6m:12s

Old 03-27-2014, 11:58 PM

Oh, and I wanted to let folks know: assuming the payments that have been said are being sent are en route, there are two lifetime memberships left.

Old 04-03-2014, 07:08 PM

Thanked 180,275 Times in 19,067 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirseph View Post
Identity Thief: Revenge
I continue to be blown away by Audrey. Very much looking forward to the next part of "Her Fantasy".

Thanks

Fango

Tags
dfp productions, enf

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Black stockings2

1m:37s

09-21-2020
watch23

5m:38s

11-13-2021
Spitroast